Bohemia Pt. 03

Story Info
Skinny dipping the morning after.
3.6k words
4.54
10.3k
3

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She woke up in a haze and felt the coldness of the sweat flush through her as she sprang up, in her bed. Out the window, it looked to be an amazingly hot day. She looked at the bedside clock, it was already nine-thirty.

She stood out of the bed and felt wrecked. Not from the booze, but from Eden's weed. It had been potent stuff and she could only think at that point the gear she normally smoked had been pretty crap.

She threw on a robe and headed downstairs where she found there was breakfast stuff set out on the table. Cereals and juices and English muffins with jams etc. and freshly made coffee. She poured herself some and headed out to the patio where she could hear the faint sound of splashing.

She got to the door leading out to the patio and almost immediately felt a stab of adrenaline cross her. Charlie sat on a sun lounger completely naked, reading a women's health magazine, a morning coffee and orange juice down by her side. She was totally exposed but for a pair of sunglasses and before Helen could slink back into the kitchen, she was weaving good morning, signaling her closer.

Helen nervously scratched her cheek, smelling the lingering scent of her pussy juice from her late-night masturbation session. She was well used to seeing Charlie naked, but this morning she was anxious, she assumed from the strong weed the night before, then she remembered watching Charlie straddling Eden, out on the lounger against the warmth of the night. Her bouncing tits, vigorous as she climaxed on her boyfriends' cock, before her mother's watching eyes. Then, she remembered her own fantasies of fucking Eden and felt a rush of embarrassment at that.

"Good morning," Charlie said merrily. Showing no signs of weariness. "How are you feeling, God I hope we didn't totally wipe you out last night with that joint." She continued while Helen regarded Eden swimming laps in the pool.

"I..." She couldn't think straight. Looking down at the ground then, her daughter's gorgeous naked body in the periphery of her vision. Slowly, her eyes came to rest on the naked girl. On her tits and her legs. On her pussy lips and manicured triangle of bush over it. On her nipples and her long legs. It calmed Helen, the sight of Charlies near perfect body. "I'm a little rough around the edges, but I'll survive." She recalibrated and got the words out.

"You poor thing, why don't you get out of that robe and catch a little sun with me," Charlie said between sips of her coffee.

"Well, I don't know, what with Eden here and all." On many occasions, the mother and daughter had sunbathed naked together and thought nothing of it.

"Oh he'll be fine, it's not like he's never seen a couple of naked women before. Besides he's naked in there." Helen's heart rate jumped. She needed to eat something, get her energy up she thought, or she'd faint.

"Maybe in a bit, I'll get some breakfast first."

"Sure, but after, I'd love it if you came out, we haven't had a proper catch up yet and we really shouldn't let this sunshine go to waste." Charlie smiled, nothing sexual in her tone, just a want to spend some quality time with her mother.

Helen sat at the breakfast counter in the kitchen, eating toast and having another coffee, she picked through the newspaper but had deliberately set herself in view of the pool. He seemed to do laps and swim about for an age, but she knew, he had to come up out of the water eventually. She sat, mostly pretending to read, keeping an eye on the pool. Shaking with sexual anticipation.

She wondered if there was something wrong with her, this desire to see her daughter's boyfriends naked body, she felt like a voyeur, a pervert. But she couldn't help it. She had to see it. She had to know. And eventually, the thoughts of being a pervert started turning her on, she liked them.

Finally, she saw his arms raise to the pool's edge and begin to pull himself out. Pushing himself up, his ass coming into view. It was nice, she thought, not too big or full. After that, with half his body out of the pool, he bent a leg up and pulled the rest of himself out.

Helen's heart was racing, and she couldn't pull her eyes away. His full form, completely naked, in her garden. A man, a beautiful man, was naked in her home again. He slowly, calmly walked around the pool, his penis coming into view ever so slowly as he turned. She saw it first from his side profile, it was beautiful. Long down his upper thigh, with what looked like a very acceptable width. His pubic hair was shaved down, not totally bald, but manicured and tidy.

He moved further around the pool; it came further into view until she was staring straight at it, her breath taken away. It hung with a libertine's wanton disregard, swinging freely without doubt or fear. He wasn't circumcised, which she vulgarized in her thoughts - 'his cock was uncut'. She considered then, a penis's taste and smell, having never been disgusted by a man's foreskin, actually quite liking the muskiness it brought. The closer she looked and saw, the more she wanted it in her mouth.

It was beautiful, she thought. Magnificent. She wanted to examine it with her hands, not just her eyes. Wanted to take it all in her mind. To fill her eyes with it. But then the moment passed, and Eden was reaching down for a towel and then wrapping it around himself.

Helen needed to compose herself, to control her breathing and clear her mind of the thick haze of sexually depraved thoughts fogging up her thinking. Eden came in through the back door, Helen perused the newspaper.

"Good morning." He said, beaming a smile at her. She looked up and smiled back. Even with the towel wrapped around him, she couldn't concentrate with his exquisite chest and abs and arms. To stand up and walk toward him and pull the towel away, to rip her own robe off, and let it fall away and drop to her knees and take his tumescent cock into her mouth and suck it to the state of rebar. To taste the meaty, musky head. To suck clean his pungent cock. To instruct him to take her to the couch or the dining table, or the breakfast counter and to fuck her insight of his girlfriend, her daughter - how she didn't fucking care how Charlie would feel about it - to have Eden fuck her without remorse or concern for her pleasure, or even her approval, to simply fuck her as hard as he could for his own ego and gratification, that was how craven she felt, how wanton and depraved she was. It wasn't deep down within her, all you really had to do was scratch the surface to understand what a fucking slut Helen really was.

She had never had a problem worshipping cock. She had done it with all her old boyfriends, Charlie's dad, any male lover she'd ever really had, she would take considerable time to appreciate the cock that would or had fucked her. He was waiting for her to say something.

"How's the water?" She mustered the will to break free of her wanton mind-fuck.

"Really great, I'm going to jump in the shower but then I was thinking of heading over to the field beyond the garden. It is yours, isn't it?" There was an old walled garden for planting fruits and vegetables behind the house, at the edge of the property, behind a hedgerow at the end of the garden.

"Oh, what do you want to do with that then?" Helen was genuinely surprised.

"No point in letting it go to waste is there?" Eden said walking off toward the shower. Helen closed her eyes. She was one small instinct away from following him up the stairs, into the shower and giving herself to him. No tricks or catches for him, just her gifted body for him to use and play with and fuck and cum in and on. God, she was horny.

The hours slipped by. Eden showered and dressed, headed to see the walled garden and see what he could do with it. Helen made her way upstairs to use the shower after him. Wanting to embrace the warmth and dirt he left behind, standing under the shower. She would have gladly bathed him, washed him down, and cleaning his cock, especially with her mouth. Drinking the cum he shot in her waiting lips, expectantly, like she was performing a duty she was born for. Her eyes clenched tight as she savagely rolled her clit with her index finger. The air leaving her body in a shuddering groan with her climax, as shower water cascaded down her naked body. Cleaning her literally but not figuratively.

What was wrong with her, she was turning into a wanton little bitch. She stood naked in front of the full mirror of her room. Looking out the window, she saw Charlie stand from the lounger and dive into the pool. She considered herself again in the mirror. Considered her proud tits and flat stomach and toned legs, she knew she looked great for her age. And decided more people should know it.

She covered herself in sun protective lotion, giving her entire body a sexy sheen. In the mirror, her tits were glistening, her pussy was shining. She put her hair shoulder length back in a high bun, standing for another minute or two, striking poses in her nudity, making herself feel sexy, psyching herself up.

Charlie climbed the steps up out of the pool and stood, facing up toward the sun, letting it dry her naturally. As she made her way back toward her lounger, movement in the kitchen window caught her eye, and when she looked over Helen was walking toward her, completely naked but for her sunglasses, a bottle of white in a wine bucket under her arm and two glasses. Charlie was momentarily taken by surprise at her mother's naked body as anyone seeing someone naked initially is, but almost as quickly she disregarded the older woman's nudity as perfectly natural.

"Good thinking with the wine." Charlie sat, and behind her glasses had a quick once over of her mother's body. Always having admired it, she was particularly impressed with it this day. "You've been taking care of yourself; you look great. More importantly, you look sexy."

Helen blushed at the compliment but controlled her breathing and inhaled deeply and felt good. She did look sexy and more importantly, she was a sexual being and wanted to start expressing that again. She opened the wine and poured the two glasses.

"I'm thinking of getting back out there, to be honest." She admitted.

"You should mum, no point in that sexy body not being used. It's only going to waste sitting around this big house."

"I was thinking of a dating site. Or an app, or something." Helen admitted opening the wine and pouring two glasses.

"I can help you with that if you'd like. We use one for meeting other couples and singles." Helen froze as she leaned over to hand Charlie her glass.

"You still use a dating app, even though you're together?" Helen was stunned.

"Yeah, it's a quite popular thing to do. For meeting new people, I mean." She saw her mother's shock. "You're hardly that surprised? I mean we did admit to meeting each other at an orgy." Helen composed herself, told herself to loosen up. She smiled and handed Charlie her wine.

She sat down on the lounger parallel to her daughters and took a sip of her wine. She breathed deeply and felt the anxiety from the night before fall away. It was peaceful, no sounds but for distant singing birds and no changes in the weather but for consistent sunshine. Just sitting still Helen could feel her body begin to break out in a sweat. She thought she'd want to jump in the pool in a bit. And as they sat in their state of bliss, the devil made work for Helen's idle mind. She started picturing Charlie and Eden picking up young women or exchanging partners with a couple they just recently met. She felt herself dampen at the thought of the couple, fucking complete strangers.

"So... tell me about it." She put it out there, her desire to know even more about her daughter's sex life. Charlie smiled.

"What, the dating app? Are you sure you want to know? It can be pretty sordid stuff, mum." She was teasing her mother, testing to see just how far her Helen would push the subject.

"Tell me..." Her mother said under her breath, her cheeks flushed, her breathing getting ragged. Charlie's smile beamed brighter. She took a sip of wine and turned slightly to regard her mother.

"Well, there are a lot of other couples but also a lot of singles too. You can set your search parameters to what you are looking for in a partner. Couples to swap with, men, women, trans..."

"Oh, you've been with trans people?" Helen tried not to sound surprised.

"A few times. It's quite fascinating when you meet someone who for all intents and purposes, looks and acts like a woman, but then you get them naked and there hanging between their legs is a nice thick, nine-inch cock." Charlie felt the adrenaline rush from speaking in such vulgar terms to her mother. Helen felt a similar charge on the receiving end of the words, always having loved filthy talk.

"And how does Eden participate in such circumstances?" Helen's heart was pounding through her chest. Her blood swept through her body like a wild torrent.

"He participates fully." Charlie smiled then sighed. "Generally, he likes to be the one in charge. But he's not averse to being penetrated. Hell, I've even pegged him a handful of times. But most of the time, if he's with another man, it's mostly oral sex, giving and receiving." Helen sat with eyes like saucers, concerned that Charlie would pick up the scent of her arousal.

"And you've seen him do this?"

"Oh yeah, often we even..." She hesitated for a moment in sharing the really gory details. "Well, often he'll share it with me, we snowball another man's semen between us as we make out." Charlie let a cheeky laugh at the admission. Helen's face and neck and chest turned a deep red. Not of embarrassment but flushed in arousal. She knew her body well enough that if she so much as skimmed off her clit she would cum, savagely, and howl like a bitch while doing so.

"But that's mostly couples." Charlie continued, "Single bisexual men and a rarity, trans people even more so."

"Women?" Helen asked eagerly.

"Very common. Of any combination, we've mostly taken women to bed. Which Eden loves and I'm very happy with."

"And you participate fully?" Helen asked with a teasing smirk.

"Absolutely. I've eaten my share of pussy. Often, pussy full Of Eden's semen." She said, adding that detail to titillate. Their discussion from there moved on to other things. Charlie's career prospects now that school had finished, Missing London eventually and the convenience of city living. But rattling around in the back of Helen's mind was a question that lingered, not letting go, not subsiding.

"I did want to ask you about something else. Last night you talked about considering escorting? Did you really?" She asked, twirling the wine in her glass, feigning indifference to the answer.

"Sure I did, it's an interesting line of work. Okay, it comes with its hazards and the social stigma, but I thought long and hard about it. I still do sometimes." She sat up and turned to her mother "You asked me about career mum, that might just be the perfect one for me." Helen wasn't mad, or angry or any other negative emotion. She was impressed at her daughter's self-awareness and self-assurance as an adult. And it made her a little sad and jealous. To live vicariously through her daughters escorting career, she thought, wouldn't that be wonderful.

Charlie stood and stretched, opening her whole body up for inspection by her mother, tits and twat, ripe and succulent, stomach and hips, flat and narrow, Charlie turned away from the loungers for a brief moment, compelling Helen to slyly stoke her erect clit a few times. The pleasure that trickled through her for those few moments, teasing toward a climax, she looked toward Charlie, still, her back turned, that peach-shaped firm ass in her line of vision, looking past her daughter's naked body, Seeing Eden walking back across the garden from the exterior field.

She pulled her hand away quickly as he was facing her, only then noticing Charlie's subtle waving at him. She went to busy herself, sitting up with her back to Eden, pouring herself the dredges left from the bottle, her previously, unabashed freedom in exposing her body, more reconsidered. She was worried he'd think she was ugly and old.

"How's the field looking?" Charlie asked wrapping him in a hug as he approached.

"I think it's good, definitely something we can work with." He kissed her, wrapping his own arms around her naked body, hand coming to rest grabbing and lightly squeezing an ass cheek. Helen watched their young lust from the corner of her eye. He broke from his embrace with Charlie.

"I'm a bit mucky and sweaty, I was thinking of taking another dip in the pool."

"Great idea I'll join you," Charlie replied to him and with that, unceremoniously, he started stripping out of his clothes. Only feet away, Helen's heart stopped and suddenly she needed big gulps of oxygen. When he pulled down his jeans after removing his t-shirt and stood naked, oblivious to her scrutiny, she gawked at his cock. Mesmerized by it.

"Are you coming in, mum?" Helen snapped back to reality with her daughter watching her, watching her boyfriends naked cock.

"You should, the water's very refreshing," Eden added, turning to her, His penis at eye level like it was looking straight at her.

"No, I think the wine has gone to my head, I should go in and lay down for a bit, I think." And with that, she stood up baring her body for Eden's study. She let herself stand for a moment, letting him run his eyes all over her naked form. Taking big mental scans of her sex and tits and ass and legs and stomach. She felt a certain pride or approval, a swell of dignity in letting him view her totally naked.

"Enjoy it." She said, into the afternoon. A cryptic message, to them both it meant the pool. To Eden, it meant her body. She collected her glass and the empty bottle of wine and started toward the patio door, hearing the splash of the couple jumping into the pool, on her way.

In the house she put down her things in the kitchen and headed straight up the stairs to her room, where she went to the window and looked down on the two figures floating and larking around in the pool, their nakedness evident. A hand found her breast and began soothing her nipple and smoothing out the fleshy tissue. A hand also found her cunt and immediately began running circles over her clit, with a sporadic penetration deep inside herself with two or three fingers.

She watched as the bodies in the pool danced around one another, finally coming together. Watched the wrapping limbs entwining. Watched and instinctively knew when the first penetration began, perhaps because of the sudden shortness of breaths among the participants, or perhaps because of the pained expressions taking the faces of the couple, Eden's eyes shut, his mouth wide in pursued comfort, Charlie's brow furrowed, her mouth an intense 'O' shape.

Helen's own face contorted in sexual bliss. Her eyes and teeth clenched, in the joy tinged in shame at watching and masturbating to her daughter fucking her boyfriend. She rode the wave of pleasure gradually, not rushing her climax, but stretching it out and letting it happen in its own time. And weirdly she thought the couple fucking in her pool were of a similar disposition as if sexual telepathy existed between all three of them.

Her climax was intense, and she coughed out a sighing groan at its peak. A small flood of pussy juice ran in streams down her inner thigh. She cupped her hand and scooped up the liquid and fed it to herself, drinking it, not fazed or put off, being very familiar with her own taste.

She stood in the window for another few minutes watching the couple's hard bucking and the water's sway to their frantic rhythm, finally finishing in guttural anguish. Charlie kissed Eden hard on the mouth and whispered to him some words of love and after he buried his face in the crook of her neck, she looked up to her mother's bedroom window.

12