Bold Girlfriend's Game Ch. 01

Story Info
Bold girlfriend decides to play a game with her boyfriend.
1.7k words
3.64
31.8k
14

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi Guys, After reading sex stories for a decade now I am finally writing my own story. This story is based on true events. Comments and suggestions are welcomed.

It's was 3:00am, Shanaya and I were lying on the soft mattress which was laid on the balcony of my bedroom. It was one of those precious nights in a month when my parents would go out of town to one of my relative's place for a get-together. I would usually make some excuse regarding classes or college and stay back home and would call Shanaya for a nightover.

Shanaya and I started dating back in school and were lucky enough to land in the same junior college and same engineering college. We even used to hit the gym together. So we were together almost all the time. Last year on valentine's day we had received the award of "The Cutest Couple" in our college and people called us relationship goals. In college, where other guys relationship didn't last for more than 7 months or heck even 7 weeks, me and Shanaya had completed 7 years.

Over the past 5 years, our sex life is just exponentially improving. But things started changing on the night of my 18th birthday when Shanaya gave me her as well as my first blowjob. Well things just have gotten more intense since that night. With the added bonus of a completely empty home our sex life grew wilder and more diverse. We started experimenting with our bodies, trying out various sex games, role-plays and more wilder and perverse stuff.

I sat there with Shanaya's head on my lap and staring at the dark night sky. The cold december wind started chain reaction on goosebumps on my skin. I placed my hand on Shanaya's forehead and admired the beautiful face she had. All the expensive beauty products didn't leave even a slight blemish on her face. Her neatly waxed body glowed in the moonlight and accentuated all her feminine curves. The only clothing she had was a black lacy bra which accentuated her cleavage and a black lacy panty. all her women parts were just concealed enough to tease me enough for the entire night. Her flat tummy and full hips would make her pass as a super model but at the height on 5 feet 2 inch modelling was out as a career option.

She had put on great set of breasts after school. I remember in school few girls used to tease her for being flat as she just had a 32 'A' cup breasts even in 10th grade. She was a case of delayed puberty. After our boards exams i had met her after a period on 2 months and OH MY GOD did she look different. Her face was now full on pimples but that wasn't the most obvious thing. Her breasts had grown significantly larger to a 34-D. Also she had grown a couple of inches but not quite significant. She was like a short hot mess. She started attracting male attention everywhere she went even when shes not wearing anything revealing or sexy. Several guys had tried to propose her in jr. college and engineering college but she had turned down all of them. She was the fantasy of every guy in the class.

My hands by now had slid down to her breasts inside her bra and twisting her nipple when the faced a resistance by her hand. How I wish u could grab them hard while fucking her in doggy style but then she neither had allowed me to fuck her the whole night, not even touch her breasts and kiss her. Whenever I made an attempt to touch them all she had to say was "Baby, I have planned to play a little game with you. If u win u get to fuck me. or else wait for the next night over to fuck me "

At first when she told me this in the car on are way back home I was very excited about the thought of game and sex. I expected a game in which we would just be fucking all night till dawn. But there I was sitting in the balcony frustrated watching all the world go to sleep and wondering when did she plan to start the game. We actually did have a little argument at 1 am as i wanted her to start the game and she wanted to wait for the right time of the night. I leaned back against the glass of balcony. I didn't realize when my eyes closed and I slept.zzzz.zzzz.zzzzzzzz

I woke up as a felt a slap on me face with a cold hand. As a gained sense as i felt the ice cold water dripping down my face.

I opened my eyes but couldn't see anything

I tried to move but I couldn't move.

My heart started racing and pounding. Panic struck, I shouted, "What theee..." my face was covered now with a cold soft hand and immediately I heard a familiar voice.

"Don't worry sweetheart it's just me, no one else". I looked in her direction but couldn't see anything, but recognised Shanaya's voice.

She continued, "I'm sorry for making you wait for this game so long. But you see I had to make sure u were completely asleep for this game".

I struggled to move but she placed her hand on my shoulder brought her face close to mine and said, "Don't struggle my sweetheart I have handcuffed your hands and legs. Also I have blindfolded u so u can't move or see me." She started kissing her soft lips entwined in my lips. She broke to kiss and said, " I'm so sorry for the delay. So shall we start the game. Are you ready?"

"I am more than ready. I have been waiting for this since evening. I m gonna win this game of yours and then i m gonna fuck you real hard and punish you for making me wait so long", I said and moved my face closer and found her lips. I started to suck on her lips and was reciprocated by her moans.

"Don't make me wet already honey. I also so wanna get fucked by you. But first we have to play the game and you have to win" Shanaya said.

"Start the game already!" I almost screamed in excitement.

"As you say sweetheart, so we are going to play a simple game of hide and seek. You have to find me wherever i am hiding. I'll leave clues for you to find me if you find me then you get to fuck me, BUT, if u don't then, you will have to wait for another 4 weeks to get your dick inside me. All the best. And yes by the way The keys are on the bed find your way to get free n then find me. Bye".

With this I heard the door slam and her voice faded and there was pin drop silence in the room. I could hear the clock i my room ticking.

Wondering why she had taken so much efforts of tying me up and blindfolding to play this game. Anyways I got up with the support of railing and walked slowly from the balcony inside the bedroom. With my mouth I searched the bed and found the keys. I freed my hand and legs. I pulled off the blind fold. It was pretty dark outside I saw the time it was 3:30 am, a time when almost everyone is asleep and within an hour or so few people will be awake. Without wasting any more time I started my work to find her. I stay in a 3 bhk house so there was plenty of places where she could have hidden. I started searching my bedroom. I searched the bathroom, in the cupboard everywhere she was not there. I went to my parents room I looked in their bathroom, cupboard, she wasn't even there.

Sprinting in the hallway, I was little confused about where did she go. All the obvious places where she could be hiding had been covered.

"Where else can she hide?" I kept asking myself. I checked in the hall, behind the couch behind and inside wardrobe. Next I went to kitchen she wasn't there too. I went to the guest room and checked everywhere she even wasn't there. This was very disturbing for me , I wondered where did she go. She said she will leave clues to find her but I could neither find her nor did I get any of her clues anywhere. I sat on the couch thinking where she would have hidden. I looked at the centre table only my car keys lay there upon the newspaper, but it was looking different now. I picked it up and inspected it. There was a ladies handkerchief tied to the keychain.

I thought to myself "Is this the clue which Shanaya has left".

There's only one way to find I ran and took my home and car keys and left for my parking. Meanwhile in the elevator I wondered "Does she want to fuck in car?" I remembered that day, when I had come to pick her up from her friends birthday party. We were so horny that we wanted to fuck. I even had told her that I had a fantasy of fucking her in the car. She had told me she'll fulfill that one some other day. Is today that day?

I got down at ground floor and ran towards parking. My parking was at a secluded place one level below the ground floor. I had almost reached my parking space and saw my car but couldn't see anyone inside also no door was open. I thought she might have ducked down. I approached the car opened the doors and saw that she was not there. "Where is she" I continuously asked myself. Then suddenly though the window at the back seat I saw her black bra on the seat with a sticky note attached on it.

It read,

"Can we pretend that air planes in the night sky like shooting stars. You could really use a wish right now, wish right now, wish right now"

PS: GET MY BRA"

I instantly analysed the note. I knew exactly where she is hiding.

"I finally know where you are you! I am coming you just wait!" I whispered as I sprinted towards the elevator.