Bollywood Fashion Fiasco Ch. 07

Story Info
Pooja gets to dance with Romeo.
4.2k words
4
6.2k
4

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pooja was turned on and frustrated at the same time. She had hoped that her dress would get Romeo's attention but here she was dressed the sluttiest she ever had in her life but she was sitting alone while Urvashi was on Romeo's lap getting her tits squeezed and sucked.

Of course, Urvashi was a beauty queen and dressed like a whore but Pooja felt that she was looking pretty hot herself. She had chosen a black sheer loose minidress that didn't hide anything. It had long sleeves up to her forearms and even had a sheer silk hoodie that Pooja thought was very stylish. The dresses draped around her young, firm curves nicely and stopped at her upper thighs. But it didn't hide anything at all being quite transparent.

Inside the dress Pooja was wearing a black tube top that was just 4" inches wide and covered her nipples and her areolas but the rest of her boobs were squeezed into a very sexy double cleavage top and bottom. She had a 5" skirt on inside the sheer dress, covering only part of her ass. The top of her ass crack was bared about 3 inches and the little skin tight skirt stopped just an inch below the curve of her ass cheeks. As she was not wearing any panties, her pussy was sometimes covered and sometimes not fully covered depending on how the sheer fabric folded between her legs.

She had matched the dress with a pair of 8" high whore heels with 4" platforms. The heels had glitter in the material which went very well with the dress. Pooja's skin was smooth and dusky which would make it unsuitable for dark clothes, but the black sheer dress was looking absolutely amazing on her young, sculpted body.

But it was all going to waste because she was not in Romeo's hands as she had hoped to be when she had come out in this super slutty dress. She made a decision. She had to be bold. She took a deep breath and walked over to Romeo's chair, where he was sucking Urvashi's hot breast and she was grinding her ass on his crotch.

Taking a firm stand in front of him, Pooja stepped wide on her high heels so that he would be able to see her pussy under the little skirt when he looked up. The lighting wasn't very good there but she still had to make the effort.

Clearing her throat once, she took a deep breath again and said "Sir?"

He let Urvashi's nipple slip from his mouth and looked at Pooja "Yes, darling?"

"Ummmm, Sir, can I have a dance with you?" Pooja said and held her breath for his answer.

"Yes, of course, my love." He said immediately, then turned to Urvashi "Whore, take a walk around, see what kind of pieces are available and if there are any bitches worth my time. Take Kareena with you."

Getting up off his lap, Urvashi said "Yes, Master."

Pooja smiled wide as Romeo stood up and took her hand.

=============================================================

Instead of going to her own chair, Sophie just followed Ansh to his seat. She waited for him to sit down then calmly climbed onto his lap, facing him with one knee placed on the chair on either side of his legs. He was surprised at first but quickly put his arms around her waist when he thought she was about to lose her balance.

"Thank you, baby." Sophie leaned in and kissed his cheek. Ansh got a strong whiff of her smell which was a mix of her perfume and her body. His dick got rock hard and he had no control over it.

"You are welcome." He said and started to bring his hands back. Sophie shook her head and put his arms around her back again.

"Girlfriends are what?" She asked looking into his eyes as she moved his hand down so it was touching her exposed ass crack again.

"Boyfriends' property." Ansh said remembering from the bar.

Sophie smiled, leaned in and pressed her lips on his. She sucked his lips and this time, finally, Ansh responded fully. He kissed her eagerly with his tongue licking her lips. Sophie parted her lips and took his tongue in her mouth. His hands moved up and down on her bare back. The touch of her soft silky smooth body was making her dick throb inside his pants. Sophie spread her legs wide and pressed her ass down on his hard rod.

The arousal gave Ansh more confidence. He grabbed Sophie's ass and kneaded her ass cheeks through the thin skirt. Sophie moaned into his mouth and sucked his tongue deeper into her mouth.

"Oh God, you are such a good kisser." Sophie panted as they broke the hot, lustful kiss finally.

Ansh smiled "Thanks."

"Why didn't you fuck me after the song shoot?" Sophie complained.

"M..me?" Ansh was flabbergasted by this direct question.

Sophie nodded "Yes, you. Why didn't you do me after the shoot?"

"B...but, I thought...I thought.." Ansh was reeling from this question and didn't what to say "I thought Ranjan wanted to do you."

"It doesn't matter what Ranjan wanted. I wanted you to fuck me." Sophie said, rubbing her ass on his cock "I thought you would come to my dressing room and fuck me right on the mirror."

"Sorry, I didn't know." Ansh was feeling silly explaining why he didn't fuck this superhot babe that any guy would give his eye teeth to bang.

"Come on, baby," Sophie caressed his cheek "I was giving you hints all day."

Ansh tried to think back and see if she had really given him hints. He had thought she was flirting with all of them, but maybe she was only flirting with him. He did know Ranjan had tried to nail her but did not succeed.

"Oh, I am sorry." Ansh said "I didn't get it, I think."

Taking the dress in her fingers where it went over her shoulder, Sophie slowly slipped it down over her shoulder, baring her left breast fully "Do you never get hints, baby?"

"Umm, sometimes I do." Ansh smiled and dipped his head, taking her breast in his mouth.

"Mmmm, good!" Sophie moaned and held his head in her hands, her fingers deep in his hair massaging his scalp as she sucked her breast and teased her nipple with his tongue.

=============================================================

From the first moment that Romeo wrapped his arm around her waist, Pooja felt that she was in his possession. He didn't have to say anything, just his hand on her lower back told her that she was now under his control. She loved that feeling, it made her body tingle.

Romeo reached down and opened his zip. Pooja quickly stepped sideways to open her legs wider. He placed his cockhead on her pussy hole and pushed his thick, hard cock up into her tight cunt with a strong thrust of his cock. Pooja lowered her head on his shoulder as the pain from his hard thrust flooded her body. Closing her arms around his neck she hugged him tight and stayed in his embrace, her legs open for his access. Romeo moved his hips in a circle, grinding his cock on her cunt walls. Pooja whimpered with his movements as the thick beast made her feel completely vulnerable.

He pushed in again and this time jammed his long, massive shaft fully deep into her cunt.

"Ungh!" Pooja yelped as the bulbous cockhead hit her cervix. She was breathless with the hot pain coursing through her body. She was proud of her dress choice now. She was still fully dressed as she had entered the club and still she was impaled on his cock with his dick buried fully deep in her cunt. This is what she wanted.

The dance floor at P18 was an innovative and weird idea. There was no one dance floor. There were trees in the large area between the tables and in-between the trees there were mini dance floors in the shape of smooth concrete islands. Depending on the formation of the trees, some of these islands were only big enough to contain one dancing couple, some would take two, the largest one big enough to hold 4 or 5 dancing couples. All these little dance floors had variable distance between each other and there were trees between them.

Although, this was very non-traditional as dance floor space, what it provided the dancers was a great deal of privacy. There were no lights pointed to the dance area itself. All the lights were pointed towards the trees and the dance area got reflected, secondary light from that. That light was enough for dancers to dance, not enough to illuminate if a man squeezed his dance partner's butt or if a girl was more interested in sucking her dance partner's lips than in dancing. For that reason among others, P18 was really popular with the young crowd and people who came out clubbing with someone else's wife.

Romeo and Pooja were dancing on one of these little islands which was big enough to hold three couples but they were the only ones on it. She boldly arched her back and took his dick deep in her pussy as he squeezed her ass under the little sheer black dress. His cockhead was grinding on her cervix and slow, pained moans were coming out of her lips, but she still continued to move her hips, fucking herself on his hard cock, showing him what a dedicated and devoted whore she was. Romeo was playing with her young, gorgeous body while they fucked and danced slowly, their bodies pressed tight against each other.

"Ungh!" Pooja let out a nasal yelp as Romeo pulled out his cock almost fully and drove it smoothly deep into her cunt again.

Closing her arms around his body, Pooja pressed her tits on his chest and squeezed hard until her soft, firm breasts were crushed against his hard, manly body. Her nipples were buzzing with sexual charge and she was intoxicated with lust. Her little 5" skirt had ridden up even more and Romeo's hands were kneading her firm, tight ass cheeks hard. The level of arousal in her body was rising like a river in flood and her pussy was feeling like the last gate holding the immense flow back. Her eyes were closed and she was sucking Romeo's neck, exercising her willpower to hold her orgasm but she knew well that she was fighting a losing battle.

"Oh God, Sir. Please may I cum?" She decided to ask before she could lose complete control on her body.

"Who owns you, Pooja?" Romeo whispered in her ear, his hands caressing and squeezing her perfectly rounded tight ass cheeks.

"You do, Sir." Pooja breathed in his ear "I am completely your possession from head to toe. I have no doubt that my body and soul belongs to you, and only you. I love you and I love your cock."

As she was declaring her love for him, Pooja felt that her pussy was getting hotter, but she was somehow able to hold the flood back.

"I love you, too, my bitch." Romeo bit her earlobe. He pulled open her ass cheeks and his fingertips rubbed her puckered ass hole as he said "You may cum, whore."

The touch of his fingers on her ass hole reminded Pooja how vulnerable she was in his hands and how completely he really owned her. She knew he was going to claim her ass and the combination of fear, arousal and submission pushed her body past the point of no return in a second. She stiffened as her body hit the massive orgasm like a high speed train hitting a mountainside. Then she jerked in his arms as the mountain and the train both crumbled into an endless avalanche of rocks, metal and burning embers. She yelped with each jerk but he kept her tightly in his strong arms and fucked her with long, forceful strokes.

Pooja felt like every cell in her body clenched at the same time and then released in complete surrender. The smell of his manly body was still turning her on and she moved her hips, fucking herself on his long, hard cock as she soaked it in her hot cunt juices right down to the base.

"Oh God, Sir." Pooja panted in his ear as her orgasm subside a little "I don't know how you do it but you bring out the whore in me so well. You could put me on a dog leash and fuck me on the top of the Eiffel Tower and I will just open my legs and take your magnificent cock in my holes."

He took her hair in his grip, turned her face up and kissed her full on the lips. Pooja parted her lips and kissed him back with complete surrender. She felt a series of aftershocks rocking her body as he pushed his tongue between her lips and fucked her mouth in and out in the most intimate kiss of her life. Pooja clung to him and rode his cock, realising that the aftershocks were followed by pre-shocks of her next orgasm. Her body was heating up again as she submitted to the deep, forceful thrusts of his hard, massive cock.

The movements of her hips became more wanton as her body heated up and felt the desire coursing through her veins. Her soft breasts crushed against Romeo's chest which was causing electric sensations to travel down her body with each movement. If she even breathed his cock ground on her cervix, making Pooja gasp in excitement. As the passion rose, so did the volume of her moans. She started to fuck herself harder and faster on his cock, feeling the need to explode around his cock one more time. His hands were gripping her butt and kneading her soft, tight ass cheeks in his strong fingers. The more Pooja felt his control over her, the faster was her descent into the pit of ecstasy.

"Ah!" She emitted a louder scream and lowered her head as her pussy shattered like a dam overflown by the sheer mass of the water forcing through. She squeezed her body against him and rode his cock frantically as her pussy soaked his throbbing shaft with her cunt juices.

It was at this moment, that she felt his cock explode inside her. Romeo crushed her ass in his hands as he started pumping his hot cum into her womb, marking her as his bitch, claiming her openly. She could feel his hot load making its way into her womb, branding her as his property forever.

"Thank you, my Master," Pooja whispered "for everything. I can't tell you how grateful I am that you have claimed me and branded me as yours."

"You are most welcome, my bitch." He smiled and kissed her.

=============================================================

Amol was in the queue at the bar when he heard "Hi sweetie!" in his ear in a sweet feminine voice. He turned and saw Urvashi walking up and standing behind him.

"Oh, hi!" He said.

Urvashi leaned in and kissed him on the cheek like she was just meeting him after a while.

"Will you order a drink for me as well, honey?" Urvashi asked as she stepped closer and put her arm around his waist. Amol slipped his right arm around her waist as well and casually rubbed her back.

"Sure, I am just waiting for my turn, but I will add your order to mine and Aishwarya's drinks."

"Thanks, babe." Urvashi pressed close to him, pressing her breast into his side "I will wait with you."

"Great. That will make the wait more fun." Amol smiled and let his hand slide down to her butt. Urvashi stayed close as he rubbed her firm ass.

"You are so funny." Urvashi smiled back "Are you having fun tonight?"

"Of course, it's always fun when we come out with Sir and all you gorgeous babes."

"Aw, so sweet, hon." Urvashi followed the pressure of his hand and placed her thigh next to his "You are going to do Aish tonight?"

"That's my plan." Amol boldly kneaded her ass cheek "Hopefully, she will cooperate, too."

"Well, of course, she would." Urvashi was standing in an intimate embrace with him now, their bodies touching all the way down "We all know our place. I am still Sir's exclusive whore but when he decides to share me...well, I know you are his right hand man."

"Yes, I am. And I know you are restricted to his dick right now." He slowly caressed up her back and down to her ass again, he squeezed her ass cheek "You are totally worth the wait."

"Aw, you say the sweetest things, baby." Urvashi leaned closer and briefly kissed him on the lips "But if you..."

"What will you have?" The bartender interrupted them.

Amol ordered the drinks, then as they were walking back, he reminded her "You were saying something then?"

"I was...oh yes," Urvashi remembered "I was just saying that of course I can't spread my legs for you without my owner's permission, but if you ever want to dance or hang out, just...well, just come and grab me."

"Sure, I would love to grab you some time."

Urvashi flashed her beauty queen smile "I look forward to be grabbed."

=============================================================

"Fucking hell, dude!" Rhea exclaimed in a loud whisper "Is that...am I dreaming?"

"If you are then we all are," Ileana said "but that definitely looks like Romeo."

"But...but what is he doing here?" Prachi said "He lives in Bombay."

"Well, we live in Bombay," Ileana pointed out "and we are here."

"Doesn't matter," Rhea said "I just have to meet him. I have been dying to meet him for so long. I have been to so many parties where he was supposed to come, but never got to meet him. I just have to meet him. I will die if I come so close to him and don't get to meet him."

"I have met him." Prachi said "He is amazing. We hung out with him in the Ek Villain party. Do you know his finger was in me right as I kissed him hello. He is just so bold and hot."

"What would he be shy about?" Ileana said "He is handsome, rich, powerful. Who can stop him from doing whatever he wants."

"Or whoever he wants." Rhea said "Right now he is doing that girl while they are dancing. The light is not good but I feel sure it's Pooja Hegde, that model who has been in the news lately."

"Yes, definitely her." Ileana agreed "It's not hard to see he's fucking her. He is not even trying to hide it."

"He is giving it to her hard." Prachi said "I had no doubt she would become his whore. She was living in his mansion."

"Well, d-uh." Rhea said "You want us to be impressed? Everybody knew that. She is a hot girl. He took her home. Why would he let her go back without putting his brand on her?"

"It fucking turns me on when you talk like that." Ileana said "I want his brand on me."

"You do?" Rhea demanded "I just told you I have been dying to meet him."

"Ok, ok, don't fight." Prachi held up her hands like a traffic cop "It's understood that all three of us want to be his whores."

"All three?" Rhea said "You too?"

"Why, am I stupid or something?" Prachi countered "Of course, I do! I had one chance which I missed because of some personal issues but doesn't mean I am gonna miss this one. This is destiny."

"Sure, sure." Ileana said "But how do we do it? We don't want to interrupt while he's claiming his new whore...oh my God, she's cumming."

They watched spellbound as Pooja Hegde had a great orgasm in Romeo's arms.

"Yes, let's wait until he goes back to his table, then we'll go and introduce ourselves." Prachi said.

"Sounds lame." Rhea said.

"Why?" Prachi asked.

"I think we will just come off as needy wannabe whores." Rhea said.

"Baby, no matter what we do, he will know we want to be his whores. We are actresses, and he is...well, he is Romeo. I bet he meets hundreds of wannabe whores every day." Ileana said.

"Exactly!" Prachi nodded "And he knows he can just point to any girl in this club and make her his bitch."

"No, I am not saying he can't guess it but just...you know, maybe have some excuse to go to talk to him." Rhea suggested.

"I have met him before," Prachi said "I can just go and say hello. Then I can introduce you both as my friends."

"Oh fuck!" Ileana blurted suddenly "Oh shit! Oh fuck!"

"What? What?" Rhea said.

"I am wearing shorts." Ileana said.

"Yes, they are very cute." Rhea said.

"No, you don't understand! He likes girls in short skirts and dresses." Ileana wailed.

She was wearing very short, skin tight, thin black leather shorts that just barely covered her butt. She was wearing two tops, one very skimpy halter top that was almost like a bikini top, the other, a full sleeve white crochet top with a wide weave. There was no bra as the inside top was supporting her big breasts. She was wearing a black lace thong. Her shoes were knee high leather boots with 6" high heels.

"Oh yes," Rhea said "and you are wearing boots. He likes whore heels on his girls. You are screwed, dude."

12