Bollywood Fashion Fiasco Ch. 08

Story Info
Rhea, Ileana, Prachi meet Romeo.
6k words
4.18
10.2k
5

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pooja was still clinging to Romeo as they came off the dance floor and went back to their table. She had sucked his cock clean boldly on the dance floor but he had stopped her just as it started to get hard again. He was right, he could not zip it up if it got fully hard. But Pooja was still hungry for it, she had her arm around his waist and was walking close to him. She intended to kneel down and suck his cock again. She was hooked on his cum and the prospect of drinking a fresh load of his cock juice was making her mouth water.

Romeo sat down and pulled her on his lap. She could feel his cock hard like a hot rod under her ass. She was just going to ask him to suck his dick when Kajal approached them.

"Hello Sir," Kajal said to Romeo then turned to Pooja "I think it's my turn now, darling."

Kajal had told Pooja that they were both going to dress in a way that would make Romeo want to fuck them. She had helped Pooja find the sheer black minidress. But Kajal herself had not done any less than her.

She was wearing a high-neck white silk top that was completely sleeveless. In fact the sleeve parts was cut deeper, baring her shoulders and armpits. The edges were not cut tight to the skin, instead they were soft folds of silk that was translucent. Over her tits it didn't clung to her chest but draped over her firm, well-rounded breasts nicely showing their curves but not becoming completely transparent over them. Because of this she was able to wear it without a bra. The top was completely backless except for the high collar around her neck and one-inch wide hooked strap just below her shoulders blades so a bra was not possible with it anyway.

On her hips she was wearing a very short tight, white silk skirt that started so low that two inches of her ass crack was visible. The thin skirt just covered her pussy and stopped before covering much of her upper thighs. With the tiny, micro mini skirt there was no question of wearing panties. Kajal's long, milky legs were completely bare. Her feet were encased in 8" high red stilettos with 4" high platforms. The heels had thin straps wrapping around her calves. She was wearing small dangling earrings with red rubies in them. On her left wrist there was a matching bracelet with rubies.

From head to toe, she was pure sex. Pooja could feel Romeo's dick get harder under her butt as he examined Kajal with his eyes. She reluctantly got up off his lap to let Kajal take her place.

Romeo opened his zip and pulled out his cock. It was thick and hard and quickly became erect. Kajal smiled and opened her legs. Romeo took her hand and she followed his guidance. Turning around, she lowered her butt on his lap and took his cockhead in her pussy. A moan escaped her mouth as the thick cockhead opened her tight pussy hole and popped in. Kajal bit her lip and continued to lower her butt after taking a moment to bear the initial pain. Slowly she took more of his massive, meaty shaft in her tight, wet cunt. Then, when it was almost fully inside her, she turned sideways and sat on his lap.

He wrapped his arm around her slender waist to pull her close and keep her on his lap. Kajal whimpered as more of her weight came down on his thighs and his cockhead pressed on her cervix.

Leaning in close, he kissed her cheek softly and asked "You ok, cunt?"

Despite the throbbing pain caused by his cock in her pussy, Kajal smiled and nodded "Yes, Master."

A smile played on Romeo's lips "Who is my beautiful whore?"

"I am your whore, Sir." Kajal said and opened her lips as Romeo pressed his lips on hers.

She never got tired of kissing him. She had surrendered herself to him in her very first private meeting with him. Since then she had taken his cock in her countless times. His cock really owned her body. But it was his kisses that excited Kajal beyond words. The fact that he owned her made his kisses more than just a casual display of affection. His kisses, to her, were a way of establishing his authority over her. She was his property and he could taste her whenever he wanted, and nail her whenever he desired. As his tongue fucked her hot mouth in and out, her cunt got even wetter. Kajal sank down and happily took his cock fully inside her, his cockhead grinding on her cervix.

Pooja waited until they broke the kiss then asked "Sir, may I go clean myself?"

"Of course, my whore." He said with a smile "You don't need to ask."

Kajal snuggled in against Romeo and placed her cheek on his shoulder.

"Thank you, Sir." She whispered in his ear and kissed his neck "I was really craving your cock in me."

"You are welcome, slut." Romeo caressed her smooth, silky back gently up and down "How long is your shoot in Hyderabad, three weeks?"

"No, Sir, five weeks." Kajal pouted "I know I am going to miss you terribly." She squeezed his cock with her pussy and then moaned as it made her whole body vibrate.

"Let's make sure you get some good poundings before you go."

Bringing his hand to her chest, he slowly started kneading her soft tits in the thin silk top.

"Mmmm, yes, Master." Kajal moaned and turned her face up. He pressed his lips on her and the next moment, she was sucking on his tongue.

=============================================================

The waitress came to their table and looked at the girls "He is calling you."

"Oh wow, it worked!" Ileana said and got up in excitement.

Rhea smiled "Of course it worked."

But she seemed as delighted as the other two girls. They had sent a bottle of wine to Romeo's table a few minutes ago and then waited with bated breath. The waitress had just come back with Romeo's invitation which thrilled them all.

After taking a moment to adjust their clothes, the three actresses followed the waitress to Romeo's table. They found the hotshot director sitting with Kajal Agarwal on his lap. They stood in front of him with legs shoulder width apart and hands behind their backs, fingers clasped. Prachi had briefed them. Romeo looked them over with interest and even his glance was enough to get the young starlets to get flushed.

Ileana noticed the peculiar way Kajal was squirming on Romeo's lap. She looked more closely and gasped as she realised that Kajal was actually sitting with Romeo's cock jammed inside her. She squeezed her thighs together as her pussy responded strongly to the scene.

When Romeo raised his hand, all three girls quickly became alert. He beckoned Rhea to him with two fingers and she quickly stepped forward. She bent over to offer him a kiss. Romeo reached up, inserted his fingers into her silken locks and pulled her to him. Rhea followed the pull of his hand and pressed her lips on his. Her mouth opened quickly when she felt his tongue between her lips.

He kissed her slowly and thoroughly, tasting her hot mouth, exploring it with his tongue. Rhea placed her hand on his chest for balance and rubbed slowly as she responded to his kiss with complete submission. Keeping her soft, red lips pressed on his, she tilted her head sideways so he could suck her lips and fuck her mouth with his tongue as he wanted. She was well aware of the smell of sex as his cock pumped Kajal's wet cunt. Rhea had noticed it right away when she had arrived at his table.

Not that she minded that he was fucking another girl while he was kissing Rhea. He was known for his penchant for maintaining a private harem and Rhea would consider herself lucky if could be added to it. A few hours ago that would have been a pipe dream for Rhea but now she was here, meeting him and she was sucking on his tongue. She had a feeling her life was about to change.

After a hot and pussy-soaking kiss when Romeo released her, Rhea stood up but found that her legs were trembling.

"Nice to meet you, Rhea." He smiled "It is Rhea, isn't it?"

"Yes, Sir. Yes, Sir. Rhea Chakraborty." She had done only one film which had not done much business. She was thrilled that he knew her name.

"Beautiful." He said and Rhea smiled. She quickly moved to the side to stand behind Kajal so that the other two girls could get a chance to greet him as well.

He called Prachi to him next who stepped forward quickly. She knew what to expect and readily lowered her head so he could grab her hair. She felt a tingle between her legs as he took hold of her hair and a slight pain shot down from her scalp through her body and into her cunt. Prachi had met him before and knew what he did to pretty girls. Meeting him again she was already wet with anticipation and a bit worried that her tiny little skirt would not hide her pussy juices if she started to drip.

Following Rhea's example, she placed her hand on his chest and kissed him fully. She sucked his lips and licked between them, inviting him to kiss her as deep and intimate as he wanted. He slipped his tongue between her lips and Prachi sucked it in deeper. She quickly forgot where she was and who was around her, and started to get into the mood where she wanted nothing more than to have his cock in her. She could see that he was fucking Kajal and she would have happily swapped places with her. Kajal's soft moans were actually fuelling Prachi's arousal and she sucked Romeo's tongue even harder, slipping her hand under his jacket and rubbing his chest.

In another moment, Prachi was moaning as well, her body responding to the way Romeo was treating her. Also, her anticipation from being near him had gone sky high. Anything could happen now. Her heart was beating fast with those possibilities in her head and her pussy throbbing. She could feel her juices leaking out and wetting her thighs. By the time Romeo left her hair and let her up she was feeling a bit wobbly on her feet. She took Rhea's outstretched hand and moved closer to her, making way for Ileana.

Even though, she was the only one left to greet him, Ileana waited until he gestured her to step closer before walking up to him. Her pussy had been wet since she noticed that Romeo was fucking Kajal Agarwal on his lap. His treatment of her two friends had set her pussy on fire. By now she was dripping in her shorts and knew very well that she would be helpless in his hands.

Walking up close to him, she lowered her head so he could grab her by the hair like he had done with her friends. Romeo reached up and place his hand on her cheek. Then caressing along her jaw line, he wrapped his fingers around her neck and pushed them into her hair, near the base of her head. Ileana's heart missed a beat as she felt him taking complete control of her right away. She could not help emit a moan. When he pulled her face close to his, she was already ready for anything he wanted to do to her.

Her lips parted immediately as they touched his lips. She felt his hot, wet tongue slither over her bottom lip and enter her mouth. It was an extremely intimate kiss and Ileana's whole body was tingling under his control as he fucked her hot, sweet mouth in and out with his tongue. She sucked on his tongue from below with her tongue, letting him know that her mouth and her body was available for him in any way he wanted. With Kajal riding his cock and taking half of his lap, Ileana could not wrap her arms around him and cling to him as she wanted, so she had to be content by placing her hand on his chest like the other two girls and caressing slowly.

Ileana had had her share of casting couch auditions and each of her male co-stars had fucked her, some on the outdoor shoots, some in private studio rooms and some in hotels. But she had never had the experience of being groped, kissed and explored by a powerful director so openly in public. The fact that right that moment his dick was buried in a gorgeous, successful, famous star drove home to Ileana that not just Kajal but Rhea, Prachi and herself were just fucktoys to the man and he held the power to which they must bow. She accepted that and her surrender showed in her kiss to Romeo.

Standing up on wobbly legs not unlike her two friends, Ileana tried to catch her breath. She wanted to at least say a polite hello and tell him that she was a big fan of his. But before she could catch her breath enough to speak, he spoke to her.

"You are a nice piece of ass, darling." He said "What's your name?"

"Ileana Sir," she said breathlessly "Ileana D'cruz. Thank you."

"Turn around, Ileana, let's see what you got."

She turned around, a bit insecure about her butt, especially in shorts instead of skirt as he liked.

"Nice shorts," he said, rubbing her tight ass in the super short leather shorts "and a nice fuckable ass."

He squeezed her ass cheeks one by one and Ileana moaned. His praise was turning her on even more.

"Thank you, Sir." Ileana said, trying not to moan but his hand felt so nice on her butt.

"Bend forward with your hands on the table, darling. Bend over low for me." He ordered her like she was already his bitch and Ileana loved it. She quickly placed her hands on the table and pushed her ass back. She bent over low with her back arched.

Romeo let his hand stay on her ass, rubbing and squeezing her ass cheeks. Ileana was pleased that he had liked her ass. She wasn't even trying to suppress her moans now. His hand moved down below her butt to her thighs. Ileana remembered to quickly open her legs wide. Her high heels were already pushing her ass up for him to grab.

"Girls, find a chair and sit down." He told Rhea and Prachi "Hang out with me a while."

They were hoping for that and thanked him before looking around for empty chairs. There were plenty as half the group was dancing or exploring around. They moved as close to Romeo as possible with Ileana bent over one side of him and Kajal on the other side riding his cock.

Kajal was hot to the point that she was feeling intoxicated. She could see and hear everything but her brain was not able to focus on anything except his throbbing cock that was grinding on her pussy walls. When he had kissed the new girls, his cock had flexed and throbbed inside her, causing her to moan even more.

She had been aware of Romeo for a few years as any girl working in the film industry would know about him. Her first actual meeting with him though was only a couple of years ago when she had needed help with a problem she was having with a director. She had reached out to him because she had heard that he was helpful to anyone in need and it had turned out to be true.

In that first real meeting itself, he had not only fucked her but claimed her as his own. She had come in as an actress looking for help and had left as his personal property. Kajal was extremely proud of that fact. He was well-known for taking his time in claiming a girl. He had a harem as everybody knew but it was not easy to get into that harem, every girl in the industry knew. You could easily get a launch in the industry if you were a starkid or knew somebody, but it was much harder to get into Romeo's stable. Each of his girls were handpicked with care and trained personally by him.

Now industry people knew that she was his whore and treated her with respect. She frequently got approached by other actresses who wanted to be added to his stable. They looked up to Kajal as a kind of superstar and she loved that feeling of being a celebrity among celebrities.

But her favourite part about being his whore was being able to take his cock. She talked about it often when talking to aspiring whores. His cock was wonderful in the way it could make you feel completely vulnerable but at the same time perfectly safe and cared for. His style that mixed loving care and strict dominance kept not just Kajal but all his girls hooked on him.

"He will call you his whore," she often told the actresses who wanted to know what life was Romeo like "but at the same time, make you feel loved and cared for like a beloved pet."

Now that she was about to go to Hyderabad for a couple of months for a film shoot, Kajal wanted to spend as much time on his cock as possible. She loved how it felt deep inside her. She loved how its head ground on her cervix, so deep where no other man had ever managed to touch her, and she absolutely adored the way his massive cock hurt her body before giving her immense pleasure.

She pressed her soft, firm breasts into his chest and sucked his neck. Her soft moans were becoming rhythmic and longer. He dipped his head and kissed her bare shoulder in that deep sleeveless top. Then he tilted his head and closed his teeth on the fleshy part just above her armpit. Kajal whimpered. That was her weakness. His teeth on that fleshy sensitive part always made her whole body tingle with a hot current and Romeo knew that.

He sucked and bit on that fleshy part, making Kajal squirm helplessly on his lap which made his cockhead grind harder on her cervix. She almost lost control. She could only keep her pussy from spontaneously bursting into a hard orgasm because Romeo had trained her well as he did with all his whores.

During this his right hand was on Ileana's ass, rubbing and squeezing. She opened her legs wide so he could insert his fingers inside the shorts if he wanted. She gasped when he actually did insert his fingers inside her shorts and touched her bare, hot, wet pussy. Ileana arched her back more and pushed her ass back to encourage him to push his finger into her hungry pussy.

While Romeo continued to fuck and tease Kajal he explored Ileana like a piece of meat. Kajal was quickly losing control. Her whole body was vibrating with the effort as she tried to hold back the orgasm that was building up inside her like a storm.

"Please Master, may I cum?" She pleaded in his ear when she knew she would not be able to hold on much longer.

"Not yet, baby." He said in her ear. Kajal groaned. She had not expected that. Already her body was very much on the edge. Sweat was breaking out as she exerted the supreme effort to keep her pussy from exploding.

He stood up and bent her over the table. Kajal quickly went down to her elbows so she would be lined up perfectly for his cock to drill. Romeo placed both hands on her shoulders and started to fuck her with long, smooth strokes. Ileana straightened up to give him space and gasped as he reached out and grabbed her by the hair. She froze in place. He pushed her back down and she bent over again. On her left Kajal's gorgeous, shapely body was rocking back and forth with Romeo's hard thrusts.

Ileana followed Kajal's example and went down low on her elbows. Romeo rubbed her back with one hand, his hand sliding along her bare back under her shirt. Ileana could feel her pussy throb. She was more than a little excited and her pussy was quite wet already. She wondered if she would have to ask permission if she got close to an orgasm.

"You may cum, my whore." Romeo whispered in Kajal's ear. She thanked him and moaned as her body flew off the edge into wide open skies. Her moans were loud and long as she came on his cock.

Kajal had always had many men after her even before she became an actress. As a result she had had her fair share of sex. This increased after she came into the film industry and had to spread her legs for producers and heroes. She always had a lukewarm response to sex. Sometimes she enjoyed it, other times it was a chore to get through.

But since the night that she had asked for Romeo's help and surrendered to him in his bedroom, her whole attitude had changed. Sex with him was a total mind-body experience that made her excited, thrilled and happy. She still had sex with other men as he allowed and encouraged, but she always counted the minutes until she could have his cock in her again. The feeling that he was her owner and she completely belonged to him made the sex a hundred times more exciting and satisfying. She could feel her eyes dripping with tears as she came on his cock, feeling the orgasmic bliss spreading through her body, up and down, up and down.

12