Bombshell - Toxic Riverside Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the fuck man?" Tuck gasped, on his knees now.

"Get up, ya wuss," Dr. Kelvin said. "I barely got ya." Through the dim lighting his good eye focused unerringly on Miranda. "Who are you and why are you following me?"

"I wasn't..." she said unconvincingly. Yeah right, like even I would believe that.

He snorted. "I may be getting' on in years, but I still notice a looker like you... Especially when she follows me away from a sale for two blocks, then down a dark alley."

"It's not that dark out." Miranda's eyes shot around the retail wreckage, looking for anything she could use to her advantage.

It's hard enough to fight in a dress, she thought. Not that my chances are great against these two regardless, not without my suit...

Kelvin only glared at her. Tuck was already getting back up. The two men were blocking the door back to the alley. The only other door lead further into the abandoned building. Miranda lunged for that, tearing it open and sprinting through.

"Shit! Get her!" Dr. Kelvin shouted.

The front end of the old pharmacy looked like a tornado had blown through it. The shelving was gone or pushed up against the walls and there were old fliers and leaflets scattered everywhere.

Miranda leapt over the counter and made a mad dash for the front door. She reached it with plenty of time to get through... except that the aging lock had rusted and frozen in place.

"Come on! Open!" she begged, jerking and shaking the knob and handle.

"Nowhere to go," Tuck hissed behind her.

Miranda turned to face him, pressing back against the door and trying not to pout as he loomed towards her. At least there was only one of them for the moment. She lunged, throwing a feinted left hook but wheeling into a high roundhouse kick with her polka-dotted skirt pinwheeling elegantly.

Tuck stepped forward, hooking one arm under her long leg and the other around her slim torso. The burly dealer scooped her right off the ground in the midst of her attack.

"Put me down!" Miranda squealed impotently as he turned and carried her back towards the storeroom. "Let me go!"

She beat on his shoulder to no effect. Tried to drive an elbow into his neck, but he didn't have much of one. She kicked and screamed, but he just tightened his grip and held her trapped.

"Hold the bitch," she heard Dr. Kelvin say. "We'll take her back to the lab and get some answers." He lifted her dress, exposing a pair of pretty yellow panties.

Miranda started to protest but screeched in pain when something sharp and cold stabbed into her peachlike cheek. A stinging flood instantly numbed her perfect ass and ice flowed up her spine.

"No! No, please," she squealed thrashing against Tuck's grip. "Please let me go!"

But it was too late. The drug worked quickly, her toes and fingers tingled, then numbness crept up her arms and legs. Her strength vanished in an instant, and a dense chemical fog filled her brain. She barely even had time to panic properly.

Tuck slung the helpless woman up over his shoulder. She felt her body going limp, her head lolled, her arms and hair draped down his big back.

This is...they must use this on the rest of the girls, she realized dreamily. The effects...so quick ...oh...no...

Chapter Eleven

Miranda came awake all at once, her eyes snapping open. She knew she had to get up and fight or run or... she could barely move. Her head was throbbing, her mind groggy. Her body seemed tight and sluggish.

There was an uncomfortable tension through her shoulders. She shifted and rolled, trying to move them but it only got worse. Her arms were trapped behind her. She could feel coarse ropes encircling her wrists. Her legs were folded and fettered, and when she tried to move them, sharp pains shot up her arms and through her shoulders.

Miranda winced, kicked and pulled but only caused herself more pain. Finally, she forced her body to relax despite the tension. More rope was cinched tight around her knees, she could feel its cruel bite. Her ankles were bound as well, and somehow connected to the binding of her wrists.

When she tried to swear in frustration, she couldn't even do that. Her mouth was filled with sodden cloth and a thick strip of sticky tape was pressed over her lips.

She slumped, lying on her stomach and basically helpless in the reverse-hogtie. Feeling the coarse gray carpet scratching her soft skin, Miranda realized she had also been stripped completely naked.

The bound blonde squirmed onto her side to try and get a better look around. The room was unfurnished. The walls were sparse and gray, or maybe off-white, but matching the utilitarian carpet. Light shown from overhead, pale and fluorescent.

Those bastards, those pigs, she thought, looking down at her boobs, exposed nipples rock hard from the strain of her bindings. She felt a spike of humiliation and disgust, imagining their hands on her limp helpless body, tugging off her dress and underwear, then wrapping those cruel ropes.

And no doubt enjoying themselves more than a little, she huffed in frustration and chewed the wet packing in her mouth.

There was one window in the room, but she couldn't see anything useful, just some treetops and blue sky. One door led out to a nondescript hallway. Above, there was one rectangular light fixture surrounded by a dingy drop ceiling.

Miranda tested her bonds again, hoping her new position might present a better angle. They held tight as ever. She explored the ropes with prickly fingers, searching for knots or loose loops but found neither. She squirmed, pulling and fighting at the bonds, moaning in a mix of pain and desperation.

"Oh, you ain't gettin' loose."

Miranda jumped, looking up to see Tuck's broad shoulders filling up the doorway. His burly arms were crossed, his eyes moving up and down her bound body.

"How them ropes feel?" he asked smugly. "I been studyin', had to pay for a Pornhub subscription but I think it's payin' off." He guffawed with laughter.

Miranda groaned under her gag, made a show of rolling her green eyes.

"Y'know, I don't meet too many bitches that'll let me tie 'em up like this," he went on, a lusty gleam entering his eyes.

Miranda's stomach twisted seeing the way he looked at her. She pulled on the ropes, squirmed a little more, willing to suffer the pain if it offered any hope of getting free.

It did not.

"It's fucken sexy as hell watching you squirm," he said, stepping into the room. "I could watch it all night."

Miranda glared at him, snorted her disgust and laid intentionally still.

"But the doc said he'd be back soon," Tuck began unbuckling his belt. "So we ain't got much time to play."

Cold dread clutched Miranda, knowing she was utterly helpless. As he stripped off his pants, she pulled at the bondage until the pain left her breathless. She slumped with a defeated sob.

Tuck knelt in front of her, cupping her chin to lift her face. Her eyes couldn't avoid scanning his package. His dick was thick and stocky, like him, but his balls seemed a bit undersized.

She looked up, pleading with green puppy dog eyes. Don't make me do this...

He grinned and ripped off the tape!

Miranda bucked and writhed, a shrill whine pealing out of her throat.

Next Tuck gripped her chin and reached into her mouth to pull out the sodden cloth. There was another twinge of humiliation as her lacey yellow panties unfolded from between her teeth.

"Please," she coughed, licking her lips to make sure they were still there. "You can let me go before this goes too far."

"Nah," he snorted. "The doc's comin' back with some sci-fi truth serum shit, gonna make you tell him whatever he wants."

"I don't know anything," she insisted.

Tuck shrugged. "I don't really give a shit either way. But we can have some fun before he gets back."

"Why do I get the feeling it won't be much fun for me?"

Tuck stroked his dick with one hand, it was already hard from watching her struggle. "Don't really give a shit about that either."

Miranda hissed like an angry cat as he grabbed her by the hair. She recoiled as much as her bonds would allow but Tuck gathered up the blonde locks making himself a perfect handle. He rolled her back onto her stomach, pulling her head up level with his package.

"Don't! Stop this!" she demanded, writhing futilely in the reverse hogtie.

Tuck pressed his hips forward, grinding his dick against her face and lips. Miranda whimpered in humiliation with nowhere to go, no way to escape, even if he hadn't been in full control of her head. He jerked back on her hair, and when her mouth opened in a strained gasp, his cock slipped in.

She groaned in disgust. He tasted bitter and salty on her tongue, a far cry from the dick she'd been all too eager to suck last night.

This can't be happening, she lamented, even as her sore pink lips closed around his shaft. Maybe if I just get this over with...

"That's what I thought," Tuck gloated as she began to suck.

Miranda whimpered disgustedly, but rocked her head back and forth as best she could. The cock in her mouth flushed with warmth and swelled a bit more as her lips stroked along its shaft. Saliva flooded her mouth as her tongue squirmed against the ridges and veins.

Thank gawd he's not as big as Vic, she thought. I'm not sure I could handle that in this position.

Miranda slurped along his length, feeling spit leak and drip down her chin. She bobbed on his dick, already tasting the tang of precum spreading over her tongue. Tuck's grip tightened on her hair, controlling her pace, back and forth. Miranda had no choice but to go along.

I feel like a fucking toy! She wiggled in her bonds, feeling their tightness more keenly than ever. Can't move, can't even -ugh! And all while this pig uses my mouth for his own pleasure!

Tuck was jerking her head back and forth more quickly now. His hard cock pumped in and out as she struggled to suck it. Spit and precum were stringing from her lips and chin. Her chest and neck ached with the strain, and poor Miranda couldn't do anything but take it. Deeply.

Finally, Tuck stiffened, moaning, and she felt a hot salty gush hit her togue. Miranda shuddered in utter revulsion her emerald eyes flaring open. The dealer pumped her head a few more times, milking his cock and filling her mouth with a thick, gooey load.

Miranda gagged and wrenched her head to the side, spitting.

"Goddam," Tuck groaned, slouching back on his haunches. "Worth it."

Miranda only coughed and sputtered still choking out his jizz.

Vic Walker's boot slammed into the side of Tuck's face. The half-naked drug dealer pitched sideways with a startled howl. He started to get to his feet but Vic snapped out his stun gun and fired. Tuck lurched back, spasming violently.

"Randi?" Vic sounded breathless. "What in the fuck are you doing here?" He was already kneeling to work on her ropes.

"Vic?" she wheezed, Tuck's cum still stringing from her lips and chin. "Vic! Thank gawd!"

Behind Vic, the dealer was yanking the corded barbs out of his chest and getting clumsily to his feet. Sometimes the big boys needed a little extra.

"Vic, behind you," Miranda gasped.

He glanced back, then stood to face the massive powerlifter.

Miranda kept squirming as the fight began. Luckily, Vic had made just enough progress she was able to find a hanging thread. Tugging and working it loose, her arms and ankles came free. This left her able to wiggle up to a seated position, untangling her arms and then working quickly to unbind her ankles.

Tuck fell against the wall with a groan, and then crumbled all the way to the floor with blood oozing from his nose.

"Stay down you big roided up piece of shit," Vic snarled, shaking out his fist.

Miranda blinked, not exactly surprised but more than a little impressed at how quickly the bounty hunter had dealt with the burly adversary. He was at her side a moment later.

"Here let me," Vic said, already tugging at the rope still knotted around her knees.

"How did you find me?" Miranda murmured, wiping her cum stained lips and slipping an arm across her naked boobs.

"Well, I didn't. Got an anonymous tip this morning that someone I was looking for might be here."

As the knots came undone, he let Miranda take over unwinding the rope. He stepped back and started to remove his bulletproof vest.

"What the hell were you doing here?"

She glanced at Tuck, thinking quickly. "One of those people I told you I wanted to find," she began. "He was their dealer, when I went to ask if he'd seen them around, him and some old man grabbed me. I don't know why." She watched Vic closely to see if he bought it.

"Fuck," he frowned. "That old man is why I'm here, he's some kind of psycho scientist or some shit." Vic peeled off his black tee and tossed it to her. "Here put this on, let's get you out of here."

Despite everything else, a girlish smile found its way onto her lips. Miranda got to her feet and pulled the shirt on, it hung like a very short skirt but kept her covered.

"Do you know where the old man is now?" Vic asked, taking her by the arm and leading her towards the door, shrugging his vest back on at the same time.

"That guy said he went to get some kind of serum," she said, nodding towards the unconscious dealer. "I'm not sure."

They paused in the doorway, Vic glancing around before leading her through. They were on the second or third floor of an abandoned office building.

"Must be getting ingredients," Vic hissed. "He likes to drug girls like you and... well, let's just say he's a fucking sicko. It's a good thing I showed up."

"It really is," she said, clutching his arm tightly and trying not to feel quite so much like a swoony damsel.

They hurried across the floor, passing rows of abandoned cubicles. Vic kicked open the emergency stairwell and dragged her down it.

"So, you had enough bounty hunting yet, Mrs. Ashton?" he said, even as they made their daring escape.

"I've had enough being naked in front of skeevy criminals," Miranda said, having to hold down the shirt to keep her pussy covered as they descended the stairs.

He paused as they reached the bottom step and look at her seriously. "It could get a lot worse if you're not careful."

Her stomach lurched. You don't know how well aware I am of that, Mr. Walker...

Before she had to reply, his arm whipped around her waist and that big rough hand grabbed her naked ass. Miranda squeaked and lifted up on her tiptoes.

"If any shady tough guy is going to defile you it should be me."

Her bright green eyes glittered up at him as he squeezed the firm cheek. Miranda had an overwhelming urge to kiss him, but the taste of Tuck's cum stopped her. She blew out a sigh and shoved him towards the exit doorway.

"Just shut up and finish rescuing me already."

"Actually, I'm not," he said, peeking out the doorway. "There's a lot of money on the table if I catch that old prick."

Miranda got a sinking feeling in her stomach. "Vic, please..."

"Now look, the way out is right through here and the coast is clear," he went on. "I want you to run for it," he came back and pressed keys into her hand. "My truck is parked one block over, take it and get somewhere safe!"

"But-"

"Shut up."

Her mouth snapped closed.

"I'll be fine," he said. "Do what I tell you this time, and I'll call you when it's all over."

Miranda swallowed the urge to argue and nodded. He smiled, led her to the door and gave her ass a little swat to hurry her through.

She did as he said, hurrying out of the building. Being careful not to be seen, she found the big black SUV on the next street and jumped in. Her stomach was twisting as it started up, her women's intuition screamed not to leave Vic behind. Sure he had tangled with Kelvin before, but did he really know what the evil chemist was capable of?

I'll be right back, she promised herself. Only this time I'll be dressed for the occasion.

Chapter Twelve

Luna was in the office working at her three-tiered computer when Miranda burst through the front door.

"There you are," she said spinning around in her chair.

The blonde came into the office, her green eyes darting around. "Is the suit charged and ready?"

"What are you wearing?" Luna asked.

"Vic's tee shirt," she replied absently, running fingers through blonde tangles.

"Vic," Luna practically bounced out of the chair. "The smokin' hot bounty hunter Vic?" She yanked up the shirt revealing Miranda's unclothed nethers.

"Hey!" Miranda squeaked pulling the shirt down.

Luna giggled. "Guess I should have asked what you weren't wearing!"

"This isn't the time!" Miranda snapped, running a hand through her hair. "Get the suite ready. Please."

She headed through the office then into the kitchen.

"Why? What's going on?" Luna followed, her tone instantly turning concerned.

Miranda went straight to the liquor cabinet and pulled down a white labeled bottle of scotch. She splashed about two shots' worth into a rocks glass and downed it in one gulp, letting the slow burn stifle her nerves somewhat.

The thick brunette crossed her arms, her expression darkening. "What did he do?"

"It's not like that," Miranda said. She poured a second glass, swigging and swishing this time to let the rubbery sweetness burn the taste of drug dealer cum out of her mouth.

"Tell me what's going on," Luna insisted.

"When I went to meet Donovan for lunch, I saw Dr. Kelvin skulking around the shops there, so I followed him to see where's he's hiding out, but somehow he knew and got the drop on me," Miranda downed one more big swallow of scotch, then headed back into the office. "Vic showed up and saved me, again, but then he stayed back to catch Kelvin."

"So? Why do we need the suite?"

"I have a bad feeling..."

"Vic's a real deal tough guy, you don't think he can handle himself?"

"Obviously he can," Miranda pulled off the shirt and tore open the door to the closet where she kept the Nandex leotard. "But Kelvin is dangerous, maybe more dangerous than he knows."

"I guess that's true?" Luna was scratching her chin. "He did get the drop on you... twice, apparently."

"I need you to get online and find out everything you can about the building he was holding me in," the blonde went on, already in the middle of sliding into the Nandex leotard. "I made sure to get the address on my way out..." she rattled off the specifics.

"Sure, sure," Luna sighed, swinging back into her computer chair.

In the closet Miranda was zipping up her boots. There was a small dresser with masks on it, she grabbed one and pressed it onto her face.

A picture of Warren hung on the back wall. He smiled at her unmoving, certain, confident, and eternal. Whether from that the picture, or the three glasses of scotch, there was a noticeable ease of tension through her back and shoulders.

Miranda marched back into the office and started pulling on the blue elbow-length gloves. "Hopefully, I'll just fly over there and Vic will have everything wrapped up."

"But just in case you want to know what you're walking into," Luna surmised. "Doesn't seem like much to know though," the brunette was scrolling through search engines. "Looks like it used to be an R&D lab for some company called Synodyne. I'm trying to figure out what they did..."

"R&D lab," Miranda echoed. "Dr. Kelvin must be hoping there's some leftover lab equipment he can glom, since the cops raided his lab out in that old farmhouse."

Miranda picked up the power belt, disconnected the charging cables and buckled it around her trim waist. A warm, electric rush raced over her skin and up her spine as the Nandex calibrated. The LEDs on the power cells lit up bright and solid.

"Keep checking will you," Miranda said. "Kelvin was supposed to be our next lead on the Hammer, maybe they he had something to do with, what was it -- Synodyne?"