Bon Appétit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she came to a stop atop me, I jammed a hand into her face as my free hand frantically searched the bed for a weapon, any weapon. It found nothing. "Come on!" I snarled as she settled over me, reaching between us to steer my hardness back inside her warm, wet channel. "If you want to fuck... then let's fuck!"

She pounded my cock into her pussy for a long time, our hands in constant battle as I alternately tried to choke her, force her off my cock, punch her, pull her hair, or squeeze her breasts and twist her nipples. She'd just pulled my hand out of her hair when I felt my climax rising within me. Realizing I was only moments from coming, I fired a hand up to grip her under her jaw, forcing her head back and focusing our fight on preventing her from feeding on me. My teeth bared, my cock exploded inside her, filling her fast-plunging pussy with my seed. As I roared in effort and erotic agony, our hands resumed their battle as she prepared to bite me. Despite my efforts, her breasts were soon crushed against my chest, her hard nipples like tiny stiff cocks dimpling my flesh as she plunged her dagger like teeth into my shoulder.

Roaring and bellowing, I fucked her furiously, lunging my hips to drive my cock into her with frantic intensity. I grabbed two hands full of her hair and, with my arms burning in effort, strained to rip her teeth from my flesh.

Whether she'd taken her fill and released me, or I'd managed to dislodge her teeth, I didn't know, but for the third time, the red mist of lust receded slightly. As she moved feebly, I quickly dumped her to the bed while sliding out from under her. Scrambling across her back before she recovered, I encircled her throat with my left arm and locked it into place by gripping my right, my stiff cock plunging into her sweat-soaked ass of its own accord as I tightened up to lock my hold into place. It had taken me only seconds to complete the move, but I'd barely gotten my right hand behind her head before she began to struggle. Panting into her neck, I drove my cock into her with slow, hard, deep thrusts, the lack of lubrication making her ass feel like sandpaper. I knew she'd eventually break free, but I resolved to hold her as long as possible.

"Now I've got you, you fucking vampire bitch!"

She tugged furiously at the arm clasped tightly around her throat. I roared with effort, grinding my cock deep, every muscle straining to the limit as I fought to maintain my hold, but even The Bitch wasn't strong enough to easily break this hold once I got it properly locked down. Panting hard, I began thrusting again, the wet sounding slap of my hips against her ass the only other sound in the room. She tried to twist out or the hold, my sweat drenched body aiding her in her efforts, but I braced my knee against her twist, snarling in effort as her struggle to escape my hold forced my cock incredibly deep. Even though I probably outweighed her by eighty pounds, she began to rise, pushing up with her arms as she continued her twist to force me onto my back.

"Fuck!" I screamed, the word strained and long drawn out as I used every ounce of my strength to prevent her from rolling me off her.

She collapsed back to the mattress, and I immediately began ramming my cock into her ass again, my small victory energizing and exciting me. With only my sweat as a lubricant, her pucker wasn't nearly as slippery as her pussy, and I roared in pain as with every hard thrust I felt like I as shredding my cock, and I hoped my deep plunges were hurting her ten times as much.

She next pushed back with her arms while lifting her ass. With a snarl, I rammed my cock into her as hard as I could, trying to knock her back to the bed. It worked... the first time. The second time she was prepared for my brutally hard thrust, and though she rocked forward, she didn't fall back to the bed. Once she was on all fours, I knew her escape was certain, but I maintained my hold as she forced herself upright to stand on her knees.

Snarling and growling with effort, we struggled against each other, my cock slipping from her ass as we writhed against each other. Reaching down, she grabbed my rod and steered it back into her pussy before ramming herself downward to force it deep and to knock me back onto my heels. Roaring in frustration that no matter what I did, I simply couldn't overcome her strength advantage, I hammered my cock into her with berserker like fury, my legs splayed with her tucked into my crotch to align my cock with her pussy for maximum power.

"I fucking hate you!" I screamed into her ear, hoping I deafened her.

She again gripped my arm and began to pull as I held her against my chest. Now that she wasn't diving my elbow into the mattress, I could feel my grip slip, my sweat coating her skin making her slippery and difficult to hold. I roared again as I continued to hammer into her, and my grip loosened a bit more.

She released my arm and fell back to prop on all fours. I was laying across her back and used the brief pause in our struggle reestablish my failing hold while fucking her with savage fury. She lunged upright again as she clawed at the air. I prepare to try to thwart her attempt to twist me to my back when her channel clamped down on my plunging cock like a velvet vise. With her shriek, energy poured into me and I added my roar to hers as I pounded my cock into her with renewed fury. I wasn't often that I managed to win a victory, even as small a one such as this, and my unexpected triumph excited me.

"Motherfucking bitch... I'm coming!" I screamed as I lunged my cock deep with a final ferocious thrust.

Her shriek died as her orgasm dwindled, and my feeling of supreme power and strength faded with it. She tried to turn in my grip while pulling furiously at my choking arm, undoubtedly wanting to feed, but even as I filled her pussy with my cream I maintained my hold, my hips thrusting and lunging of their own accord.

She executed the attack I'd expected earlier and threw herself backward, tumbling me to my back and slammed me to the bed with her spine against my chest, my member popping from her pussy as a final thick gob of come erupted from my rod to land on her stomach. She rolled, and then again, tumbling us off the bed to crash painfully, at least for me, to the floor.

Bellowing in pain, I tried to maintain my grip around her neck, but she managed to escape, twisting out of my grip and then rolling away before quickly spinning toward me as I slowly staggered to my feet. Her face was dark with displeasure as I straightened... and I smiled at her. Her mouth opening, she charged me, slamming into me and knocking me backward to the floor. Falling over me, she plunged her fangs into me, but the rush of lust I normally felt was greatly diminished. She stopped her feeding almost immediately, her face even darker and more deadly.

I'd just begun to smile that I'd managed to deny her a meal when she picked me up by the ribs and threw me across the room like a child throwing her doll during a tantrum. I slammed into the wall with what felt like bone shattering force, my feet more than a foot above the floor. I slid down the wall to collapse in a heap, the impact knocking the wind out of me.

"Fuck..." I grunted as slowly rolled over and labored to my feet.

I'd reached my feet, wavering slightly from the shattering impact, when she shoved me again, sending me tumbling across the floor. She followed, her face still hard and dark, like a master who was displeased with a pet that had begun playing too rough. I'd rolled to my stomach and was trying to rise again when she shoved me back to the floor, trapping my defiantly hard cock between my stomach and the hard, wooden floor. She'd never hurt me as much as she had in the past thirty seconds, and I took solace from the fact that I'd finally managed to piss her off. When I tried to rise again, she flipped me to my back before standing above me, a foot to either side of my hips, as she glared down at me.

"Come on, you fucking bitch!" I screamed as I rose on one elbow to drive a fist into her pussy as hard as I could.

She grunted out a hard gasp as she threw her head back, her back arching as if in the most exquisite pleasure, or pain. I drew my fist back and drove it into her most sensitive area again. She again grunted with the impact of my fist against her pussy as she dropped, her pussy slamming into my hard cock to pin it between her womanhood and my hips.

Her face was even darker and more threatening than before, and I felt a chill of fear... but I decided it was better to die quickly by her hand than to have my life slowly extinguished as she was doing to Jonathan.

She rose slightly before steering my iron hard shaft into her. She began fucking me, slowly at first, but then harder, and then harder and faster still before she paused to seize the nearby lamp and jerk it savagely from the corner. As she pressed the long metal pole that supported the lamp above its heavy base against my throat, she started fucking me again, her face beautiful in its hardness and cruelty. I gripped the bar, straining with all my might against her press as her pussy ruthlessly fucked my cock.

She stared at me with her dead eyes. She was slowly choking me as I kicked and struggled, feeling like my windpipe was being crushed, but knowing she was holding back or I'd be dead already. My chest and arms burning, bulging, and twisting with effort, my hips slowly rose from the floor as she continued to brutalize my cock with her pussy. With maximum effort, I finally managed to get the bar loose enough to draw a full breath, a breath I used to roar with rage and effort.

She flung her head back to shriek her inhuman cry to the ceiling as her pussy attempted to crush my fast-plunging cock and a wave of power filled me. With her grip on the lamp suddenly loosened, I was able to draw another breath. I howled in erotic agony as my cock exploded, my rapture pouring through me like an all-consuming firestorm as her furiously rocking hips tried to grind my cock into a fleshy pulp.

"Fuck! I'm still coming!" I snarled, my cock burning as it strained to pump my come deep into her tightly clenched pussy.

As she fucked me, I used one hand to try to keep the lamp's stand off my throat while slamming my other under her chin to try to prevent her from biting me. Snarling, I strained against her as she continued fucking me, my body crackling with orgasmic energy as her pussy milked my cock. My resistance was futile as she dropped the lamp before easily turning my hand aside.

"Fuck! Motherfucking vampire whore bitch!" I screamed as her teeth pieced my flesh and the roaring need to fuck washed over me again. "Fuck that cock! Fuck that fucking cock, you fucking bitch!" I screamed as I lunged my hips, driving my cock into her with manic energy, the fury of my fucking driving us slowly across the floor, the wood made slippery by my perspiration.

She pulled back from my neck, her face twisted as if she'd just tasted the finest wine. I had only seconds, and I considered trying to club her head in with the heavy base of the floor lamp, but even as I considered it, I knew I wouldn't be able to accomplish it before she recovered.

Growling with hate, I grabbed the lamp's cord, and quickly looped the extension cord around her neck as I shoved her off my cock, drawing the noose tight as I did.

She grabbed the cord cutting into her throat as I twisted the length of brown plastic in my hands, scrambled over her back, and pulled with all my strength, hauling her up by her neck and flipping her over onto my chest. I lay on my back, my cock grinding against her back as I strained against the electrical cord, trying to the use the copper and plastic as a garrote to cut her head off. She twisted furiously, tumbling us across the floor, wrapping us in the lamp's cord, causing the lamp and base to crash and bang into me painfully before it unplugged itself from the cord looped around The Bitch's neck.

As I growled my effort and hate in her ear, she rolled us again, and then again, kicking and clawing as I held fast, the rest of the extension cord snapping tight, the end held by the plug being twisted sideways in the socket as we tangled ourselves in its length. She twisted again, ripping the cord from the wall and causing it to caress our flesh like a cracked whip. She twisted and rolled again, further wrapping us in the entangling cord while pulling furiously at the garrote, but her incredible strength only tightening its loop further. She spun and lunged once more, coming to stop on her stomach before she forced herself, first to her knees, then to her feet, the tightly wrapped cord binding us together biting into my flesh as I clung to her back by the twisted cord in my hand. On our feet, she reached behind her, her nails clawing for my face and hands.

"Die, you fucking whore," I snarled into her ear as I dodged her grasping hands.

She twisted, then twisted again, clearing trying to turn to face me, but I moved with her, staying behind her and out of her reach, the cord tangled around our legs sawing painfully at our pussy and cock as it tangled our feet. She began to backpedal to drive me hard into the wall. I howled with the pain of the impact, my hard cock and balls being crushed against her back and ass. She pulled away and drove me into the wall a second time as she clawed at her neck, trying to get her fingers between her flesh and the choking cord. With each impact, the cord tangling use loosened its uncomfortable bite, but that did little to lessen my pain and I again roared in agony.

"Jonathan! I have her! Help m--!" I began before she slammed me hard against the wall a third time and my plea for help became another bellow of anguish.

She was going to shatter my spine against the wall. When she pulled away to ram me into the wall a fourth time, I drove forward, shoving myself off the wall before throwing myself into a twisting fall. Despite her strength, I overbalanced her and we crashed to the floor. Wailing in pain, I rolled to my back, dragging her back onto my chest and driving my hips up with my legs as I frantically tried to hold her, my granite like cock sliding between her legs and scrubbing against her pussy as we battled.

"Jonathan! Help me! Please! I need--" I screamed. "I have her!" I cried when he appeared. "Find the knife and kill her!" He stood, frozen, staring at us as we squirmed on the floor, The Bitch violently thrusting her hips as my battered cock rubbed furiously against her pussy. "Find the knife! Kill her! Find the knife and kill the bitch!" I screamed, but he didn't move. "Jonathan! Get the knife and kill this vampire bitch!"

He seemed to shake himself out of his reverie and started toward us as we thrashed against the sweat slickened floor. My arms and chest burned with effort, and I could feel my strength fading.

"Hurry!" I gasped. "I can't hold her much longer!"

I had no idea where the knife was, and I was so focused on maintaining my grip, it didn't register what Jonathan was doing until he grabbed my hands and began to pull, trying to loosen my grip on the cord.

"What are you doing?" I screamed as I arched by back with effort, straining to maintain my grip against his treachery.

He said nothing, but he stopped pulling on my hands for an instant as he looked down, watching her pussy thrust and squirm against my cock. His face crumpled with some unreadable expression before he quickly released my hands, grasped my cock, and rammed it into her pussy as she continued to struggle. I screamed as she fucked me, her fast-rocking hips stroking my cock furiously.

"You bastard!" I roared. "You backstabbing fuck!"

He threw himself away from us. "I can't," he whimpered, his eyes sad. "I can't help you."

"Fucking bitch!" I bellowed.

"Fuck her, Michael! When you're fucking her, I can resist her!" He backed further away, sliding slowly across the floor. "I can't help you, but so long as you're fucking her, I--"

"Fuck!" I roared as I began furiously battering her pussy her with my cock. "Find the fucking knife and kill this bitch!"

He began to rise but then settled back as he shook his head slowly, his expression clearly telling of his suffering. "I can't," he whispered, his voice, barely audible over my rushing blood and roaring breath.

"Fuck!" I roared, The Bitch's hold over Jonathan too strong for him to break.

"Keep fucking her!" he whispered, his eyes hopeful. "Don't stop fucking her!"

"I'm fucking her!" I bellowed as pounded into her, the pain from the cord cutting into my hands, the ache of my cock and back, and the burning pain in my arms and chest forgotten.

Maybe, just maybe, I could fuck her enough to further diminish her hold over Jonathan. I pounded into her for a long moment before she forced her hips up, pulling my cock from inside her. With a new surge of hope, I lashed out with my right leg as I twisted my hips savagely, knocking her leg from under her and rolling her onto her stomach as she lurched sideways. She'd never pulled away from being fucked before, and I prayed that her doing so now was a sign of weakness or distress. Using the cord for leverage, I slid across the slippery floor on my knees to tuck between her splayed legs, using my thighs to push her legs wider as I dragged myself forward to ram my cock back into her pussy.

I began lunging into her hard fast, my sweat falling into my eyes and across her back. It was exhausting fucking her from his position, and my stomach muscles began screaming with the effort, but I couldn't stop, not with escape seemingly within my reach. With her legs splayed, my own legs pressed against her thighs so she couldn't draw them under her, and with my weight on her ass, she was unable to do more than rear up on stiffened arms, but that only helped me by relieving some of the strain on my stomach, and I began fucking her harder.

"Fuck! I'm going to come!" I snarled as she began rocking her hips furiously as we fucked each other with savage purpose.

"No! Don't come!" Jonathan begged. "Don't feed her!"

"I have to come!"

"No! Fight it! Fight it, Michael! Don't come!"

"Fuck!" I snarled as my balls continued slapping against the floor in a puddle of my own sweat. "I can't hold it!"

"You have to!"

"I fucking can't!" I screamed.

His eyes opened wide. "She's about to come! I can feel the taking! I can feel it starting!"

"I'm fucking coming!" I roared as my cock exploded into her pussy.

"She's coming," Jonathan whispered in the instant before her inhuman shriek filled the room.

Her pussy clamped down on my cock with such force I was certain her frantic thrusts were ripping my member from my body. Never had her pussy clenched so tightly, nor had her scream been so loud.

"Fuck!" I roared as I pulled against the garrote around her neck with all my newly found strength. "Her pussy is tearing my cock off!"

Suddenly I was tumbling away from her and falling to my back, the last of my come splashing onto her ass to mix with my sweat. She scrambled to her feet, releasing the cord as she spun toward me. With her escape, I dropped the cord she'd broken as she threw herself at me and tried to stop her by flinging my hands up. As I struggled to prevent her bite, she guided my cock back into her pussy and then began slamming her hips over mine.

Fucking me harder and faster than any mortal woman ever could, her hips slammed my cock into her dripping pussy with such speed and force she threatened to shatter my hips. My teeth bared in insolence I tried to stop her bite, but she effortlessly batted my hands away before plunging her fangs into my shoulder.

Screaming, I wrapped her in my arms and gripped her tight before plunging my own teeth into her flesh, her bite taking hold of my lust and forcing me to fuck with manic fury. Her flesh tasted of dust and stale air, but I didn't care as I hammered my cock into her with ruthless intent.