Evelyn in Captivity Ch. 01

Story Info
Evelyn discovers her girlfriend's true nature.
5.4k words
4.06
16.8k
16

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AN: This is the first chapter of what I have planned to be a story of nine. I will try to keep my release schedule consistent, but this may be difficult with the stress of my job. There will be a main storyline of seven chapters, plus two epilogues of sorts. One will be a good ending for those who like that; the other, well... you can figure that out for yourself. Heh.

As always, please give me whatever feedback you can in the comments ---- what you want more or less of, what works and what doesn't, etc. Thanks!

Also, this probably goes without saying, but my story depicts rape and sexual abuse. Do not read it if you don't want to read about those things.

• • • • •

It was quiet when Evelyn woke up. Quiet and dark. The shades were drawn, but she could see by the faint bits of light peeping out from beyond them that it was daytime.

Something was wrong. Her head hurt like hell and her mouth was incredibly dry. She turned over to her nightstand to get some, and saw that the nightstand was not there ---- of course. She was at Jane's house in Mentz, in her big poofy king-sized bed. But where was Jane? She tried to pull her blankets off of her so she could get up and check for her girlfriend in the other room, but found she could not. The clinking of a chain sent a wave of dread coursing through her. She tugged harder and felt the unyielding shackle around her wrists. Nothing gave way. These were high-quality bonds, and Evelyn's arms were chained to the bedposts. She tried to yell for Jane, in case she was in the other room, but could only get out a muffled "jrrrn!" What was that in her mouth? A ball gag? It felt like a ball gag. She had used those before, so she knew the feeling, but this one was much bigger than what she was used to. She was quickly breaking out into a cold sweat, and not just because she was lying under what feels like about a dozen blankets.

What the fuck? she thought. No, no no no no no. This can't be real. It can't. It has to be a dream or something.

What if they had already killed Jane? What could she do then? She thought she'd be able to hear them if they were doing something to Jane outside the room. Then again, this was a good-sized house, so she could easily have been missing it. What if they had Jane tied up in another room? Are they going to leave me here to die?

What happened?

It had to have been an intruder, right? Or several? Maybe they knocked her out cold, though she knew that didn't usually happen for more than a few minutes outside of the movies. Not in a way that wouldn't give you lasting brain damage, anyway. Then again, it was entirely possible that that was what happened, because her head was splitting fit to burst right now. When was the last time she'd had something to drink? The last thing she could remember having was a couple of glasses of wine while she and Jane were watching Eternal Sunshine on the couch. She thought she nodded off maybe thirty or forty minutes into the movie, because she didn't remember anything past the first act. They probably started watching around 8 PM, and it was already light out again, which means it had likely been at least ten hours, maybe twelve. The ball gag didn't help ---- her mouth was incredibly dry from all the spit she'd been forming in her sleep.

"DJRRRRRN!" called Evelyn once more, and this time she heard a voice from outside the room say "Oh!" It sounded the same way Jane did when she realized she'd forgotten to switch the laundry. Jane sounded okay, and this was comforting. It was also more than a little odd, but it managed to quiet the beating of Evelyn's heart in her ears, if only by a bit.

The door opened and the light turned on. Jane was standing in the doorway in her Tool shirt and saying something to Evelyn.

"Huh?" said Evelyn, though it came out more like hrmph?

"I said I was wondering when you would wake up," said Jane. "I thought maybe I'd given you too much."

This time Evelyn did not bother to respond, but the question in her eyes was clear: too much what?

Jane sat down on the bed next to Evelyn and smiled warmly. The scariest part was that this was the same smile Evelyn fell in love with. Jane looked no different than she ever did. Evelyn had seen her wear this same t-shirt countless times, had lain with her in this bed and felt her strong arms around her. She knew those beautiful brown eyes, those lips, those soft thighs. Perhaps it had been wrong to trust her, but Evelyn had never considered that the woman she'd been dating for the last three months would do something like this to her. This had to be some sort of sick joke, right? Or a dream?

"Aw, you're shaking," said Jane. "Poor girl."

Perhaps Evelyn was shaking. She couldn't tell. She had turned away; she was too confused to be able to look at anything but the wall, and she didn't want Jane to see the hurt in her eyes.

"Do you know what's going on here, Evelyn?"

Evelyn shook her head. No, of course she didn't fucking know why she was naked and chained to her girlfriend's bed, and she certainly didn't like it either.

"Look at me," said Jane. Not a demand, just a request, but Evelyn was still embarrassed at how immediately she obeyed.

"I'm a good girlfriend," she went on, "right? I mean, I make you food, I take you places, I hang out with you, I listen to you talk about the things you like. I'm not mean or anything like that. Right?"

Evelyn nodded.

"Well, Evelyn, there's one thing you might not know about me, because I hide it very well. I am incredibly impatient. I'd rather eat broken glass than go to the DMV. And it's something I hide as well as I can, but sometimes it slips out. And that seems to have been what's happened here."

Evelyn stared at her, not understanding.

"Long story short, Ev, you're a fucking tease. Do you know how long we've been dating? It's been three months! And you still haven't had sex with me. Not even oral."

This was true, she reflected, but truth be told, her libido had been nonexistent for about a year now. Either way she did not like where this was going.

"So I figured I'd teach you a lesson. While you were sleeping, I went through the photos on your phone. I used your fingerprint. It was stupidly easy to find what I needed."

Oh fuck.

"You've been taking pictures of yourself at work, have you?"

Evelyn did not even bother to nod. They both knew the answer.

"In the bathroom, in the Outside Garden booth, and even in the aisles. Look at this picture, Evelyn. Does this look like someone who doesn't want to have sex?"

And she held up Evelyn's phone, showing a picture of Evelyn lifting up her shirt, her tongue out and her tits clearly visible, a row of spray paint on the shelf behind her. This picture had gotten her a couple dozen new followers on Twitter, and a couple of them had gone on to subscribe to her Fansly.

"And then I go on to find out you're selling your body on the internet like a fucking whore? I mean ... what kind of game are you playing here? I don't give a shit how little you make in a month, Evelyn ---- I should come before your dumb little followers.

"Which brings me to your predicament."

Evelyn closed her eyes as if to shield herself from what was to come.

"From this point forward, you are mine. I own you. You understand that? I own this body."

No.

"I will do whatever the hell I want to it, and if you try to stop me, if you even think of telling the police, these pictures are going all over the internet; they're going to your mother, who I know isn't going to keep paying your tuition after she sees them; and they sure as fuck are gonna go to your job too. Can you imagine how the good people at Lowe's react to finding out that their perfect delicate little cashier is showing off her body at work? That she's taking nude pictures on company time?"

She could imagine, but she didn't want to. This was a nightmare of the purest form: betrayed and threatened ---- and by her girlfriend, her closest friend! How could this be happening?

"And now, Evelyn, I think it's time for me to have my fun."

Evelyn shook her head ---- whatever that meant, it wasn't good. But Jane, paying no mind, knelt on the bed between Evelyn's legs. Oh fuck. What was she doing?

Evelyn closed her legs, trying To avoid what was coming and failing miserably. Without a word, Jane forced them back open and placed her face between them.

"Nrrm," said Evelyn through the ball gag, her lips quivering as Jane fixed her mouth around Evelyn's clit and began to lick it. Evelyn gasped around the gag at the first touch. She almost never slept naked, so having her pants off the entire night had apparently made her very sensitive. She winced at the sensation: this was going to happen whether she wanted or not, but why couldn't it hurt? Why did it have to feel so fucking good? It only served to confuse her.

She tried to squirm away from the feeling, but Jane wrapped her arms around Evelyn's legs and held on for dear life. Jane had been on her high school wrestling team, Evelyn remembered vaguely; and meanwhile, while Evelyn had a bit of weight on her, especially around the thighs, she wasn't exactly strong. There was no chance for her here. Balling up her hands into fists, she closed her eyes and let the throes of pleasure course through her body.

Evelyn did not consider herself the kind of person to beg. If she had been asked the day before, she would have said it was beneath her. But now, with her girlfriend of torturing her, making those cute little noises in the back of her throat, putting everything she had into making Evelyn as confused as possible ... she wasn't sure she could keep herself from pleading for a moment to herself. Just to process everything before Jane kept going. But that was not how that worked. You didn't get breaks like that when someone was on top of you like this. You had no say in it.

As the strongest twitch of pleasure so far threatened to melt her into a puddle, instinct caused Evelyn to try to maneuver away from Jane once more. Jane, looking up and making eye contact, nipped on Evelyn's clit with her front teeth. Evelyn yelped, jumping at the sudden and unexpected pain.

"Quit fuckin wiggling," said Jane. "You're only going to make things worse."

Evelyn nodded, her mind racing with hatred and fear. If she couldn't do anything now, could she report Jane to the police? What evidence did she have? Jane could always say it was consensual. And who would the local police believe ---- the Asian girl who had just come to town earlier this year? Or a higher-up of the biggest wheat and grain company in this part of the state?

She tried to keep her mind moving, thinking about other things. Things that weren't her current situation. Maybe Jane would give up after a while if Evelyn didn't do what she was looking for. She tried to remember who was playing in this weekend's Divisional Round playoff games. The Lions and the 49ers, the Chiefs and the Bills ... who else? Down below, Jane licked and sucked away, but Evelyn tried to ignore her. Chiefs and Niners, Lions and ... no, Lions and Niners, Chiefs and Bills ... and who else? What was Sunday night's game? The Diablos, wasn't it? They were playing the Raiders in Mexico City. Thousands of fans in their pink and gold shirts packed into Estadio Azteca, cheering for their boys. And back home in America, a girl chained to a bed was getting progressively weaker and wetter as her loving girlfriend of three months violated her.

She took deep breaths to try to quell the shameful feelings that were building in her, but it proved useless. Her moans, involuntary as they were, grew louder and longer. "Oh God," she said around the gag, "oh fuuuuck."

And then Evelyn felt a wave of pleasure so intense that it blocked out all rational thought. Screaming into the ball gag, she tried to pull her body from Jane's head. But the arms around her legs told her that she was going nowhere. Jane kept going. How could she keep going? Evelyn was already in heaven. The world was shaking, everything was blurry, there was nothing but pleasure and happiness and incredible discomfort. Evelyn might have said something more around the gag, but she wasn't able to say what it was. Maybe it was just a series of unintelligible noises. The moment was too muddled and confusing for her to understand. As much as she had tried to hold back, she was dripping wet and there were tears running down her cheeks, both from embarrassment and pure animalistic arousal.

Finally, after the longest and most intense orgasm Evelyn had ever had, Jane stopped, wiped her mouth off, and looked up at her.

"You wanted that," she said. Evelyn shook her head, her eyes big and pleading.

"I know you did," said Jane. "Don't lie to me, you slut. You loved that."

Another tear fell slowly down Evelyn's cheek and she looked away. She felt the bed rise as Jane got up and stood by the side of the bed, her six-foot form towering over Evelyn. She was still wearing the black Tool shirt, the Janus-like figure on it staring down at Evelyn with its dozens of eyes just as Jane was.

"I'm going to take your ball gag out, and you're going to tell me you enjoyed that. Okay?"

Evelyn nodded, short and staccato. Jane reached her hands around to the back of her head (such soft hands, gentle even now! How could that be?), unhooked the gag, and unwrapped it. It came out of Evelyn's mouth with a popping sound, leaving a little string of spit in its wake.

The Eagles and the Cardinals, she thought vaguely. That was the game she'd been unable to remember.

"Water," said Evelyn, out of breath. "I need water."

"Tell me you enjoyed that and I'll consider it."

"Wah ... water," panted Evelyn.

Jane crossed her arms in front of her chest and looked down with a stern expression on her face, as though Evelyn were a disobedient student.

"Tell me you enjoyed that."

Evelyn said nothing.

Jane raised an eyebrow. "Do we really want to play this game?"

"Yes, okay."

"Yes what?"

"I enjoyed that."

"Good. Now ... thank me."

"Th-thank you, Jane," said Evelyn, trying to keep her voice steady and not betray the dread she felt in her chest.

"Good," said Jane. "You're two for two. Now tell me you love me."

"I'm sorry, what?"

"You heard me. Tell me that you love me."

"Uh, no, I'm not gonna do that after what you just did to me."

"Oh, yes the fuck you will," said Jane. "And you know how I know that you will? Because if you don't, I'm going to send an email to your mother and----"

"Alright, fine."

"----and tell her that her precious little honors student has been selling her----"

"Yes, okay, I love you," said Evelyn.

Jane grinned. "Now, now," she said, putting a finger under Evelyn's chin and lifting it so their eyes met once more. "We need to sound like we mean it."

And a sound like the crack of a whip filled the room. The pain hit only after Evelyn realized that Jane had slapped her.

"Jane, what the fuck?" she panted, struggling to catch her breath. Jane had hit her breast, and the impact appeared to have knocked the wind out of her.

"Say it like you mean it."

"I love you," breathed Evelyn. She remembered when she had said those words and meant them. What had happened?

"Mhm, there we go. And you love being put in your place, don't'cha? Yeah you do. Whore."

And there were the tears again, though Evelyn tried desperately not to let them fall. Holding back tears always made the back of her throat ache, and this only served to add to her incredible thirst. She wanted to ask what Jane was going to do to her, but she didn't want to hear her voice waver. Besides, she had a feeling that knowing what Jane intended would only make it worse.

"Was it all a lie?" asked Evelyn. "Did you ever like me? Or were you planning this the entire time?"

Jane giggled. "Oh, honey," she said, that same warm smile on her face that Evelyn was quickly learning to hate, "I wouldn't do this to you if I didn't like you. I always knew you'd make a good toy."

Evelyn glared at her.

"Anyway. I made you enjoy yourself," Jane went on, though Evelyn wasn't sure she could call what she had just gone through enjoyable. "Now it's time for you to return the favor."

"Huh?"

"Don't play dumb with me. You know exactly what I mean." And all at once, Jane dropped her skirt and panties. Evelyn had seen her naked before, but had always remained clothed herself. She had been saving it for when she was ready. It hit her like a truck, once again, that she was trapped. She was stuck in a room thirty miles from home with a person she had thought she could trust, someone she had thought she had loved, someone who had hurt her and who was going to continue doing so.

"I'm going to unfasten your shackles," said Jane. "If you know what's good for you, you will stay where you are. Got it?"

"Mm," grunted Evelyn.

"Good. I'm only doing this because I need you on your stomach for what's coming next."

She climbed onto Evelyn's stomach and knelt there. "Oomph!" said Evelyn.

"Shut up, hole," said Jane. This might have turned Evelyn on if it weren't for the circumstances.

Jane unlocked the shackles and flipped Evelyn over onto her stomach, kneeling on Evelyn's back.

"Let's see ... where are they?"

A clinking from up above as Jane reached up onto the shelf above the bed and brought down a pair of metal handcuffs.

"Jane?" said Evelyn, her quivering voice betraying her fear. "Please don't----"

Before she could get another word out, Jane had closed the first cuff around her wrist and was now doing the same with the other cuff. She then tightened them as far as they would go.

"Aghh!" shouted Evelyn.

"Come on, now, honey," said Jane. "Be a good girl and don't be too loud. You don't want to make me use my paddle."

Evelyn nodded. The pressure around wrists hurt like a bitch, but she reminded herself that it was only pain. It would pass.

"Now let's get down to business, shall we?"

"What are we doing?"

"You're going to be returning the favor."

"Oh," said Evelyn.

"I hope you know your way around a vagina," said Jane, "because you're about to get real familiar with mine."

"Jane, if I did something to upset you, I'm really----"

"Save it, Evelyn. I'm not interested in your apologies, I'm interested in what you can do with that mouth of yours. Now let's get started."

She propped a pillow up on the bed in front of Evelyn and spread her legs. She was fully shaved and dripping wet.

"Can you loosen the----"

"No," said Jane.

"I need some water, Jane, please----"

"No. Come on, let's go."

And she shoved Evelyn's face between her legs.

This was not Evelyn's first time, but it was certainly much less pleasant than when she had been with Harriet, her old girlfriend back home in California. It was discouraging to not hear a single positive sound coming from Jane as she licked her pussy. The pain around her wrists increased with every movement, so she tried to keep them as still as possible, but this was not easy when she was shaking as much as she was. Probably because she hadn't eaten in over twelve hours.

"Come on," said Jane. "Haven't you ever been with a girl before?"

Evelyn sucked on her clit, ran her tongue around it, and placed a kiss right at the top. With both hands, Jane smashed Evelyn's head even deeper.

"Worthless slut," Jane went on. "I don't know why I don't just use my vibrator. It knows me better than this and it's got more personality."

"I'm----"

"Excuse me, bitch, did I say you could stop?"

How were these cruel and venomous words coming from the same person Evelyn had cuddled with on the couch yesterday? How could someone do such a heel-turn so quickly? Some part of her knew that Jane must have been harboring these desires for a long time, may have even been planning it since the beginning, but it was terrible to consider that it had all been an act. Of course, the alternative ---- that maybe her lack of libido really had driven Jane too far ---- was an even worse thought.

12