Bondage City Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I admit to feeling a little unsure of this clothing; I was happy to accept local customs but these girls who were almost young enough to be my daughters. I think Nasrin must have noticed my discomfort and explained that within the house women often went naked or, at the very least scantily clad, adding that Nikki's rather coquettish look would be perfectly acceptable if she was at home or visiting friends.

I relaxed slightly and tried to keep my attention of my beautiful dark-haired wife who was being rapidly stripped of her very brief clothing though not her armbinder. She gave a little cry as her nipple pendants were removed and a moment later the lovely gold teardrops were given to me for safekeeping. Still restrained and collared and now wearing only her shoes Nikki was now brought samples of leather so that she could choose a colour. The Qullil libosi was, Nasrin explained, usually constructed piece by piece though cheaper versions could be bought off the peg.

Eventually, after some consideration and a lively debate during which I think Nikki completely forgot she was naked and restrained, she chose a deep red leather and settled for gold fastenings. Nasrin smiled at this choice commenting that it was often the colour chosen by young women for their first Qullil libosi and therefore a colour associated with the passion of youth.

I noticed Nikki, a woman in her late thirties, blush when she heard this, but she gave no indication of wanting to change her mind.

The next decision was style, something it was clear to which Nikki had given serious consideration. She was very sure about ankle high boots, liking the idea of multiple straps buckled around her long slim legs and, though I rather liked the idea of seeing my wife in thigh boots I was given no choice in the matter.

After all, she told Nasrin. 'I have a very willing helper to dress me when I need him.' She looked at me pointedly.

To be fair to Nikki, she spends a good deal of time in the gym and has better legs than most women I know.

She'd decided she wanted a corset too, just a little waist one rather like those the girls dressing her wore and I wondered if that is what had inspired the choice; enough, she said to nip waist in but not too constrictive. 'Curvaceous, not hourglass.' She insisted.

There would be several straps up to her breasts and then more above, plenty to exhibit her toned body and tanned skin.

At this stage 'patterns' were brought and the two blondes, still half naked, began to buckle them onto Nikki's body beginning with the ankle high toe boots and working up to her breasts. Sitting there, despite the comfort and pleasure of watching my wife being dressed in what until this trip would have seemed purely fetish clothing made me very much want to join in but to have interfered would have been rude and it would have been very hard to hide the huge erection that I maintained for most of the morning.

Dressed up to her bust, Nikki looked delightful if somewhat unsteady as she balances on her toes and the huge, spiked heels.

There was a long discussion about her breasts, one I couldn't help enjoying though it seemed to vex Nikki somewhat. Nikki can squeeze into a double-D cup but usually only does so when trying to extract funding from the vice-chancellor and then she usually combines the look with a low-cut dress and short skirt so that it is obvious she is wearing stockings too; thinking of the research grants Nikki manages to obtain, I think it is fair to say that the vice chancellor likes her attention to detail in her applications. (I am pleased to say that she wears stockings for my benefit too). Her breasts were thus considerably larger than most women in the city and her plan to have half cup supports was eventually abandoned when none could be found that were big enough and those, she tried were clearly not up to the task of constraining her. There was talk of having them specially made but we were on a schedule, and, in the end, she settled for the standard cone approach of a series of straps that would lift each breast separately and leave her nipple pointing out to accept her new pendants. She looked gorgeous in these and, I think was rather flushed when the two women dressing her had finished handling her breasts which they did for almost thirty minutes, adjusting and readjusting the straps to make them comfortable. I was left with the phrase 'Ular katta...' imprinted on my mind - 'they are so big'.

Nikki was dressed now to the shoulders, and I was asked to remove her collar, something I did rather reluctantly, realising that she had been wearing it for our whole stay, even in bed and in the shower.

Nasrin smiled. 'A couple will always be attached to the first collar they gift to each other. I know Akbar keeps mine in a drawer by our bed and every now and then makes me wear it for him.' She leaned in. 'I think your Nikki is about to tell you she had forgotten she was wearing it. It will be a lie.'

She did and it was.

The collar that replaced it was beautiful, shiny red leather, padded, just high enough to ensure she kept her head up. This was the one part of the process in which I was allowed to take part, buckling it snugly around her neck. She seemed to tremble slightly as I did it, looking at me with a nervous expression. I wanted to use the original padlock, but Nasrin stopped me.

'Later.'

I sat down and watched as Nikki was released from the armbinder, stretching her shoulders and arms after being so tightly restrained. She was offered a pair of sleeves complete with mitts like those Nasrin wore that could be used to restrain her in a variety of ways, but she was insistent on armbinder and was soon laced tightly into one, her elbows on this occasion touching behind her back.

Nasrin smiled at this but said nothing.

The 'bridle' came next, and Nikki was clearly anxious about this. Nasrin rose and stood beside her as the basic bridle was buckled over Nikki's head and adjusted.

'It looks good on you.'

Nikki forces a smile and then looked down at the array of plugs, balls and bitts that were displayed before her.

'I recommend the ball.' Nasrin commented. 'The bit is perhaps more comfortable, but the ball is...more effective.' She smiled before adding. 'The plugs are not nice.'

They tried three before they found a good fit, pushing the rubber balls between Nikki's teeth and seeing which lay best in her mouth. I was surprised by the size of the one that was finally selected, wondering how she could tolerate something so huge in her mouth but after the dressers had screwed the fittings to it and pushed it back in place, it sat comfortably enough.

The blinkers were next, and I had to wonder at the strength of this lovely woman I had married standing helpless in bondage, half naked, gagged and now blindfolded in this exotic place. It occurred to me that we all do several eccentric things on holiday but that this was probably one of the more bizarre.

Nasrin had stood supportively beside Nikki as she had been dressed and progressively restrained talking quietly, reassuring her, though I had not been able to hear her words. Now, however, she spoke very clearly. 'It's time.'

Nikki paused for a moment then nodded.

I had guessed what Nikki and Nasrin's shopping trip would involve and was not particularly surprised when we had arrived at the shop. However, what appeared next was a shock to me but then I remembered the moment in the hotel when I had seen the bulge between Nasrin's legs and noticed her movements.

Each of the dressers brought a tray one of which contained butt plugs and the other dildos clearly designed for vaginal insertion.

I saw Nasrin smile at the look on my face and saw one of the dressers turn too, following her gaze.

Not for the first time this trip and, I expected, not for the last, I felt myself blushing.

Nasrin was first shown the tray of butt plugs, most were straight, but a few were curved and some ridged. It occurred to me that I had never had anal sex with Nikki; we had discussed it but neither of us were particularly interested. I wondered what she would make of having something like this pushed inside her.

Nikki clearly knew what was about to happen even if I had only guessed, however, they must have discussed it and I was thus shocked when Nasrin selected what appeared to be quite a large, ribbed plug. I almost felt the need to intervene but saw Nasrin lean in close to Nikki, whispering reassurances in her ear as the blonde dresser put down her tray, applied some lubricant to the tip of the plug and slowly started to insert it.

Though distracted by the whole spectacle I did manage to watch the expression on Nikki's face as the plug was pushed inside her. She was clearly tense at first, I could tell by her body, her stance, even if I couldn't see much of her face but as the plug was advanced, I saw her relax and, as the device reached its final place, I even saw her smile around her gag.

It was at that moment I saw her begin to drool.

Much is written about girls in gags drooling and there is a whole industry out there around photographing it but I have to say that seeing Nikki do this was one of the most erotic things I have ever seen. My wife has been the object of my affection for over twenty years, and I have never even thought of straying; I delight in her and in everything she does. She is intelligent and pretty and, as I have made clear, has a fantastic body. We have an active sex life and enjoy experimenting with a variety of toys including restraints which, I suppose, is why we'd both ended up wanting to come here. Even outside the bedroom, Nikki enjoys dressing for pleasure, hers and mine, and for her, wearing sexy lingerie is the norm, something she often teases me about as I frequently buy it for her. Given that I had just led her leashed through the city barely dressed then watched her being stripped of the 'slutty' clothes she had been wearing, tightly restrained, gagged and blindfolded and finally penetrated anally by a young blonde I would not have thought there was much more that could excite me this morning but that drop of saliva spilling over her lip and running down her chin had me flushed with excitement.

'It's the little things, isn't it?' Nasrin had spotted it too. 'You are a man who enjoys details, Robin.'

The vaginal plug came next, and Nasrin spent some time making her choice, having the girls hold up various dildos for her to inspect closely. I wondered which Nikki might choose if she were not blindfolded. Again, she must have known what was coming and I wondered what her thoughts were as she stood helpless and gagged, her saliva now running freely down her chin and dripping onto her chest.

Finally, Nasrin made her choice, though I noticed she looked at me for confirmation before directing the dressers to insert it. I know Nikki has a small collection of dildos but, in truth, I have no idea which she prefers. I left it up to her new friend who seemed to have a surprisingly intimate grasp of my wife's body.

The vaginal plug needed no lubrication, sliding inside her easily even though I thought it was probably quite a bit larger than any of her toys at home. Nikki trembled slightly as it was inserted and then one of the girls held it on place while the other brought a broad leather crotch strap to hold the plugs inside. This was buckled to her corset and then tightened rather firmly causing her rock slightly on her precipitous heels.

Nikki's outfit was assembled, and Nasrin stepped back to admire her work.

'What do you think, Robin?'

My mouth was suddenly dry. I had no idea what to say; Nikki looked beautiful and utterly helpless, and I wanted to keep her like this.

'Fabulous.' It was the best I could manage.

The dressers then began to finish the garment, connecting straps and sewing them together. Nasrin came to kneel beside me.

'You are a very lucky man, Mr Thompson.'

I couldn't argue with that.

When the girls had finished, I was invited to inspect my wife's new outfit and I did so carefully, walking slowly round her as they pointed out specific features: the position of a strap, the adjustment of a buckle; Nasrin translated for me.

And all through it, Nikki stood en-point, helpless, beautifully displayed.

As I completed my review Nasrin said something to the girls and a moment later one of them handed me a small device, a little like a music player.

'What's this?'

'Remote control.' Nasrin smiled and then added in case I was confused. 'For the vibrator.'

'Vibrator?'

'Yes.' Nasrin laughed. 'We are not backward here you know despite our traditions. It has a range of about three meters.'

I looked at her, a smile coming onto my face.

'Yes, Mr Thompson, I am plugged 'front and back', as I believe you say and, yes, Akbar does have a remote control though my 'toys' can be activated from his phone from anywhere.'

I must have looked shocked.

'Perhaps you should try it.'

I pointed it at Nikki even though I suspected this was not necessary and pressed the button. I heard nothing but Nikki clearly responded jerking slightly in her bonds and giving a small gasp.

I wondered if Nasrin had told her about this.

'It automatically starts on a low setting then gradually builds. You can stop it at any time.'

'Perhaps we'll leave her a little longer.'

Nasrin smiled knowingly. 'There is one more thing.'

Surely there was nothing else that could be added to this.

'Her nipple pendants.'

I had forgotten. I reached into my pocket and took them out.

'Please thank your husband for them again.'

'It was his pleasure to give them to you. He thoroughly enjoyed your conversation last night. It is rare that he gets to talk to an academic who shares his passions.' She turned and nodded towards Nikki who was once again flushed and, I thought, swaying slightly.

I slipped the remote into my pocket and picked up one of the pendants. Nikki's nipples were jutting out like bullets as I believe the expression goes and, had been wearing one, I probably could have hung my hat on them; nevertheless, I still used the clip to tease each one before letting the jaws close round it. She gave a delightful little gasp as I put the first clip in place and a fresh trail of saliva ran down her chin.

As I teased her other nipple she moaned softly into her gag and when I attached the clip, I heard a sigh of pleasure. I couldn't resist lifting the pendants in my open palm and gently drawing them away from her body; Nikki followed the action leaning forward and moaning loudly then panted as I let them swing.

'Perhaps you should give her an opportunity to walk.' Nasrin's interruption almost made my jump.

I slipped my hand into my pocket and switched off the vibrator.

Nikki moaned though in quite a different way, and I heard the creak of leather as she tensed in her bonds.

Nasrin handed me Nikki's leash, the one I had first bought and now allowed me to lock her collar closed as I attached it.

'Ready?' I asked.

Nikki nodded and with the dressers on either side to steady her and Nasrin following I pulled carefully on Nikki's leash.

Her first steps were faltering, and I allowed her to walk slowly, the girls flanking her watching closely. The boots initially made her crouch slightly, sticking bottom out but then Nasrin told her to straighten her legs and swing her hips more and she began to look more comfortable. We managed a lap of the room and then were shown through a door to a long stone corridor that seemed as if it was designed for moments like these. The shop had been reasonably comfortable, but this corridor was delightfully cool.

'I did my first walk here.' Nasrin smiled, walking easily in her huge heels.

Nikki stumbled once as I lead her along it but was caught by one of her attendants and Nasrin adjusted her posture, leaning her shoulder against Nikki's chest and then nudging her bottom with her hips.

After that there seemed to be no stopping her and she walked confidently to the end of the long corridor before turning and following me at what was almost a normal walking pace. As she passed the halfway Robin of the corridor, I saw the dressers hang back smiling and clearly enjoying this positive end to their work.

Back in the shop, Nikki stood once again, still and helpless and, I thought, magnificent. She held her head up slightly more than was made necessary by her collar and her chest thrust out. She was breathing hard, and her skin was very flushed, glistening slightly with a sheen of sweat.

I had the painful task of paying nearly as much as the trip had cost us in the first place, but I could hardly argue. I certainly thought it was worth it and, I think Nikki did too.

The proprietor of the shop looked pleased and shook my hand then bowed to Nasrin.

The dressers bowed too and left.

I looked at Nasrin and she turned to face me, away from Nikki. 'It is traditional to leave the man and woman alone at this time.' She spoke quietly and I suspected she didn't want Nikki to hear.

As Nasrin left the door behind her was closed very quietly. I was finally alone with my beautifully helpless wife.

She was still breathing hard and, I thought, swaying slightly in her bonds, hips moving forwards and backwards and I could see her belly contracting like Nasrin's had that evening in the hotel.

I walked to stand beside her and very gently stroked her bottom.

She jumped and my hand went quickly to catch hold of one of the straps of her outfit to steady her, but she did not fall.

'I could switch the vibrator on if you want me to.' I whispered close to her ear.

She stood for a moment as if considering then shook her head slightly, quite a subtle movement.

'As you wish.' I stroked her bottom again enjoying the softness of her skin.

She was still breathing hard.

With my right hand on her bottom, I reached up with my left and began to play with the nipple pendants.

She moaned softly, a pleading sound.

Once again, I lifted the pendants and used them to draw her forward slightly. She followed obediently and I held the back of her crotch strap to keep her steady.

She moaned again, the pleading louder and more urgent.

'Are you sure you don't want me to use the vibrator?' I whispered again.

She shook her head more firmly.

'If you say so.'

I dropped the nipple pendants and grasped the strap between her breasts then slapped her bottom with my left hand.

She staggered slightly, taking a step forward.

'Are you worried that it makes you cum?' I spoke more loudly, and she turned her head towards me though, of course, she couldn't see me.

'Because I think you're pretty close.' I slapped her bottom again. 'You're a naughty girl.'

She moaned again, pleading loudly.

'Are you frightened that all these people here will see you cum and think you're a slut?'

She 'looked' at me again, mewling into her gag, pleading.

'Just as well we're on our own then.'

She cried out loudly into her gag.

'So, I'll ask you once more.' I spoke aloud again. 'Do you want to vibrator?'

She gave an angry and rather unladylike shout through her gag and then nodded firmly.

I switched her on.

Again, I heard nothing, and, for a few seconds, nothing seemed to happen; then Nikki began to move her hips, writhing, panting around her gag, swaying alarmingly on her toes. I continued to hold tightly to the strap between her breasts and, at regular intervals chastised her with a slap to the bottom.

Her orgasm was loud and long and, I think, she would have fallen if I had not been holding her up as she bucked and strained in her bonds, crying out around her gag and thrusting her hips forwards until finally she stood slumped against me gasping for breath, her body drenched with sweat.