Bondage, Demon x Angel, Blowjob

Story Info
Demon teases shy angel, first time, chokes on his big cock.
3.6k words
4
4.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jaso
Jaso
24 Followers

This is a requested story.

*****

The floor of the penthouse swam in yellow light. In the huge room, one could almost feel the city breeze while standing in front of the floor-to-ceiling windows, looking down at the galaxy of lights below. Time was at a standstill in places like these. These surreal places where everything and nothing is possible, for just a moment, and you could plummet into the pool of your own thoughts by way of the city skyline.

A door opened and a slice of light cut through the gentle glow. A rugged man compacted into a waistcoat and pants that whispered "designer" strutted through the open doorway, dragging a woman in tow by the hand. She was swathed in white fabric that seemed to float, almost angelically, around her. Her face was flushed and the man's eyebrows were scrunched together beneath a curving pair of horns, his lanky tail whipped side to side like a snake.

The man whipped around once the door was closed and pushed the woman against the wall with one hand splayed across her chest. Despite his gruff appearance and actions, he closed in on her with gentleness and wrapped his arms around her shoulders with an endearing warmth. Her skin was soft and her shoulder blades were begging the man to run his fingers over them.

"Diabolo..." she whispered, meeting his eyes. Diabolo grinned a wide, wicked grin and attached his mouth to the woman's. Her arms came up to rest on his chest and her head tilted backward, turning the kiss looser, sloppier. Diabolo grunted and pulled back, running a thumb over his bruised work.

"Yes, Ivy?'

Ivy leaned into the rasp in his voice. "I..." she blushed furiously. "Diabolo, do you think... do you want...."

Diabolo raised his eyebrows in surprise but Ivy moved her hands across his chest and her wings gently stuttered. He took a deep breath.

"Are you sure, princess?"

"Mhm," she smiled up at him and part of Diabolo wanted to wrap her in one of his hoodies and watch a movie, maybe make dinner together. Another part of him wanted to run his hands over her body and feel her shiver under his palms.

Diabolo curled a finger under her chin and lifted it, before placing a soft kiss on her lips. "Okay," he whispered, smiling.

Diabolo pressed his chest against her small frame once again, wrapping his arms around her back, careful not to hurt her wings. He stood there a moment and breathed in her earthy, peachy scent. He didn't want to make a big deal of this decision, but he knew Ivy had contemplated it thoroughly if she brought it up.

"I love you," he whispered into her hair. Diabolo scooped Ivy up by the thighs and carried her down a long hallway, reaching a dark red door which he pushed open with one knee. It swung open smoothly, light spilling into a dark room with stained red walls and a massive bed. Ivy gently rocked in his arms and Diabolo took a moment of appreciation for his situation.

He leaned over the bed and dropped Ivy onto it. The bed creaked as Diabolo crawled onto it with arms and knees on either side of Ivy, his tail whipping side to side, his pants uncomfortably tight.

Their lips made contact and for a moment Diabolo's world went fuzzy. The lights blurred, then faded when he closed his eyes, and a small humming played in his ears. Ivy's lips whispered warmth through his veins that pooled in his stomach. He smiled against her mouth before pulling back.

Ivy wrapped her legs around his waist and lifted her hips to meet his, grinding slightly and making muffled sounds. He pressed back. A groan slipped from his lips.

"You're gorgeous." Diabolo breathed as he continued to rut against Ivy, pushing her into the bed with each movement. Ivy moaned a small, gentle sound that went straight to Diabolo's cock. He looked down at the tent in his own pants meeting Ivy's arching hips.

Gently, Ivy placed two hands on his chest before pushing him back off of her. Diabolo immediately complied.

"Sit on the bed," Ivy instructed in her quiet, sweet voice. Diabolo did so, leaning back on his elbows and letting his thighs spread wider so his pants stretched over his erection. Her blush deepened.

Ivy's hands drifted to the zipper down the side of her dress, yanking it downwards slowly. Diabolo licked his lips and resisted the temptation to palm himself through his pants. Her delicate fingers worked at the fabric.

Diabolo's breaths deepened.. He imagined those fingers working his cock, smoothing the precum soaking his boxers down his shaft and making him squirm with pleasure. The thought made Diabolo harder. Ivy smiled and Diabolo realized she knew what she was doing as she wiggled the dress down to her feet and stood before him in a hardly humble bra and underpants.

With a small finesse and sway to her hips Ivy reached up and plucked the combs and ribbons from her hair, throwing them onto the bed, and letting the locks float down to her shoulders.

"Can I... Can I touch you?"Diabolo huffed.

Ivy walked over and sat on Diabolo's thigh. She tilted her head back, closed her eyes, bit her lip. "Be my guest," she murmured, beginning to move in small circles on his leg.

Diabolo placed two large, warm hands on her waist and ran them across her skin. "Fuck," he stuttered, "You're amazing."

He didn't give Ivy a chance to answer, only flipped her over onto the bed and placed a knee between her thighs. She was a sight below him with messy hair and a shy but sated smile, hands beside her head, and breasts vaguely contained by laces resembling a bra.

Diabolo carefully brought each of Ivy's arms above her head and snatched a hair ribbon from the pillows to tie them together. If Ivy really tried she could remove it, but if her gasp and further deepening blush had anything to say, that wasn't something on her mind.

Diabolo pressed his mouth against hers, claiming her with his tongue, sucking her lower lip into his mouth, and clicking their teeth together. Ivy moaned into his mouth and slid hotly against Diabolo's body. He pulled away from her, a near sob of pleasure wrenching from her throat.

Ivy turned her head in embarrassment and Diabolo took the opportunity to latch onto her jawline. He slid his mouth along the sharp line, careful not to scratch her too harshly with his teeth. Her skin was soft and pliable beneath his tongue and tasted of roses. He licked a hot streak across it, laving the irritated skin.

Ivy moaned quietly and lifted her hips again. Diabolo dodged her and chuckled lowly as he slid his mouth across her collarbone. He pulled the bra down at the middle with one finger, latched his teeth onto one nipple, and bit down gently. He twisted the other, then soothed the pain with his tongue. Ivy's eyes flew open and she cried out under him, an arm reaching to wrap around the back of his neck.

"Yes..." she moaned, holding Diabolo's head against her breast. Her skin was satin, planes of warm yellow light and Diabolo's angry red marks. After a couple of moments, Diabolo pulled back, ignoring her groan of protest, and started working the buttons of his waistcoat with shaking hands. Ivy squeezed her legs together, hands still resting above her head, and licked her lips, watching him. Her bra was tucked under her breasts and her face was an exquisite shade of red. Diabolo worked faster.

He let the waistcoat fall to the floor and immediately began unbuttoning his undershirt. Ivy whined and squirmed on the bed. Diabolo pulled his shirt over his head in one motion and advanced toward the bed again. "Stand up,"

Ivy scrambled to her feet and looked up at him. Diabolo unclipped the bra and threw it onto the bed along with the wrist bind, then placed his hand on her lower back and gently guided her toward the darker corner of the room. He leaned down and whispered in her ear, "You doing alright?"

Ivy nodded and reached before Diabolo to brush her hand over the bulge in his pants. He sucked in a deep breath and shut his eyes for a moment, steps faltering as she continued to rub and squeeze, sending pulses of warm numbness through his legs.

Diabolo took Ivy's shoulders and spun her around to press against the wall. He placed one hand across her chest, pinning her there, and sent the other grazing down her stomach and pressing against the laced panties. Her mouth parted and Diabolo attached his lips to hers, absorbing her moan into his throat and invading her mouth with his tongue.

The two stood lost in the suction and heat. Their hips grinded and the sensation was fresh air on the ever-increasing burn in Diabolo's stomach. He traced a hand down Ivy's cheek and she leaned into it, closing her eyes. "Is it alright if I bind you, love?"

Ivy bit on her lower lip and nodded. She shifted her hips and twisted while Diabolo pulled long black chains from a chest at the foot of the bed and clipped them to hooks on the wall. She eagerly held her arm out for him to wrap the leathery cuff around.

Ivy's skin bent and wrinkled when Diabolo tightened the cuff, and soon all four limbs were cuffed and Ivy was splayed in a large "X" against the wall. Diabolo gave her a one-over before advancing and taking her chin in his hand, her mouth with his own.

The capability of thought was escaping him as the lean twisting form of Ivy taunted every last bit of restraint he had. Her breaths were shaky huffs as Diabolo groaned into her throat and rubbed against her taut stomach. He bit down hard on her lower lip. She gasped.

Ivy moaned in protest when he pulled away. "Diabolo, come on."

"Shhh," he murmured. He ran a hand down her stomach, grazing lightly between her legs, and down her thighs.

"Don't worry Ivy, I'll take care of you. Just relax."

Ivy squeezed her eyes shut and nodded. She didn't look particularly relaxed.

"Can I blindfold you?" Diabolo asked.

Ivy nodded again. Diabolo walked to his dresser, pulled out a scarf, and removed his own boxers.

Ivy smiled when Diabolo slipped the mask over her eyes. It was languid and sedated, Diabolo had never seen her smile quite like it and it drove him insane.

He ran his hands down her body, quelling the shivers that ran through her and pressing her against the wall when she tried to arch away from it. "I told you to calm down," he murmured against her lips.

She just groaned and he stepped away. God, she was so far gone. Diabolo wanted to see her begging for his touch and to give in to her equally badly. His cock ached and he wrapped a hand around it but didn't move.

"Fuck, Ivy,"

"Diabolo, please-"

Diabolo felt horribly indecisive as he stepped toward her again, licking and sucking her lips, holding her shoulders, grinding against her. Their movements were those of controlled recklessness and calculated shots in the dark. He groaned into her mouth when his cock made contact with her stomach. Ivy made an attempt to return the kiss with the same vigor. It turned sloppy and wet and desperate.

Diabolo's hand drifted from Ivy's shoulder to her clothed crotch. He twisted his hand and pressed with his middle and pointer fingers, moving in small circles. Ivy bucked and moaned beneath him, straining against the chains.

Diabolo worked his fingers around the side of the fabric and stroked directly against her hot, slick skin. Ivy's wetness slid down his fingers.

He groaned into Ivy's mouth before pulling away. "You're fucking amazing Ivy, you know that?" He pulled his hand out of Ivy's panties and brought it upwards. "I've never felt like this before." Diabolo pressed another quick kiss to her lips before pulling away and sticking his slicked fingers in her gaping mouth.

Diabolo moaned as Ivy closed her mouth and sucked on them, scraping her tongue over his fingernails and murmuring vibrations up his arm.

He pulled his fingers out of her mouth, a strand of saliva stretching from her lips before snapping. "More?"

Ivy nodded. Diabolo attacked her mouth with his own and pulled her panties down with one hand. With the other saliva-slicked one he reached toward her clit and began to stroke it. She leaned her head back and moaned into his mouth.

"Yes," she groaned into his mouth. Diabolo slid his fingers forwards and backward. He dipped them into her before pulling them out and pushing in again. "Please," she whispered against his lips. "Please- just-"

Diabolo's cock ached. He leaned toward her ear. "Please what?" he growled, "What do you want? Tell me Ivy. Do you want to come? Is that it? Do you want me to stop teasing you?" He pushed as far in as he could with his two fingers.

"Yes!" she shouted. "God, yes."

"Tough."

Diabolo stepped back and walked back to his chest of items. He sifted through it. He picked up a large brush and approached Ivy again. Diabolo placed the brush to her throat.

Ivy whimpered and Diabolo stepped closer, pressing his dick against her and closing his eyes for a moment. Then he slid the brush down her neck, her collarbone, her stomach. He halted, then began moving the brush back upwards. His body was on fire, all he wanted to do was slam his cock into Ivy's parted, wet mouth. She whined and thrust her hips forward.

Diabolo ignored her. He moved the brush over her right breast, grazing her nipple, then over her left breast. She jolted each time he touched one of the pebbled nubs. Diabolo was going to lose patience soon but he was determined to see Ivy break first.

"Are you still okay with this?" he murmured.

"Yes." Ivy breathed. She pushed her hips forward. "Yes, yes, please, just- just do something, please. I need-"

"Beg for it."

"What?"

Diabolo stepped back. He observed the long, lean shape of Ivy as she twisted against her confinements. "I said beg."

She bared her teeth. "Please Diabolo. Please, do something to me. Anything. Please. I need you Diabolo."

Diabolo wasn't sure he wasn't going to explode right there, hearing his name so sinfully spewed from such perfect lips, hearing Ivy beg for him to touch her.

When he pulled himself together Diabolo unclasped each of the ties holding her hands and legs. He chose to keep the blindfold and when Ivy fell forwards into his arms she was surprised to meet his lips. He held her and kissed her as he pulled her away from the wall. "Love," he said.

Ivy looked up at him.

"Are you alright being on your knees?"

Diabolo watched as Ivy's throat moved when she swallowed, then nodded. She got to her knees on her own and her head turned up to where she guessed he was. He felt bad taking her sight so pulled the scarf up until it rested on her forehead, then he grinned and ran his fingers through her hair. She gazed up at him. Her eyes were clouded and her face was more flushed than he had ever seen it.

Diabolo tightened his fingers in her hair and pulled her head back. Ivy breathed heavily and glanced up at him, down at his cock, and up at him again. "Still alright?" he whispered.

"Uh-huh."

"Okay." Diabolo rested his free hand on the bed, leaning closer to Ivy and carefully pressing into her mouth. Hot wetness encompassed him and Diabolo groaned, sliding in deeper until he heard Ivy's throat make a small sound of protest.

It was clumsy at first. Ivy had never done this before, and Diabolo was more than happy to coach her through the experience, but that didn't stop a few awkward moments. Soon, though, a rhythm fell into place. Ivy seemed to adjust to the feeling of strain on her jaw and used her tongue. Diabolo tilted his head upwards. His forehead and hair were slicked with sweat and his mouth was parted as he thrusted into Ivy's mouth, listening to her sounds beneath him and feeling the firm pulses of pleasure that were rippling through his body.

"God," he groaned. "You're fucking-" he cut off and took a deep breath. "You're fucking perfect. You know that, yeah?"

Ivy hummed around his cock and Diabolo pushed a little farther into her mouth. Slowly, carefully, but steadily. It was not his intention to hurt her but fuck did it feel good. Ivy attempted to swallow. It didn't really work but he still felt slight contractions in her throat.

"Damnit." Diabolo began to move faster. His blood sizzled beneath his skin, prickled at the tips of his fingers, and swirled in his stomach. It was all because of Ivy, kneeling before him naked with lidded eyes and a red-stained face. Her lips tightened and Diabolo swallowed. She saw his reaction and did it again, squirming from her place on the floor.

Watching Ivy take him in obediently, squirming with her own need, groaning around his cock as he impaled her throat over and over again, Diabolo couldn't take it. Heat pooled in his stomach and every muscle in his body was drawn tight as he continued to pound into Ivy's mouth and clutch her hair.

"Ivy, I'm..."

His orgasm built in his stomach until it shot through his limbs in a fiery haze. Diabolo cried out and buried his cock deep into Ivy's mouth. He clenched his jaw as every muscle in his body buzzed with the heat of coming and then relaxed impossibly until he felt like there wasn't a bone in his body. He pulled out of Ivy's mouth. She looked up at him slack-jawed, dazed, and completely lost to the world.

Diabolo leaned down and slid his mouth against hers. Her mouth was hot and wet and sweet and he wished he could stand here on his bedroom floor and drink Ivy in forever. She groaned against his mouth and rubbed her tongue against his, grinding her hips against his thigh.

He pulled back and chuckled against her lips. "I haven't forgotten about you. Calm down gorgeous, I'll take care of you." Then he pecked her once more on the lips before sealing his mouth to her neck, then her collarbone, then her right breast, then her stomach. He moved down her body, nibbling, sucking, licking, until she was writhing beneath him and he had to splay a hand across her stomach to keep her still. Nosing at the soft skin of her upper inner thighs and rubbing small circles on her hips.

"Please,"

Diabolo grinned and ran his tongue slowly over her clit once. Already sensitive, she arched beneath him and keened. Ivy's reaction sent a feeling of satisfied power surging through Diabolo and he latched his lips onto her clit, sucking and dragging with his tongue. It was Ivy's turn to clutch his hair as she bucked her hips.

Diabolo rubbed comforting circles with his thumb with one hand and held her hip with the other. He looked up at her face as he continued to swirl his tongue against her and felt a jolt flash through him when he saw her looking down at him through half-lidded silver eyes. The dim light hugged the planes of her skin and made her body glow. Diabolo couldn't imagine anything being more beautiful than Ivy's flowing hair, chorus of sounds, and expression of pure pleasure.

It didn't take Ivy long to reach her own climax. She shuddered under Diabolo and gasped through her orgasm as he stroked up and down her body. He could do nothing but watch in fascination as her head tilted back, turning her neck to a lean pale line, her eyes glazed over, and she bit down on her soft lower lip.

A soft sigh fluttered through her lips after what felt like ages, and Diabolo kissed her again. Hard. He bit on her lips and thrust his tongue into her mouth, carrying her through the aftershocks of coming and blanketing them in a dizzy warmth.

"God Diabolo. I love you," she whispered.

"I love you too, angel. Let's go get cleaned up."

Diabolo stood up and offered a hand to Ivy, pulling her to her feet and leading her to the bathroom with an arm around her waist. He turned the shower on and waited for it to get hot as Ivy stared into the mirror, grinning at her puffy red lips, marked neck, and mussed hair. Diabolo himself had messy hair and probably stank to hell and back of sex.

They got into the shower and Diabolo helped Ivy wash her body while his shampoo sat in his hair. There was nothing sexual about it, Diabolo ran his hands lovingly up and down her sides. He wondered what he had done to deserve someone so perfect. Ivy carded her fingers through his soapy hair and kissed his cheek. Diabolo felt his face grow hot as he looked into her eyes, and looked away, annoyed that after everything that just happened, he was getting flustered now.

Jaso
Jaso
24 Followers
12