Bondage on the High Seas!

Story Info
A lone male diver gets taken prisoner by a group of girls.
6k words
4.09
9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LunaDoggy
LunaDoggy
112 Followers

BONDAGE ON THE HIGH SEAS

At last, I was a fully qualified frogman, a recognised deep-sea diver. With plenty of money too, and a great desire to put my newly acquired skills into practice, I rushed into things far too quickly for my own good. I'd heard rumours, that there was a wreck somewhere off the coast of a small island somewhere deep in the Caribbean Sea, but it this had never been confirmed, and I made no effort to do so, the spirit of adventure taking far too strong a hold on me. Like the impatient idiot that I was, I had to investigate for myself, and I made the classic error of going alone and not making sure I'd informed anybody of my intentions. With more money than sense I booked a flight out there and bought myself a small boat, setting out for the suggested site.

Now, I had paid attention to my diving instructors, and had taken on board all that they had told me about the diving activities themselves. I had made many a mental note about the dangers of rising up too quickly and the need for proper decompression. And also limiting my time underwater to allow the required period to perform the above. However, going exploring under the sea alone was not recommended, and in time I'd find out why. As I set the anchor of my small craft and hauled myself over the side and into the deep water, I had no idea of what awaited me.

Firstly, I discovered that there was a wreck here, and soon came across it. To be honest it was an old sailing ship, probably two hundred years old, and I began to wonder why it had laid here undiscovered for all of this time. But, as I approached even closer, and was actually contemplating entering the remains of the ship, I found out that others were only too aware of the presence of this sunken vessel.

The first indication I received of this state of affairs, is when a harpoon passed by very closely, startling me naturally. It had been fired deliberately to miss me, it was a warning shot, but at the time I couldn't be certain of that. And I had no intention of hanging about to see if my instincts were right, for as I looked in the direction that the harpoon had come from, I could see a group of divers approaching rapidly, and they didn't give the impression that they'd come to invite me for a friendly drink!

One thing that I did think about them was that they all seemed to be female, but again I wasn't waiting around to confirm that suspicion. Off I set, swimming as fast as I could. But shortly afterwards another, 'aimed to miss,' harpoon flew by, and I noticed another group of female pursuers emerge from a different direction. Gradually more groups joined the chase, and I realised that I was being shepherded towards a kind of short tunnel in the rock formation. With no real choice I entered it, and just after I'd gone past the point where I could not turn back, yet another group of frogwomen appeared at the other, open end. Holding a large net between them that they used to cover the exit of the tunnel!

Meaning I was now trapped by these girls, soon I'd be their captive, helpless in their hands. The harpoonist shot another of her bolts, again deliberately wide of me, but signifying that I was to enter the net, and indicating that if I refused, then her next shot would not be wide! So, with no choice I obeyed and swam deeply into the net. Which resulted in the girls holding it congregating and closing the open entrance completely shut. Whoever these girls were, I utterly belonged to them now!

After a short time, the net entrance re-opened, and four of my captors swam inside the net to join me, where after the girls holding the net perimeter closed in again. This time actually drawing the rope contained within said perimeter closed and knotting it shut, completely sealing my four companions and myself inside. Confirming beyond any doubt my captive status, and by now I could clearly ascertain that my captors were all indeed, women.

One of them was armed with a harpoon gun, which she pointed in my direction, making it crystal clear that I was to obey any instruction given, and not to interfere with any action of her colleagues. I simply nodded my assent to her. And now her friends got to work, as it were. Firstly, one of them placed a rubber covering over my diving mask, completely blinding me. Then I felt the other two replacing my oxygen tank with a fresh one, thereby extending the time I could remain underwater, and they did so skilfully and quickly, placing me in no danger at all. I could now feel my new tank being tied to something, a circular net about eight or nine feet in diameter, to which the three girls now spread out my four limbs, tying each of my wrists and ankles to this net securely.

They now restored my power of sight, and I noticed that my flippers had been removed from my feet. Not that I was going anyway, this smaller net also contained a draw rope within its outer edge, and soon this was pulled fully shut, forcing my body into a sort of bullet shape, my arms and legs pulled in front of me. The girls knotted the draw rope shut, sealing me firmly and inescapably within. Now two girls took one end of this rope each and attached it to the belt of their diving suits, obviously they were going to fulfil the role of my tugs, to travel to wherever they were planning to take me!

Although my 'blindfold' had been removed, in the shape that I'd been forced into it was difficult to see, but I was able to determine that, now I was firmly captured and secured in the smaller net, the entrance to the larger one was re-opened, and my tugs swam through, pulling me now their helpless prisoner, behind them.

It is interesting how different emotions can occur at the same time, especially in unusual situations. And this was precisely what happened within my own mind, during the twenty minutes or so that I was tugged by my two female captors here. Obviously, there was a large degree of fear and trepidation floating around my head, as stated previously, I was now the complete captive of a group of women, none of whom I even knew and with absolutely no idea as to just why they had taken me as their prisoner, nor what they had planned for me. But the fact that I didn't know them at all also led to a second feeling, curiosity. I was intrigued by their action almost as much as I was frightened by it! And finally, much to my surprise as you can imagine, there were stirrings beneath the neoprene covering my region as it were, I became aware that being their helpless captive was turning me on, I was actually becoming aroused! Leading to a little physical discomfort to add to my concerns as there was very limited room within the stretched neoprene for my cock to respond to this excitement!

One final emotion was one of relief, because these females obviously also knew about the need for controlled decompression and the need to avoid the bends, that is why they took so long to rise to the surface and their vessel. A very large boat, which could almost be described as a small ship, and I noticed my own, much smaller craft connected to the rear of theirs. But I wasn't going to be hauled on board just yet. My two female tugs removed the ropes of my net prison from their belts, and now attached them to loops welded to the hull of their boat. They now attached a small weight to the underneath of my net, pulling me down a few feet, and holding me out of the direct path of the wake from their craft's propeller. Because their vessel now started up, dragging me, still completely enclosed in the net, behind it!

Therefore, revealing the reason why my captors had extended the time period I could remain submerged by the fitting of that new oxygen tank. And I still had plenty left when after about another fifteen minutes their boat came to a halt, and it was clear to me that it had reached port and docked. Two frogwomen dived in, released the ropes holding me to the ship, and now attached them to a crane hook. Once the weight had been disconnected, I was lifted out of the water, and just after I'd broken the surface, the net had large enough openings to allow their hands to reach inside and disconnect me from the breathing apparatus. I had no need of it anymore, able to breathe normal air, as the net and I were lifted out and simply suspended in mid-air. To be simply let hanging there, as the water dripped off for quite some time.

Finally, I was swung over until I was actually over the deck of their vessel, and then lowered down onto it. With the net undone, all of my breathing apparatus, my mask, neoprene head covering and my diving gloves were removed from me and nobody amongst my female captors seemed to bear in mind the fact that these items were my personal property the slightest regard, as they were simply taken away. With my mouth and nose completely clear of any scuba gear, a large pad, full of chloroform although I knew nothing of that, was placed over my face. Now I became aware of the gas, but obviously could do nothing about it, as it began to weave its effect upon me, and I passed out into a state of deep unconsciousness.

Make no mistake my situation had completely changed when I finally emerged from that induced state. Firstly, all of my scuba suit had been removed, and again I had no idea where, as I say items that were my property, had gone. All I wore now was a pair of female panties. And I was now upright, my wrists encoiled in leather cuffs, padlocked shut, and my arms linked to the ceiling by chains locked to the respective cuff's 'D' ring. My ankles also were surrounded in leather, and the rings of these had been padlocked to rings firmly mounted in the floor. Basically, I was held securely and was going nowhere until somebody else other than myself agreed to it.

I guess that whilst I'd been left standing, I was under some sort of observation, because almost immediately after I'd come to, a door opened and an extremely attractive, no that's probably not doing her justice, a stunningly sexy woman walked into the room. Dressed in a beautiful leather suit complete with short skirt, that really emphasised her utterly gorgeous figure and increased her sex appeal tremendously. And, in normal circumstances, would have produced a very rapid reaction in a certain area of my body. However, I think it's fair to say, this situation was far from normal. I not sure if it was still down to a lingering effect of the drug I'd been subjected to, fear of where I found myself, or most likely, a combination of the two factors, because nothing stirred down there!

"Good morning! I am Theresa Gonzalez, and you are now all mine!" Well, how about that for a 'chat-up line,' all delivered with a strong Hispanic accent of course? She continued. "What made you think you had permission to start poking about on the wreck of the San Carlos?" So that is the name of the ship I pondered, hesitant to answer this Spanish Lady's question. "I'm waiting, Querida!"

"Nobody had said I couldn't." I struggled to think of anything else to say to her, and it was true, at no stage had I been informed not to.

"Oh, you English. You just don't see the world like we do. Just because no one has specifically not forbidden an activity, that doesn't give you the right to poke your nose in just where it isn't wanted. That vessel was commissioned, built, and supplied by my family, and it belongs to me. And now, because of your trespass without my express permission, as I said earlier so do you. Completely, as you are about to realise!"

Theresa began to circle my bound body, gently stroking me occasionally, and I detected the very strong hint of pure lust in her eyes. "Comfortable, Querida?"

"I've been in better positions, Theresa." An honest statement, it must be said.

SLAP! "THAT'S MISTRESS THERESA TO YOU! Don't you forget it! It is I who owns you, not you who owns me!" Any lingering doubt as to the validity of that statement of hers completely disappeared at this point.

"Now then Querida, you need to answer my question. Why were you poking around the San Carlos? What were you hoping to find?"

"Nothing really. I've only just qualified as a diver, I'd heard a rumour about the ship, and I just wanted to put my newly found skills to the test, as it were. And these waters are pleasant to dive in I'd heard. I had both the time and the money, so I thought, why not?"

"Because I didn't say you could, that is why not!"

"But I had no idea that permission was required. If I'd have known, I wouldn't have gone there. But there was nothing to indicate that it was forbidden to be there."

"Maybe so. But that doesn't change anything. I didn't give you permission to be there, you disobeyed, and they do say that ignorance is no defence in law, do they not? You went ahead and trespassed on my property, so the question is what do I do with you, now that you are mine?"

Theresa went to a cupboard, her hands emerging with a blindfold and some ear plugs. "I'm going to leave you here to think for a while, in the meantime I'll give some thought as to just how I'm going to punish you. And I'll leave you in a complete state of darkness and soundlessness, so you can really concentrate. She then fitted the plugs into my ears, placed the blindfold, and it was a proper one that allowed no light whatsoever to pass, over my eyes, and promptly left the room. Unseen or heard by me, of course. There I was, just as she'd stated, in a soundless and completely dark world, secured in inescapable bondage and wondering just what the sexy Theresa had in mind for me!

I was kept in this position for just under half an hour, but of course, that felt like half a day. And this condition ended with Theresa returning, again without myself having any knowledge that she had, complete with riding crop which she slapped across my backside. No, she didn't hit me particularly hard at all, certainly not enough to leave any mark, but the sheer shock and surprise more than made up for that omission. Again and again my captor struck me, like the first blow none of the subsequent strikes were hard at all, but what they were was random. Theresa struck in one place, totally unguessed by me, and then another, in a different spot, again with myself totally unable to anticipate where she would hit me next.

After about ten minutes or so, Theresa changed her armament, swapping the crop for a feather duster, and instead of striking she switched to tickling. If anything, to be honest, this was possibly harder for me to cope with, so I was relieved when, again after about ten minutes, she finished this particular activity!

And now she simply left me hanging there again, for once more, without my knowledge she vacated the room. But this time when she did return, she removed the earplugs completely and lifted the blindfold, this restoring my powers of sight and hearing. And with regard to the sight part of this equation, what greeted me was well worth seeing. For Theresa Gonzalez stood in the most provocative pose possible, and the very few items of clothing that did adorn her body left nothing to the imagination in answering to a large extent, what she planned for me. Her torso was covered in the most divine satin basque, that oozed sex appeal in spades, while her legs were coated in the sheerest nylon stockings that I'd ever clapped eyes on before!

"Yes Querida!" Theresa smiled, a really dirty smile, totally dominated by lust. "YOU ARE GOING TO BE SHAGGED!" And there the talking stopped as she took hold of my head, and initiated a kiss, absolutely full of passion and desire. "You are going to be my personal sex slave from now on, as I really do fancy you. Your whole existence will be for one purpose, and ONE PURPOSE ONLY! To service my immense and rampant sexuality and feed my massive sexual appetite. You now only live to be shagged by me! In any way, shape or form I choose. Which will mostly be in the form of purely RAW SEX!"

And by now any lingering effect of what drug I'd been pumped with had completely gone from my system, and, for her anyway, the desired result of what she was wearing added to her spoken intentions, as my cock rose to the occasion in the only way possible. After ripping off the panties I'd been placed in, Theresa took hold of it one of her hands, while her other one tickled my balls. "Your body seems to rather like what I plan to do with you, it seems, Querida. Don't worry," is if actually talking to those body parts of mine, "I won't let you down!" And they believed her!

"However, since you are in a rather convenient position for it, I thought that we could start our relationship with a bit of pegging. Ever been taken up the arse, Querida?"

"No Mistress Theresa, I can't say that I have." An honest answer.

"Well apparently, it's quite enjoyable for a male, but it might take some getting used to. I'll be gentle to begin with, I have NO desire to really hurt you, but first, now that I've allowed you to see, I'll just get my strap-on so you can have some idea of what I'm about to use on you. Or would you rather NOT see?"

"No Mistress, I'd rather see your tool if that's ok with you."

"Certainly Querida. I'll just fetch it." Returning to the same cupboard that the blindfold and ear plugs, not to mention the riding crop and duster, had been stored in, Theresa fetched both her strap-on, which I noticed contained an attachment to stimulate her clitoris, and a bright red ball gag. That second implement soon found its way into my mouth, and once Theresa had fastened the straps, basically rendered me unable to speak.

Making quite the show of it, Theresa then fitted her strap-on to her anatomy, making sure that the attachment was in the correct place, and then opened a tub of lubricant, applied a generous measure to her 'cock' and began applying it to the entire length! She also smeared my crack with her lube and began to encroach into my rear opening with her fingers, one at a time until three were inside. She gently expanded those within, preparing my passage for the entrance of her cock, which occurred a few minutes after she'd began this foreplay!

Gently she began to move it inwards until the full length found itself within me, when she withdrew it back out, again in a slow and gentle manner. A cycle Theresa repeated, a little faster this time, and so it began. In and out, with increased speed and ferocity, she was soon pegging me with her full strength. And, to my complete astonishment, I discovered that I was fully turned on, enjoying what I was being subjected to almost as much as my captor was! Just as well because there was nothing I could do to stop the entire process.

And as if I wasn't enjoying things enough Theresa now upped the ante as it were because her hands now started to play with my tools. One tickled my balls as the other began to slide up and down on my totally erect cock, applying just the correct amount of pressure to cause me the maximum degree of pleasure. And then it happened, Theresa started to scream in complete ecstasy as her climax hit home. Literally seconds later my cock spurted out streams of cum all over my Hispanic partner's hands!

"Well, Querida, that was a good beginning, wasn't it? We really must continue, but I think that might be better done on my bed, with us enjoying each other's bodies in the conventional sense. So, you will now be released from your present situation, however I'm still not sure that you can be trusted, so I will have you tied securely to my bed, where I'll be able to ravish you to my heart's, or should that be my pussy's, desire!" Won't that be fun?"

Not that I was being offered any sort of choice of course! Firstly, my world returned to a state of darkness as the blindfold was returned to its correct position over my eyes, and then I became aware of others entering the room. All female naturally, as I felt my wrists and ankles being released from the chains and rings that held the leather cuffs surrounding each of them. Said cuffs fitted to my two wrists were now locked together in front of me, while a length of chain was connected to my ankles, meaning that whilst I could now walk, it would only be slowly, and running was completely out of the question. With two of Theresa's girls still dressed in Scuba neoprene, which felt SO sexy against my skin, holding and guiding me either side, I was marched out of this room into another, clearly the one containing the bed that I was going to be confined to.

LunaDoggy
LunaDoggy
112 Followers
12