Bonding Chronicle, April Fools 2018

Story Info
Zack takes control.
3.6k words
2.39
15k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***** April Showers *****

Andrew's dreams were clouded and confusing. He stood atop a cliff overlooking the ocean, a vast and tremendous storm looming in the distance, casting everything in shadows and giving him a sense that something terrible was on the horizon. The waters raged beneath, pounding against the rocks with overwhelming force that seemed fruitless and benign despite their destructive potential.

In a way, as Andrew looked down at the choppy water, he was reminded of himself and his life. How everything had grown out of his control and ultimately seemed overwhelming and impossible to face.

He woke with a quick gasp, sitting up in bed to find himself drenched in a cold sweat. His room was dark, his gift reaching out and checking his phone, informing him that it was only five in the morning. Light filtered in around the edges of the doorway to the master bathroom, subtle sounds of wet slapping visiting his ears as he felt pleasure radiate out through Sara's body.

She felt different, somehow more distant, her pleasure less intense than he had grown accustomed to. Whatever she was doing, he could tell she was loving it, and as she reached her climax, he could hear her scream out in the small room. He thought it was nice of her to try and let him sleep, the bathroom door dampening the sounds of her self-pleasure far more than he expected.

A few moments later, the light through the cracks vanished, and the door opened, revealing Sara standing in the opening, naked and gorgeous. Her hair was matted with sweat, her flesh glistening from her own exertion, and as she looked into his eyes his heart raced at the lust he could see written in her gaze.

It wasn't until she took her first sultry step towards him that he noticed the thin leather collar that hugged her neck tightly.

"Hey there, sexy."

Her voice dripped with sex as she covered the short distance from the bathroom to their bed. Crawling on hands and knees she climbed atop him, pulling the covers down as she made her move. Soon she straddled him, her dripping nether lips blazing hot and more enflamed than he had ever seen them. Every time his five-inch dick made contact with her, she pulled away, gasping in surprise as she smiled down at him.

Their lips met, her mouth wet and sticky with the taste of her own vaginal juices, the sweet vanilla flavor impossible to mistake for anything else. Within it, he caught the distant tang of something slightly less sweet, musky yet savory though masked heavily by her rich and overwhelming flavor.

Her puffy lower lips slid along his engorged cock once more, before she again gasped and pulled away, her lips curled into a devious smile as she stated, "I kinda' want to try something new."

Sara bit her lower lip as she looked into his eyes. He reached up to caress the thin leather collar that clung to her neck like a second layer of skin, but Sara gripped his wrist and stopped him, purring, "Nothing like that, though still kinda' in that ballpark. You know I've always been interested in playing around with control, and since you don't seem to want to control me, I thought it might be fun to try it the other way around."

She shimmied back, looking down at his swollen and throbbing manhood, gripping it as she asked, "Don't suppose you might be interested in something like that?"

Andrew swallowed, her hand feeling better than he could believe. "Anything, Kitten. Whatever you want."

Sara's smile broadened, a cat-like grin spreading across her face as she hopped off the bed and returned to the bathroom. A moment later she returned with a small bag in her hand, and sat on her knees across from him, her legs spread apart and her sex open and quivering. From the bag she pulled a device Andrew had never seen, though it left no mystery as to its purpose.

He sat up and shimmied away from her, resting his back against the wall at the head of the bed as he stated, "Okay, well that might be a bit too far."

Sara laughed, seeming to take pleasure from his uncertainty. "Perfect, just the reaction I wanted," she began, the small, pink chastity device held up towards Andrew for his inspection. "If you don't like it, or it becomes too much, we can always stop. I promise, if you ask, it'll come off immediately."

Andrew looked between the pink plastic device and his girlfriend, the love of his life obviously excited by the idea she was proposing, her pussy on full display and dripping its honey thick syrup between its thin and dainty lips.

He shook his head and stated, "Fine," with a sigh, Sara's excitement doing little to dissuade his apprehension at what they were doing.

She wasted no time, walking on hands and knees until she was between his legs, his thick and hardened member twitching against her touch.

"You'll need to focus on making this little guy less excited," Sara said with a playful tone, her eyes glinting in the pale light with eager anticipation.

With difficulty, Andrew used everything he had learned about controlling his body to suppress his aching needs, forcing his manhood to stop reacting to Sara's delicate touch. After almost a minute of struggling, he managed to make his cock flaccid, Sara capturing it within the cold plastic prison.

It was one of the strangest experiences of Andrew's life, feeling her pull his large and swollen testicles through a wide, hard rubber or silicon ring, just to have his dick trapped within its new plastic prison, and everything held together by a plastic rod that she locked into place with a small dainty looking lock. If not for his discomfort, he might have been impressed by the ingenuity that went into the device.

Her happy and excited voice called up, "There we go," as she sat back, admiring her work. "I don't want you to keep yourself from getting hard, Andrew. Part of the fun of this is seeing and feeling your discomfort as you grow more and more aroused."

The plastic had already gotten to body temperature, and as he focused on it, he was surprised by how natural it already felt. Lowering his blocks, he could feel his blood rush back into his sex as it tried to rise to the promise of Sara's naked body, her juices glistening as he watched them seep from her pussy.

"You're just adorable, all flustered like that."

She was not wrong about how he felt, the plastic straining against his swelling manhood, but keeping it at bay. It was painful, and uncomfortable, but at the same time rewarding in a strange way. He knew he would have to earn the freedom he yearned for, and looked into Sara's eyes, he pleaded for a task to gain his release.

Sara grabbed his ankle and pulled him back until he was again laying flat on his back. Shimmying up beside him, she slung her leg over his body so that she straddled his chest, her ass in full view as she faced away from him.

"Make me feel good, and maybe your little miss can come out and play."

For some reason, Sara referring to his dick as if it were a girl made his cock tense, trying to get hard as precum leaked from its tip in thick strands. In a matter of moments all considerations were lost to Andrew as Sara's sopping wet pussy was forcefully pressed against his mouth, filling his senses with her essence.

If Sara had ever been wetter, he had not seen it, her juices greeting his tongue with thick sweet rivulets of viscous fluid. All he could do was close his eyes and lap away at her pulsing and quivering quim, the taste of vanilla and the sound of her moans completing his experience. As her syrup washed over his tongue he noticed a saltiness to her tang he had never noticed before, and as he felt his cock stir within its cage, a warmth spreading out across his body, he realized that he liked it.

With renewed vigor, Andrew's tongue dug deep into Sara's sensitive canal, working out every ounce of fluid he could find, emptying her faster than she could create her delicious treat. Sara was struggling to hold herself up while Andrew worked her with a skill few possessed, her body shivering as pleasure coursed through her.

In a matter of moments her thighs bore down on Andrew's head, her pussy suffocating him as she exploded in climax, her muffled cries barely audible to Andrew through the cocoon he found himself in. While Sara twitched and moaned, Andrew felt hornier than he had ever known, precum oozing from the head of his chastity device like water through a sieve.

Sara eventually stopped shaking, and as her body lifted from Andrew and the cool bedroom aired rushed in to save him, he could hear the slow sound of clapping hands.

"Damn, you really are a sissy bitch, aren't you," Zack's voice called to him from the foot of the bed.

Andrew's eyes were wide with shock as Sara squeed and laughed, jumping from the bed and sitting on her knees at Zack's side. "I told you he would love your gift, Master."

Zack reached down and caressed the side of Sara's perfect face, his fingers extended down to glance along the edge of the collar that hugged her neck. "You were right, my pet. Good girl."

Sara shivered in ecstacy at Zack's praise, and it wasn't until that moment, as Andrew watched the love of his life pressed up against his enemy's leg, that he realized that Zack was completely naked. His eyes scanned the man's toned and athletic body, almost every muscle standing out with clear definition as he seemed to pose there before him.

Andrew gasped as he saw the massive cock that rested between Zack's legs, Sara's hand gripping his inner thigh just below the impressive slab of meat that hung down at least five inches. It was hard for Andrew to believe that something like that could even exist, being larger while soft than he was fully erect.

That warm feeling swelled up inside him once more, his eyes refusing to leave Zack's impressive member. His mouth opened to protest what was happening, but his words came out as a dull and hollow sound instead. He wanted to command Sara to free him, to remove the accursed device that trapped his cock so that he could think of more than just his own withheld desires, but as he tried to form the words, they refused to be articulated.

All he could see was that huge meat rod that swung proudly from Zack's groin. Everytime he tried to think of anything else, his thoughts returned to the man standing before him, his mouth growing dry as he watched a vein on the side of the shaft pulse.

"Do you want me to take it off, my pretty little boi?" Sara cooed towards him, a smile spread across her face.

There was something strange about the way Sara had pronounced the word 'boy' that stood out to Andrew, though he could not make any sense of it. Every thought brought him back to Zack and the beast of a cock he was carrying. As he opened his mouth to ask for his freedom, he could feel his mind growing fuzzy as warmth spread through his body. Focusing on the sensation he could trace it back to the chastity device, the pink plastic seeping magic into his system and muddying his thoughts.

"If you want to lick it, you can," Zack stated matter of factly.

Andrew's gut dropped out and his eyes grew wide with horror as he thought about Zack's request.

"You break into my house, and dare ask me to do something so repulsive?"

Zack leaned back and laughed. "Damn, you're a feisty little bitch. Don't be too disappointed, but I wasn't talking to you."

For a moment Andrew was confused, his nature refusing to recognize the implications of Zack's statement. It wasn't until he heard a familiar voice that his world collapsed.

"Really, Master? Thank you."

Sara wasted no time considering Zack's offer, her mouth sealing itself along the side of Zack's cock while her hand gripped its base. Andrew's vision dimmed with shock as everything he thought he knew about his girlfriend was thrown into the air. Not only was she sucking on another man's dick, she was worshiping it like it was a scepter from the gods, and Andrew couldn't help but think that in many ways it was.

She lathered Zack's length with her tongue, lewd sounds filling the air as Sara fought to control the mighty beast. Andrew felt sick to his stomach as he watch precum ooze out of its tip in a single thick glob, only to be lapped up by Sara as it dangled from the edge of its large crown. The moment she tasted his cum, Andrew could feel Sara's excitement build through their bond, her enjoyment feeling all the more like a betrayal as she hungrily took his cock into her mouth.

Zack moaned as his still limp dick was drawn into Sara's warm and wet entrance.

"For a sissy bitch, you sure created quite the gifted cocksucker."

He looked down at Andrew's caged and pitiful dick, stating, "How I'll never figure out, considering what she had to work with."

Andrew tried to scream at him, but the more meat he saw Sara take, the more difficult he found it to argue. Zack's rod was beginning to respond to Sara's ministrations, and as it grew so did Sara's struggles to take it. Saliva and precum leaked from the sides of her lips as she took six inches of his shaft into her mouth, her position on her knees combined with his length and girth prevented her from taking it further down her throat.

By the time Zack had reached full size, Sara was stroking half of his dick with one hand, her fingers unable to meet around its diameter, while the other half fucked her face like it was an olympic event.

The horror on Andrew's face while he sat there and watched must have been priceless, because Zack seemed less interested in what Sara was doing, instead focusing all his energy on the small man who sat at the back of the bed. While Sara continued to bob and moan, Zack gripped her hair and used her like an object, which Andrew knew Sara enjoyed immensely. There were parts of Sara's psyche that Zack was fulfilling in ways that Andrew never could, and worse of all he knew it.

Andrew could see it on the smug jock's face, the knowledge that he was fulfilling Sara in a primal and meaningful way that Andrew never had.

Pulling her head off of his slick and goo covered cock, Zack asked, "How is it, my pet?"

Sara panted and mewled as her fingers worked her clit, responding, "Amazing," between gasps.

"What does it taste like?"

After licking her lips and rolling her eyes in ecstasy, she stated, "Like a man."

Zack looked deep into Andrew's eyes, knowing exactly what he was doing as he asked, "What kind of man?"

Sara giggled. "A real man, Master."

"Get up on the bed and face your sissy little boi toy."

In a flash, Sara was on her hands and knees, every ounce of her talents used to get into position just as her master had requested. She was looking directly at Andrew from less than a foot away, the scent of Zack's cock filling the air as she continued to breath in a heavy and labored way.

"You've been a good girl, my pet. Are you ready for your reward?"

"Yes, Master."

Andrew could see Zack shaking his head over Sara's shoulder.

"Do you want me to give it to you?"

"Ohhh God, Master. Please give it to me."

Laughter infused Zack's words as he asked, "What do you want me to give to you?"

The words flowed from Sara's lips as she looked directly into Andrew's eyes, "Your dick, Master. I want you to fill me with your cock. Split me open and break my womb with your manly cock until you fill me with your seed."

"What if you get pregnant?"

Andrew could see it in her face, and knew her answer before she said it. Part of him died as he heard her words, but as that warmth filled him again, that part began to consider that perhaps she deserved a real man to satisfy her needs.

"I don't care, Master. At least my children will be fathered by a strong alpha-male."

She screamed out and jerked forward as Zack slammed into her from behind, and through their bond Andrew could feel Sara's mind almost shut down as a climax filled her body. Her head fell into his lap, his sweet nectar seeping out of his cage as his dick struggled against his bondage.

Why was watching Sara be defiled by that terrible man turning Andrew on? What evil had Andrew done to deserve such a terrible twist of fate? Andrew lamented over those thoughts as the sounds of Sara's reverie and abuse enveloped his world.

Never before had he heard Sara make the noises she was making, all speech lost as she gripped Andrew's thighs and moaned and writhed upon Zack's meat sword.

"See, sissy bitch. This is what a real man can do."

He thrust into Sara hard, causing her head to come up and allowing Andrew to see the vacant look on her sweat-covered face. She was lost in a sea of bliss, considering nothing but the massive tool that filled her completely.

"Don't feel bad, little boi. You had no chance with that little pecker you're packing down there."

Andrew knew Zack was right, the warmth in his body assuring him that he would never be able to please Sara after the fucking she was receiving. Every wet sound adding music to the joy he could feel through their link, Sara savoring every inch that sank into her.

Her orgasms were countless, hitting her in a never ending series of escalating crescendos.

"Get over here," Zack commanded, Andrew looking over Sara's shoulder and realizing he was being addressed.

With clumsy and awkward movements, Andrew made his way off the side of the bed, Sara's unconscious grip making his escape difficult.

"Get on your knees and look at what I'm doing to your mate, sissy." Zack laughed, continuing his statement, "Though, after this she isn't your mate anymore, bitch. Not in any way that counts."

Andrew knew that Sara was ruined for him. Even if she wanted to sleep with him, there was no way he could fill her like Zack was, or satisfy her stretched and well-used pussy. She wouldn't even know he was there, but in a way that was a relief. He wasn't man enough to be with Sara, and as he thought about it, he realized he wasn't man enough to be with any woman.

"You're starting to figure it out, aren't you?" Zack stated, his words stirring the warmth in Andrew's gut. "You know your place now, don't you?"

For some reason he couldn't take his eyes off of the union between Zack's massive cock and Sara's ruined snatch. The bed and floor beneath them soaked through with their juices as squelching sounds filled the air. For a few moments he watched, and it wasn't until Zack began to moan in a familiar yet unsettling way that Andrew realized he was not looking at Sara or her exposed ass, but Zack's thick and glistening cock.

Without warning, Zack freed his meat from Sara's well used tunnel, leaving her gaping and raw as she mewled on the bed, before turning towards Andrew. Without thinking, Andrew opened his mouth and leaned back his head, surrender in his eyes as the first jet of Zack's cum plastered his face.

Andrew closed his eyes and savored the savory salty flavor, finally recognizing the taste he had been drinking from Sara's sloppy pussy. Stars filled his mind as he felt the hot head of Zack's weapon enter his mouth. Instinct took over, a warmth filling his body as he licked around the large, soft head, waiting for his reward. A second later, Andrew swallowed and sputtered around the massive load that filled his mouth, most of Zack's thick salty spunk making its way down Andrew's throat.

"Make that two great cocksuckers you've trained, my perfect sissy bitch."

Every gout of batter that Andrew swallowed collapsed his world into a narrower and seedier vision of his future. His lust and desire inflaming and consuming his mind while the taste of Zack's cum imprinted itself into his being. How he had ever lived without that rich and delicious treat he struggled to know, but as pleasure filled his body he knew he never wanted to go a day without it again.

Zack laughed as Andrew eagerly gargled with the last of his seed, before gulping it down with a blissful smile and falling on his side. Andrew was so consumed by his pleasure that he failed to realize he had started to finger his own ass shortly after beginning to drink from Zack's fountain. Two fingers working his pleasure giving ring wider and wider as he stroked his prostate and begged for an orgasm.

12