Bonding Hotel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vicky stayed silent but let a smile appear on her face, essentially admitting Isabel was right. The initial tension was defused, and Isabel began making flattering comments to Vicky, especially when she removed her dress.

"Shut up slave," Vicky said at some point, still indecisive on what to wear for her role.

"I don't think I can, Mistress. Your body is so delicious."

Vicky, trying to establish her authority over the young woman that had accurately detected her weakness, grabbed a ball gag that was in the drawer with the toys and pushed inside Isabel's mouth before properly securing the straps on the back of her head. It was the very first time she had forced her will upon a sexual partner; she then took Isabel's ponytail in her hand and pulled it, so Isabel tilted her head back and confronted her, "This is what happens to girls who don't obey their Mistress," Vicky added strictly and Isabel tried to smile, satisfied with the sudden showing of power.

With newly found confidence flowing and her arousal on the rise, Vicky selected the clothes she would wear. She didn't want to look like she played in a bondage porn film so she left aside all the latex stuff and opted instead for a simpler black lacy bustier with silk stockings and black suspenders.

Among the other toys available, there was a flogger with leather tails. It was quite hefty, but it gave Vicky a feeling of toughness. "Stand up. Keep your hands on your head," she ordered Isabel who complied promptly. Vicky spent a few minutes flogging her slave's body lightly, as a way of teasing her. The young woman, maintaining her admirable self-control, stayed as still as possible, rarely reacting to the flogger landing on her pale skin.

Vicky decided to test her wetness and found the punished dominant to be soaked. "Is that for me?" she wondered rhetorically and Isabel tried to respond positively through her gag. With her fingers covered in Isabel's juices, Vicky pulled the ball out of her and slid her fingers into the girl's mouth; Vicky herself enjoyed tasting her own juices, so she thought Isabel would be fond of that too. She was right; Isabel licked Vicky's fingers hungrily. was right; Isabel licked Vicky's fingers hungrily.

"You've already had an orgasm tonight, but I haven't. Do you think that's fair?"

"No, Mistress, absolutely not."

"Then get on your knees and make me cum as soon as possible. No fingers."

Isabel promptly dropped on her knees and rested her palms on her thighs. Truth be told, she didn't need her fingers to make Vicky climax. Her tongue worked wonders; she precisely knew which buttons to push in order to make her already aroused Mistress orgasm. It was only a matter of a few minutes before Vicky began screaming. Isabel cautiously moved her hands on Vicky's bottom so she could help her Mistress remain on her feet.

After regaining her composure, Vicky picked a pair of light nipple clamps and attached them on Isabel's breasts, "This is what you get for grabbing your Mistress' arse without permission," she argued but she wasn't entirely convinced whether this was a legit reason to punish Isabel. "I want to fuck your brains out," Vicky continued, with her overconfidence now making her rude; she instantly regretted saying those exact words.

"I'd love that," Isabel said and Vicky didn't go back to her earlier statement.

Obviously, a strapped dildo was available to use, but Vicky's hands trembled and she couldn't fasten the straps properly, "May I?" Isabel offered to help and within a few seconds, the dildo was secured on Vicky's body. Isabel briefly wettened the toy with her mouth before asking, "How would you like to fuck me, Mistress?"

"Missionary will do, I want to see your face when I make love to you," Vicky responded, deliberately avoiding the word fuck.

A pair of handcuffs was used to tie Isabel's wrists to her bed, "Do you remember the safe signal?" Vicky asked.

"I clap my hands three times."

"Good," Vicky said satisfied and gagged Isabel again with the ball gag.

Her love-making was crude, almost animalistic, but Isabel approved it with a nod. The young woman didn't remain a passive recipient but moved her pelvis accordingly to help Vicky reach deeper. The look on Isabel's face was indeed priceless with her eyes rolling and every muscle flinching with Vicky's thrusts. "Please, Mistress," Isabel begged through her gag, asking permission to orgasm. But Vicky wasn't going to give in that easily and despite her slave's request, she remained stoic and fucked Isabel even harder.

Even with the tremendous amount of self-control that Isabel possessed, denying herself an orgasm was beyond her reach. Her body spasmed as she climaxed and although Vicky was not happy Isabel had disobeyed her, she couldn't help but admire the spectacle of this voluptuous woman coming in front of her.

Vicky freed Isabel's mouth again. "I'm so sorry, Mistress, you fucked my brains out," Isabel apologised with a sarcastic tone again, making a direct reference to Vicky's earlier words.

"I'm going to flog you twenty times. Ten times for climaxing, ten times for the irony in your voice," Vicky announced and shut Isabel's mouth. She unlocked the cuffs for a moment but only for Isabel to turn around and have her arse in the air, then the cuffs closed again. Vicky applied the punishment without wasting any more time; after twenty hits though, Isabel's bottom had only a few spots of very light red. Vicky wasn't satisfied with the final result, but she honoured the deal and didn't flog her slave again.

Vicky had had a long day and her eyelids were closing but she couldn't possibly say no to another round of oral service from Isabel, thus she took off the clamps, the gag and the restraints and let only the collar on Isabel. She found a comfortable spot on the leather couch and pulled her slave closer. Isabel's tongue danced on Vicky's wet lips and clit but this time she kept things at a slower pace in order to prolong Vicky's orgasm. The young woman was consistently in control of everything; Vicky had laid back to the sofa, with her eyes closed, moaning and breathing heavily.

Isabel's remarkable efforts were rewarded with a deep passionate kiss from Vicky when the latter caught her breath. Isabel was allowed to use the bathroom to freshen up before sleep; Vicky was facing a dilemma while waiting for her to return. In the end, she chose to make the move that she believed would help establish her authority better; she unfastened Isabel's collar, opened the door of the cage and signalled Isabel to get inside.

"You be a good girl tomorrow too and maybe I'll allow you sleep with me," she said.

"I'll be a good slave whether it's a reward on the table or not. It's my duty. Good night, my Mistress," Isabel argued, and Vicky melted with the use of the possessive adjective.

Vicky had forgotten to close the dark curtains and light flooded the room early in the morning. Albeit cut short from the sunrise, she had enjoyed a pretty comfortable sleep on the soft queen bed. Everything that happened the night before felt like a dream but after taking a few steps, she was certain they weren't; Isabel was also awake, resting inside her cage.

"Good morning, Mistress," she greeted Vicky with a smile.

"Good morning, pet. How was the cage?"

"Comfy, Mistress, but I'd rather snuggle with you."

"It's up to your performance," Vicky reminded her and opened the door, which had remained unlocked for safety reasons, though Isabel wouldn't walk out if it weren't for an emergency. "First the Mistress, then the slave," Vicky told her as she headed to the bathroom.

Being alone in the bathroom, helped Vicky think clearly. She had thought calling the shots would be a walk in the park but her short experience functioned as a revelation that this wasn't the case. She realised she had no actual ideas for the rest of their day; a repeat of the last night would definitely disappoint Isabel.

Vicky ordered breakfast as room service was complimentary. Marissa arrived pretty fast, even before Isabel had returned from her own visit to the bathroom. Vicky had chosen a simple English breakfast with coffee and apple juice. The portions were so generous that there was enough food for a small family. The trolley they were given had also two clean dog bowls in case Vicky needed them for Isabel. Vicky chose to have a more "normal" breakfast with her slave and split the food into two regular dishes and poured Isabel some coffee. She also lined up a white satin chemise for Isabel to wear.

Isabel was clearly surprised with Vicky's desire to eat breakfast together, but she couldn't also hide her happiness for it. Before she sat down, she brought Vicky her collar which Vicky had taken off her neck before she went into the cage, "Don't forget to collar me, Mistress," she said as she knelt next to Vicky's chair with her hair in the air.

"I thought I'd skip it for now," Vicky explained the omission as she buckled it up.

"I suggest you don't do that," Isabel argued and took a seat, "A slave needs a constant reminder that she's owned. I, myself, keep my then slave collared at all times, even at our sweetest moments. Either way, almost all slaves crave to be collared."

Vicky paused for a moment, thinking of what Isabel would be like as Mistress, "I haven't thought about that," she responded finally.

"A mighty lot of things come with the experience, Mistress," Isabel continued with a teacher-like tone, "You don't wake up one day, being a perfect dominant. It takes time."

"I see," Vicky said, unable to think of something appropriate.

"You need to learn which buttons to push each time. To understand the slave's point of view and her feelings. To set the boundaries between the two of you. To learn from your mistakes and appreciate the feedback so you can improve yourself."

"Boundaries?" Vicky wondered, singling out this word from Isabel's speech.

Isabel took a good sip of coffee, "Mistress, this is my view. It's not the Holy Bible that every dominant has to follow. So, for me, there have to be some boundaries. We might make love like two sixteen-year-old lovebirds; it doesn't matter. I expect my slave to be collared, to call me Mistress and to request permission to join my bed or even my couch. A slave's place is typically at her Mistress' feet."

Vicky paused again; she was well aware that as a rookie dominant, she had still so much to learn and these words from Isabel were just the confirmation.

"So, it all depends on the slave's constructive feedback?"

"Again, Mistress, it's a strictly personal view. I appreciate my slave's feedback, but I've also found useful spending quite a lot of time as a slave myself. Even this brief spell will be useful. On the other hand, some dominants don't think that it would be useful; I disagree but respect their opinion nonetheless."

"I think I belong to this category," Vicky said with a noiseless chuckle.

Isabel decided not to respond to this claim. "What do you think of me, as a Mistress?" Vicky asked, trying to break the ice.

"You've got a lot of potential, Mistress but I suggest you find a more permanent slave now that you make your first steps into our little society. A stronger bond will result in more trust and more feedback."

"Permanent?"

"Yes, Mistress, instead of playing the game every weekend, you can have a permanent slave. Of course, the slave must ask to be assigned to you."

"I'll have that in mind," Vicky noted prior to shifting the subject again, "What's the schedule for today? Do we stay here all day?"

"There's a rope show at nine o'clock, Mistress Giulia will perform and Miss Kim, the maid, will be her rope model. Both are huge rope enthusiasts. Apart from that, I'll be taken at one o'clock by the maids and will be returned an hour later."

"What for?" Vicky wondered; she had forgotten to read the pdf that they had sent her.

"All slaves should exercise for forty minutes. Mistress Annete is a fitness instructor in her vanilla life. After that, we shower, and our hair, makeup and nails are taken care of, before we return to our owners."

"By the maids?"

"Typically, it's their job, but since they've got slaves of their own this weekend, they will hand over these duties."

As soon as breakfast came to an end, Vicky promptly ordered Isabel to get her leash, in an effort to re-establish her authority; she felt Isabel words had been a tad undermining. Isabel rapidly switched back to being an obedient slave and crawled the way back to Vicky, holding the leash with her teeth.

"I know you ate not long ago but they'll come to take you soon," Vicky explained, spread her legs and tugged Isabel's leash.

"Oh, it would be an appropriate ending to my breakfast, Mistress," Isabel responded.

Isabel's tongue was doing wonders once again; Vicky imagined she should have had quite a lot of practice when she was a slave. She didn't just lick Vicky; she devoured her in a way that was in fact quite dominant since it made Vicky so weak that she couldn't even talk. She just groaned, like an animal, overwhelmed by the reaction of her body to Isabel's magic mouth.

Vicky thought it would be a clever idea to tease Isabel after the young woman gifted her an orgasm. As long as she recovered, she lowered her right hand between Isabel thighs who instantly spread her legs. Vicky was amazed to see that her slave was so aroused; Isabel was clearly enjoying her punishment. "Is that because you're my pet?" she wondered as two of her finger were dipped inside Isabel's wet lips.

"Yes, Mistress."

"Would you like to come on my fingers?" Vicky asked, reaching deeper and making Isabel gasp.

"Yes, Mistress, may I?"

"No, my pet, you may not. You haven't earned an orgasm yet," Vicky said seductively.

She carried on, fucking Isabel with her fingers and the young slave bit her lips so she wouldn't moan loudly. When Vicky decided it was enough, she moved her hand to Isabel's upper lips, "Clean them, pet," she demanded.

"Yes, Mistress," Isabel agreed with a tone of relief that she didn't have to endure any more teasing.

Five minutes before one o'clock, Anne knocked the door; Vicky noticed she wasn't wearing a collar with her uniform anymore. "Good morning, Ma'am. I've come to pick your slave up for her exercice."

"Absolutely, come in."

"Would you like us to clean your room, Ma'am?"

"Yes, please, it would be great. Where can I go till you're done?"

"There's a gym, Ma'am, or a break room with computers connected to the internet. Some of the Mistresses have also scheduled to play tennis and I've been given orders to to invite you."

"Tennis sounds great, thank you Anne."

"On the ground floor, there's a locker room with fresh sport clothes and suitable equipment, Ma'am."

Isabel came out of the lavatory, interrupting their chat, "Good morning, Miss," she greeted Anne.

"Good morning, slave," Anne replied and turned to Vicky, "Ma'am, may we gag or punish your slave whenever we see fit?"

"Yes, you may," Vicky agreed, "Slave, you obey Miss Anne and whoever else is in charge as it was me."

"Yes, Mistress."

"On fours," Anne barked an order and Isabel complied; the maid silenced her and clipped a leash on her collar, "Ma'am, how would you like your slave's hair, makeup and nails?"

"Her hair free, her make up light with a bit of dark shade and her nails dark red."

"As you wish, Ma'am. We'll bring her back after you finish with your tennis match. The locker room is room 004."

"Cheers, Anne."

"You're welcome, Ma'am. Pet, let's go," Anne said and tugged the leash; Isabel didn't look back to Vicky and just crawled next to the redhead maid.

Vicky wouldn't normally let anyone else command her slave, but she felt it was needed for Isabel to understand who's calling the shots; she had to be strict with the young woman otherwise she would be topped from the bottom.

Playing tennis proved to be a nice break from the sex-heavy schedule of the weekend. Although it had been six months since Vicky last held a racket in her hands, she found her form quickly. Very conveniently, three more Mistresses were playing, so they split into two teams and started a match. Vicky was paired up with Brigit playing against Vanessa and another mouth-watering curvy brunette, Giulia; the only who would perform the rope show later that day.

Apart from clearing her head, spending quality time with the other dominants was helpful to establish closer bonds with them. Vicky wasn't not wholly convinced about joining the society full time, although she leaned towards it, but either way, having contacts with high-profile people of the city has never harmed anyone.

Vicky found herself in the losing side though they fought the game till the very last shot. Agreeing to play again on Sunday, they sat down for a glass of fresh orange juice. Brigit mentioned that her slave bathed and massaged her the previous night and she couldn't wait to experience this again; she described this experience as the non-sexual perks of having a slave.

Isabel was already waiting in the room with her hair and her makeup done. "How did tennis go, Mistress?"

"It was fun but we lost. How was your day? Did they have to punish you?"

"Exercice was tiring, Mistress. But I wasn't punished, I performed well. And Miss Elle was very pleased with my skills."

"Miss Elle? Which skills exactly?"

"Miss Elle was the one that took care of my hair, nails and makeup. Miss Anne ordered that we treat their two subs as we treat them. Of course, in the end, I returned the service to Miss Elle and ate her out."

Vicky displayed the first signs of jealousy hearing Isabel talk about serving Elle, though truth be told, she was the one that gave the maids the green light to order Isabel around.

"I'm taking a private moment in the bathroom. When you hear the toilet flush, you come inside. You will bathe me and massage me," Vicky announced, choosing to ignore the story about Elle.

"Yes, Mistress. I'd be happy to."

Vicky opted to refrain from any kind of conversation whilst Isabel was providing her services to her exhausted body; she didn't need any potential distractions. The young woman was very pedantic, taking her job very seriously. Her long fingers danced on Vicky's scalp and her dominant found it very difficult not to moan with genuine pleasure. There was no rush; Isabel's moves were slow and careful, treating Vicky's body and head as a delicate treasure.

Isabel laid a towel on the tiled floor and helped the Mistress out of the bathtub. After carefully wiping the water drops off Vicky's body, she brought a pair of hotel slippers to her and asked Vicky to follow her in the bedroom. She had one last treat for her Mistress; a bottle of body lotion with which she stroked Vicky's skin once again.

Vicky had started falling in love with Isabel; even though she had given her the order initially, Isabel's excellent performance and apparent eagerness to go the step further exceeded her expectations. Isabel, apparently, seemed to have a good time as well. With massaging over, she assisted Vicky put on a short satin robe and offered to have Vicky's hair done.

Vicky took a seat at the suite's desk which was faced wall with a mirror, resembling a hair salon. Isabel was skilled at hairdressing too; Vicky wondered whether there was something that Isabel wasn't good at.

"What's your job in the vanilla world?"

"I teach French, Mistress," Isabel replied.

"Oh. You're that good with hair that I thought you were doing it professionally."

Isabel chuckled, "Back in the time when I was a slave, my Mistress had had me take lessons from her sister who's a hairdresser. I guess I haven't forgotten everything she taught me."

Vicky didn't respond but expressed her satisfaction with the finished result with a whistle. "You have been a very good girl and I believe you deserve some reward for this. I would eat you out but I don't want to ruin my hair," Vicky argued, "I'll do it after we come back from the rope show," she added with a wink.