Boned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah yeah," he said in a voice husky with desire. "I've been hard as a rock ever since I saw those pics."

"Terry, please," she breathed, though try as she might, she couldn't order her fingers to release him.

She would never know whether he mistook her last, desperate attempt to stop what was happening for something else, or whether he was just too ensnared by his own desire to care. The next thing she knew, he was kissing her, and she was kissing back.

Rebecca moaned into the kiss as their tongues slipped over each other. His hand found her breast, easily slipping beneath the cloth to the bare skin. He squeezed and flicked her nipple with his finger, causing her back to arch. She gasped as the motion pulled her away from the kiss and bumped her head into the fridge. Without missing a beat, he parted the cloth of her top wider, freeing both of her breasts, and locked his lips around her right nipple.

"Oh god, yes," she whimpered, any hint of reservation now burned away in a bonfire of arousal he'd awakened. Her fingers twined into his hair, holding him against her. She squealed when his hand slipped beneath her skirt and straight into the V of her legs.

She pushed her hips forward, pressing his fingers harder into her needy sex, but it didn't last long. He cupped her buttocks in his hands, and only released her nipple from his lips when he lifted her up from the floor with seemingly no effort whatsoever. She wrapped her arms and legs around him as he turned. A single step brought them to the island counter, where he sat her down.

He leaned over her, finding her lips with his again. After a brief, hungry kiss, he said, "I want some of that nectar you've been teasing me with all this time."

She trembled, a fresh surge of wetness flooding her already tingling sex. "Oh yes."

Terry grabbed the hem of her skirt, and she lay back on the counter, lifting her bottom so he could tug up the pleated cloth. "You look so fucking hot in stockings," he said as he tugged her panties down.

For a moment, a flash of worry caused her to stiffen. She didn't shave, and thought he might be turned off by the dark hair surrounding her nether lips. That concern vanished as quickly as it had arisen when he parted her legs and slipped his face between her thighs almost before her panties hit the floor.

"Oh! Oh my god!" She couldn't help crying out as his tongue delved a furrow in the curls between her legs and wriggled between her folds. Her breath came in pants and gasps as he devoured her. There was no other word to describe the incredible sensations of his lips and tongue as he pleasured her.

The eagerness of youth combined with obviously practiced skill to drive her crazy. She writhed on the counter, discovering that she was actually turned on even more by the taboo and danger of one of her son's friends tonguing her on her own kitchen counter.

"Yes, Terry," she begged as she reached down to put one hand on the back of his head and gather up the fabric of his costume with the other.

He lifted his head from her quivering pussy just long enough to pull off his shirt, revealing the image that had made her so wet when she first saw it. She traced the lines of his muscular back as he dived back in, the sound of his lapping and sucking echoing back from the walls.

It hit her without warning, and with the force of a lightning bolt. One moment, she was squirming on the counter, staring in amazement at the hot young man between her legs, and the next, she was screaming in orgasm. Her thighs clamped tight around him. Her fingers on his back turned into claws. Her womb contracted. Her back arched up from the counter. All the while, she screamed to the ceiling above.

When the shockwave finally released her, she went limp, grunting as her head dropped to the counter. Terry sat up and took a deep breath, finally free from the trap of her tightly clenched thighs. Though she still couldn't open her eyes, she could certainly hear him.

"Ah, hell yeah. Fuck, you come hard."

"Uh huh," she whimpered as she fought for breath.

With no small amount of effort, she forced her eyes open to see Terry standing above her, his face glistening with her juices. He pushed down on the waistband of his pants, and his cock sprang free.

Rebecca squeaked, "Oh god," as an aftershock ripped through her, causing her eyes to snap closed again for a moment. When she opened them, he had his cock in hand, stroking it while simultaneously caressing her thigh and looking into her eyes.

"Drink. Please."

He grinned, and walked over to the fridge, finding a bottle of water. She held out her hand as he walked back, opening the bottle along the way. The first sip caused her to break out in a coughing fit. After catching her breath again, she drank, sighing deeply as it soothed her hoarse throat.

He watched her, his cock twitching and eyes full of desire. She suddenly felt a void in her depths — one only he could fill.

"You're gorgeous. I want you," she whispered, and then moaned when he moved in closer.

As soon as he was next to the counter, she could tell it wasn't going to work. She was too high up for him to penetrate her without some daring acrobatics.

She shook her head and sat up. His brow furrowed, but his grin quickly returned when she pushed him back and slipped down off the counter. Kneeling in front of him, she cupped his balls and flicked her tongue over the swollen helmet of his cock.

"Ah yeah, Ms. L," he growled.

Again, the deliciously naughty feeling descended on her, making her even more excited. She lapped his shaft, shivering with every grunt and growl her ministrations drew from him. Once he was well wetted and a hand settled on the back of her head, she parted her lips and took him in.

"Holy fuck," he exclaimed as she took him deep, nearly to the root.

Her lips slid back to the tip, and she tickled it with her tongue before taking him in again. She sucked him deep with every stroke, just short of triggering her gag reflex, her cheeks concave and her tongue undulating. He breathed heavily, his fingers fisting into her hair and his wonderful organ throbbing powerfully. When his hips bucked forward at the bottom of one suck, she croaked and pulled away.

Between pants, he said, "Damn, you can suck dick."

As much as she wanted to feel him explode in her mouth, her pussy was demanding attention. She stood up after a kiss on his cockhead.

"I need you inside me."

Without waiting for a response, she pulled out a stool beneath the counter and bent over to place her hands on it. He flipped her skirt back up to her waist as she looked over her shoulder, and then moved into position.

She felt the head press against her folds for a moment, and then begin to glide up and down the parting of her lips. "Mmm hmm. Mmm hmm. Please."

"Oh yeah," Terry said, and then rocked his hips forward.

The head popped into her canal, and she instinctively clenched at the intrusion, letting out a loud whimper. "Oh my. Easy."

"Fuck, your pussy's tight."

"So good. More."

He growled, pushing harder, and overcame her resistance. Inch after inch of rock hard young cock stretched her, sliding into her depths, until his balls finally settled against her. He pulled back almost immediately, setting off a squeal as his now slippery shaft slid through her nether lips and brushed her clit.

A little clap sounded as he penetrated her again, his balls slapping against her. Then again — and again. Her body jolted with every thrust, her breasts swinging and jiggling. His fingers dug into her hips, and he pulled back as he thrust, causing the next slap of their bodies colliding to sound even louder.

"Fuck yeah. I love that hairy MILF pussy," he said as he fucked her, and then slapped her ass.

Rebecca cried out from the unexpected slap, but felt her excitement surge. "Uh huh. Again."

He grunted, spanking her again as his cock sank into her depths.

"Oh, your cock feels so good. Faster."

"Yeah, you like it?"

Surprised at her own words, she replied, "Yes. I love your cock. Fuck me."

His next thrust was much harder than any previous, jolting her forward. Usually, she had a difficult time reaching a peak in this position, but for some reason, his cock was relentlessly stroking her g-spot, and tickling her clit just often enough to drive her crazy.

Over and over, their bodies collided. He took her hard and fast, forever surprising her with smacks on the ass that made her scream in delight. His grunts grew louder with every stroke as his hard young cock drove her toward climax.

The itch in her clit and behind her mound grew stronger, turning into an electric current that flowed all through her pussy. "Oh! Oh! Oh my god!"

"Fuck yeah. You gonna come?"

"Uh huh. Give it me. Oh, please. So close. Please."

He must have subtly changed his position on the next thrust, because it stroked her clit with hot friction, causing her to squeal. Somehow, he took her even faster, and her eyes snapped shut.

"Oh! Gonna come! Come so hard!"

"Yeah. Do it," he growled, his voice loud and deep.

"Ah! Ah! Ah!" She screamed with every powerful thrust, and then she felt numb for a fraction of a second before her body exploded into orgasm.

"Oh yesss!"

Her cries of ecstasy warbled as he continued to pound into her, overcoming the grip of her clenched intimate muscles as she came. Every stroke caused another spike in the beautiful agony, and bright flashes of light danced behind her closed eyelids.

"Gonna come," he growled.

"In-s-s-s-side meee!"

Her cry hadn't even faded before his fingers dug into her hips and he slammed his cock into her depths a final time. A growling scream accompanied the pulsing of his cock inside her, pumping her full of cum.

"Oh, I feel it."

"Fuck. Still coming."

"G-give it to me. Give it all to me!" Another wave of ecstasy caused her to scream.

She could feel the wobbling of his knees through the hard flesh connecting them as he leaned over her. Sweat dripped from his forehead, falling in chilly drops on her back. Rebecca spiraled down from the heights of her climax, settling into the most wonderful feeling of fullness and satisfaction she'd ever experienced in her life.

After a minute or two, he couldn't handle the squeeze of her velvety walls on his sensitive organ any longer. She moaned in disappointment as he jerked free, but then chuckled at the comical sound he made as his slowly softening organ emerged into the cool air. Almost instantly, she felt their mingled juices dripping from her gaped canal to the floor below.

Terry leaned heavily against the counter, gasping for breath, and wincing from the continued throbbing of his cock. Rebecca stood up and felt a surge of wonder at the sight of such a gorgeous young man trembling from filling her full. She reached between her legs, gathering up the cum dripping from her, and with a moan, brought her sticky fingers to her lips.

"Shit," he exclaimed as he watched, his muscles tightening. "You are too fucking hot."

"Mmm. You too."

A little prudence finally intruded, and she turned around to pull a couple of towels from a drawer. The first she tucked between her legs to stem the surprising amount of cum still seeping from her. Then she cleaned up the evidence of their tryst before it had time to dry. It would be far from perfect, but she had plans that didn't involve housework.

After gathering up their discarded clothing, she crooked her finger at her lover and headed toward the kitchen door. He followed — a little unsteadily at first — but with increasing strength and speed as she lifted her skirt, letting her bare bottom sway for his eyes.

He was young and virile, and she knew she could coax him hard again. She fully intended to be in the bed where she could watch every moment this time.

With a couple of hours left before midnight, she had little doubt that her young skeleton's bone would be simmering in her cauldron well before the witching hour.

****

Hope you liked this one, and that it heated you up. The contest is decided by your votes, so please click some stars. Five would be nice LOL But only vote once. Play fair! Love to get comments and favorites as well, so feel free! The feedback is what keeps me coming back for more.

12