Bones: A Teaching Moment

Story Info
Temperance Brennan prefers a hands-on approach.
7k words
4.52
12.2k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was just another day at the Jeffersonian Institute where Dr. Temperance 'Bones' Brennan and her team worked together with the FBI on solving particularly tough cases using modern forensic techniques. Dr Brennan and her colleague Dr Zack Addy were currently in the middle of the autopsy on another poor victim of a vicious crime and attempted to reconstruct the circumstances which led to his death.

"Multiple stab wounds in the upper torso," Brennan stated matter-of-factly, always keeping a professional attitude even in the face of the most violent crimes.

"Seems like it was a crime of passion," Zack added in the similarly detached manner, remembering too late that Dr Brennan doesn't care about assumptions.

"We're not here to speculate about the motives, Dr Addy," she said admonishingly, continuing to work on the victim's body.

"Of course, Dr Brennan, I apologize," Zack replied quickly before adding, "Seems like there is something wrong with the victim's penis."

"What do you mean by 'something wrong'?" Bones asked quizzically, intrigued by the vagueness of her co-worker's statement.

"I mean... it's gone," Zack responded definitely grabbing Brennan's attention, who decided to investigate herself.

"It was cut off at the root, together with the scrotum," she said unfazed, "We should inform Booth so his team could search for it."

"I'll do that right away, Dr Brennan," Zack said before asking, "What would make a person do such a thing?"

Bones glared at him again before responding wryly:

"You know what I think about psychology, Dr Addy," she said with a cold stare in her eyes, "But from my experience, passion makes people do such things."

"I wouldn't know..." Zack trailed off before leaving the room to make a phone call.

His response piqued Brennan's curiosity, but she tried her best not to think about it and focus on the work at hand. Still, the autopsy was mostly finished by that point, at least until the missing organ was found, so she set to wrapping it up and returning the corpse to the fridge. As she took off her goggles and let her hair run freely again, Zack came back into the room.

"Booth says they found the missing penis and are sending it over," he told his colleague before adding, "According to him, the organ is... 'above average size', at least that's how he put it.'

"I'm not sure what he means by that," Bones said nonchalantly, but her natural curiosity led her to ask, "Would you say your penis is above average, Dr Addy?"

Zack found himself caught from the left field and flabbergasted by that question, but still did his best to stammer:

"I... I don't know, Dr Brennan... why would you ask me that?"

"It is a perfectly logical question, Dr Addy," Bones said giving him an inquisitive look with her beautiful green eyes, "You mentioned earlier you don't know much when it comes to passion, so I found it intriguing."

"What do you mean by 'intriguing', Dr Brennan?" Zack asked, his curiosity now awoken as well, as he wondered what kind of mindflow would lead his usually indifferent co-worker to pose such a personal question.

"The size of the man's penis is directly related to his sex life, of course," she replied unmoved by the obviously uncomfortable position she put Zack in, "The women are naturally more attracted to males with larger reproductive organs, it is an anthropological fact."

Zack blushed and stammered again before finally finding the words to reply:

"That wasn't my experience," he replied curtly and then added visibly embarrassed, "I'm still a virgin."

"Oh, I understand," Bones said with what seemed like compassion in her eyes and voice, "If you want, maybe I could help you with that?"

The young man nearly fainted from those words, hardly being able to believe he heard that right.

"You mean... you would..." he stammered before finally mustering the strength to ask, "Have sex with me?"

"It's just sex," Brennan responded with a shrug, "And I happen to be very good at it, it's mere science after all."

It took Zack only a couple of seconds to decide on that once-in-a-lifetime offer, but he had no plans of refusing - after all, Dr Brennan was a strong, beautiful woman and it would be a lie if he said he never entertained such fantasies.

"Where do you want us to do it, Dr Brennan... here?" he asked with a concern in his voice, still not convinced he understood exactly what was being offered to him.

"Of course, this is a teaching institution after all," Bones replied matter-of-factly, moving closer to the confused young man, "And you can call me Temperance, at least while we're having sex."

What happened next rocked poor Zack's world from the foundations as Brennan kneeled in front of him and without a single word unbuttoned his pants, deftly sliding them down to the floor together with his underwear.

"As I suspected, you in fact have an above average size penis," Bones said like she was giving a lecture as she examined the dick that was now in her skilful hands.

"Thank you, Dr Br- Temperance," Zack quickly corrected himself as he remembered what he was told just a few moments earlier, still not being able to believe the sight in front of his very eyes.

"You don't have to thank me, I was simply stating a fact," Temperance said somewhat coldly as she still eyed the impressive cock in her possession before adding, "I am extremely prolific in the art of fellatio by the way, so you will definitely enjoy this, but you can thank me later."

And with those words, Brennan inhaled almost half of Zack's dick in her warm mouth in one forceful move, immediately starting to stimulate the head of the penis with her tongue without a moment's hesitation, causing the young man to gasp and mutter under his breath:

"Dr Brennan, please..." he said as the sweat was already starting to form on his forehead, "If you go on like that, I'm gonna cum in seconds!"

Bones took the cock out of her mouth for a few moments and eyed Zack suspiciously, telling him:

"That's my objective Zack, this is supposed to be a lesson and not a sexual encounter."

"I... I understand... but..."

"There is no reason for it to last longer than what's absolutely necessary, or make the whole thing romantic," she added calmly as she still held his cock in a tight grip, making it impossible for the poor guy to object.

"That sounds... reasonable..." Zack said far from convinced, but who was he to complain when confronted with such bulletproof logic, especially when the woman making these statements was in the middle of giving him the first blowjob of his entire life.

"Then we can continue," Bones responded simply as she engulfed the first few inches of Zack's cock again proceeding to give him an amazing blowjob that had him on the verge of spurting right there and then.

Temperance bobbed her head up and down his dick, only stopping again briefly so she could state to the bewildered young man:

"Stimulation of the testicles is extremely important when it comes to fellatio," before wrapping her slender fingers around his balls and giving them a tender massage that didn't help at all.

Even if Zack thought he might be able to postpone his orgasm for at least a couple of minutes before then, now it was clear he was fighting a losing battle, as not only a woman he admired was on her knees in front of him sucking his dick with amazing expertise, he was treated to a sight of her beautiful face impaled by his massive cock, her mouth wrapped tightly around his girth as her eyes were glues to his, examining every grimace in search of signs on how she could improve her technique. She was happy to conclude there was nothing to show her skills were anything less than perfect though, and she could already hear Zack's groans and feel his balls pulse in her squeezing hand marking the sign of an impending orgasm, when she was suddenly interrupted by a voice at the door:

"Hi honey, I was just- what in the heaven's name is going on here?!?"

That voice belonged to their co-worker Angela Montenegro, who came to check if her help will be needed on this particular case, but what she saw in the autopsy room had her drop her pencil and sketchbook, as she witnessed her usually stern and serious friend Temperance Brennan sucking the dick of her former student and now a colleague Zack Addy, both of them stopped mid-blowjob to see what the commotion was all about.

"I'm having a teaching moment with Zack," Bones said in her usual dispassionate manner, like she was wondering why would Angie find anything weird about that, "He needs to comprehend sex in order to better understand crimes of passion."

"That makes perfect sense," Angela said somewhat sarcastically, but in fact after years of knowing Bones nothing could surprise her any more coming from her best friend, "And you're explaining it to him by... sucking his dick?"

"I'm a firm believer in the hands-on approach, Angela," Brennan replied apparently unaware of the double-entendre permeating almost every word she just said.

"You can say that again," beautiful artist grinned at her best friend, wondering how on earth did it even come to this situation, "But even you have to realize- holy fuck, is that your cock, Zack?"

"Yes it is, Angela," he replied sheepishly, embarrassed by the sudden attention his dick was receiving from his two sexy co-workers, but in a certain way glad to be the center of attention.

"Zack is an above average individual," Bones chimed in, sounding somewhat proud about her accidental discovery.

"I can see that," Angie smiled unwittingly licking her lips, "Damn, who would've guessed..."

For a few awkward moments, the three of them simply stood there in the autopsy room, unsure on how to proceed, especially Zack who was just a minute ago on the verge of a powerful climax, that was now the last thing on his mind as he wondered whether this was the end of his little teaching moment, or are the things about to get even more interesting. He didn't have to wonder for much longer though, as after short deliberation Angela finally decided:

"Move over sweetie, I want a piece of that beast cock too!"

"This is a sex lesson, not a sexual encounter!" Bones tried to protest in vain as she had no other choice but to scoot over, since Angela already joined her on the floor, pushing her slightly out of the way.

"Brennan, you know that I love you, but do shut up," Angie told her friend with a somewhat annoyed smile, as she was now getting in position on her knees in front of the young man, grabbing on his butt and pulling him closer.

"Fine, but I don't have any experience when it comes to double fellatio," Brennan frowned visibly dissatisfied with the sudden turn of events before adding, "I am willing to learn though, I'm a quick learner."

Angela almost laughed as her best friend showed one more time how unprepared she was to admit defeat, but knowing it would likely piss her off and ruin the potentially chance of a lifetime, said:

"Tell you what, you take one side, I'll take the other and we'll meet in the middle."

"Sounds good," Brennan nodded and immediately went to work, bringing Zack in a whole new world of pleasure all over again, as both her and Angela grasped his cock around the base to keep it steady and started running their tongues along his long shaft from either side.

This was something he never even thought could ever happen, as two beautiful women were for some reason determined to give him a world-class blowjob, and not just any two but the very same women whom he often fantasized about, even though not in his wildest dreams did he dare imagine a scenario like this. If Dr Brennan was a frequent guest of his wet dreams, not only for her smouldering hot looks but also her supreme intelligence which Zack found irresistibly erotic, Angela was practically a regular - as much as he felt guilty for masturbating to the dirty thoughts of his best friend's on-again, off-again girlfriend, there was something about her exotic appearance and sultry personality that he simply couldn't escape from. But never in a million years could he dream that both of them would be joining their forces to provide him with the best experience of his young life, and it was happening right now, although he still wasn't sure how in hell did it manage to happen, if anything just so he could make it happen again.

Angela didn't even think that far, as she was simply excited to be in such a kinky situation with two of her best and dearest friends; always the one for pushing the envelope, she always fantasized about getting into sexy anthropologist's panties, but deemed it a lost cause given her general cold attitude when it came to any sort of experimentation, particularly sexual. But now it was actually happening, and she had Zack to thank for it - clumsy, meek Zack Addy, who somehow managed to convince Bones to suck his dick in the middle of Jeffersonian Institute and allowed her to join in on the fun. She didn't care one bit about how he did it, the only thing on her mind right now was that gigantic dick of his that she was doing her best to bring pleasure to, taking over on massaging his swollen balls from Brennan as she licked every single inch on her side, occasionally wandering on the other half to swipe her tongue across her best friend's, causing Bones to give her quizzical looks from time to time, obviously uncertain whether she was doing it on purpose or not.

As for Temperance, she didn't find much enjoyment in the situation she found herself in, always wanting to be in full control didn't bode well with Angela forcing her way into this teaching moment between her and Zack. She did find pleasure in the act of fellatio though, otherwise she wouldn't have done it, and especially appreciated moans of obvious satisfaction coming from the younger man's mouth. She also admired her friend's technique, even though it was determinedly different from her own, putting much more emphasize on the tongue work than actual sucking, but she took it as a learning opportunity of her own, trying diligently to remember every single detail about Angela's fellatio technique. One such detail was when she noticed Angie snaking her left hand behind Zack's back, doing something there that caused him to groan on top of his voice, and curiosity got the best of Brennan who simply had to check what's going on, briefly stopping her licking of the pulsating cock to take a look. What she saw there confused her at first, as Angela's tender fingers rubbed and teased the young man's asshole, but then Bones remembered reading about anal stimulation in men some time ago and quickly made note in her brain to try the same thing as soon as possible.

"I... think... I might be cumming soon," Zack suddenly announced, and Brennan was incredibly satisfied that her sexual prowess proved infallible once again since she brought the young man to climax in a matter of minutes, but Angie had a different idea.

"Oh no you don't," she claimed firmly as she stopped licking the virile young cock and grabbed it tightly around the base, "Not until you fuck the two of us."

"But I wasn't planning on having sexual intercourse today," Bones complained with a frown on her pretty face, slightly annoyed that Angela was apparently writing her own curriculum for this sex course.

"You mean to tell me you planned on sucking this monster cock without having it fuck your pussy," Angela asked flabbergasted, remembering too late who she was dealing with.

"That's exactly what I was planning," Brennan responded in her usual collected fashion, still not realizing why that would seem so weird to her best friend.

"Fine, have it your way," Angie finally gave up, completely despondent, "But I'm not going anywhere until I feel this thing inside me. And you're gonna watch!"

"Why do I have to watch?" Temperance started complaining, not understanding her friend's train of thought one bit, but was soon cut short.

"Because I say so!" Angela ordered with a no-nonsense look on her face, and Bones knew better than to argue with her when she became like that.

"Alright, fine," Brennan finally agreed and went to sit on a chair nearby as Angela proceeded to take her clothes off.

Zack had more than one opportunity to ogle Angela's sexy body before, due to her always wearing revealing clothes outside of the lab and sometimes even while at work, or on a couple of occasions when they went to the beach together, but reality exceeded even his wildest dreams at this moment. She got rid of her lab coat first, before taking off her shoes and pants, during which time Zack took the opportunity to finally step out of his underwear and disrobe the upper part of his body, but the sight in front of him left him breathless and unable to move. As Angela took off her freely black shirt and lacy bra, she not only revealed her beautiful breasts in their full glory, but also made it obvious for the two other people in the room that she had barbell piercings in her hard little nipples, matching the one adorning her belly button.

"Mind if I ask," Bones spoke again clearing her throat, "Do those hurt?"

"Not really, sweetie," Angie replied softly to her friend, "But they do make my nipples extra sensitive, so I love having my tits played with."

She said that last part with a wink in Zack's direction as Bones simply nodded in acknowledgement, and the young man felt a knot in his throat upon hearing those words. He almost didn't notice as Angie removed the last piece of clothing and slid her panties down those slim sexy legs, revealing a cleanly shaven mound with just a thin strip of jet black hair above it, running a finger between her already moist folds to prepare herself for what was to come.

"Are you ready, Zack?" she spoke again attracting the younger man's attention, and he could only nod in a complete loss for words as Angela got in position on all fours on the floor, sticking her ass up in the air for easier access.

She didn't have to say anything else, as Zack almost tripped on his own feet in a scramble to get behind her as quickly as possible, grabbing onto her ripe asscheeks for support with one hand as he guided his slick, rock hard dick with the other. Pushing lightly against the half-Asian girl's wet cunt, he was surprised to find little resistance as his massive cockhead slid in without a problem inside that hot orifice.

"Oh God," he said unwillingly, even though he determinedly didn't believe in any kind of supreme being, but how else to explain the heavenly feel of this woman's delightful pussy, as she practically sucked him in without the need of any action of his own.

When he finally regained his senses enough to start pumping inside and out of his friend's slick pussy, Zack found almost the entire length of his huge dick was already firmly embedded in her hot slit. Angela was pushing her tight ass back and forth against his groin, trying to force the last few inches inside her needful body, and succeeded in doing so without a problem as she felt the younger man's hefty nutsack slap against her swollen clitoris on every in-stroke. Sensations started to flood her mind, but she was determined to last as long as it was possible, and tried to distract her mind the only way she knew how.

"Come closer, honey," she practically moaned to Brennan as she was caught in the middle of a powerful stroke.

"But why?" her friend asked in confusion with a suspicious look in her eyes, wondering what her deprived friend has come up with now.

"You'll... see... just... come," Angie barely managed to utter as the virile young cock continued to mercilessly push in and out of her cunt, almost making her feel like it was hitting her deeper and deeper each time, if such thing was even possible.

"Okay," Bones said still in doubt and pulled her chair just a couple of inches from Angela's face, only to have her suspicions confirmed when the panting girl latched onto her simple pants with both hands and pull them completely off.