Bonnet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay there with Helen across me, fuming. Why had it been so easy for Andrea to make me helpless? And what would happen now? Presumably Rebecca would contact the police. How long before they found us? If they did as we were in a hidden cellar that no one knew existed?

+++

Much later Rebecca told me what she did. When she ran out of the front door she intended to go to my house, nearer than hers, to ring 999 but she saw a police car parked about thirty yards away. She ran to it but there were no policemen in sight. The door was unlocked, and the keys were in the ignition. She turned it on and started hitting the horn. Two policemen came running towards her. She explained what had happened to me.

They spoke on the radios and four more policemen arrived. Rebecca took then back to Andrea's house. Two policemen covered the back and Rebecca opened the unlocked front door. She went through to the kitchen but there was no sign of Andrea or me. She pointed out the syringe on the floor and the teacups. A policemen put those into evidence bags while others searched the house. Nothing and nobody.

"She can't have taken James far," Rebecca protested.

It took ten minutes before she noticed marks where I had been dragged across the floor. The police lifted the kitchen mat because the marks went underneath and then found the trap door.

A policeman went down first followed by the others with Rebecca last. Andrea was handcuffed. Getting her off her victim was difficult because she and Gail were connected by a U-shaped double-ended dildo. A policeman removed Gail's bonnet and gag and other policemen started to remove the bonds on the five others.

But Rebecca had rushed across to me. She shoved Helen off me so hard that Helen hit the wall with an 'ouch'. Later I asked how she knew which one I was. Her answer was simple. The clothes I had been wearing were a heap on the floor.

A policemen went to get glasses of water for those who had been gaged for hours or days. Andrea was given the usual warning and arrested for kidnapping, false imprisonment and murder. So was Helen.

A policeman reminded the two that they were under caution and asked:

"Who killed Alex?"

He didn't expect a reply, but Helen said.

"I did."

"Why?"

"He was useless. He ejaculated once but couldn't do it again. I wanted more than that. When he couldn't, I bagged his head and he died."

"Why the maids' dresses?"

Andrea told Helen to shut up, but Helen replied.

"Andrea got them out of the recycling bin. Once restrained in those dresses, gagged and bonneted, they were our anonymous playthings. We could pretend they were whoever we wanted them to be."

"The bonnets? Who made them? Why?"

Despite Andrea trying to tell Helen to shut up, and a police reminder that she was under caution, Helen answered.

"I made the bonnets as part of my activities at the residential home. They were going to be used for a re-enactment of a Victorian funeral but that was cancelled by Covid after I had made eight. I brought them with me to finish the last two.

Why? Once someone was wearing a bonnet back to front, we could drip an anaesthetic on the back that they had to breathe. It kept them quiet and because it was on the bonnet it didn't make their faces sore."

"What happened to Alex?"

"Andrea saw him in the street and talked to him. He was irritated that his hair was growing too long. Andrea suggested that she could cut it for him. She gave him a cup of tea and started to cut his hair but stopped when he was paralysed. She injected him in his arm to keep him helpless and brought him down to me. He ejaculated once and couldn't or wouldn't do anymore. So, I took a plastic bag that was one used to protect my bonnets and suffocated him.

Andrea was annoyed. She had wanted to use him too, even though she prefers women. She took the body away and dumped it. Over the next few days, she brought six more, three men for me, and three women for her. We were enjoying ourselves but apart from Gail and Robert they were really too old to make love often. I wore Robert out, so Andrea suggested James. I know he is old, but unlike the others he is fit, even fitter than Robert. I expected to enjoy him for days and now I can't..."

The rest of the day was an anti-climax. I and Rebecca spent hours in the police station making statements, but Helen was still talking. Andrea said nothing. Both were remanded in custody.

+++

Their trial was a month later. Helen pleaded guilty but was found to be insane and sent to a secure hospital. Andrea pleaded Not Guilty, but Helen's statements damned her. She was sent to jail for a minimum of twelve years with a recommendation that she should be considered as a serious danger to the public before any decision was made to release her.

But I and Rebecca stayed together in and out of bed, eventually we will marry when the Covid restrictions have ended but we were living as man and wife even before then.

+++

12