Bonnie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jess then motioned to me and, almost in a trance, I moved up behind Bonnie to do the thing I had dreamed about for years. Jess took hold of my cock and placed it against Bonnie's brown hole. Bonnie moaned and I could see her asshole open up just bit. Jess said, "Alright, gently push."

While she was saying that she and Bill were cooing at Bonnie and caressing her back and ass. I looked at Bonnie and her eyes were closed and she was breathing steadily in through her nose and out through her mouth. Bill held her cheeks open as I applied pressure. I didn't think it was going to happen when the head of my shaft popped past her ring muscle. Bonnie caught her breath and said, "Wait!"

I held steady as she breathed my cock right into her rear passage. After maybe fifteen seconds of her deep breaths, her asshole opened up and the light pressure I was putting against her anus caused her to open up and I went in slowly an inch at a time until I was buried up to my balls.

Bonnie sobbed and said, "Oh sweet Jesus...that feels wonderful." Jess then knelt by Bonnie's head caressed her cheek and said, "Enjoy."

Jess nodded at me, and I began easing myself out of her back passage to her quiet groans. "Oh, yeah.. that's feels good baby... fuck me please."

I held Bonnie's ass and began a slow but insistent fucking of her ass. She was loving it as I neared climax. I was not going to last long. Bill was not really moving at all he was just holding on to Bonnie to keep her in place. I was finally really pounding her ass with long strokes when I exploded into her. She moaned every time I spurted my warm seed into her setting Bill off, both of us filling her holes. After a minute I eased out of her and fell to their side. Bill eased her off

His cock and we lay there enraptured at what had just taken place. Jess crawled onto the bed and snuggled against her husband.

It took a while to recover. We got out of bed eventually and went into the kitchen area for snacks and more drinks. Bonnie's skin was flush all over. She had wiped herself down and put on panties to hold all of the cum leaking out of her. Within minutes her panties were full, and she was ecstatic and getting hornier by the minute. She had done a DP.

After rejuvenating ourselves with some nourishment and alcohol, we showered and returned to their bed. Bonnie had removed the cum covered duvet and now we lay on clean sheets. We talked about what had taken place and reveled in our naughtiness. Bonnie said she really got off on being stuffed so full of cock. Jess agreed and said her DP gave some of the most powerful orgasms she had ever had and wanted to do it again.

I said, "Why not now?"

She grinned at me and at Bill and said, "Are you two up for it?" I then nodded at Bill, and we simultaneously said, "Absolutely."

Bonnie got off the bed and led Bill over to a wing backed chair in the corner. He moved it to the center of their bedroom and sat down. Bonnie handed Jess the lube and she bent over kissing Bill and asked me to grease up her ass. I took my time, first rubbing it onto her little brown rosebud with my fingers and inserting my big middle finger up to my last knuckle. She moaned into her husband's mouth and then asked Bonnie to lube my cock. Holy shit!

Bonnie stroked me to full mast and grinned at me as she placed my cock against Jess's asshole. "Go, ahead, Jess said. I pushed on her, and she opened much easier the Bonnie and I slowly crawled my cock up into her. She was moaning and mewling into Bill's mouth while I slow fucked her asshole. Bonnie was standing behind me kissing my neck when I felt a cold sensation on my asshole. I jerked around looking at Bonnie's grinning face when she pushed her finger into my ass. That was a first and I responded by shooting my load into Jess's ass. I wasn't ready for that and wanted jess's DP to last longer. Jess groaned and shivered a bit while I completed my thrusting.

I stood frozen for a second while Bonnie pulled her digit from my clinching ass and my cock slid out of Jess. "What the fuck?" I said to Bonnie grinning. "That was fucking intense!" She just laughed and said she hoped I enjoyed it. I did when the shock wore off.

Jess asked me to go and wash my cock and to come back. She had more for me to do. I went to the bathroom and showered quickly in time to see Bonnie on her knees with Jess taking turns sucking Bill. They really seemed to be enjoying themselves. When they were satisfied that Bill was sufficiently hard, Jess turned her back to him while Bonnie lubed his massive prick. I couldn't believe Jess was going to take him in her ass.

Bonnie fingered some lubed into Jess's rear passage then Jess took hold of Bill's large cock and placed the head at her asshole. She closed her eyes, licked her lips and breathed in a large lungful of breath and eased down onto his pole. Her lips were quivering as she felt him get in past her outer sphincter. She the paused, took another breath and sunk about another three to four more inches down. She did this several times until she was sitting all the way down, her hairy cunt touching his balls. She leaned back against her husband's chest and pulled her knees up to her chest. His ten inches was buried to the hilt inside his wife's ass. She looked lustfully at Bonnie and asked, "Will you eat my pussy now?"

Bonnie went to her knelt down and began lovingly licked and sucking on her cunt. She held Jess's lips apart and gently sucked clit, sending Jess over the moon. Bonnie would give Jess a break when her clit became too sensitive and sucked and kissed at Bill's large balls. He was groaning now as well.

Bonnie worked both of them over for about five minutes and motioned me forward. I squatted down enough to lay my cock on Jess's pussy, sliding it up and down over her still swollen clit. She could barely move with Bill's monster stuffed into her ass but would hunch her pelvis trying to get me inside of her. I soon pushed down on the head on my cock and in one fluid motion, pierced her to her core. She began curling her toes almost immediately, her thighs spread and pulled up to her chest. What a sight!

"Oh my God...I'm so full..." she said as we filled her repeatedly. As Jess began scratching Bill's arms we all three began our orgasms, Jess continuously while Bill came first straining upward against his wife's ass, me shooting spurt after glorious spurt into her cunt.

That was all we could handle for the night. We were all spent. Bill slept with Bonnie and I with Jess. I awoke in the early afternoon to sound of my wife's orgasm. Evidently, they had not had enough. Jess continued to sleep as I crawled my crotch under Bonnie's face sliding my cock into her waiting mouth as Bill pounded her from behind.

I could get used to this.


12