Bonnie and Clyde Ch. 02

Story Info
Brother-sister relationship evolves.
1.7k words
4.47
23.1k
34

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, they call me Clyde, real name is Trevor the third. My sister's name is Bonnie so we are Bonnie and Clyde. Even my sisters and my parents call me Clyde.

In my previous tale, I told of how I had discovered Bonnie and her boyfriend naked by our backyard pool and watched them fuck. She caught me and made me join them and strip. She played with my cock and sucked on it some. I jacked-off watching her fuck her boyfriend right in front of me. I'll never forget the sight of his come pouring out of her cunt when she climbed off of him.

The idea of having sex with your sister is taboo, of course, but we were both adults and consenting, so I wasn't convinced that it was a problem. Regardless, I have little impulse control when it comes to sex, so what happens, happens.

A few months later, we were both home from college for the Christmas break. Bonnie came into my room and sat on the bed. "I'd like you to do me a really big favor." She asked.

"Sure." I said. "Anything." I loved her dearly and we had gotten closer it seemed, since I that day by the pool.

She said, "It's kind of embarrassing. I don't trust anyone but you." I nodded.

She continued, "Andrew and I are getting married next summer." I knew that.

"He would like to have an intimate video of us making love." She came out with her request.

I nodded and asked, "How explicit would it be?"

She said, "Very, a porno. I know you have seen videos like that on-line."

"Are you going to put it on-line?" I asked.

"No." She said. "At least I hope not."

I asked more, "You want me to take an intimate video of the two of you fucking?"

She said, "That sounds vulgar, but yes. Something with close-ups and everything. I've watched some nasty stuff with Andrew and want to give him something like that."

"And you want me to do video and edit it?" I said.

She said, "Yes. I want you to make it into a finished video that we can look at when we are old."

Then she said, "Andrew told me about a cousin of his who regretted not having something to remember what he and his wife were like when they were young."

I said, "I'll have a copy. Do you trust me?"

She said, "Promise you won't ever show it to anyone else."

I said, "What if I get married and want to show it to my wife?"

She said, "Well okay, but nobody else." I agreed.

We arranged for us to get together a few days later. Mom and Dad were going to be out of town for the night, so we would have the house to ourselves. The weather was warm, so we could go out by the pool and we could also record in the living room and her bedroom. I was the director and they agreed to do whatever I asked.

I set up the equipment and told them we were starting. For the first scene, I had Andrew sit in a chair by the pool and had Bonnie strip for him. She slowly removed her blouse, undoing one button at a time. She dropped it from her shoulders and then removed her bra. I got some got shots of her perky breasts bouncing around while she walked and gave Andrew a kiss. She put some whipped cream on her nipples and had him lick it off.

Then, Bonnie took off Andrew's pants. He removed his shirt and sat there naked. I filmed my sister spraying whipped cream on his cock and then licking it off. We did a half-hour of Bonnie doing various things to Andrew's cock. I was hard myself and had to adjust my dick to keep it from getting sore. Bonnie knew how to deep throat so I got a number of scenes where she sucked his cock all the way in her throat. We set up a scene where he came in the front door (He'd gotten dressed again) like he was coming home from work and Bonnie met him inside the door and went down on him. She said she would do that everyday when he got home. I was amazed thinking about that. Bonnie had his cock so far into her gullet that I could see the bulge in her throat. He came in her mouth and sprayed some on her face for the camera. It was really nasty stuff that we were doing. Bonnie was acting like a real slut.

We took a break. Bonnie never put her shirt on. She said it made her horny walking around topless. It did the same for me and Andrew.

The next scene had her finish stripping in the living room. She was naked while he was full dressed. I took a few stills of my sister standing naked beside her husband-to-be. She was looking very good. She had nice makeup on her face and her nipples were hard. She had brushed the hair on her pussy so it looked well-groomed. Andrew then laid her back on the couch and proceeded to eat her pussy. I got some very intimate footage of my sister's crotch. Andrew spread her lips open to show the pink insides of her cunt. He put a finger in her asshole and licked her from her clit to her asshole. He ate her for quite a while and I got a lot of good video. Then, she sat on his face and rode him, fucking his face.

We went out by the pool and did some more of Andrew eating her pussy. At one point, she pulled his face into her cunt and pissed on him, just a little. She put her asshole on his tongue and rode him until she had an orgasm, the first one I had filmed.

Then they got into fucking. I took a number of shots of Andrew inserting his prick into my sister's vagina. They did in a number of positions in the living room, by the pool and in her bedroom. They did it cowgirl and reverse cowgirl, my favorite. In that position, the camera could capture every bit of their anatomy and his cock stuffed up inside her.

She wanted to add a scene where she was getting a cock in both ends, so I was to be included. I would edit it so my face wouldn't show. I stood in front of my sister, watching her breasts sway back and forth with her on her knees. She took my cock in her mouth and began to suck it. Andrew was pumping into her from behind. I had to stop my sister from making me come a couple of times. I'd set up the cameras to get two different angles. After she sucked me for a while, I moved the cameras for more angles. We ended the session with a sequence of Andrew pumping his semen into my sister's cunt followed by it dripping out of her and running down onto her asshole.

I had a couple of hours of stuff to edit. They thanked me and went off to dinner, while I began the process of making it into a professional-looking video. It took me a couple of weeks and I had to be discrete. I didn't want anyone in my dorm back at college to see what I was working on.

Bonnie was at a college about two hours away from where I was going. We always had texted frequently and she kept up to date on how I was doing with the videos. I finished them and met her halfway for a quick dinner. Later, she watched the videos and told me they were marvelous. "I don't know how to thank you." she said.

"You'll think of something." I said, not having anything in mind.

I was in my dorm room alone the next Friday night when Bonnie called and invited herself for a visit. She wanted to personally thank me she said. She knew my roommate usually went home on weekends and that I would be alone. We went for a burger and then came back to my room to talk before she left.

Bonnie never ceases to amaze me so I was surprised when she locked the door to my room and stripped. I looked at her trim body. I felt and then sucked on her tits. She pulled my shirt over my head and told me to take my pants off. She went down on me and sucked my cock. I felt her take me deep until her nose rubbed my pubic hair. She brought me close to coming but backed off to keep me from exploding in her mouth.

She laid back on the bed and told me to taste her pussy. I had a girlfriend by this point, but I had never eaten a pussy before. She moved my head and her cunt to help me find the right spots. It was amazing eating my sister. The taste and the smell were intoxicating and my dick was so hard I thought it would break.

Bonnie got on her hands and knees and told me to get behind her and fuck. Boy, did I. I slid my cock into warm cunt for the first time. She had taken me in her mouth and played with my cock before, but being inside her vagina was special. Her internal muscles gripped my dick and the warm feeling of her womb against the skin of my prick was better than I had ever imagined. When I finally shot into her, she tensed and I could tell she was coming too. I pulled out and watched my sperm drip out of my sister's vagina. She stayed in position for a time, letting me watch her cunt as she pushed my come out onto the bed.

I wondered if it was still incest if both of us were consenting adults. I think it is and I feel guilty about it, but not enough to regret doing it. Bonnie doesn't seem to have any problem with fucking her brother; since she's on the pill it's just recreational fucking, or family-fucking if you prefer. Whatever it was, it was really wonderful. I am contemplating the future and how my relationship with my sister will evolve once she gets married and hopefully I will as well. We'll have to see.

I don't know if there will be another chapter of this Bonnie and Clyde story, but stay tuned.