Bonnie’s Slimy Nightmare

Story Info
Bonnie Austin searches for her cousin Evie Willis.
7k words
4.36
7.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[This is a spin-off of the Dernet Forest stories]

Bonnie's Slimy Nightmare

By Ivaran Kealar

19-year-old Bonnie Austin was walking in Dernet Forest. Her topaz eyes surveyed the area. She briefly stroked her brown hair. She was roughly 5ft. She sported a 32DD cup.

Bonnie's black leather boots crunched the dead twigs as she walked. It was getting a bit nippy. She had made sure to wear her grey blouse, her green turtleneck sweat and her wintry weather jacket. She also made sure to put on her charcoal jeans -- just to look good.

Bonnie went to the Dernet Forest to find her cousin Evie Willis. Detective Archer had failed to bring Evie home. Bonnie wanted her cousin Evie to be alive and well.

Bonnie soon discovered a mysterious cave. She remembered Evie had entered a weird cave, before recording one final podcast. Bonnie shivered with dread. There was no going back. Bonnie pulled a torch out of her jacket, and switched it on.

#

Bonnie finally entered the cave. The inside of the cavern looked like the hallways of a dead ship. The hall was barely illuminated. The floor was charcoal grey -- which had matched the ceiling and the walls. The automated doors hardly worked. This ship was not of this earth.

Bonnie swallowed hard. She looked around with great care. She desperately sought out her cousin Evie, and the missing detective. Nevertheless, she soon regretted her decision. She whimpered. She was too frightened to speak. She knew she would alert any lurking monsters.

As Bonnie walked about she almost slipped on the floor. She quickly used the wall to prop herself up. Bonnie looked down. She noticed a thick slime trail on the floor. Bonnie recalled Evie Willis' final podcast. Poor Evie had been brainwashed and raped by a giant worm.

Bonnie felt quite dizzy. She kept whining in fear. She felt a slight knot in her chest. She had to escape from the vessel. Bonnie shuddered uncontrollably. She almost slipped.

Bonnie's heart raced wildly in her chest. She felt like her throat was closing. Bonnie was struggling to breathe. She started sweating like crazy. Her legs felt like jelly.

It felt like the ship walls were closing in. Bonnie was unable to find the exit. She suddenly stopped. She heard a weird gurgling noise. She blinked rapidly. She watched every inch of the dim-lit hallway. She pressed her elbows to her sides. She soon jammed a hand into an armpit. She knew something sinister was lurking around. Something was after her. Bonnie stepped back and touched the wall. She flinched after hearing the gurgling noises.

Bonnie breathed slowly, hoping to calm herself down. Her hands quickly became sweaty. She walked onwards, carefully. Her face turned fifty shades of pale.

The hair on the nape of Bonnie's neck, and her arms, stood up on end. She sobbed. She licked her upper lip. Beads of sweat poured down her head. Her torch died on her. She slapped it angrily. It was no use. She threw it aside in a fit of rage. She heard the gurgling.

Bonnie shrieked. She went into a sprint. However, the slime trail hindered her. Bonnie fell to the floor. She struggled to get back up. The waterworks started. She knew something was coming for her. The gurgling noises surrounded her. Her heart raced in her chest.

Bonnie was utterly lost. She couldn't retrace her steps. She had hit several dead-ends. Bonnie soon faced a wall. She blindly sought an unlocking switch. Nevertheless, there was no such luck. Bonnie was trapped in this place. It was a trap from the get-go.

Bonnie walked backwards, but soon bumped into something squishy. Her heart raced. She had of course recognised what the walls had felt like. There was obviously an organism behind her. She shuddered. She sobbed. Her lips and chin trembled beyond her control.

Bonnie turned around at a snail's pace. She silenced a gasp with her right hand. She saw a large crimson worm, probably six-foot long, with a big mouth and many tentacles.

Bonnie shook her head with shock. She could not speak. She was rooted to the spot.

The mutant worm gurgled excitedly when it saw Bonnie. The worm stared longingly.

Bonnie stared back. She was afraid to budge an inch. She swallowed anxiously. She couldn't tell if this worm was related to the worm that captured Evie. She squealed.

The worm rose slightly. He gradually stretched a tentacle toward Bonnie. He caressed Bonnie's lips and her face. The worm gurgled lovingly at Bonnie. It was lost in her eyes. It stroked Bonnie's hair. He caressed her slender neck. It assumed Bonnie looked good naked. He pictured sleeping with Bonnie, giving her multiple orgasms. He moaned eagerly.

Bonnie watched with horror. She was so afraid to fight back. She closed her eyes. She flinched. She shook her head in dismay. She wailed. She wanted to wake up right now. The hair on her arms stood up. Bonnie pressed her elbows to her sides. She squirmed more often.

The gigantic worm stared fondly. He stroked Bonnie's wintry weather jacket -- admiring the softness of the fabric. When he stroked Bonnie's charcoal jeans, Bonnie swiftly closed her legs. The worm caressed Bonnie's black leather boots. The worm breathed on her.

It was torture beyond belief. Bonnie wanted to break free. There was nowhere to go. The horny monster was inspecting her clothes -- coating them in sticky slime. She shook her head. She feared making sudden movements. She was scared the monster would go berserk. Bonnie opened her eyes. She kept her eye on the worm. Her heart was pounding.

The mutant worm used several tentacles to pull Bonnie slightly closer towards him. He then pushed her away just a little. He pulled Bonnie, nice and close. He moaned excitedly.

Bonnie was not naïve. She knew this monster seemed turned on. She noticed most of his tentacles looked like flexible penises. Several tentacles had some hook-shaped tips.

Bonnie looked around frantically. She knew it was starting. Her heart pounded hard.

The mutant worm moved its head closer to Bonnie's head as it opened its big mouth.

Bonnie's eyes closed. She opened her mouth to scream. Naturally, she was silenced by the worm's tongue entering her mouth. Her head was soon engulfed. The worm's tongue slowly moved back and forth -- thrusting like a thick cock. Bonnie sobbed. She now fought back.

Regrettably for Bonnie, her body responded to the unwanted mouth-fucking. She jerked her head about wildly in the worm's head. She used both hands to push the worm away. However, she was too weak. All she was doing was getting her hands wet and sticky. She was frightened the worm's tongue was going to rape her brain. She needed to be liberated.

The mutant worm moaned fondly. It caressed Bonnie while French-kissing her. Its bulbous cock soon became erect. Its massive tongue wrestled Bonnie's tongue with gusto. Its tongue slithered past Bonnie's uvula -- almost making her gag -- and it slithered in reverse.

Tears streamed down Bonnie's face. She wanted the nightmare to be over. Her body was betraying her. Her legs felt like jelly. She fought back. She cursed herself for coming here. She couldn't fend off all the tentacles. The other tentacles were still probing her clothes.

The mutant worm enjoyed every second of the illicit French-kissing. The worm was turned on. It loved how Bonnie's tongue felt -- so small, yet so sexy. The worm held Bonnie close and gently picked her up. He stood up even more. It slowly caressed Bonnie's arse.

Bonnie wailed. She couldn't get loose. She was laid on the floor. She felt the worm's tongue thrust like a cock. Her tongue was being licked. Bonnie bucked her hips. She knew she was lying down. Her heart raced. She snivelled. Regrettably, she could not cry for help.

The mutant worm gently groped Bonnie while French-kissing her. It moaned amorously. The mutant worm's tongue exited Bonnie's mouth. It freed her head. It licked her face clean.

Bonnie's hair was slicked back and wet. She coughed. She quickly opened her eyes.

"You fucking dirty bastard," Bonnie finally hissed, "Get the fuck away from me!"

The mutant worm ignored Bonnie's pleas. Instead, it caressed her clothes again. It rubbed Bonnie's lovely lips. It stroked her hair. It stroked her cheeks. It even caressed her ears.

Bonnie had found her courage. She fought off the tentacles. She grabbed a few of the tentacles. She regretted her decision. The tentacles were thick and incredibly sticky.

The mutant worm tugged at Bonnie's leather boots, but they just wouldn't budge at all. It groaned. He noticed the offending laces. So, the mutant worm knew what to do next.

However, Bonnie kicked and screamed. She couldn't get back up. This was hell. She couldn't see what the worm was doing. Her face and lips were being caressed by tentacles.

The worm grabbed Bonnie's legs to stop her from escaping and fighting back.

Bonnie's eyes widened. She looked up a little. She was worried what was happening.

The worm started with Bonnie's left leather boot: It untied and removed the lace, and carefully removed the offending boot. The worm held Bonnie's right leather boot: It untied and removed the lace, and carefully removed the offending boot. It groaned excitedly.

Bonnie feebly fought back against the tentacles wrapped on her legs. She involuntarily giggled a little. She whined. She felt tentacles enter both socks and briefly tickle her feet.

Bonnie's feet were soon bare and vulnerable. Her fears were confirmed. She laid her head back down. She clenched her teeth. The soles of her lovely feet were being caressed.

The horny worm didn't want to stop. It loved stroking every inch of Bonnie's bare feet. Whenever it focused on her soles, he got some interesting reactions from her. So he kept stroking the soles of Bonnie's pretty feet. He even experimented with the stroking speed.

Bonnie tossed her head about. Her face reddened. She didn't want to give this perverted worm the satisfaction. She wanted to win this fight. Frustrated tears rolled down her cheeks.

The horny worm picked up the pace a little -- just to get a reaction out of Bonnie.

Bonnie couldn't suppress a smile. Her uncomfortable giggles erupted from her lungs. Tears flowed over her cheeks. Involuntarily, she giggled, "No! No! Stop that! Please! Please!

"Have mercy! -- Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! -- Stop that! I can't stand being tickled! Please! Someone help me! -- Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! -- Someone save me! Please, save me! Help!

Bonnie fought pretty hard. She couldn't stop laughing and crying. She bucked her hips violently. Her legs were restrained. She hated that the tentacles felt nice and rubbery. She actually released the tentacles she had restrained. She looked like she was having a fit.

Bonnie laughed, "Help me! Help me! Don't tickle me like that! -- Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! -- Have mercy! Give me a break! Let me go! Stop this! Help me! Help! -- Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! --Stop tickling my damn feet! Stop that! Please, cut it out! -- Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!"

After a while, the mutant worm stopped tickling Bonnie. He saw she couldn't fight back.

The worm stood up a little to put some slight space between Bonnie and also itself.

Bonnie puffed and panted. Tears rolled down her cheeks. She slowly regained her composure. However, she felt too weary to fight back. She couldn't even cry for help.

The mutant worm had several tentacles carefully enter the sleeves of Bonnie's coat.

Bonnie's eyes widened in shock: She knew the mutant worm was going to strip her now. Still, she was too fatigued to resist. She saw a hook tentacle grab the zip of her wintry jacket.

The hook tentacle carefully pulled down the zip of the wintry jacket gradually.

Whenever Bonnie resisted, she felt her feet being tickled -- which had hindered her.

Again, Bonnie was worn out from the tickling. She was glad when the worm stopped. She figured it out fast. Whenever she resisted the worm tickled her feet. She gave up resisting.

The worm managed to pull the jacket's zip down to the bottom of the jacket. It used several other tentacles to pull open Bonnie's jacket -- revealing her turtleneck sweater.

Bonnie gasped. She clenched her teeth. She glared daggers at the mutant worm. She watched in horror as the worm actually managed to free her left arm of the jacket's sleeve. She was too afraid to fight back. Once the other sleeve was removed her jacket was eaten.

The mutant worm's tentacles slithered in the neck hole of Bonnie's turtleneck sweater. The worm's tentacles in Bonnie's turtleneck sweater soon emerged out of the waist hole.

Bonnie wailed loudly. Her arms were suddenly forced upward. She failed to resist.

Slowly but surely, Bonnie's turtleneck sweater was removed and devoured instantly.

The mutant worm slithered several tentacles enter the neck of Bonnie's grey blouse.

Bonnie sobbed. She briefly shut her eyes. She felt her breasts being briefly caressed.

The worm's tentacles -- the ones in Bonnie's blouse -- popped out of the waist hole.

The mutant worm pulled Bonnie's blouse upwards. It slowly removed it from Bonnie. The mutant worm took its time eating Bonnie's blouse. It licked its mouth. It moaned hungrily.

Bonnie's black bra was exposed. She groaned. She folded her arms to protect her breasts.

Carefully, the worm undid Bonnie's belt. It slowly removed the belt from Bonnie's jeans. It released her legs. It grabbed onto the belt loops. It pulled down the jeans. The jeans came down to Bonnie's thighs. The jeans went beyond the knees. The jeans were soon removed. The worm consumed Bonnie's jeans. He admired Bonnie lying there in her underwear.

Bonnie cried nervously. She looked up a little. She saw multiple tentacles holding her limbs. She was soon lifted up a little and was several inches off the ground. She saw the mutant worm's tentacles slither round to her back. Her eyes widened. She shook her head.

The mutant worm engulfed Bonnie's head again -- its tongue lunged into her mouth.

Bonnie shut her eyes tight. She wept desperately. Her limbs were restrained. She felt that her nipples had ballooned. She bucked her hips hoping to escape. It did no good.

The worm unzipped Bonnie's bra. He then laid her on the ground, and freed her limbs.

Bonnie flailed her arms about. She cursed. The monster's tongue tasted like salted beef.

The mutant worm carefully removed the straps of the bra -- it then threw the bra aside.

Bonnie's juicy breasts were finally bare. She realised when she felt tentacles stroke them. It increased her will for liberation. Bonnie quickly covered her breasts with both arms.

The mutant worm freed Bonnie's head. His large tongue slowly left Bonnie's mouth.

The worm licked Bonnie's face clean for her. Its tongue returned to its own mouth.

Bonnie coughed and cursed. She was afraid to fight back. She lay there. She whined.

The worm's slime had a sickly, sweet smell that had made Bonnie feel slightly dizzy.

The horny worm grabbed Bonnie's ankles. It opened her legs a little. It moaned tenderly.

The worm grabbed the straps of Bonnie's panties. Bonnie's underwear went past her shapely thighs, her knees and her shins. The horny worm released Bonnie's ankles. The panties were removed. The worm devoured Bonnie's panties and it groaned hungrily.

Finally Bonnie was completely naked. She moaned in despair. She shivered a little. Bonnie was coated in slime from head to toe. She'd need to shower for hours to get it off.

Bonnie groaned in disgust. She looked aghast. She watched the worm rise from the ground and it repositioned itself. She saw the mutant worm's large member. She swallowed hard. Her arms were soon pinned down by tentacles. She shook her head. She whimpered.

The mutant worm rubbed its cock against Bonnie's breasts and her erect nipples. Its mighty member had ridges, which made it look like a flesh-like corkscrew. The horny worm placed its cock in between Bonnie's breasts. Gradually, it moved to and fro.

Bonnie felt unwanted arousal fill her body. She shook her head. Tears rolled down her cheeks. With reluctance, she groaned, "No. Please. Not in the face. Not in the face."

The horny worm moaned. It wanted to shoot its load all over Bonnie's face. Its bulbous tip was several inches away from Bonnie's face. It took its sweet, sweet time.

Bonnie's breasts aided the thrusting of the cock. Her intrusive thoughts made her wonder how nice it would feel to have this huge cock in her pussy. Her body trembled a bit.

The worm groaned affectionately. However, it used the start and stop method. He wanted to slow things down a bit. Its large cock felt nice in between Bonnie's tits.

Bonnie figured out what the worm was doing. It made her fight back even harder.

Every second was agony. Bonnie's lips were quivering as she involuntarily wept.

Bonnie whimpered, "Don't come! Don't come! Please don't come! Stop thrusting!"

The worm disregarded Bonnie's pleas. It wanted to shoot its load. It groaned lovingly.

Eventually, the worm stopped thrusting. Its large cock juddered. It ejaculated its sticky semen all over Bonnie's face. The worm moaned affectionately. He got his wish.

Bonnie shut her eyes tight. She couldn't wipe the semen from her face. Her tears rolled down her cheeks. She clenched her teeth. Her nostrils were flaring. Her face reddened.

The worm repositioned itself so its head hovered above Bonnie's face. The worm cleaned Bonnie's face with its tongue. The worm now carefully stroked Bonnie's lovely feet. Whenever it stroked her soles, it made her giggle reluctantly. He was looking for a different response. The worm held Bonnie's feet and sweet toes, and massaged them gently.

Bonnie whimpered. She tossed her head about. The foot massage calmed her down. To her dismay, it turned her on. She chewed on her lower lip. She was afraid of releasing her illicit moans. Her heart beat like crazy. She shuddered a little. She had experience pushing down orgasms. However, she was afraid this monstrous worm was going to break her soon.

The horny worm moaned. It stopped massaging Bonnie's feet and toes. He fondled Bonnie's thighs. He caressed her waist. It groaned. The worm gently held Bonnie's head. It massaged Bonnie's neck. It rubbed her wrists. It took turns sucking on Bonnie's ears.

Bonnie's lips trembled. Tears flowed over her cheeks. She whimpered tenderly. She'd never seen this level of foreplay before. Having her ears sucked actually felt nice.

The horny worm massaged Bonnie's belly lightly, and it moved the motion to her rib cage and in between her luscious melons. The worm desired to make Bonnie its new breeding slut.

Bonnie opened her eyes a little -- thanks to the worm cleaning her face. The waterworks didn't stop though. She panted. She whimpered. She feebly fought the tentacles.

Bonnie shook her head in dismay. Her fear had over-clouded her anger now. She knew it was inevitable that her arousal would cloud over her fear. She dreaded the moment.

After ten minutes of teasing, the worm was ready to play with Bonnie's breasts. It used two of its tentacles to smooth her breasts gently -- avoiding her erect nipples.

Bonnie whined. She loved it when someone played with her tits. However, she did not want a raping worm caressing her tits. She wiggled her head. She clenched her teeth.

After several minutes, the worm touched Bonnie's nipples lightly and explored each inch of her breasts. The worm groaned -- letting Bonnie understand that it adored her breasts.

The mutant worm pinched Bonnie's nipples to free oxytocin: it alternated between tender and heavy pinching. It even alternated between rolling her nipples and pinching.

Then, Bonnie released a soft whimper from her lungs. She shook her head somewhat. She knew a reluctant orgasm was threatening to break out of its cage. Bonnie suppressed it.