Bonnie's Hotwife Journey Begins

Story Info
Bonnie goes from wife to Hotwife for BBC.
5.9k words
4.34
33.6k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When my wife first met Dr, Sharon C. it was her first day at work. Sharon was an orthopedic surgeon, and my wife was her new assistant. Sharon was your typical doctor...driven, confident, and the boss. My wife was more nurturing and had a better bed side manner. They were opposites but they made it work. They did however share a lot of interests and soon became good friends. We had hung out with Sharon and her husband Jake from time to time and usually had fun. However, Sharon's bitchiness wore on my wife, and Bonnie would constantly say she was going to quit but she didn't because of their friendship.

As life moved on, my wife and I had begun our family and her pregnancy took a toll on her physically and she was forced to quit her job. Later on, Bonnie just got too busy with life and family that she fell out of touch with Sharon. That was until the rise of social media and Facebook.

Bonnie had found Sharon on Facebook one day and they renewed their friendship...at least online. Sharon had moved her practice to the other side of town, and her and her husband had bought a nice house close by to the practice. While chatting online, Bonnie and Sharon had many times talked about getting together to have lunch or something, but it always seemed that their schedules never would allow it. This went on for a year or so but nonetheless, they were able to become close. As fate would have it, we later moved to the other side of town so that I no longer had a 1 hour commute twice a day. Bonnie and Sharon finally were finally able to get sync their schedules and get together, to go shopping and grab lunch.

Sharon showed up at our house driving her new Jaguar Convertible and sporting some new bigger breasts. Sharon always had a fit and trim body but she was lacking in the bust....well not anymore...wow they were nice...not excessively large, but fit her body very well. Well Bonnie was more impressed with the Jag than Sharon's new tits. The two of them jumped in the car and headed out to spend money.

At the stores Sharon showed off a bit and purchased about $1500 dollars in clothes and jewelry which made my wife a little jealous. It seems that Sharon had not changed that much. She was still shallow and materialistic. Sharon was buying items that were sexy and revealing....stuff that many would consider not age appropriate for a 43 year old woman. Later at lunch, Bonnie asked Sharon what's with the twenty something clothes. Well, they had already consumed a few glasses of wine and Sharon began to tell my wife that the clothes were for "date night".

Bonnie stated, "I bet Jake loves you wearing those outfits on date night."

Sharon then dropped the bomb on Bonnie and said, "Oh Jake loves me in them, but I am not wearing them for him...I am wearing them for my fuckbuddy."

Bonnie laughed and apologized to Sharon, "That is funny, I thought you said fuckbuddy."

Sharon looked Bonnie in the eye and state, "That is exactly what I said."

Bonnie was dumbfounded. She asked her if she was serious to which Sharon replied that she said she wasn't joking and that a couple of times a month she goes out with one of her amazing boyfriends. She said they go out dinner or dancing and then go to his place and he fucks her brains out. Well Bonnie was utterly speechless. She could not believe that her friend was a slut. She asked Sharon about what Jake had to say about all of it.

"Nothing at all sweetie, it was his idea". Sharon proclaimed.

Sharon went on to explain to my wife that Jake came to her a couple of years ago and stated he wanted to watch her have sex with other men. Sharon went on to say that at first, she was adamantly against it. Not because she didn't like the idea of fucking a hot guy, no she was worried that if word got out that she fooled around, she could lose her practice. Sharon told my wife that Jake was persistent and exclaimed that they would absolutely be discreet. Sharon explained that during one trip that they took to Miami that she got a little drunk and Jake convinced her that no one back home would ever find out. Jake pointed out a 20 something guy and told her go and seduce him...she did...he fucked her like she had never been fucked and she was hooked....and they had been doing it ever since.

Bonnie asked, "Where in the world do you find these guys?"

Sharon explained that her and Jake sometimes go to swinger clubs, and they meet studs there. She says she never fucks them at the clubs, but that she has sucked a few cocks in the parking lot. If they like a guy, they usually schedule a date after the guy got checked out medically.

Bonnie's head was spinning. Never in her life would she had thought her friend could do such a thing. Sharon had said that when she thinks back on it that it does shock her to, but she has a new sexual freedom, and she was enjoying it.

Bonnie asked, "Do your new boobs have anything to do with it?"

Sharon grinned and said, "Of course they do."

Well, they had finished up lunch and Sharon brought Bonnie home. My wife immediately filled me in on the sordid details. I was blown away as well. Jake never seemed like the type to go for something like that. Bonnie told me that she could never ever do anything like that. I asked if she was going to see her friend again. She said she would have to think about it.

After thinking about it for a few days she decided that Sharon and Jake's lifestyle was between the two of them and that they could still remain friends. Bonnie certainly did not approve of what they were doing but did not want to lose a good friend. Some weeks passed before they would talk again. Sharon asked if my wife was freaked out about everything. Bonnie told her that what she and her husband did was between them, and she was not going to pass judgement. They continued with their friendship as normal.

A month had passed, and Sharon called up Bonnie and told her she was closing the office early and wanted to know if she wanted to grab a drink. Bonnie agreed and they met up at a local watering hole. They talked about shopping, work, family and everyday things but nothing about Sharon's sexual escapades. After a couple of hours at the bar, a neighbor of Sharon's happened by. The man hugged Sharon and she introduced him to Bonnie as Hank. Hank lived in the same subdivision as Sharon and Jake.

Hank was black man that was a few years older with a shaved head and rugged good looks. My wife would later describe him as very handsome. Hank just said hello and was headed home. Bonnie remarked to Sharon that Hank was good looking guy. Sharon said he was a pilot, that he is divorced and lives with his two teenage k**s a couple of houses down from theirs.

The two talked for a little while longer and then called it a night. Before Bonnie got home Sharon called her to invite us over to their house in two weeks for a bar-b-que. Bonnie accepted and asked if we needed to bring anything. Sharon replied just your bathing suits and some wine.

The bar-b-que was the perfect excuse for my wife to go buy herself a new swimsuit. She really didn't like the ones she had because they never accentuated her boobs good enough. I had gotten Bonnie a boob job a few years ago to give her perfect 38D breasts. She used to have great boobs, but time and children had taken their toll. She had grown to hate how he old boobs no longer accentuated her curves. I agreed but never let her know how I felt. One day she came to me and asked if she good get implants. I was happy to accommodate her request. With her big breasts now, they would tend to fall out with her other swimsuits.

One day after work I came home to see a couple of packages left on the front porch. I brought them in and handed them to my wife. She got very excited and told me it's her new swimsuit and hat. I ask her to try them on and she said no and that I will have to wait until the bbq. Okay fine...I can wait.

Well, the day of the bbq comes and we drive over to Jake and Sharon's house. They live in an upscale neighborhood with manicured yards and 7 figure homes. There were lots of other cars so we parked on the street and went inside. We are greeted at the door by Jake and Sharon. I can't help but notice that Sharon's tits look good in her tight white two piece.

They escort us to the back yard and Jake hands me a beer and we head over to their pool. Jake introduces me to his neighbors, including Hank...I had no idea who Hank was because Bonnie did not mention to me how she met him from before. He seemed like a friendly guy...he said he had already met my wife from a couple of weeks ago. Hmmm I thought to myself that was a little unusual that Bonnie forgot to mention Hank. I put the thought aside and met the rest of their guests.

Bonnie asked Sharon to borrow a room to change into her new swimsuit. Up till then I had only seen her big black sun hat and nothing of the suit. Bonnie and Sharon leave and the rest of us are just hanging out enjoying the pool and the food.

They had catered the food and had a massive spread...more food than we could all eat. The girls were gone for a while, and I was wondering what was taking so long. Then in an instant the reason for Bonnie's delay was revealed. Bonnie comes walking out in her new swimsuit and everyone...men and women turned their heads to see my stunning wife.

Bonnie was wearing this amazing black one-piece swimsuit that had a 50s pinup girl look to it. The swimsuit gave her a sexuality that was incredible....and wow it really showed her curves off. She had also curled up her red hair and wore her big black hat. She added a little more make-up and finished the look with black stiletto sandals. With her sunglasses on she looked like a red headed Marilyn Monroe but with a better body.

Every dick there was hard including mine. She walked up to the bar as if she owned the place and ordered a gin and tonic, and instantly had four bartending neighbors fixing her a drink. I have to tell you I was beaming with pride while most of the women there were suddenly not as friendly as before.

So, we are sitting at one of the half dozen tables eating our lunch. Bonnie and I, Jake and Sharon, two male neighbors minus their wives and Hank. The conversation all seems to focus around the two beautiful women. In fact, it looks as if Jake and I are suddenly invisible. I am fine with that...like I said I was feeling really good about how my wife had attracted all this attention. She was soaking it all up and she deserved it....and Jake...well I guess he was used to being the odd man out.

Jake asks if I want to see his new wave runner. I said sure and he and I left for his garage. We were gone maybe 15 minutes and as we emerge from the garage, I see that Hank has taken my seat next to my wife. Jake taps me on the shoulder and says let's get another cold beer and let the girls enjoy their fun. We walk over to the bar and grab our beers and people watch. Now the table with our wives is having a good time. From the activity it seems that Hank is dominating the conversation and is focused on the females...more in particular, my wife. They are all laughing and having a good time. At the other table, where the wives of the two husbands who are paying attention to Bonnie and Sharon are seated...I can easily tell they are not having a good time. Jake jokes about it and we both laugh with a touch of pride.

As I watch my wife, I can tell that Hank is really flirting with her, and to somewhat of my surprise she is flirting back. She is quite good at flirting actually with the flick of her red tresses, the sexy laugh, the light touching of Hank's arm and hand. I can see her lean in towards him as she places her hand on his shoulder. I can tell he is getting an eye full of Bonnie's 38D tits. She says something to Hank and then points over to me. She smiles at me and raises her glass as to ask for me to bring her another, I smile and fix her another gin and tonic.

I walk over to the table with her drink...she knows I am standing there and for more than a few seconds she doesn't acknowledge me. Hank doesn't even offer my seat back. Sharon grins at me and tells me to have Jake bring her a refill. I hand Bonnie her drink without even as much of a thank you from her and walk back to the bar and sit down feeling slightly jealous. Jake makes Sharon her drink and walks it over to her. He leans into her, and she is whispering something in his ear. This goes on for a minute or so and then he walks back to the bar. Jake asks if I want to go play some 9-ball on their pool table. So, he and I go inside. A few of the guests leave and Jake and Sharon thank them for coming over.

Jake and I have been playing pool for about 30 minutes or so when the girls walk in. Sharon tells us that a few other guests are leaving, but that there are a few still hanging out and swimming. Bonnie walks over to me and kisses me. I ask her if she is having fun and she says she is having a wonderful time. She apologizes for not paying much attention to me. I tell her don't worry about it and for her to have fun. I tell her she looks like a million dollars, and she grins and says yeah Hank thinks so to.

I tell her that I instantly got hard when I saw her. She smiles and says yes and that she noticed some of the other guys 'adjusting' themselves as she sauntered by. She said that it was getting hot outside and that her and Sharon were going to the bar downstairs to have another drink and cool off a bit.

Sharon tells Jake something and turns to go downstairs. She says to Jake "about an hour or so, okay?"

He replies, "That's fine."

Now this is the point at which I am no longer an observer to the story. The next part of this story was told to me by my wife days after the bbq.

Bonnie and Sharon ventured downstairs to the bar...well it is more like a personal night club including dance floor large sofas and incredible sound system. The room overlooks the entire backyard and pool. Sharon went behind the bar and mixed her and Bonnie another drink...Bonnie had lost track of how many drinks at this point and she was feeling very good. Sharon turns on some dance music and begins to dance by herself on the dance floor. She, like Bonnie, is obviously feeling good.

Sharon is dancing and looking out at the pool. She calls out to Bonnie that she absolutely must come and see what she is looking at.

"What is it"? Bonnie asks.

"Come see for yourself." Sharon replied.

Bonnie walks over to the dance floor and quickly sees what has Sharon's attention. Hank was swimming laps in Sharon's pool, The two of them seemed to be mesmerized by this. When Hank climbed out of the pool Bonnie got an excellent view of his chiseled body, not to mention the bulge in his swim trunks. Bonnie broke from her trance to notice that Sharon was lightly caressing herself.

Bonnie lets out, "Oh my...that is a real man."

Sharon responds with, "You have no idea sweetie."

With that, the two ladies regain their focus and start to dance together again. This goes on for a few minutes when the French doors to the bar open up and Hank walks in. He has this devilish grin on his face...not to mention he is soaking wet. Hank saunters up to Sharon and starts to dance. The song changes and they really start to grind on each other. Bonnie is watching and dancing to. Hank's hands are rubbing all over Sharon's body Sharon turns around and faces Bonnie. She backs her ass into Hank's pelvis and reaches back to Hanks hips and pulls him tight...the hole time she has her eyes locked onto my wife.

Hank begins to kiss the back of Sharon's neck. His hands are on her waist. He moves them up and onto Sharon's breasts. He cups her breasts with his big hands and Sharon lets out a soft moan. His hands move underneath the material covering her breasts. At this point he looks up and stairs straight into Bonnie's eyes. He flashes her a wicked smile and then with one of his hands he slowly moves it down Sharon's torso to the top of her bikini bottom, Sharon, in turn, reaches behind her and guides her hand into Hank's swim trunks. She grabs Hanks rock hard cock and begins to tug on it....all the while the two of them are staring at my wife.

Hank eases his hand into Sharon's bikini bottom. Sharon gives my wife a knowing smile as if to say, 'you can have this to'. Bonnie is transfixed on the couple fondling each other to music. She can tell that he has a finger or two inside Sharon's pussy. Sharon turns to face Hank, she tells him something. Bonnie can't hear it. Hank kisses Sharon and then he turns towards my wife. This is the moment our lives changed.

He walks over to Bonnie and starts to dance with her. He pulls her close so that she can feel his hard cock next to her body, their bodies grinding hard against each other, She puts her arms around Hank's neck and tilts her head back. Hank leans in and places a kiss on Bonnie's neck. His tongue follows the contours of my wife's neck moving up to her ear. He whispers in her ear that she is the sexiest woman he has ever seen and that he knew that he was going to fuck her today the moment that she walked out in her swimsuit. Bonnie let out a soft moan.

With his right hand he grabbed my wife's left wrist and pulled it down to his cock, Bonnie didn't hesitate...she grabbed the huge cock firmly in her hand. Her eyes grew huge with shock. Hank pulled back and flashed that wicked grin. He spun her around and backed Bonnie's ass into his crotch, He pulled her body tight to his and held her. Bonnie moved her long raven hair to the side and offered Hank her neck and shoulders. Hank's left hand was on Bonnie tummy and with his right hand he gently pulled the strap to her swimsuit down over her shoulder. His hand reached down into the top of my wife's swimsuit and exposed her breast. He pealed the top down a little more and exposed her other breast.

Hank looked down on Bonnie's perfect 38D breasts and with both hands he began to cup and caress her. All of Hank's lovers had large breasts. We found out later that he told Sharon that if she wanted to have him continue to fuck her, that she needed to have her breasts enlarged. Hank definitely liked what he saw.

This black stud had my faithful wife on fire. They continued to dirty dance. Feeling up and down each other's bodies, Hank reached down between my wife's thighs and parted the bottom of the swimsuit so that he had access to her dripping wet cunt. He quickly inserted two fingers in her. She moaned again and turned to kiss him.

Meanwhile Sharon had quickly removed her bikini and rejoined Hank and my wife. She dropped to her knees and told my wife to join her. Bonnie knelt down as well. Sharon told Bonnie to removed Hank's swim trunks. Bonnie obediently complied. As Bonnie pulled down Hank's trunks his cock sprang out like Jack-in-the-Box. Bonnie gazed upon Hank's massive rigid black cock and slowly reached up to grab it. Her hand could not reach all the way around his massive dick. She could now feel he juices begin to trickle down the inside of her thighs.

Sharon leaned into Bonnie and asked, "Have you ever in your life seen such a beautiful cock?"

Bonnie didn't speak. She just shook her head no. Sharon told Bonnie to take his gorgeous black cock into your mouth and pleasure Hank, and when he is ready, he is going to fuck you like you have never been fucked before.

Hank laid back on one of the large sofas. His cock stood like a flagpole. Bonnie's hands held onto it like it was pure gold.

Hank looked Bonnie into her eyes and said, "Bonnie...you are going to listen to me and do what I say....you are going to use that sexy mouth of yours and suck my cock...you will lick my balls and get me ready to fuck you...when I am ready, you will climb on top of me, and with one hand you will spread your cunt open for me, with the other hands you will grab my cock and put it inside of you." He continued, "It will take some time, I know that you are not used to a big cock, but you will ease my cock all the way inside you and once you are ready I will fuck you as I please, you have several orgasms and when I am good and ready, I will pump my black cum inside your pussy." "at that point in time your pussy, your cunt, your sex...will be under my control. You will be faithful to me. You will continue to be with your husband and may continue to have sex with him as long as I say so, but I will always own your married white pussy. In time your husband will understand that you deserve this, and he will be happy to put your needs above his. You need to understand this before we go any further."

12