Bonnie's Story

Story Info
Sequel to Cajun Families Stick together.
8.2k words
4.35
38.4k
43
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story continues my 'Cajuns Stick Together ' story. I wrote this story in response to comments about they expected my characters to act. One reader suggested I write from a different POV. I found this was far more difficult to do satisfactorily than I had originally thought. I had intended to scrap the idea and then realized how much time I had spent so I decided to complete the project. Sex is discussed but there is no active sex depicted. Any errors in editing are my own.

==========================

"I want two po-boys, one with oysters and one with shrimp. And two sweet teas." the woman said. "You are really gonna like the way they make their po-boys here. And the price is right too. Ya' know the way they make sweet tea it really oughta be served with a shot of insulin. But it is still a popular drink. I guess it is over where you are from too, huh? Out in the country."

"Oh yeah, I guess it is the same all over Louisiana." Bonnie said. "You know, Sylvia, I can buy my own food. But I do appreciate it. Money has been a little tight. I was not prepared for how expensive this damn city is."

"Naah! I asked you out for a reason. But I'll get to that." Sylvia answered. "Let's sit over by the window while we wait for our food. They'll bring it out to us. Ok. I gotta confess. I am REAL curious about y'all. We have come out for lunch every coupla days the past month an' we talk about 'most everything but you never tole me your story. You never even hinted at it. I am about to bust at the seams!"

"What do you mean?" Bonnie asked. "As Tony's PA, I know you read my resume. I am not that naive. You know all about me, where I came from, my education, job history, pretty much everything except my bra size. And you could probably guess that. We talk about all kinds of crap. What is it you don't know?"

"Sorry, girl. I didn't mean it THAT way." Sylvia said. "Now, over the years, I have seen Tony, bein' my cousin and all, hire different people from time to time. And the thing is, he was looking HARD for somebody like Richard. With his skills and knowledge of the insurance stuff. That was okay, and he was lucky to find Rich. BUT Richard insisted you be hired as well as a condition of him accepting the job. When I heard that I told Tony you were probably some useless bimbo Rich was screwin'. You know, a 'give my girlfriend a job so she feels good' kinda thing'. We knew you had worked for him before. But DAMN girl! You are fucking good, your own self!! I mean you turned that little clerical job around! Third week here and Tony is trusting you with accounts to work on like he never did before. And now you are running that department. Only two month's in!"

"And I am gonna admit, I don't like to let on but I'm not just Tony's PA. I have a little more bite than that. I own a bit of the company. Agnosta Shipping was started by my Grandpa. He left it to his son and daughter, my Mom and Uncle, Tony's Dad. Tony being my cousin and a guy got to be in charge. At least he has the title on the company letterhead as boss. Kinda a loose interpretation just like him being called a guy. A technicality. I know you caught on he is gay. Our running joke is my job as his PA is to keep him straight, but there is no way he will ever be 'straight'. You should hear him say it. People stammer and try to get all politically correct. He just laughs his ass off. Anyway, my duties sort of do include more than just being a secretary. And I just wanna know the deal."

"I had a LOT more responsibility at my last job." Bonnie explained. "Yes, I worked for Rich then. So when we lost that, we wanted to stay close. I am sure you noticed we share the same address." Sylvia said "Oh yeah!"

"I will tell you we are having a hard time making ends meet. I mean rent around New Orleans is positively insane!" Bonnie said. "We have looked all over. All the way out to Metairie by the airport. The drive down I-10 is a real pain! "

"Look girl, I know." Sylvia stated. "If you want to save a little money go north of the city. Make the drive. It won't save you a whole lot but it is a better place to live, safer. You should see where Tony lives. Down in the Quarter! Looks like crap from the street, but behind his door? Girl, that place is NICE! He even owns the little courtyard. Of course he and his partner bought it a while back but now those places go for three or four million. Rent down there is STUPID high!! And you gotta watch yourself walking down the street. Don't think for a minute Nawlins is JUST party central."

"Anyway, one of the things I wanna tell you is, DON"T wear that jewelry around!" Sylvia said bluntly. "I can tell it is not bling. That shit is real. Somebody is gonna see it and target you. They will get it. How bad you get hurt when they do is the problem. Best to just leave that shit at home. And maybe even locked up. My husband has a gun safe I keep my good stuff in it. I LIKE YOU!! I sure don't wanna see you get hurt!"

"Okay back to what I was saying a few minutes ago. I can tell you used to have money but now you are living here and you don't. So you gonna tell me the REAL story?" Sylvia asked. "I know grew up only a hundred miles away but you are still a country girl. Big change, huh?"

"No shit!" Bonnie stated. "Like living on the other side of the planet. I mean, I came over here to New Orleans many times over the years. But usually to play in the Quarter, you know Bourbon Street. Or when my family would go out of the port on cruises. Mine and Rich's. Alright. That needs an explanation. I can see that."

"Okay. If you want to know my history, the personal stuff, I'll tell you. Rich is my brother in law or was. And yes, now my boyfriend, lover or whatever other tag you want to put on it." Bonnie said.

"Brother in law, former boss and now boyfriend? Sylvia said. "Girl friend, I jus' gotta hear the whole thing. Go back and start from the beginning!! And don't worry about the time. So long as we are caught up with our work, we can take all the time we need. Tony won't say a word."

"Okay. If you really want to know. I met my ex-husband just after I graduated high school. I was at a party with my friend Susan and her brother had come home from college for summer break. He was there at the party too. I sorta knew him from seeing him around but never really had much contact with him except to say Hi. He was a few years older, so we didn't have any contact in school. Anyway he was cute and I liked him so when he asked me out, I jumped at it. Third date and we wind up having sex. It was my first time and since I was not planning to be sexually active I was not on anything. And Rob didn't use a condom. Next thing you know I am pregnant. My parents were pissed."

"I would guess so! You mean you stayed virgin until after high school?" Sylvia asked, obviously surprised.

Bonnie laughed. "That was what you took away from that? My point was I got pregnant right away and with the first guy I ever had sex with. I have only had sex with two guys in my life, my ex-husband and Rich. My dates before that only had a little making out and some light fondling over clothes. Well, I unfastened my bra and let a guy play with my bare tits a couple times."

"Rich was home from college also. He was a friend of Rob's and Rob introduced him to his sister. They hit it off. Next thing you know they are engaged too. Rob and Sue's family had a construction company and the old man, his grandfather, owned a bunch of real estate around the area. He gave both Rob and Sue some acreage on a bayou and built us really nice houses side by side. Well, built THEM houses. Because they got the houses before we were married the homes belonged to them and were deeded in only their names. But for almost eighteen years we had no mortgage payment. We just had insurance, utilities and all that."

"Now, my Dad is a doctor. He was really upset about my being pregnant. I overheard him tell Mom Rob was a pussyhound. He figured Rob had taken advantage of me and would probably screw around sooner or later so he had us sign a really strict pre-nup. The cheating party would leave the marriage with only twenty percent of any community assets. Rob's Dad liked the idea of a prenup so he copied it for Rich and Sue."

"I had a boy and a few months later so did Sue. It was kinda tough that first year. Rob had a year of college left, but both our folks helped us and he finished his degree. Next thing you know I am pregnant again. Sue got pregnant about the same time. I had a daughter and she had twins."

"Rich had a good job at the insurance company downtown, making good money. Rob wound up going back to school and getting a degree in nursing. That was something else that upset my Dad about him. He tried to talk Rob into applying for med school but he wouldn't. Now my family is Cajun, too, but just by family history. Rob has the typical country boy Cajun attitude. He likes to camp, fish, hunt and do whatever else you can do out in the woods. He loves it out in the swamps. I wanted no part of that. Of course early on I went along some, but only enough to know I would never enjoy it. Rob took the kids out whenever he could. Sue would go on occasion too when she could get the time."

"What about Rich? Is he a city boy?" Sylvia asked. "Or did he go out and do the swamp thing.?"

"Oh he went along for a while. You need a couple adults to keep an eye on five little kids in the swamp if you want to bring them back in one piece. But he didn't really care for it. He was more into going to Disneyworld and cruises and that kind of thing. Rob liked those things too. We went on at least one big vacation every year. We could afford it. Sue and I started taking college courses when the kids started school. She became a paralegal and I got a job with Rich."

"So what got you to hop in bed with Rich? You get drunk when swamp boy was out with the kids?" Sylvia asked.

"No. Actually it was a slow thing. Since we lived next door to each other and worked in the same office, we saw no reason to take two cars so we drove in together. We started talking about things while we drove. I mean about anything, current events, politics, work whatever. I guess it was the communication we had. We were more than just inlaws. We were close friends. We even went out to lunch most of the time. At home Rob and I mainly talked about family business. He worked twelve hour shifts three or four days a week so during those times a lot of his down time was sleeping." "UH HUH!" Sylvia exclaimed. "Oh, don't get me wrong. We had sex, lot's of sex. I mean three or four times a week. There was nothing wrong in that department." Bonnie said.

"Well, if everything was so hunky dory sex wise at home why did you and Rich start doing the dirty?" Sylvia asked, now chuckling.

"Like I said. It was a slow thing. We talked mainly." Bonnie said. "We knew most of what went on in each others houses. I mean it was like one big family going back and forth between two houses. Some of the time we talked about the little irritations that come up between spouses. Like Rob's idea of socializing is drinking beer at a backyard barbecue. He only owned one suit and I had to fuss at him to get him to wear a tie. He wore scrubs at work and jeans at home. Sue was a little better. She dressed up for work and the law firm had social functions. Rich and I liked the cocktail party scene. We also enjoyed dancing. We both grew up going to the country club and its functions. His father was a stockbroker and always golfed. So did my Dad. So they had memberships. I liked that social scene."

"A few years ago, after an little argument a home, Rich made the comment that we were better suited for each other than he and Sue. He said he almost wished he had married me rather than her. I think that was the turning point." Bonnie said. "We weren't in love, but we flirted a little and us being together began to be a topic of discussion as we drove to work and back. It started as more a speculation of how we would be as a couple as anything else. Then that turned to how we could do it without our spouses catching on. We knew our spouses would kill us if they caught us messing around. And we meant literally. Rob is not a big guy and has never been violent. I never heard of him even getting into a fight. But I have no doubt he would kill anybody who threatened his family."

"Anyway, flirting turned to a little kissing and we decided to take the next step. We were very careful to not even hint there was more to us than being in-laws. But a little over two years ago there was an insurance conference here in the city over at the Hilton. You know the one in the Quarter right by the river. Rich and I attended. We shared a room. Of course we did not tell our spouses that part. The company was picking up the tab so they would never see the bill or how the reservations were made. At the conference we acted like regular employees from the same office. We went to Bourbon Street with the others, attended the banquet, stuff like that. But we made sure not to touch. Not in public. But we sure as Hell touched back in our room. It was a little awkward at first. But that did not last long."

"That is what I want to hear about!" Sylvia said. "The sex. Hey, I've had enough sweet tea. Let's go down the street to that little bar. They serve great daiquiris or you can get a hurricane. Theirs are at least as good as Pat Obrien's."

"So tell me was sex with Rich better than your hubbie? I bet he has a bigger cock or something." Sylvia giggled as they sipped their daiquiris a short time later.

"Actually, Rich's might possibly be a tiny bit longer than Rob's but not much. I mean I never held a ruler up to either one." Bonnie burst into giggles. "I am judging by how they fit in my mouth. I can tell you Rob is bigger around though. I mean enough I would never let him do me anally. I tried anal for the first time at that conference I was telling you about. Sue would never do it with Rich and he really wanted to try it. So I made him go and buy some lube." Sylvia was laughing now. "It hurt like hell the first time but it was so wild! I mean I felt like a wanton whore. What we were doing was wrong. Something forbidden. But it was SO exciting. To tell you the truth, that is probably what hooked me. Here I was getting fucked up the butt by a man not my husband in a hotel room a hundred miles from home. It was so kinky!" Both women giggled for few seconds

"What Rich and I did on that trip was fucking instead of making love. I begged him to hump me hard and rough. I had him take me from behind while spanking my butt with his hand. I rode him hard too. I treated him like a male slut and he made me his cum dump. I rode his face some and he would flip me onto my back and lick me to multiple orgasms. Like I said, it was fucking. We never had sex with that level of excitement again. I guess it was just a first time thing. The next year we went to the same conference again. We tried to recreate the feverish fucking but it was different. We were a couple by then. Oh don't get me wrong the sex was never bad. It was great. It still is."

"I felt a little guilty about what we did when I got home. I more or less attacked Rob. I fucked him raw. I blew him. He loved it but never knew why I was so wild. I told him I was horny from being away from home and he never questioned it. I did everything I did with Rich except let him do me anally. I was not about to try that with his big dick even after doing it a couple times with Rich. Truth is I was pretty sore back there for several days."

"So this was over two years ago?" Sylvia asked. "How did you take care of business when you went home? Without getting caught I mean. Sooner or later somebody catches on with shacking up in a motel. You said you both had iron clad prenups that would crucify you and leave you with almost nothing if you got caught cheating. Why take the risk? Despite how good the sex is. Why not just get divorced and then go do your thing? You are still young. Then you could get on with your lives together. Maybe even have another kid or two."

"Not an option, not really." Bonnie said. "Oh, we talked about it. The thing that really stopped us was the kids. I had a fourteen year old daughter and a fifteen year old son at the time. Rich's twins were fourteen and his other son was fifteen. If we had got divorced, I would probably be allowed to live in the house with my kids. I could let Rich move in. But his kids would be living right next door with Sue. We'd bet she would have let Rob move in with her so he'd be close to the kids. Rob would pay me a little child support and Rich would pay Sue a little more because of more kids plus he'd probably have to pay alimony since he made more than her. So all that would change would be the men moving to the other house and Rob and Sue not getting any sex from me and Rich. It would turn into a war zone."

"Now we did not think they could convince a judge somehow we had cheated before the divorce. The prenup said proof. But we did not want to risk losing community property. We decided to just keep our fling on the side. We could do that for the four years until the kids were all grown and out of the house." Bonnie offered. "Then we got the idea to start hiding money so we would have a nest egg when we left our spouses."

"We could not think of any way we could sneak money from our family accounts without Rob and Bonnie catching on. Not any significant amount, anyway. Rich figured a way by giving everybody in the office bonuses for great performance. The other workers were real happy and worked even harder when they found out office wide bonuses were an option. Rob and I took our bonuses and hid them in saving accounts in Baton Rouge. We did not tell our spouses. Now of course we had to pay taxes on the income so we had an accountant Rich knew do our taxes that year. We made sure we paid enough in so we got back the same amount we had got the year before. The returns were filed electronically and Rob never looked at ours. And then we did it again the next year."

"We tossed around the idea of investing the money, but that makes a big paper trail. Plus brokers tend to call you up and that might be a way we could get caught. We decided to let the money just sit quietly and maybe earn a little interest. We used the office as our addresses. We set it up for online access but did not even want monthly email statements in case they were found. Like I said we were looking at every way to cover our tracks. We had over a quarter million in those accounts after the second year." Bonnie said, her voice was a little sad now. "We figured we would have double that by the time all the kids left home and we filed for divorce."

"You know divorce lawyers look for that kind of thing." Sylvia said. "My first husband had a secret bank account but we found it right away. I got to it and got my half."

"I know." Bonnie said. "But the search is usually for present or recent accounts and uses social security numbers. We figured we would close the accounts six months before we filed and Rob and Bonnie would never find them. They would have to have some reason to suspect something to pay the extra money for a deeper probe."

"Now to cover the affair itself, Rich rented a furnished apartment. We took long lunches or left work early and went there. Yeah, don't look at me like that. It's true." Bonnie said. "He didn't rent it in his own name of course. He used the company. Other offices around the country keep places for visiting officials so there was money in the corporate budget. Nobody questioned him when he submitted the request. I don't think we had a single visitor want to stay in the apartment though. We kept a few changes of clothes there, toiletries and of course I had a makeup set. I always made sure to clean up after we did it. No fresh fucked look to give me away. Plus we usually did it when Rob was working. Or out in the swamp or fishing. We never held hands or touched in public. Rich did not even open doors for me. Like I said, we were careful."