Bonobo World 10 - Mother Son Talk

Story Info
An intimate mother son talk seals Alex' fate.
3.7k words
4.22
9.9k
14

Part 13 of the 16 part series

Updated 03/18/2024
Created 04/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
minski
minski
97 Followers

Alex wakes up as Tina slaps his cheek playfully when she stands up. He looks at the clock on the wall and sees an hour has passed -- time for Tina to leave for the night. She kisses him on the mouth -- surprisingly gentle and loving, not like the demanding wild passionate kisses of the day.

"Good night, sweet boy. I'll pick you up tomorrow at 7:30!"

Questioningly he looks at her than at his mother.

"Didn't you pay attention to our conversation, Lexi?"

She sighs.

"Men. The attention span of a goldfish. Tina has kindly offered to take you to school from now on every day."

Alex can't help but smile - he looks bit sheepish, but Tina giggles.

"That's a happy boy. See you tomorrow then!"

Smacks his ass and turns to leave.

As the evening teeters out, Ixchel and Melissa take their boy-toys to the living room for some TV and chill, Sasha and Katie both have an eye on Alex, but Sandy takes him in her arms, leading him to her bedroom.

"Sorry, Ladies, no playtime with the boy today, we have a lot to talk about, mother to son!"

The two women nod understandingly -- share a look and gigglingly move into Sasha's bedroom together. Women don't need a men to have fun after all.

Having noticed her son's edging by Tina, Sandrine decided to use the opportunity to further his training a little, so as she sits down on the bed, she pulls her son onto her lap - a sure sign she intends to have a serious talk with him - takes his small cock in her hand and begins to rub it.

"So - do you like her?"

Alex needs to recover a moment. Not the question he has expected. She picked him, a female's call, what's he to say?

"Of course. She picked me."

His mother smiles, gently stroking his little cock.

"You're a good boy. I taught you to always be obedient to women, and never question them in any way!"

"I like all women, Mom. You are all beautiful and kind and strong and..."

"Yes. Yes, we are, and yet, you like some more than others. No need to be ashamed you're just a male, you can help being controlled by your emotions have - favourites. You can be perfectly honest now. If you don't like her, if you feel intimidated... well. More intimated than you should feel under a strong woman..."

She chuckles softly.

"I know you're aware what an honour it is to be picked by a woman, young as you are. Especially by one so smart and confident as Tina... and society tells you to be docile, indulgent and accept a woman's choice. Rightfully so. But I can chose you another. I'm your mother. I want your first woman outside the family to be one who deserves a good boy like you. Or maybe we choose custodian inside the family for now? I know you like Katie. Or a more mature woman like Melissa. They'd both make excellent custodians."

Alex feels his heart race, leans against his mother's soft breasts under her shirt as she gently caresses him. Grateful, sheltered. But it's time to take the next step to being a man.

"No, Mommy. Tina is perf..."

He hesitates -- maybe not oversell it. Yet. The feeling has already taken root inside of him. He is in love but she surely isn't able to put it into words, Not to himself, certainly not to anyone else. Particularly, because men saying those words are usually considered overly sentimental and emotional. Strong Women don't like that. Male weakness

"She's great. I love eating her pussy, she helps me in school and she..."

He can't help but feel his blood shoot into his head as he gets to the bottom of it.

"She... She's... nice. Kind... She... she said some really nice things about my..."

He looks down blushing to where his mother's hand rests.

"Your little dick, hm?"

He nods.

"So she's OK with it?"

"Not just that!"

The boys face brightens.

"She said I never have to worry about competing with guys like Foot-Long for her. She likes men with small dicks. She... she said I'm one of the good ones!"

Sandrine smiles and nods.

"Great compliment. I told you there's absolutely nothing wrong with having small dick, but of course you need to hear it from stranger, huh? Men. So insecure... I'm glad she's mature enough to appreciate you. Not sure I would have been that smart at her age."

With a flick of her wrist, she makes her son moan.

"I like her, too. A lot. I was hoping it would be an older woman who picks you. We'd have more in common and I could be sure she has a decent amount of experiences with training boys. But I can almost see a younger version of myself in her. I think I can teach her a lot. Not just how to handle you. Men, in general. I'd love a female protégé who's able to take care of my little boy."

She cups his balls and gently kneads them. His eyes shine bright as he looks at her, he loves it when she does that and she knows it. It's for special times.

"So we agree? She's perfect for your first external? Maybe even custodian, one day."

Alex nods enthusiastically.

"Good. Remember what I taught you then. She's the second most important woman in the world to you now! Treat her like it. As respectful as you treat me. Whenever I'm not around, she's your number one priority. Nothing is more important than she is. Give her whatever she needs. You know where your strengths lie -- not in this..."

She smilingly tugs his little dick that fills her palm -- and not much more.

"Eat her right whenever you can. Don't wait until she tells you too. But don't be clingy and pushy, either. Just - be available. All the time. She's your princess now, under me as your Queen!"

More nods.

"Had you confessed to me you don't get along with her I would have protected you. Not now. You're hers. Any complaints form her will have consequences for you. Clear?"

"Yes, Mom. I won't disappoint her. I swear."

"Of course you won't. Good boy!"

She pushes her son off of her lap and makes him lie down on her bed, his cock stands right up light a lighthouse. A very small lighthouse. Walking to her desk, she picks up her penis sheath that Alex put back there after Tina borrowed it to make him use it in her. She smells it.

"You haven't cleaned it yet?"

Alex looks up a little worried, keeping her her toys clean is one of his duties.

"I... sorry, Mommy. Ms Tina wanted to meet you right after..."

"Shhh. I know. No problem. Suits me right, actually."

She sniffs it again.

"Her pussy smells nice, doesn't it?"

Her son blushes and nods.

"It does...."

"Here."

She throws him the sheath and he catches it clumsily, almost dropping it.

"You may smell it tonight while I train you. You've been conditioned to my pussy and those of the other family members pretty much exclusively. You need to widen your palette. This will hep. And I'm sure it'll make the training - a bit more -- challenging for you..."

Her smile is more teasing than kind for a second. She takes off her clothes and sits down on his tiny cock, bending it upwards to his belly. Begins to rub her wet lips all over it.

"I noticed young Tina had to you on the edge for quite a while there in the kitchen. You did well. Would have cast a bad light on my training if you had come without her permission. In her hand that is... I know you couldn't possibly last long inside a real woman's real pussy, my little fast shooter, but outside, your dicklet is expected to be patient and docile, you know that. Right?"

Alex nods.

"If she likes this kind of play, I'll assume she'll -- challenge your stamina a bit more in the future. I let her train you in that if she wants, but tonight I want to see if you're -- ready for a woman with that particular taste. No coming. All night. Are we clear?"

Alex gulps. This is the worst sexual duty for him, but he nods. Of course he does.

"Yes, Mommy."

She nods and begins to rub her lips over his cock -- he knows she won't allow him to enter, she never does during training. He brings the sheath to his nose, smells it and immediately has Tina's face in front of his mind's eye. His cock twitches. This will be a long night.

His mother's lips slide over Alex's small hard dick, he grabs her bed's headboard and holds on tight. Tries to use the breath control and meditation techniques she taught him calming himself shifting his focus from his pulsating cock and painfully throbbing balls. To little effect, his whole body is tingling, sweat covers his skin and he hears is mother giggle as a soft squeal erupts from his mouth. He tried to hold back his whimpering the first times she trained him, tried to be strong, but if course he has failed. He has since learned to accept that he is a mere male, weak and docile, just how she wants her son. How men are meant to be. She likes him weak, soft -- his rewardless edging putting him into his place, serving as a mere tool for female pleasure.

After about a minute, he knows he cannot hold himself back out of his on power. "Mommy... please Mommy..."

He whimpers, moans, as her wet soft lips tease the soft skin on his hard cock. Sandrine of course knows well that her son is close and doesn't have the strength to hold it back. Had she allowed him to enter her - that rarest of privileges and not one granted to him during a simple training session -- he would have shot his load already. Only teasing him like this would make him last little while longer - a very short little while.

But of course, expert trainer that Sandrine is, she has her tricks. Alex gasps in a mixture of pain and pleasure as she grips his ball-sack between her fingers and pinches off his testicles. His eyes widen as he understands what it means for him. He cannot hold his cum back alone, but his Mother will not allow him to climax. It is the only way for him to last longer. And it is not pleasurable, making his cock ache painfully, as it feels like busting without being able to. It is special training for his stamina, she says. Despite having endured this training a lot now, Alex still sees no progress, to his shame, in prolonging his erection without the aid of his mother. He has kind of accepted he'll never experience a long lasting erection without the dull pain and aching of denial. But of course he submits to his mother's training like a good boy.

For over an hour, his mother teases him, plays with him, pinches his balls to keep him in check and prevent him from coming, His muttering becomes unintelligible, no more+ "Please" and "Mommys", just frustrated moans, groans, panting and gasping, his hand clenched around the bedposts, his scrawny body tense and convulsing under his mother like a trapped Anaconda, unable to escape, unwilling to, suffering the sweetest bliss and the hottest frustration, made even worse whenever his mother leans forward to press her sweet lips against his and kisses him passionately, lovingly, always chuckling when his cock twitches even more when doing so.

When the grinding finally stops and his mother's vice like grip around his balls is released, Alex feels like fainting. His whole body is aching, his cock and balls ready to burst, he tosses his head back and gets another whiff of the smell of Tina's pussy from the sheath on the pillow beside his head -- not making it any better. He carefully opens his eyes, worrying Sandrine may start again and looks at her smiling face. A slightly sadistic gleam in her eyes. He is never sure if he likes that look in women, but its in their nature, enjoining to dominate men, just as enjoying to submit is in men's.

"Such a good boy. That was a new record -- even if we don't count the edging session Tina gave you."

He looks at the clock next to his mother's bed, blinking several times to clear his blurry vision. It's long past midnight, on a school day. She normally doesn't play with him that long.

"That deserves a reward"

Alex's cock twitches and she chuckles. Softly.

"Not THAT type of reward, silly. You've already come once today, haven't you? You'll keep your cock in check. It'll do you good with your new mistress."

Moving up on his sweaty body, Sandrine moves her wet, swollen pussy lips onto her sons face and lowers down on it.

"But you may drink Mommy's juices when you thank me for the training session. You'd love that wouldn't you?"

Diligently, Alex nods, takes his hands from the bedposts and grabs his mother's thighs as she sits down on his face. His cock twitches again, wildly -- eating his Mom is not helping him to get rid of his painful boner. At all.

Mercifully, grinding her son's cock for so long has aroused Sandrine more than a little bit as well. Alex doesn't hold back now, very much interested to end this evening fast and uses all his remarkable oral skills on the pussy on his face. Kissing the clit and letting his tongue open the wet, sweet, dark secret between her maternal lips makes her scream, groan, howl in pleasure. Hearing her call his name in this state of mind almost makes him come without being touched, and he has to gather all his strength not to. Eventually, a big gush of pussy juices shoots into his thirsty mouth, and he swallows it all, cherishing every little drop of his mother's sweet, musky orgasm.

With a long sigh, she collapses on her bed. Kissing him again, lovingly, her hand playfully on his painfully throbbing dick.

"That was nice... nothing like a good orgasm to make you sleepy, hm... oh.. well. You wouldn't know."

She giggles and Alex blushes. He knows she loves him more than anything, but sometimes a mother's love -- like any woman's - can be painful. Her giggles cause a sting in his heart, but also another twitch in his cock. And somehow her tough love makes him even more exited.

She puts her arms around him, spooning him from behind, her big beasts pressed against his back, encouraging him to close his eyes again and take a deep breath and concentrate to not shoot a load onto her bedsheet.

"Good night, sweet Lexi.!"

"G... good night, Mommy."

He tries to cuddle into her, but his cock is pulsating, his balls are aching, his whole body, still sweaty and tingly.

"Stop fidgeting. Calm down or you'll sleep in your own bed tonight!"

His mother slaps his thigh cheerfully.

"Yes, Mom, Sorry Mom."

Alex has to force himself by to lay still, tensing up, breathing in deep. He can't get his cock to deflate, it is still rock hard and in front of his mind's eyes flash wild images of Tina's pussy, his Mom's, every women at tonight's kitchen table, even Footlong's cock. Eventually his waking dreams slide into sleeping ones - still focused on the same topics only more wild and full of surreal feels. His sleep is fitful, restless, shallow. Again and again he wakes up, grinding his back against his mother -- always with a hard cock, only to drift back into uneasy slumber, if it hadn't been for his mother's arms tingly hugging him all night long, he would have tossed and turned, not finding any sleep at all.

He couldn't tell how much he slept that night when the buzzer of the clock goes off the next morning. Not much - at least not deep and relaxing. His small cock is still hard -- or again? He couldn't tell, it sure feels swollen and painful like it's been up all night.

As he turns over and looks at his mother, he sees her perfectly rested. A picture of beauty even just after waking up, her bedhead only accentuating her mature radiance. She opens her eyes with a smile.

"Good morning, sleepyhead. Slept well?"

He gulps and nods. No use bothering her with his sleep demons.

"Me too. Well, look at that"

He strokes his hard dick.

"Already up again? I hope you didn't have a wet accident at night?"

He blushes. He rarely has a wet dream like this after an edging session. Anymore, But she'll probably never stop reminding him. She looks at the sheet to find it dry. Mostly. He did drip a few drops of pre-cum.

"No. Good boy. OK, well take care of that eager dicklet. We don't want you to come in your pants as soon as you see your new -- friend, this morning."

Alex smiles gratefully. He cannot totally rule that out, if he's honest. He is still in a state of very unsatisfied arousal and Tina Does have an effect o him.

His mother takes Alex by the dick and pulls him towards her bathroom.

Relief is not immediate, though, even in here, a man's role is to serve and earn his rewards.

He patiently waits as his mother pees, gulping as she teasingly allows him more than a little peek and he feels his erect cock quiver again. He feels his bladder full but shakes his head when Sandrine asks him if he wants to pee, too. She giggles - she hasn't expected him to, of course she is well aware a cock hard and swollen like his does not allow for that kind of release just yet.

They step under the shower together and Alex begins to perform his morning duties, not helping him with his erection. He soaps his mother's luscious curvy body from head to toe, her soft long hair, her back, her full breasts - his cock reports back demandingly -- her butt, legs and as he looks up and she nods -- her full auburn bush and her lips between her legs. She closes her eyes, and lets her son use his skilled hands on her, rubbing her swollen clitoris, slipping between her moist and blood-filled lips. She lets out a loud moan as she lets go and has her first orgasm of the day. Smiling, she pulls him to to her and gives him a loving kiss.

"You're such a good boy. Tina is really lucky to have picked you. Alright, I bet your little balls are ready to burst, hm? I felt you wriggling in your sleep all night!"

The boy nods shyly and she kisses his forehead.

"I bet. We don't want your little dick to jizz In your pants when you see Tina. I don't have have time to take care of that right now. But you may masturbate. Don't take too long, you don't want to let Tina wait!"

Alex nods and eagerly wraps his hand around his cock, while his mother steps out of the shower and puts the insta-dry bonnet over her hair. Within 10 seconds, her hair is dry, and full of volume, she looks at herself contently in the mirror. Miracles of modern technology that only women can think of. She smiles to herself as she hears her son groan in the shower, only seconds after she took off the bonnet.

With a hand against the wall for support and images of both Tina and his Mom floating through his hormone-tortured mind, Alex's face contorts into an ugly grimace and a glob of sticky goo shoots out of his little cock into the drain.

Under the steaming showier he tries to catch a breath, his cock is still pulsating painfully -- he knows he will feel it for a while after such a long edging period and looks at his mother, his face red. He's always a little self conscious when she watches him so intensely while he comes, he's more than aware how ugly men look in this moment, grimacing, grunting, shooting the sticky mess everywhere. No comparing to the radiant beauty of an orgasming woman. As he ponders this, his mother slaps his ass.

"Hurry up!"

Without taking the time to pee - it'll have to wait until he is in school - he runs into his room, his mercifully limp cock bopping up and down, and almost runs into Katie on the way.

"Well, well. Someone is in a hurry. Can't wait to get picked up, huh?"

She giggles after him as he quickly puts on his skimpy school uniform and gets into the kitchen. Fortunately Björn spent the night here, so he's making breakfast -- on days when no male has been invited, that is naturally Alex's job. Today he can just sit on his chair, as Sandy enters the kitchen handheld device in hand.

"I got a message from your sociology teacher last evening. She wants to talk to me today? Anything wrong, Alexander?"

Saying his full first name, he knows she's worried.

"No, Mom. She just... she wants me too... I... "

She raises an eyebrow and smiles.

"Intimate business?"

He nods.

"OK, I've been wondering when one of your teachers would take interest in you. I'll take off an hour early at work. And... I think Tina should join us, don't you!"

minski
minski
97 Followers
12