Bonobo World 12 - Recess Pieces

Story Info
At lunch time, Alex is introduced to his mistress' friends.
4k words
4.27
2.1k
2
0

Part 15 of the 16 part series

Updated 03/18/2024
Created 04/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
minski
minski
99 Followers

Series Disclaimer

In an alternate world where humans have more in common with the mild mannered, female lead Bonobos than with our brutish, male centred chimpanzee relatives, a young boy grows into a useful, productive male, lead by the strong women in his life.

This is an ongoing series. As there has apparently been some confusion in the comments as to what this is all about -- if you find the description enticing, it is recommended to start reading it at part one.

If not -- then not.

[This part contains Femdom & humiliation, erotic stimulation, but no intercourse, as it is mostly character exposition & world building. It may be skipped to get to some juicer action in the next chapter. This will be one of the, if not the last chapter that is mostly exposition as we get the story rolling.]

11:30 Lunch-break

With his food on his tray -- salad and water, his usual school lunch -- Alex enters the dining hall. His eyes wander over his group of friends - he feels little incentive to join them after this morning round of mockery and is glad when he sees Tina raise her hand at the other end of the hall. She is with her clique today, as she usually is. The proud and flawed male mind of his likes to think she intentionally sat apart from them yesterday to be able to check him out alone first. Before -- introducing him to her friends. He sees grins on the women's faces. Alex is more intimidated than he felt in a long time, probably not since he joined the Over18 classes. He has no doubt Ms. Tina's friends are in no way any less domineering, confident and impressive than she is. Which is great, of course, it is what he craves and needs, but so many at a time... Well. Even if he wanted to -- and he doesn't, if the alternative is sitting with his stupid friends -- he could hardly refuse his new lady's lunch invitation. He walks passed the boys' table, their scornful and jealous looks burning into his back, and over to Tina's group, his knees weak, and stops to stand in front of their table...

"Hello, Ms. Tina."

...and awaits further instructions.

That are not coming for now, the five women all eye him, judge him, undress him with their eyes, their female gazes feel as if they set his body on fire and drill deep into his mind and soul. Intimidating. And they don't say a word, just seem to be able to communicate non verbally, know each other on a deeper level, have this connection he quite often observed among women. As a man he has no real capability to grasp that. He never felt this close to another man. Not even remotely.

"So this is him, then?"

The black woman next to Tina finally breaks the silence that only Alex seemed to find awkward. Tina nods.

"Small dick, you didn't lie!"

Alex blushes hard as the eyes of the olive skinned women with the big breasts falls upon his tight shorts. He hadn't even noticed that he got hard again. As intimating as being judged by these women is, the presence and undivided attention of females also is and always will be immensely arousing to him.

"Doesn't look like much, in general."

The read haired woman sighs as to her friend's focus on his dick, but also raises a questioning eyebrow at Tina.

"I wouldn't have noticed him."

Tina chuckles.

"Well, admittedly I didn't, either until he talked."

"So he does talk?"

The last of the women, brown skinned, jet black hair, seemingly the most restrained of them all. Tina smiles.

"He's shy. And we didn't tell him to say anything - he's also docile, aren't you?"

Alex nods. Then opens his mouth. They probably DO expect him to say something after that exchange.

"Yes, Ms. Tina."

The women laugh.

"Well, that wasn't very impressive yet, but quite docile, indeed."

Tina nods, takes his wrist and pulls him onto her lap, which remains his seat for the rest of the recess. He puts down his tray next to hers and tries to sit comfortably. His new mistress' hand wanders up his back and scratches the back of his neck, sending shivers down his spine and into his cock, immediately making it twitch.

"So, how was your morning, little man?"

She smiles at him warmly, making him feel like a little boy. Only his mother usually asks him about his day.

"Well... I had maths first..."

Alex pulls a face that makes the women giggle.

"Not a fan of maths, huh?"

He shakes his head.

"Hate it. Silly numbers... Even letters. What's that all about? What do I even need that for?"

"Now, now, men can have a career too, nowadays, in which they may need at least a basic grasp of it... well. Not you, probably, if that's how you feel about it..."

"Letters... you boys are doing basic algebra, right?"

Boudica chuckles. For women that is an elementary school subject in this world and age. Tina looks at the redhead firmly.

"No, don't laugh, it's not his fault. Boys brains aren't wired for higher thinking. They're not used to social networking, complex structures and their brains obviously can't handle anything that complicated without difficulty. Of course their maths classes progress slower, that's why that is one of the subjects we teach separately, after all."

"I don't know..."

Priya interjects, shrugging.

"I read about theories that boys only can't keep up in maths -- STEM, In general -- because of systemic injustices. Teachers - even mothers - treat them like they can't do it, so they never really try."

Nubia shakes her head

"What? You think if we put little Alex here into a woman's Math class -- Quantum Mathematics -- he'd be able to keep up?"

"Well, obviously he's way too far behind. No, his little brain of course can't grasp any complex concepts, but..."

"No, really, these 'systemic injustices' exist for a reason. Men aren't stupid because we..."

"Slower, not stupid!"

Tins scolds her best friend.

"Okay, Okay, slower. We have different classes for them because they're naturally -- 'slower'..."

She grins at Tina.

"Not the other way around."

The olive skinned nerd shrugs defiantly.

"I'm just saying, if we never give them a chance they'll never be able to prove themselves."

"But we do."

Dyani enters the maths discussion.

"We do give them chances, there are men in STEM jobs, more and more."

Priya frowns.

"Less than 5 % and never in a leading position."

"There's even a man in the space mission to Venus RIGHT now!"

"As the female crew's pleasure and moral service worker."

"Of course. Such is the male skill set after all. You wouldn't want a Man do be responsible for actual work on a spaceship, would you? Where every mistake can be fatal?"

Nubia looks at the other woman slightly agitated.

"Men really have no reason to complain, do they? We women take care of them, pamper them, they don't have to take any reasonability for anything. We even let them work - within their natural limitations - and all we ask in return is that they fulfil their natural role and worship and serve us. As it should be. I hope you're not turning into one of those silly men's rights activist. Pri, you're too smart for that!"

Priya looks at the black lady, slightly miffed.

"There's no reason to get insulting! Of course I don't think men and women are equal, I'm not stupid. I'm just saying within their natural limitations -- far below what women can achieve, we all agree on that - we might give them a few more chances to become their best selves. As much as man can be 'best'. Under female supervision, naturally."

"OK, OK, that's enough, ladies."

Tina interjects as the tension rises.

"There's absolutely no need to quarrel over something silly like men, is there? We can all agree they're below us and need our guidance. The details are -- solvable on an individual basis. Like Lex -- would you like to be in an advanced maths class where the intellectual talents you may of may not have are -- stimulated more?"

Alex, who could barely follow the women's conversation hasn't expected to be included.

"Uhm.. I... that would mean I have to do even More maths?"

"So smart."

Tina giggles.

"Yes, little one, that would mean more maths for you."

"Fuck, no!"

He puts a hand in front of his mouth

"Sorry, I'm not supposed to use dirty language. Outside of the..."

Bedroom, he wants to say, but stops himself. Tina chuckles.

"I won't tell your Mother. I didn't mind. See girls. No need to get all flustered. he doesn't Want to use those parts of his brain, whether he has them or not. If Alex ever goes to space, it'll only be as the female astronauts' plaything. As it should be. Now kiss and make up, you two!"

Priya and Nubia look at their de facto leader with a frown.

"Sorry?", the second in command asks.

"I want you to kiss like good friends do. That'll ease the tension."

"Where does that come from?"

"I don't know, it just seems right. It's what adult women do, isn't it?"

Alex can't suppress a smile. He may not know much about maths or such women stuff, but he knows about this. He recognises his mother's techniques to mitigate a conflict. Looks like the new woman in his life takes a few pages from the first one. The other two women look at each other and shrug.

"OK, why not?"

Nubia says, takes the nerd's head and begins to kiss her lovingly, open mouthed, their tongues exploring each others' mouths. It's obviously not the first time, but apparently the fist time it's not just to play and have fun but to further the harmony in the group. Without knowing it, Alexander has just witnessed a crucial step in the growth of a group of young women, their maturation into fully developed members of a matriarchal, peaceful, sexually open society. He doesn't fully understand how and why it works. Which is why men are where they are in this world, following, obeying the gender that is way more capable of leading.

Tina looks at him.

"Join in!"

He nods - not understanding why, really, but that Is how it usually is. Men serve as catalyst in these negotiations, their simple responsibility assuring the women of their superiority, bonding them by showing them their similarity and how they need to cooperate and harmonise to keep the world running for themselves and men, who clearly are not capable to take care of it.

The boy joins in the kiss, first with the black woman who hungrily presses her lips against his, penetrating his mouth with her muscular tongue, then the olive skinned nerd, who is more gentle, but still demanding and dominant. Eventually they let go off him and smile at each other. Their adrenaline level has decreased, their agitation subsides. The conflict has been solved the way conflicts are always solved in this civilized female lead society. With love. Without fully understanding it, Alex knows he was part of something important - on a small level but still fundamental to the workings of this world. His cock is pulsating, making it hard for him to focus on that thought. Which is why he's not in charge of anything, but the women are. So much more in control. Of themselves. Of him. Of the world.

Tina gets back to scratching her boy toy's neck.

"OK, letters in maths not your thing. What else was today?"

"History."

Alex beams. That's more his thing, Not the learning boring dates, he hates that part -- almost feels like maths to him -- but the stories. That's what history is to him essentially.

Tina nods, noticing the boy's interest.

"Ah, and what was today's lesson about?"

"The European Woman's arrival to the Americas."

"Fascinating. You're in Ms. Xicum's history class?

He nods. One of his favourite teachers.

"And what did you learn?"

Alex looks at her for a second, surprised she actually cares. This Does feel a lot like coming home to his mother after school. Apparently Tina is already very eager to take responsibility for her new boy. Enthusiastically, he starts to recall the content of today's lesson he enjoyed most.

"Well...the first were the Norsewomen, but we don't know much about that because even though everything points to a great harmony with the natives, neither the newcomers not the natives made any record and the Norsewomen didn't stay long -- probably because the land wasn't very fertile enough where they landed."

"Good"

Tina nods.

"Too often forgotten chapter. Then?"

"Well, much later, Christina Colomba, who had heard about the Norsewomen's travels and knew very well that there had to be another continent beyond the Atlantic, travelled west and landed in Central America. She was a not just a determined and brave traveller but also a kind and diplomatic woman... as all Christinas..."

Alex blushes as the women woo and chuckle and his Tina playfully slaps his cheek.

"Flattery won't get you out of your assignment. Carry on!"

He nods smiling,

"Because she was so smart and feminine, making contact with the natives was easy -- who of course were lead by women, too, as pretty much all tribes and peoples all over the world."

"Well. Most."

Priya interjects.

"No need for being a smart-ass."

Tina looks at her with a smirk.

"All peoples that matter. The very few societies in which men tried to usurp positions of leadership never survived for more than a few decades at best. Anywhere."

All women and Alex nod to Tina's lesson and Alex continues.

"Of course the women didn't speak the same language but the language of sex and love was universal. Giant orgies between Colomba's crew and the natives, with women leading the procedure and the men of the crew and the native men used as toys and gifts to ensure mutual friendship."

"Gifts? I didn't know that."

Boudica raises an eyebrow. Nubia nods.

"Sure. Columba left pretty much all of her men in the Americas -- like today, the males they didn't perform any duties other than lowly work and sexual service anyway - and replaced them with natives. Most from the tribe of Lady Tikal. I mean they weren't slaves or anything, all men could have said no, but when their Captain told them they belong to this native Queen now, they better not have had any objections. Or it would have been quite a long way home..."

The women giggle.

"And then?"

Tina nods at Alex to carry on.

"Well the rest went as it usually does when women of different cultures meet. They shared males, traded, had orgies to strengthen their bonds. With the combined knowledge of the two peoples, the Americas were settled high and low by a multiracial, multicultural, matriarchal society of peace and progress."

Tina nods but waits.

"And?"

Questioning looks from the boy.

"Why is this particular meeting of peoples so relevant in womankind's history?"

Silence. Tina sighs.

"I'm pretty sure Ms. Xicum mentioned THAT. Well, lucky you, if she asks for it next time, you can tell her: It's important because it was the first time that the women of two people came together suddenly, without any warning or cultural approach fist. Before, women travelled far and wide by land and sea, moving ever further along the coast of Europe, Africa and Asia, meeting new people, but wherever they came, they were expected. They knew the customs and knew that -- in general - all women ruled the same. Only in the Americas did West and East suddenly clash, without any forewarning. But thanks to the universal binding power of femininity, they got along, understood each other and bonded via the uniting force of sexuality and submitting males. From this point on it was clear that all women, everywhere were ruling kindly and wisely, all men were meant to submit and sex was a universal, unifying language of peace."

Alex nods solemnly. He feels like the gravity of all of womankind rests on his shoulders after that speech and doesn't even notice the other women grinning. They all know that speech, more or less, it's one of the key elements every woman in this world learns from an early age. When speaking it out loud, many find it -- slightly pompous and overblown. But it is elementarily true nonetheless and it certainly does do its job to impress small minded men and remind them of the glorious purpose of women.

Tina grins.

"OK, enough speechifying. What was your last lesson?"

Alex blushes. Shifts uncomfortably on the woman's lap.

"Uh... Literature..."

Dyani chuckles.

"I really don't know why they bother. It's not that any men is ever going to write something of importance. Or even read it."

Tina frowns.

"That's... not totally untrue, but still a bit harsh. We don't want boys to be mindless drones. Literature... touches emotional centrers that are -- underdeveloped in males, anyway. I encourage boys reading. To a certain extend, obviously. Nothing too ambitious. What did you read?"

"Actually......"

Alex blushes even more. He has a vague idea of where this may lead and he's not sure if he likes it.

"We... wrote something..."

Dyani giggles again.

"See? You let them read and the next thing, you see people think boys can be writers!"

"Well, I..."

Tina tries to suppress a smile, but can't. She obviously more or less agrees.

"Who's your teacher?"

"Mr. Marlow."

Raised eyebrows again.

"That explains it, I guess. I remember hearing that they let a man teach Lit. How very -- progressive."

Alex is pretty sure he can read his new mistress' body language well enough to see that she doesn't really approve.

"And what did he let you - write?"

"A... Haiku. To... about... a Haiku of submission for the boys to the dominance of women."

Tina's frown turns upside down.

"Now that sounds interesting. At least they picked a man who knows his place and teaches you boys where you belong and how to express yourself properly about it. I bet the women in that class don't let him tell them anything, though."

Alex shakes his head, grateful Tina doesn't seem to dig deeper into what he wrote.

"No. They kinda just humour him. They only do what he wants them to if they like to. He more or less has to let them write the schedule."

Tina nods.

"Probably for the better. Don't know how a man could pick any better teaching material than a woman. So... a Haiku of submission, huh? You wrote one too?"

Alex lowers his eyes. She did notice and digs deeper, after all.

"Yes, Ms. Tina."

"Well?"

He blushes, looks down, silent.

"I'm sure we all want to hear what a male brain can create."

The other women nod enthusiastically. Tina feels Alex's heart race and his breathing speed up.

"Now!"

No way to disobey that tone. He clears his throat. And just loud enough for the group of women to hear.

Goddess, using me

putting me into my place

obedient bliss

Tina nods and claps.

"No bad, little Lex."

The other women follow her example. Slowly. Almost sarcastically.

"Well. It is a Haiku. No finesse or depth, pretty much just a statement of his position, but I guess that was to be expected from a boy."

Priya is a harsh critic.

"But directed at a particular woman, am I right?"

The black second in command grins at the boy.

"Which particular 'goddess' did you have in mind, inspiring your creatively working brain?"

Deeper Alex blushes -- he knew this would come. There really shouldn't be a reason to be ashamed, he should be proud - deep inside he's overjoyed to sit on her lap and recite it to her. It's just... new. Unfamiliar, too.

"It's... it's for Ms. Tina.!"

Woos and cheers, loud enough to arouse the attention Alex so desperately tried to avoid while reciting.

"You've only had him for a day and he writes a poem about you. As his Goddess."

The Redhead giggles.

"I had no doubt our Tina would make an impression on the first boy she has some serious intentions with, but you really swept him off his cute little feet."

Alex gulps at hearing "serious intentions" and wonders what Tina and her entourage talked about this morning. She strokes his cheek again, making his flesh crawl with goosebumps all over.

minski
minski
99 Followers
12