Boobs and Weed

Story Info
A story about sex that never happened.
2.7k words
4.16
9.2k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wood_
Wood_
124 Followers

I want to put together again a little anecdote of mine. Originally, this was only going to be a short post, similar to another one I've made about a co-worker on a different board, but as I worked on it, it turned out to be fun reminiscing, and adding crunchy details. It might be subject to more interpretation, and maybe dramatization (even a little bit of wishful thinking), since it happened at a further time ago, back when I was an awkward, pot smoking teenager. And this doesn't involve any hardcore sex, or even straight up nudity. Those are just horny fabulations that I continuously fill my perverse mind with and use whenever I masturbate today. So I'll remember the details the best I could, and quite possibly create a few ones along the way just for the sake of entertainment.

***

I was 19 at the time. Puberty was very confusing, and sometimes frustrating.

Most of my buddies lived in the same neighborhood and most often, we ended up visiting one place after the other in the same night. One of them had an older sister, her name was Melissa. I don't remember her being with us that often, since she was older and hovered around different circles of friends, but she was always around for the few times that we did go to their place. I remember her being very funny, and pleasant to be around. A little more on the short side, she seemed to have a certain corpulence from afar. I never really paid attention, until that one hot, sticky summer night. Some of us had been chilling for some time at their apartment, and Melissa was there that night, along with one of her friend. And she was walking around with clothes that I would describe borderline decent : simple, but tight and revealing a little more skin. Though you could call it appropriate for that kind of weather. It really was muggy outside.

Most of us had that shine in our face and we all felt more than comfortable in our light clothing. Melissa had a white, low cut tank top, with some yellow patterns, as well as some black tight capri pants. After all those years, I finally realized that my friend's sister had in fact a considerate bulge going on around her chest. The tightness of the shirt just brought them out in all their glory. I could also see white bra straps, which I imagined struggling to contain all that flesh together. I pondered what size of bra could she possibly be? 38D? Or double DD at most, but who was I to tell exactly? And I knew she was probably 23, at the time. In the mind of this horny teen that I was, that kind of data sounded impressive, and very exciting. And I had already developed a serious appetite for breasts larger than average. Damn hormones...

With her hair up in a ponytail, there wasn't much blocking the view of all the soft looking skin that was left exposed outside of her top. All that big picture, every one of her features, her curves, left me shocked, and I started thinking about nothing else than her tits from that point on in the evening.

I started acting confused and didn't really know where to look. I turned into a stone, or more like a plant. Slightly moving with the surroundings, but not feeling anything. Later, we all went outside to smoke some weed in their stairs outside and I remember following the group, dragging behind like a lost puppy. As I shuffled out the door, I somehow ended up sitting next to Melissa outside. It was just the two of us sitting on the lower wall of the stairwell, and the others were all sitting in the stairs going down to their apartment. From that point, the gang was much below eye level, unable to see what I could blatantly lay my eyes on : her deep, meaty cleavage, 2 feet from my face, and I had the view, I had her company, all to myself.

The fun exploration had started. It was time to analyze how they moved around and make an obsession about it. When she took in a puff on the bong, these tits stuck out like torpedoes, and made the fabric of her top all stretched out. We passed the pipe around, along with the lighter. And then, the first time I lifted up my elbow to light up the pipe, that was when I almost felt it rubbing against the side of her tits. I kinda knew it was coming, as I knew I was way too close to her, and didn't have enough room to maneuver. She was pretty close in my personal space. It all happened so fast, but it was pretty obvious: I rubbed her big boob through her shirt and bra, from bottom to top... and she didn't flinch. Didn't it even bother her? Although I wanted to say sorry, I didn't say anything to avoid possible embarrassment. And she didn't even readjust, maybe she just didn't give a shit...or maybe even, actually liked it.

Oh my brain! It started going to some dark and steamy places. I started getting pretty fucking hard in my track pants, one of the 3 pairs I owned. Ahah! I was freaking out, just wondering how could this possibly happen to a horny, inexperienced young man like me? I was paralyzed, growing a little paranoid from the weed, but definitely happy that I was still sitting next to that hot little woman. I wasn't saying a word, just smiling around and laughing at the jokes on cue. The bong came back to me and I went again to take a hit, lifting my elbow and, this time, tried to extend my arm a little further out, stretching my luck.

So my arm, it started caressing her ribs and insisted a little more pushing into her bosom, going up towards the skin of her neckline, all that a little slower now. And wow! trust me, this time, it felt like my bent elbow was sinking in her soft, cushiony cleavage. I swore she leaned over a little in my direction and almost locked my arm between her big boobs. I guess she was leaning just to look at my bong lighting up, but I was starting to wonder (hope) she was doing it on purpose... And that she liked it more and more.

My erection stretched to its limits. It was getting painful, and that I could never forget. It ached and throbbed along my rapid heartbeat, and I felt I was starting to create an oozing mess in my boxers. At least, the fabric of my pants was holding my boner down, but I didn't want to get up, since that would be how my pole would come out in front of my friends, in all its glory. It would definitely be most awkward. I was actually starting to look for ways of how to get away incognito. As I felt this second puff sinking in, my searing desire was starting to be more of a primitive, raw energy. That paranoia goes both ways with the weed. It lets you imagine things that probably aren't true, so that small, insignificant gesture took wild proportions and shot my teenage hormones through the roof. It increases everything times ten. I was almost about to moan and drool like a dog, and I could almost beg her right there to fish my cock out of my pants, and stroke it! And she'd show me her big fucking jugs, and wobble them for me!!... Mmmmmh, yeah...I had to be careful. I was under influence and didn't want to do things unconsciously that I might regret later.

I was going out of my mind, trying to stay cool and hide my arousal at the same time. I was trapped, but I knew that all I had to do was to remain seated afterwards. Simple as that. I wanted to play my little sexy game again and the bong was still full. It went around in a circle and everyone started to feel a little woozy. I felt it in their snickering and snorting, and their speech degrading. Everybody coughed and laughed and had a good time, and I was there, living an enlightening experience of arousal. I felt like we were living this together, Melissa and I, without their knowledge and that gave us a little complicity that I could fantasize about, no matter what she really thought. I wanted to dare further and try to pleasure her a little this time.

The bong was back. I brought the pipe to my mouth and lifted my elbow to light up and Bam! She did it again! She leaned over, I guess, to look down the bong and see if there was any left, and my elbow just sank in her cleavage like butter. She had brought a hand up and placed it on the ground next to me, so this way her tits were even more squished together. I feigned stumbling around clumsily as I brought up the lighter, only so I can properly move my arm up and down her cleavage. I carried on to the top of her domes and aimed for her nipples through her clothes. I wanted to get them hard and poking through her top, just like I was insanely hard and possibly poking from my pants too. Holy shit, I was gonna fall over! My cock hurt so bad and my blood was just racing through my body!

I could almost hear Melissa breathing in my ears. I gave her back the bong and looked back at her with a huge grin on my face. I hoped she caught my gaze, heavy with meaning. She did return a healthy, pretty smile, but I still couldn't tell if she knew what I was up to. But she was just so nice to look at, it just melted my heart. Now I was putting feelings in the mix, and things were dangerously getting real. She lifted the lighter and arched her back a lot more than earlier when she took another puff. That way, her tits just pushed against her shirt, stretching it to its limits. I stared, dumbfounded, and I leaked profusely a big glob of pre-cum in my shorts, thinking I was probably about to orgasm without even touching myself. I didn't care.

I was gonna shoot my hot load in my pants, and it was going to be my little secret for the rest of the evening, my little secret gift that Melissa gave me, maybe even unintentionally. She was getting pretty high, too, I assumed. She remained seated that way, with her arched back, and her boobs kept sticking out to my delight. And when I describe all this, I just know from what I remembered seeing in the corner of my eyes. That's where the avid boobman such as myself goes to look when you just have to look at big tits in your everyday life without risking crossing their gaze. So she stayed liked this and smiled at me again, this time exhaling her puff through this sincere and gorgeous smile that she flashed at me. It melted my heart, hardened my dick further... Damn! I think I remember she was even wearing lipstick that night. She was just so pretty.

I was starting to feel really messed up, and that bong came in my face once again. I thought 'Oh my God! I can't take much more of this...' I was losing track of time, my thoughts were going so fast. I went for another puff, wanting to further my libido to new levels. I lift the arm to light up, slowly, and Melissa saw me getting into position. She leaned in a little closer. Closer. And I'm making this seem like an act again, as I wobble to and fro around my seat, with half-shut eyes. I was all too aware of the happy hormones bombarding me at that moment, so I was acting higher than I really was, I guess, as I was fully aware of what I wanted to do. She was almost hugging me with her boobs and now she was just breathing heavily in my ear. I lifted my arm, slowly, and pushed up a little slower just so I could feel the mass of her tit, bringing it up with the intention to let it drop down, bouncing in her bra.

I pushed and pushed, and caressed slowly, and I allowed myself to try a more convincing look at her. I turned my head towards her as I bent my head down, groggily. My elbow was pushing up all the weight of her tit and the skin in her cleavage was starting to wrinkle, as a nice bulbous mound was starting to shape up above her neckline. I let my arm get down a little, and back up again, playing with it, daring myself like an idiot, probably risking getting punched in the face by her brother. My elbow pushed up all of that abundant flesh. Her breathing was humid in my ear. Then I let go, and finally brought the lighter up, and I felt, heard, the flesh drop down. 'Damn...' That way, I had the perfect idea of how heavy they were. I didn't see them drop past my arm, but I felt so connected, it was as if I stared straight at them. And it was magnificent. They went boom: fell down in all their weight, their glory and fought against the shirt and the bra for their freedom.

I remember my boxers were completely soaked. I wasn't sure, but it felt like I had jizzed in my pants. But the itch where I wanted to relieve myself was still there.

It was getting irritating. I bent over. I squirmed around and swayed, and I probably was still touching Melissa, I wasn't sure either. But doing so, it was as if my body looked for any source of friction in my pants against my cock so I could trigger my pending orgasm. I could definitely see my cock pushing through, but only I could tell, as my pants were pretty baggy in the first place and could make believe that it wasn't what they thought it was.

I finally took that hit and handed the pipe back to Melissa. I didn't quite look at her as much this time. I was in a bit of pain and bent over a little more. I remember my stomach touching my cock, and I felt it churning around in the oozing mess of my boxers. I pressed down a little more, I thought maybe I could cum without anyone noticing. Could I put my hands in my pocket, so I can stroke it better? No it was going to be too obvious, and I wasn't sitting properly.

After a while, I looked up and saw the final blow, literally: Melissa arched her back like fucking crazy, and the way she held the pipe in front of her made her arms squish out her tits obscenely, I almost believed for a second her nipples were going to peek out. The edges of her white bra were clearly coming out, though, and I liked that it was a sexy laced pattern. The cherry on the cake... Fuck. I felt like crying.

She tilted her head towards the sky and blew out the smoke in a dog like howl. Everybody cheered and did the same, laughing their asses off. She was enjoying herself, clearly, but did she see the state I was in? What she did to me? The bowl was empty. Everyone knew at that point there wasn't much left. So everybody got up at the same time and went back in. Melissa passed me by with the sweetest smile, and blood shot eyes. My muse was walking away, leaving me on the edge of my seat and I felt utterly crushed and heart-broken, but sort of relieved at the same time.

We all proceeded to other occupations for the rest of the evening. I believe we all started playing cards in the living room, and I'm pretty sure Melissa had wandered off somewhere else in the house with her girl friend. I curled up in a ball against the wall for a good part of the night after that, trying to recover from what I just went through.

Wood_
Wood_
124 Followers