Boobs Make You Stupid Ch. 03

Story Info
Size doesn't matter. Still stupid!
1k words
4.31
9.9k
9
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy fuck!" I said to myself under a stream of hot water. "I can't believe I did that!"

Last night and alone in the safety of my apartment, I had dressed up to the hilt and sat on the couch enjoying a second bottle of wine. Maybe it was being bored. Or maybe it was the wine. Most likely it was my boobs. I decided that "dressed" as I was, no one would recognize me especially in the cover of the night darkness. This would be my first time going...coming out.

The temperature was comfortable when I started out but soon chilled as the temperature dropped. I stopped by a bar for a drink hoping it would warm me up and ended up chatting with another patron, Bill. He paid for my bar tab since I had no money with me but made me pay him back by blowing him in his car.

Back to my naked male-self the next day, I made my way back into my bedroom. I opened my dresser drawer and selected some pretty pink bikini panties with a dark blue bow marking the front. I stepped into them and slid them up my legs. Even with an erection, the panties held me snuggly.

Since I needed to go grocery shopping this morning, I dared not wear a bra that would obviously stick out from under my shirt. Instead, I chose a tight fitting micro-fiber, halter bra. The cups were unpadded and would lie flatter against my flat chest verse my D-cup bra. Even under a light jacket on, anyone studying me closely would be able to detect what I wore beneath.

It was relatively early as I arrived at the store. I made sure to keep the front of my jacket mostly zipped but only halfway up. I guess subliminally, I craved the chance of being caught. I guess on Saturdays, everyone was sleeping in so there were few shoppers in the aisles. With a bit more daring and the fact I was getting too warm, I pulled down the zip all the way.

"Milk, bread, sausages, eggs... What else do I need?" I stood there thinking. I know I would love to get a few items from the women's clothes area but was too scare to.

"Excuse me!" A voice called out from behind. I turned to see a very tall, long haired blond woman waiting. "Can I get by please? Thanks!"

"Oh sorry." I apologized. A smirk cracked her lips and I thought. "Is she looking at my chest?"

As she moved by, I thought I heard her stifle a chuckle.

Excited by my embarrassment, I shuffled down the aisle. Finishing my wine last night, I picked up a couple more bottles; two red and two white and made my way to the cashier. The young college girl was just bagging the last item of the old geezer in front of me as I started to lay out my things. Behind me in line was appeared the tall blond. She gave me a smile; a knowing smile?

"Do you need bags?" Her name tag read: Tanya.

The city long ago mandated that there be a charge for bags to try and reduce one time usage of plastics. After it was no longer mandated, a number of stores still charged customers. "Yes, please."

As Tanya passed each item over the scanner, I saw her look towards the tall blond. Using my peripheral vision, tall blond was waving her thumbs and index fingers back and forth over her chest while she nodded her head towards me. As nonchalant as she could, Tanya glimpsed at my chest through my gapping jacket. She looked back at tall blond and then at me. Unlike tall blond, Tanya failed to supress her giggle.

I tapped my card to pay and collected my bags. As I walked away, I heard both of them break out in laughter. I scurried out.

I started to put my groceries in the car when my cell buzzed. Caller ID told me it was my girlfriend. "Hi Britney. How are things going with you mom? Better?"

"She's okay but my dad still needs a bit of help around here for a bit so I'm going to stay a few more days." Related Britney. "I miss you. And I miss your cock (giggle)!"

"Me too!" I stupidly repeated.

"What? You miss your cock too?" Said Britney sarcastically. "Got to go. Luv ya!"

"Ha ha!" I retorted. "Love you too. See you soon."

As I closed the call, the tall blond was strutting towards me. I could hear her heel clack as she took each step in her red stilettos. I started to panic but like a scared rabbit, I was too petrified to move. She had parked right beside me. She looked me up and down. "Is it a nice one?"

"Wh..what?" I mumbled.

"Your bra. I know you're wearing one. Is it at least a nice bra?" She crossed her arms under her firm, full breasts. She stared and dared me. "Show me."

Like I was hypnotized, I obeyed. I pulled up my shirt and showed her my bra.

"Ha! No very flattering is it?" She rummaged around her bag, pulled something out and flung it at me. "I think you need this more than I do. Here! Hope it fits! Ha Ha Ha Ha!"

I caught the item by the strap and watched her drive off. I held the item up she tossed me. It was a white bullet bra. Quickly I stuck it inside one of my bags and sped home. Now nervously in my kitchen, I pulled out the bra from its hiding. The size was a bit too small but I could stretch the Lycra to fit around my chest but the cups... The cups were huge! G's!

My cock was already rock hard inside my panties. I dashed to my room and stripped off my street clothes. I removed the halter bra that I had on and hooked the four eyelets of the new bra behind my back. I pulled out my forms from their hiding and slipped them in the cups. Of course they were too small to fully fill them and moved around since I didn't glued them on.

I reached inside my panties and grabbed my shaft. It was coated and slick from my pre-cum. It took only a few strokes before I started to prematurely ejaculate. "F...U...U...U...C...K...!"