Boogie Van Ch. 01

Story Info
Vanessa makes my South rise.
3.6k words
4.17
32.7k
36
0

Part 1 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,841 Followers

After 25 years of living in Brooklyn all my life, I wanted to get out and explore the nation. To this end, I had bought a 1977 Dodge Tradesman 200 Maxi Van, that I had bought at an estate sale. The age of the van kept the bidding low. I liked the dark maroon color, I saw some good potential, and for a modest price, it was mine. I liked the idea of owning one of the well-known boogie vans, a "shaggin' wagon" if ever there was one. I contacted one of my Uncles, who was well known for his skill at restoring older vehicles, and told him what I wanted. Uncle Joe grinned, and told me not to worry, he would take care of it personally.

He checked out the engine, and told me that the 52,000 miles on the odometer were the first run through, the engine needed no more work than just a tune-up, and some minor adjustments. The inside needed more work, someone had tried to make it into a camper, and apparently had given up halfway through the attempt.

"Not to worry Colin, once I have this baby done, it'll be perfect. I love the boogie van era, I had my first fuck in the back of my 76 Ford boogie van, my first girlfriend and I loved to test the shocks after every date, and I have a lot of great memories of how well my Ford van paid off for me."

When he called me down to his garage, and I got the tour of his restoration, oh man, as he had promised, it was perfect. Right behind the front Captain's chairs was a dinette area, with a fridge and a three burner stove. A double sink and counter were on the opposite side. The inside had been carpeted in a new dark blue, the hallway led down between a large closet on the left and a bathroom, complete with a shower, on the right. In the master bedroom, a nice big double bed had been installed. And it was no foam rubber mattress, this was a brand new pillow-top.

"When you are out on the road, why not have the comforts of home? This new pillow-top will be perfect for sleeping...and for entertaining willing ladies. That old cot that was in here was crap."

Being family really paid off, he just charged me for the parts, telling me that it was a labor of love to restore my van to its boogie van glory. I took him and his wife Stella out for the best steak dinner I could find.

When I hit the road. It felt good to leave the crush of the Greater New York metro behind me, as I headed south. Now that my van's restoration was complete, I wanted to see what it was like.

*****

A few days later, as I crossed the state line into Mississippi, I recalled what my friend Mike had told me about the bush parties that the local residents like to set up. He had lived in the city of Starkville for 5 years, before moving back to his hometown of Rochester, New York.

"Oh yeah, the best party is over on Magnolia Lane, it's just two miles west outside the city limits of Starkville. It's not just the location that makes it a 'bush' party. With Mississippi State University in Starkville, there's always a great supply of hot looking bitches, most have that killer southern accent, wearing very little, and I can tell you from personal experience, they are very fuckable. Just practice a good Southern accent, and you'll have a great time."

Mindful of being in the deep south, I had been practicing a southern drawl behind the wheel, when I got there, I felt that I sounded just like I was born and raised there. After getting a spot at the Starkville KOA campground, I drove my van over to the party area, and 3 miles down Magnolia Lane, I saw a big open space, part of it being used as a parking lot, and the other half is where the party was set up. I drove my van in, and parked it in a darkened area of the lot, hoping my New York license plate would not be noticed. I joined the party, and no one gave me any more than a welcome to the party. My Southern accent passed muster, and I checked out the women. Oh yeah, there were a lot of blonde-haired, blue-eyed women, most of them running around in bikinis that were patterned with the battle flag of the confederate army. Some of them were showing off a lot more, thin thong straps running up the cleave of hot asses, god, talk about fattening up the eyes.

One of them really caught my eye. Short blonde hair, blue-eyed, fair skin, the almost stereotypical image of Southern womanhood. She was solid, not fat, but voluptuous, I estimated her height at about 5'7", weight around 150 pounds, and a "solid as a brick shithouse" body, looked to be around 38D - 30 - 39. She was one of the ones wearing a bikini that was patterned with the confederate battle flag. I grinned, that bikini top was just two small triangles of fabric, with strings that tied up behind the neck and around the back. The top was doing its best to hold up those huge dairies, while the bikini bottoms tied up at the sides, leaving just a tiny scrap of fabric covering her pussy area, while a similarly patterned and abbreviated piece of fabric, that just barely covered the backside made a nice cleave between the cheeks of her ass. I could see a tattoo just above her barely covered pubic region, no surprise, it was a confederate battle flag. I noticed she also had a tramp stamp, this one was the CSA Stars and Bars flag.

I wondered if this was one of the hot fucks that my friend Mike had mentioned. I was just about to make my way over when she saw me and made a beeline for me. I admired the sexy shimmy of her body in motion, oh yeah, I wanted to strip that awesome body down, free those melons, and suck and nibble on her tits as I rammed my cock into her cunt, fucking her crazily until I blew a load of Yankee spunk into her precious Southern fuck-hole.

"Hey sugar, I ain't never seen y'all before, what's your name, where y'all from?"

Using my best Southern voice, I drawled, "Ah'm David Grimshaw, ah'm 24 years old from Mobile, Alabama, and ah was told that y'all throw the best parties."

Giving me a beaming smile, she cooed, "Y'all are so right! My name is Vanessa Beauregard, ah'm 22 years old, and mah great great great granpappy was Colonel Richard Beauregard, who fought the good fight against the Yankee enemy."

Once she said that her talk was all about the injustices done to the South.

"Mark mah words, the South is gonna rise again...goddam Yankee carpetbaggers who swarmed us like locusts after the war, taking over our land, eager to pillage our homes, our plantations, and ravage all the delicate Southern belles, brutally stripping them of their womanhood...disgusting Northerners, with their tiny pricks, who couldn't measure up to big, hard Southern men...Never let a Yankee cross mah threshold."

Most of the people were just there just to eat some barbeque, drink, and have a good time, and I saw more than a few within earshot roll their eyes at this diatribe, it sounded like she had this routine like a stuck record, they had heard it many times before.

So Yankees don't measure up, is that so? I had 9 inches that would be happy to stuff this mouthy bitch, and I smiled. Get her all warmed up, strip her down, fuck every hole she offers up, then reveal the truth. She'll hate it, finding out she was well and truly fucked by a Northern Liberal Yankee. I bided my time, she was happy to put away a few shots, and it didn't take long before she was all over me, running her hands over my crotch, and feeling the hard eager bulge.

I noticed that despite the fuckability of her body, all the guys had avoided her. I wondered about it, in passing, but my cock was too hard, my lust to ram this Southern bitch too high, to wonder about that.

"Oh yeah, a good, hard Southern cock, let's find someplace more private, and have some fun."

I said, "Well, mah van's just over in the parking lot, how about if we hop in? Got a nice big bed, all private, and ready."

She said, "Let's go sugar!"

As we walked towards the parking area, I noticed several males turn their heads, and give me knowing looks.

The darkness of the last stage of twilight hid my New York license plate, as I led her to my van. When we climbed in, she quickly had her hand groping at my crotch, feeling up my surging cock. I reached down to stroke at her bikini covered pussy, her moan urged me on. When I went to slip my hand into her bikini bottoms, she pushed my hand away, pulled her hand back, and sat up straight, giving me an indignant look.

"I think y'all are trying to take too many liberties. What kind of a girl does y'all think ah am? Ah'm saving my precious virginity for a future husband, ah'm not gonna just give it away!"

Now I knew what the looks were for, why the other guys avoided her. A real cock tease, eager to give anyone who didn't know her a bad case of lover's nuts. Looks like this prick teaser's antics were well known, I wondered how many other guys had been given a set of aching blue balls, and a rock hard, unsatisfied cock. I could see the glimmer of triumph in her eyes, and the smirk, oh yeah, her mind was savoring the idea that another sucker would be left with a roaring case of aching balls. No way, this was one that was not going to leave me with a set of unsatisfied blue balls.

I grabbed her and shoved her down. She was not prepared for it, thinking that I'd meekly let her go, and she could put another notch in her cock tease belt. She was face down, keeping my weight on her to hold her down, I clamped a hand over her mouth, and pinched her nose shut. She struggled wildly, but I kept it up until her struggles ceased, and she passed out. I quickly released her, and I could hear her breathing resume.

I took great pleasure in stripping off her bikini, just a few tugs on the strings holding it together. Now I got a good, up-close look at her body, man, was a build. She was 5 feet, 9 inches tall, and oh yes, she was really solid. Those amazing 38D boobs jutted up, round and firm, topped with large, pink nipples the color of bubblegum. Her belly had a slight swell, fuck, that looked hot, nipping into her 30-inch waistline, then flaring out into those awesome 39-inch hips. Between the swell of her hot hips, her pubic triangle was neatly trimmed, hair as blonde as the hair on her head, carpets and drapes match, she had long, sexy, solid legs, and rolling her over, I saw the awesome heart-shaped ass. The only things she had on any longer were her two tattoos. Oh yeah, this little southern tease was definitely cock raising material, my cock was aching, ready to give her the fucking she had built me up to.

I took some belts, and a length of rope, and set about securing her. I placed her on the bed, on her back, legs spread up and apart. I positioned her so that her hips would just be on the very edge of the bed. Using one length of rope, I made a loop at one end and placed it around her left wrist. Pulling her arms up straight over her head, I ran the length through the center slat on the headboard, then brought it down. Measuring the amount of give, I cut the rope, and looped it around her right wrist.

I grinned as I looked at the bikini I was holding, oh yeah, that'll make a great trophy, another Confederate defeat. With that in mind, I had another idea. I had a T-shirt with a slogan on it that I thought would be very appropriate, and I pulled it on, so she'd see that when I woke her up.

Now that she was secured, I quickly started the van up, drove slowly out of the parking area, and going to high-beams, lit up the road back towards the highway. After 10 minutes on the highway, I saw the lighted KOA sign and wheeled in. I drove to my assigned plot, and got out and looked around. The sites next to mine were open and unoccupied, perfect. I climbed back into the van, time to wake Vanessa up, so we could have some fun.

I took a washcloth, wet it down, then lightly stroked at her face. Her eyelids fluttered, they opened, saw me, glared, then as she rose to fully awake, she tried to lower her arms, and gave a confused look above her head, seeing her arms restrained straight upwards. She looked down, saw her naked body, and blushed as she realized I'd stripped her, put her naked body on full display for my eyes.

"You bastard, what do y'all think you are! Ah demand y'all let me go right now!"

Dropping the accent, I shot back, "Sorry baby, but I wasn't going to let a little tease like you get away. Handing out blue balls, naughty girl!"

I grabbed her behind her knees, pushed them up and back, and I smacked her cheeks twice, leading red handprints on her ass.

"OUCH, that hurt you bastard! Enough of the foolishness, if y'all let me go, ah'll make it well worth your while."

"Too late for that baby, you had your chance, but you had to be a cock tease. I will make it well worth my while. By the way, look at my T-shirt."

She looked, her eyes widened, my T-shirt read "I'm a Northern Liberal Yankee, and proud of it."

She croaked, "You...you..."

I cut in, "That's right baby, the pure New York accent you are now hearing is really the way I talk. I put on a really good imitation of a good ole Southern boy, didn't I? So, since we are all alone, your days of not having any Northerners cross your threshold is about to come to an end."

I stripped in her line of sight, and I could see the stare, as she saw my 9 inches, rock hard and ready for action.

"You dirty Yankee, y'all are just as disgusting as y'all were after the civil war!"

"Well, just for that, I'm going to record this momentous occasion, and maybe I'll post it on the internet, for others to enjoy. Hmmm, what title would be good? Maybe, 'Yankee tames Vanessa, a Southern cock teasing Bitch', or 'Vanessa, the hot Southern Blonde Bitch, she sure made my South rise!' or 'Vanessa, the blonde Southern bitch gets satisfaction from Big Yankee Cock.' What do you think about those titles, Vanessa? I'm kind of partial to the second one, you sure have made my South rise!"

The look on her face as I set up the camera to catch all the action was perfect. Then she started again with her diatribe.

"Bastard Yankee, just y'all wait until ah get free, everyone at the party is gonna hunt y'all down, and kill your worthless Northern ass. Once ah'll tell them about how y'all violated me and stole mah precious Southern womanhood from me, y'all will be the sorriest Yankee ever! Dirty rapist, all you can do is rape women, never had a regular sexual episode in your whole damn life!"

Precious Southern womanhood, jeez, what a line. She was running off like a reject from Gone With The Wind.

I could see her winding up for more garbage. I was tired of this crap, and out of her line of sight, I reached into one of the drawers. I pulled out a roll of duct tape, tore off a strip, and I came back up while she was still yammering.

"Bastard Yankee, you'll be so mmmpppffff!"

That broken record was cut off as I slapped the tape over her lips.

"I've heard enough of that shit, now your cunt is going to get the fucking it was designed for!"

She tried to twist her hips away as I climbed on top. I grabbed her legs and pressed her knees up against her tits. I lowered down, using my weight to keep her in position, this cock teaser was going to get what she had created. This position tilted her hips up and opened her precious box perfectly, and I nudged against her lips and pushed. I managed an inch before I came up against an obstruction. I grinned at her. Hot damn, she wasn't lying, a tight little virgin.

"A real prick teasing virgin! No need to worry baby, you got an excellent cherry buster on the job!"

I pulled back slightly, and drove in, hard. I felt her body stiffen as her cherry held for a second, then her gagged shriek of pain announced the surrender as my cock tore through, bursting open her ''precious Southern womanhood''. I kept most of my weight on her body, keeping her legs pressed tightly against her tits as I drove in past the shredded remnants of her hymen. Vanessa tried to writhe out from under me, in so doing, her hips pumped up, her eyes were wide as she realized she'd just helped me push even further into her. I reveled in the sensation of violating this prick teasing bitch, my Northern Yankee cock parting her ''delicate Southern womanhood'', opening her virgin walls for her first fuck. Vanessa's muffled grunts and growls sounded as I gave one last hard upward thrust to complete her deflowering. I felt my cock thump tightly against her cervix as I bottomed out, my balls smacked against her ass as I stuffed her. This was my first deflowering of a virgin, the tight hug of Vanessa's virgin pussy around my cock was out of this world, her pink hole was the ultimate in cock taking pleasure. The knowledge that I would be the first one to christen her tight virgin cunt with its first load of hot cum made my cock throb.

"Oh fuck yeah, nice tight cunt you got there Vanessa, virgin tight, so perfect, thanks for keeping it virgin tight for me baby. You'll never forget your first fuck baby, here's what you get for being a prick tease, Vanessa."

I pulled back and rammed upwards again as I started to hump at her stiffened, resisting body, splitting her tight, newly fucked walls apart, over and over, getting into a rhythm, fucking her hard. I could hear Vanessa's grunts of displeasure, I was thumping against the tight neck of her cervix on every in-stroke, the hard, implacable length forcing her tight virgin walls apart, over and over. Oh god, the knowledge that I was giving Vanessa's tight little virgin cunt its first fuck, was heady stuff indeed. Holy fuck, the tight cling of fucking her precious virgin box for the first time was like nothing else, her grunts of discomfort as I drilled her just made me hotter. Her wriggling of discomfort did nothing more than tighten up her virgin cunt further, the milking pull clamped even tighter at my cock, god, I was gonna blow my load pretty damn fast. I just let my cock ram the tightness of her pink hole. I looked down at Vanessa's face. The smirky sneer that she gave me when she tried to hand me a set of blue balls was gone, replaced by a defeated look. I grinned, I had bested this ballbusting bitch, claimed her virginity, and was ready to flood her, once again, the Union comes out the winner. I could feel the cum swirling, ready to explode.

"Yes, yes you prick teasing tight little Confederate bitch, I'm gonna flood your fertile womb, gonna sperm your eggs baby!"

My steel hard cock jerked, swelling up, a loud muffled grunt from Vanessa at the feel of my cock forcing apart her cervix, and I was ready to flood her womb.

"Oh fuck, yeah, take it, this is what you deserve, what all prick teasing bitches deserve, fuck, yeah, yeah, OH FUCK, YEAH!!"

I drove forward hard, one last thrust, and my cock erupted. It felt like a hose suddenly on full blast, as rope after rope gushed crazily, painting her womb with hot sperm. I went to short, pumping thrusts, letting the tight grip of her freshly fucked pussy milk my prick. I kept going until my cock was fully milked, then collapsed on her with a satisfying growl.

"Oh yeah, what a hot fuck you are. Your womb is now flooded with my hot, fertile sperm, was it good for you too, baby?"

She let out some muffled reply, and I smiled. She wriggled around as much as she could, thinking that I was going to let her go. I felt the wriggling radiate around her pussy, and my cock took notice. I heard muffled grunts as she felt my cock harden up again, ready for another ride. But, I felt she needed another hole opened up if she wasn't saving her pussy by taking it up the ass.

groomleader
groomleader
2,841 Followers