Boogie Van Ch. 03

Story Info
Colin discovers more lust on the highways.
4k words
4.39
14.1k
9
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,843 Followers

I set out, heading for US 45 north, to head back in the general direction back home. A little under 3 hours later, I was passing through Jackson, Tennessee on I-40. The day was heating up fast, as I continued on towards Nashville. A few miles outside of Nashville, I noticed the A/C was not pumping out any more than a weak stream of tepid air, and it quickly got hot and sweaty, becoming stiflingly oppressive, and I was sweating it out.

Up ahead I could see a large T/A truck stop sign, man, that was great placement. I could get my van serviced, I hoped it wasn't a fried A/C, that would be expensive. Now I could get it checked out, I was hoping it just needed more coolant. Taking the exit, I steered onto the access road and parked. The mechanic checked it out and confirmed the good news, all it needed was more coolant, and it did not take long to get the coolant topped up. The large sign out front advertised large, clean, roomy showers, free of charge for customers who bought a tankful of gas or had repairs done. I grabbed my backpack, put in my toiletry kit, a fresh change of clothes, and two big towels, and went in. At the front desk, a lady trucker just in front of me had registered for a shower, I added my name, and I turned, and saw her smile. She beckoned me over.

"Hello sugar, this is a busy day, usually this is a good place to get a shower immediately. I'm Jenni from Dallas, what's your name sugar, what brings y'all out this way?"

I noticed the distinct Texas twang to her voice, and I replied "Nice to meet you, Jenni, I'm Colin from Brooklyn, I'm doing a solo road trip to christen my fully restored 77 Boogie Van, my A/C was running low, and they topped it up, and after sweating in my van, I need a shower."

Jenni said, "It's nice to meet you, Colin. This has the best showers in all of Tennessee, clean, roomy, and lots of hot water."

I had been surreptitiously checking her out, she was nice. Shoulder length red hair and bright green eyes, full lips, a light spray of freckles across her face and upper chest, her T-shirt showed full, generous breasts.

Jenni said, "I'm making a run from Dallas to Knoxville, then another load from Knoxville to Pittsburgh, then from Pittsburgh clear across to Seattle. I'm hoping to get a load that will take me back to where I live, which is Dallas. How about if we go into the restaurant, and get a bite to eat? They'll call us when we are at the top of the list."

That sounded good, and she turned to lead the way, and I got a look at the rest. Oh yeah, nice hips, a curvy flare, and her ass cheeks were full, firm, and well rounded. The smooth curves, and the solid bodies, get me every time. We were seated, and over a plate of appetizers, we exchanged stories.

"I've been driving a big rig for the last 5 years, ever since I was 25. After I graduated from high school, I tried some college courses, but I dropped out after the first year, they were boring, and I was not learning anything. So, I worked here and there, then I decided I'd better get a real steady job, I love to drive, I got my commercial license on the first try, and since then, I've never looked back. I like the freedom of the open road, no boss looking over my shoulder, or trying to get me alone after hours and feel me up. Had a couple of those gigs, entry-level, the boss feels like he has a license to grope my tits and ass. I told them what pigs they were, and quit on the spot. It'll be nice to get back home, I sure miss my wife."

She looked up at my face, and said softly, "Hope I didn't shock you, about being in a same sex marriage."

I replied, "Hell no, I always say you should be allowed to marry whoever you want. I just attended a same sex wedding a couple of months ago. The brides were beautiful, they make a lovely couple."

She smiled, and continued, "I had a feeling that you might understand, being from the Northeast, especially New York, seem to be a lot more progressive than some of the other parts of this country. Yeah, where we live, we have to keep it a little bit quiet. Texas is filled with gun-crazy, red cracker conservatives. Gotta be careful as to who you tell personal things to. My wife Kat is telling me would move, Washington, Oregon, or California, and I think that's a very good idea. Driving a truck, I can basically move anywhere in the US. The Pacific Northwest perhaps, Seattle looks like a great place to live, been there on quite a few runs. Or the Bay area around San Francisco, maybe a nice little place on the coast of Oregon. Would you like to see a picture of my beautiful wife?"

She passed over a picture, oh wow, she sure knew how to pick a hot wife. Long blonde hair, a beaming smile, sapphire blue eyes, and that body, even fully dressed, damn, she looked like a real hot lady.

I said, "Wow Jenni, you sure know how to pick a beautiful wife, she's a knockout!"

I handed it back, and she said, "I was married to a guy, a regular marriage back when I was 20. He was a bum, and after 12 months, we got a divorce. I met Kat 4 years ago when she moved into the apartment next to mine. I noticed what a beautiful lady she was, and it made me tingle deep down inside. I shook it off, I hadn't gotten any action from my just departed husband for the last 9 months of our marriage. When I went to bed that first night after meeting Kat, my mind took over. I like to drape my hips over a pillow, and get my hand down there, and work on myself when I masturbate. As I got into the rhythm of my session, I imagined her right there, almost naked, wearing just a pajama top. She was sitting on the edge of the bed, whispering, 'Don't stop baby, keep going, I want to see you cum.' "

"I fell thrills of pleasure as I imagined the scene, Kat pulled the blanket down to just below my hips, my naked ass upthrust, and she began to rub my body, hands roaming over my naked back. I began squeezing myself harder, pressing into my hand with my pelvis, slowly rocking against my bed as the images of her caressing my nudity filled my mind. I started to make little noises of passion, as I imagined her pulling the blanket away fully, leaving my entire backside naked and exposed to her eyes."

"'Oh yeah baby, do it, ride your hand, make yourself cum baby.' ''

"My session was really getting me hot, as I rocked harder, imagining Kat's hands drifting down to my naked ass cheeks, stroking and caressing them. I imagined her hands as they cupped my cheeks, she started to press down on me, developing a rhythmic pressure of her own. As I rocked she applied pressure, making my thrusts even more delicious. I was letting out moans and growls of passion, as I felt the wave starting to gather speed. Then she reached over to my hips and began holding me off the mattress."

"'Slow down a little' " she begged. "'I want to enjoy this.' "

"Her imagined urging made me feel even more desperate as I lifted my hips up, I was now thrusting against nothing. It was a delicious and frustrating pleasure as I delayed my orgasm."

"Imagining her hands on both of my hips Kat suddenly straddled me, placing one knee on each side of my legs, and as she did she gently lowered herself until her pelvis pressed against me. I could clearly imagine the feel of the outline of her vulva against my naked cheeks, the heat of her sex pressed against my naked flesh, hot and moist. She stripped off her pajama top, tossed it away, I then imagined the feel of her naked body lowering down, how her naked breasts felt, her stiff hard nipples digging into my back, as her nude body pressed tightly against my back. I was grunting and moaning, masturbating furiously, ready to explode. I imagined her grasping my hips tightly, molding her body against mine, then using her whole body to rub against me. That did it, and I exploded in orgasm, my body shaking and shuddering, crying out my passion into the pillow. It was the most powerful climax that I had ever experienced as I imagined Kat's nude body pressed against me a dozen times, imitating the undulations that I had been making as I tried to meet her thrusts with the arching of my back. Suddenly I imagined the moans, her body shaking and writhing against me, letting out soft cries of pleasure, a gush of her hot juices flowing out over my ass, running down the crease of my cheeks as she exploded in climax, squeezing the entire length of her body against mine."

She looked up, her face was flushed, she smiled and said, "Whew, that really got me going. I had discovered my bi-sexual side, and I decided to see what I could get going with Kat beyond a fantasy. As it turned out, she was just as hot for me as I was for her. Let me tell you about our first time together. It was a Thursday, early afternoon, we got daring, no one was around, so we stripped down to just our panties, and went swimming in our apartment pool. It felt so daring, so naughty to be almost naked, our panties clung to us as we climbed out of the pool. The pool water had made our panties transparent, I could clearly see her pubic region and her ass cheeks. I realized that my panties were just as transparent, and I felt a thrill of lust run over me as I saw Kat eagerly checking me out. After laying out in the sun, and some sexually charged suggestions, we were in her bedroom. We were both on our knees, facing each other. Kat's breasts took my breath away, full, succulent mounds tipped with cherry red nipples, stiff and hard, pointing right at me."

"'Now, let's have some special girl on girl time,' Kat cooed. 'I want you Jenni, and I am sure you feel the same way. Do you feel that way?' "

"I was too excited to make a coherent word, so I just nodded eagerly."

"Kat smiled, and said gently, 'I'll take your panties off and then you pull mine down, okay?' "

"That made my blood surge, to be naked, totally naked in front of each other, hot, horny, and wanting to pleasure each other. I watched, spellbound, as Kat reached out and pulled my panties down to my knees. I leaned back and brought my legs up so Kat could slip them over my feet. I could feel my pussy, lightly covered with a neatly trimmed covering of red pubic hair, fully exposed to Kat, I saw her lick her lips as she gazed down between my thighs, she couldn't take her eyes away from my red tuft. All I could think about was having Kat's fingers gliding between my pussy lips, then the bolt of pleasure I would feel if Kat followed in with her mouth on my creamy pink hole. This was my first time with another woman, I had never done anything with a girl before. Kat finally pulled her eyes away and looked into my face, her face was flushed, pupils wide, and I could tell she was getting as hot as I was."

"Kat's voice, husky with desire, cooed, 'Okay, your turn, get me naked!' "

"I got back on my knees, reached out, my hands trembled as I hooked my fingers into the waistband, and slowly pulled Kat's panties down. Her skin was so soft and I could feel the heat radiating from between Kat's legs. I was breathing in sharp little gasps, as Kat's beautiful sex was revealed. Her pussy was shaven clean, and I could see her pussy lips, swollen with desire and glistening with her juices. My eyes were wide, staring at her gorgeous pussy, I couldn't take my eyes off it. Knowing I was going to touch her there, and let Kat touch me between my legs made my heart pound. The idea was so hot, and after touching her, I knew that I wanted, no, needed to get my mouth down there, and lick Kat's smooth, bare mound. I trembled with desire as Kat leaned back and let me slip her panties over her feet."

"I brought Kat's panties to my nose and breathed in. My nose was right were Kat's pussy lips had been nestled, and my whole body trembled with desire as I smelled the scent of Kat's juices, her arousal, peppery, musky, and hot, permeated the panty crotch. It made me ache with desire, and I heard a soft purr from Kat as she watched me."

"We sat closely, with our legs intertwined like a pair of scissors. I saw Kat's gorgeous face, so full of lust as she reached out and cupped my pussy. Kat was so gentle, not grabbing or groping at me. I started to let out soft coos of pleasure as I felt her fingers lightly gliding up and down my slick, swollen vaginal lips, tracing the folds. With a feather-soft touch, she eased in between them. I felt her finger gently probing me, I felt my juices well up, coating her finger, and I moaned with sheer pleasure.

'' 'Touch me, Jenni,' Kat whispered, her eyes wide, 'Touch me too.' "

"I slipped my hand between Kat's legs, my fingertips found her just as wet as I was. I let my fingertips glide lightly up and down her soft, pink opening, tracing the contours of her slick lips, and as I slid a finger into her, Kat breathed deeply and she closed her eyes. Her breathing increased and her stomach sucked in and out. God, did it turn me on, knowing she liked it."

"'That feels so good,' " she whispered. 'Ummm, oh yeah, slip another finger in me baby.' ''

"As I eagerly did so, I felt Kat slip a second finger into me, and she started to slowly, gently finger bang me. Kat's thumb started to rub my clit, it rose up fast, so hard, it was throbbing almost to the point of pain. My eyes were closed and I was slowly moving my hips to the rhythm of Kat's fingers sliding in and out of me. I felt Kat's warm breath on my face, opened my eyes, Kat had leaned forward, her mouth only inches from mine. She licked her lips, making them glisten, the pinkness so inviting. I knew I wanted to go beyond just masturbating, my vagina gripped Kat's fingers like it would never let go. At the same time, Kat's hot, slick juices covered my hand as I also explored the secret place between Kat's legs."

"The tip of Kat's tongue lightly touched my lips and I was eager to return it, not a friendly kiss, but a woman's kiss, a lover's kiss. I felt dizzy with the chance to do something that had seemed so forbidden. I opened my mouth to Kat's mouth, and for a moment we shared the same breath. Then our lips met and Kat slid her tongue inside. Her mouth tasted so fresh, her tongue was delicious, sweeping and dancing through my mouth, making me hunger for more. My tongue quickly responded, and our mouths clung hungrily to each other, our tongues dancing and sweeping into each other's mouth. With her free hand, she gently cupped my breast and took my nipple between her fingers. I could feel my nipple, rock hard and erect under her stroking fingers. Kat gently maneuvered me onto my back. Her mouth moved down, and she started to run her tongue over my hard nipples, licking and gently sucking at them. The feelings shot through me, god that felt fantastic."

"I whispered hoarsely to her, 'Oh yes my sweet Kat, so good, that feels so good!' "

"Kat rose up, and she looked down at my face and our eyes met. I motioned for Kat to come get on top of me as I brought my knees up and spread my legs in invitation. Like a dream, Kat seemed to float between my parted thighs as she eased down on me, our nipples kissing then our breasts pressing together. I wrapped my legs around Kat, and with my arms around her in a tight embrace, we devoured each other's mouths. My pussy was dripping, hungry for Kat, and as we moved our hips together, I felt my stiff, erect clit touch Kat's equally excited clit, a wave of raw sexual energy shot through me and we both cried out as we pressed our bodies tightly together, grinding our clits together."

"Kat's hot breath was on my ear, whispering 'Jenni, Jenni baby, don't stop, Jenni, Jenni' over and over again, her words were as sweet as a love song."

"I cupped her ass cheeks, gripping them as I held her tightly against my crotch. I was consumed by Kat's soft body on top of me, the heat of our arousal. The room was filled with the scent of our lust, her delicious cries of passion, my sounds of passion joined hers, and I could feel my orgasm gathering force. We clung tightly to each other, Kat was humping on top, while I bucked upwards, our hips humping and grinding together, rubbing our throbbing clits together. The heat of the room made us sweat, our bodies were covered with a fine glaze as we rubbed and slid against each other. My pussy was aching, my clit throbbing and burning with desire, as Kat's straining clit brushed heatedly against mine. We started to go faster, oh yeah, it was going to feel so good. Kat's body started to shake, and she started humping wildly at me."

"I felt the rush, ready to take me, and I cried out, 'Fuck, oh my god, gonna cum, gonna cum so fucking HHAAARRRDD!' "

"Kat grunted, 'Yes, oh yes, cum for me, cum with me baby, yes, fuck, OH MY GAWWWWWWWW!!' "

"Our voices spiraled up to shared shrieks of pleasure, I felt my pussy wrench wildly, then the rush of my orgasm come at me, as Kat growled, and I felt a rush of juices as her pussy let go. When her juices showered over my clit, my pussy started to squirt too, our bodies shuddering and writhing together, pussies squirting, soaking the sheets with a flood of our juices, as an orgasm that felt like liquid fire seared through my straining body. After the first massive explosion of passion, our hips jerked in spastic little aftershocks as we continued to rub our throbbing clits together, sending bolts of pleasure racing through our bodies. I had never climaxed so intensely in my life, and I knew the moment it started to subside that I wanted to do it again."

"After holding on to each other for what seemed like an eternity, Kat slowly rolled off me and lay on her back next to me, eyes closed, my heart still racing. Our bodies were covered with sweat, my crotch and the inside of my thighs were soaked with our juices. The air was heavy with the scent of our lovemaking and it filled my nostrils and made me light-headed. My eyes were closed as I drifted on soft, wispy clouds recalling every touch, taste, and smell of what had just happened. The wetness between my legs made my pussy tingle in the soft breeze of the air conditioning. After a while, Kat moved over and I felt her breath on my stomach. I opened my eyes to see Kat lightly kissing her way from my navel down through my pubic area, licking me like a kitten. Kat gently pushed my legs apart and kissed my folds, spread open and swollen with sexual excitement. Then Kat licked my inner thighs and all around my pussy. When Kat had finished cleaning up our juices, the tip of her tongue softly probed my vagina."

"Kat paused, looked up at me, and cooed, 'Jenni baby, would you like to kiss my pussy while I kiss yours?' "

"I growled, 'Oh god, yes, let me 69 you baby, I need to lick your sweet pink hole!"

"Kat smiled at me, then she raised up, turned her body around, and swung her leg over me, a bolt of pleasure shot through me as Kat's beautiful sex was only inches from my mouth. It was wildly erotic seeing her beautiful sex that close and it ramped up her arousal to a fever pitch. I watched, fascinated, as Kat's hot crimson love flesh hovered above me, I was more turned on than I had ever been in my life. The heat from between her legs warmed my face. I smelled the scent of Kat's arousal, hot and musky, and it made me dizzy with desire. The fact that her pussy opening was bare, freshly waxed, and totally open to my eyes, everything was dewy wet, made my body tremble. I could feel Kat's tongue stroking just inside my labia lips and I couldn't wait to taste Kat. I ran a finger along Kat's pink trail, hearing her soft moan as my finger slid inside her hot tunnel again. My tongue quickly followed, sliding along Kat's luscious pink inner lips. Her purr of pleasure spurred me on, once I got a taste of Kat's musky sap, I couldn't stop. I pulled Kat's pussy against my face, and started to eat her ravenously, my tongue dipping deep into Kat's fiery center, licking her as her sweet juice flowed out, flooding my mouth."

"Kat's hot mouth was just as busy with my molten pussy, her hot mouth at my steaming core felt amazing, it was driving me wild. Almost as if we were two halves of one being, we simultaneously buried our face in each other's molten hot pussy, licking, tasting the hot musky juices, our shared arousal feeding off each other, making us hotter and hotter. Our hot, panting breaths filled the room as we each licked the other towards a climax. We held on tight, and when Kat wrapped her tongue around my bulging clit, pulling at the engorged stem over and over again, I started flicking my tongue against Kat's straining clit. The rush was incredible, and we both shrieked into each other's pussy as we exploded in orgasm together, our cries of release bouncing off the walls, as our bodies shuddered and writhed together in orgasmic ecstasy."

groomleader
groomleader
2,843 Followers
12