Book Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like that?"

"Yeahhhh."

She let out a series of pumps while remaining fully inserted.

"FUUUUCK YES."

I slid my elbows back under me and propped back up on all fours. A hand landed flush against my ass cheek making me yelp.

"Look back at it. Look back at it and watch me pound your ass."

I went into a tripod-like position on one elbow and peered over my left shoulder. Jess' ass looked amazing from this angle. The straps of the harness pressed into her causing the meat of her ass to bulge through the gaps. The other girls stood behind her and watched lustfully as my wife continued to take me. She ran the strap deep inside me.

"Ohhhh fuck me."

Then her hips pressed down on me. It was my move. When I fucked her doggy style and wanted to go as deep as possible I guided her flat onto her stomach and fucked her prone bone. Her ass always looked tremendous pressed together with my Dick stuffed inside her. I never lasted much longer.

I landed flat with my cock pointing down towards the girls. Jess leaned back and the strap-on bowed deep inside me.

"That feels so fucking good, babe."

"You like it when I fuck you like you fuck me?"

"Yeahh, babe."

"You like it when I go deep?"

"Yeahhhh... OH FUCK!"

The fake balls again pressed against me. She was completely submerged.

"Holy shit." Liz said.

"This is so fucking hot," another voice said.

"For real," Erin added. "You gonna let us get back in there or what?"

"Sorry, girls. This ass is mine."

"I'd say."

"Well roll his ass over. I want to see that cock better."

Jess slid out and slapped me on the ass. I eagerly rolled over. My cock was enormous and ready to burst. Jess climbed from the bed and stood at its bottom. She ushered with her fingers for me to come to her. Once flush against her hips, I lifted my legs and grabbed onto the back of my thighs. Jess wasted no time. She plunged her member back inside me. I moaned like it was the first time. My cock bounced with every thrust and soon Jess had it in her hand.

"Erin, pass me that lube."

"Can't I just suck it? It'll only take a second. Look at that thing."

Jess simply kept fucking away.

"Fiiiine." Erin stepped forward and drizzled lube atop my cock as well as onto my asshole. Jess' hand now glided across my shaft while her cock continued to burrow inside me. She focused on the head of my penis, lightly squeezing the tip between her thumb and forefinger.

It was all coming together. The shear majesty of the moment was surreal. Otherwise unthinkable just an hour ago. What had been a solitary pursuit—of pleasure, of liberation, of escape—suddenly felt strange to chase alone. The presence of the Channel 4 newsroom surely touched on a whole other element but the woman behind the strap-on, the woman truly responsible for this revelation, plodded on both relentlessly and caressingly, each thrust peeling away the reservations and the insecurities attached to such a vulnerability. I let go of my thighs and spread my arms flat across the bed and grasped the sheets. I stared back at Jess who intently watched the strap-on vanish inside me only to return whenever she chose. She glanced up at me and caught my eyes. Her pace remained steady as I mouthed three words to her. She mouthed them back and ran the length of the strap in and then nearly all the way out. I closed my eyes and gave in.

"Here we go, papi."

"Oh ya. Damn, girl you are working it."

"He's gonna bust any second."

They weren't wrong.

Cum erupted. It shot up and splatted onto my chest. The next several bursts did likewise as Jess no longer thrusted but remained inside me and continued to stroke my cock. It felt like it went on forever and the girls cheered with every spurt and even commented on the last dribbles that oozed out and onto my wife's hand.

Jess slid out of me and I barely had the voice to gasp. She released my dick and it smacked off of a warm pile of jizz.

"Best. Bookclub. Ever." Jess said with a grin as she turned to her friends.

"Fuck yah," Marielle said. "I'm gonna have to call my ex now."

"What are we reading next month?" Liz joked.

"Who gives a shit," Erin said. "All I know is Jess is hosting again."

The girls all laughed.

"And I'm bringing my strap-on."

12