Book of Eros 01: Miranda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course!

That one time he found her looking in his magic books-it couldn't have been the only time. She must have looked through them many times when he wasn't there, each time learning a little; until now, she'd learned enough to be able to overpower him!

She wasn't the innocent girl he'd thought she was.

Quite the contrary.

Did she cause the storm that shipwrecked Adam, Bernardo, Alphonso, and Prince Lorenzo? Did she use his magic to seduce Caleb and Adam, then make Yaphet think the contrary, that the men wanted to deflower her? Was it she who caused Adam to be naked? Was it she who made Yaphet use his magic to remove her pubic hair, tan her body, and masturbate her?

Yaphet kept trying to use his magic to stop the copulating, but it was no use. She kept reversing his magic, with the whispering of her magic incantations.

But why did she want to commit incest with him? Why did she want to shame herself and her father in this way?

Climaxing, he shot his seed inside her; then, he sensed she was using her magic to sterilize it. To him, even though he'd never want her to have his baby, she had just murdered the potential life.

Miranda's a monster, he thought.

*************

The next morning, he saw her frolicking in the fields in the nude, as usual. He glanced to the left of those grassy hills, where there was a lake.

Caleb and Adam were back at work, finishing her hut.

Tears welled up in Yaphet's eyes.

She shamed me, he thought. She's shamed our family.

He squished his eyes shut and tensed his whole body, from head to toe, summoning the entirety of his magical powers.

She'll try to resist my power, he thought as he focused. In his tension, his feet were shuffling. I mustn't let her power make mine into nothing. Go in the lake, Miranda.

His feet kept shuffling, his eyes still shut tight.

Drown yourself, Miranda, he thought. Walk into the water until it is over your head. Stay there and breathe in the water.

He was still shuffling with his eyes closed.

Drown yourself, my daughter, he thought. Go in the water and drown yourself, Miranda. Drown yourself. Drown...

Sensing something foreign all around him, Yaphet opened his eyes and saw a fish or two swimming near his submerged face. Without any independent control over himself, he breathed in the water and passed out.

Miranda was standing on the shore, staring into the lake, her eyes pointing where she'd sent her father to drown. Knowing Yaphet was finally dead, she relaxed her body.

"The path above will lead men down below," she whispered. "And what we hide is ever what we show."

She turned to face Caleb and Adam, who had finally finished her new hut...their new hut. With Yaphet's death came their release from his mind-controlling bondage. She looked at the animal pelts the men had wrapped around their waists, the only thing covering their nakedness.

"You won't need those anymore," she said, and with a wave of her hand, she made the animal skins fly off the men's bodies, revealing their already-hardening phalluses. "Both of you. Love me."

Caleb and Adam rushed down the hill to the sand she was standing on, their phalluses wagging before her hungry eyes. She got on all fours and spread her legs. Adam stood before her mouth; kneeling Caleb had the choice of either her vagina or her anus.

She used her magic to clean Adam's phallus and to lubricate her anus, thus making Caleb's choice for him.

Both men entered her at the same time: her magic made a wide-open anal gape for Caleb that allowed him to enter her as effortlessly as Adam could.

The men sighed and grunted as they slid in and out of her. "Mmm," she moaned as she tasted the sweetness of Adam's phallus, her wet lips and tongue roaming all over his length. Her anal ring held Caleb's long, thick manhood in a tight, squeezing embrace. Her fingers tickled Adam's scrotum.

After several more minutes of these pleasures, the men decided they wanted to enjoy other parts of her body, and she was all too willing to let them. They pulled out and rolled her on her back. Caleb put his phallus between her breasts, which she wrapped around it tightly. Adam got behind Caleb, raised Miranda's legs in the air, and pushed inside her soaking wet vagina.

"Oh!" she screamed as she felt him pushing deeper inside her. She squeezed her eyes closed and let out short, high-pitched squeals with each punch of his phallus. Caleb enjoyed the soft smoothness of her breasts as he slid his phallus back and forth between them.

After another few minutes of this fucking, she let out a loud scream and soaked Adam's phallus with her discharge. Caleb climaxed next, spraying his discharge in spurts on her chin, cheeks, lips, and neck. He got off of her and watched Adam finish her off.

Ramming away inside her, Adam made her orgasm with a scream again. Now, it was his turn. He pulled out and sprayed on her belly and breasts.

The two men looked down on the naked, grinning, and giggling girl, whose only covering was their ejaculations.

"We're free," she sighed with a smile. "We're free at last."

"How did you overcome Yaphet's power?" Caleb asked.

"I read from his books on every occasion I could, whenever he stepped out for a walk in the woods," she said. "He caught me doing so only once."

"But how could you overpower him, when he had been a master of his magic for so many years?" Adam asked.

"By shaming him," she said. "He always had a prudish sexual morality, which I've always hated, for it deprived me of freedom and pleasure. He used it to control the Queen of Illyria, and to subjugate her people by suppressing their sexual feelings. I knew the only way to defeat him was to make him guilty of the same sins he abominated so much. By making him lust after his own daughter, making him copulate with his own daughter, he would feel such shame as to weaken his resolve to live. Thus would his powers weaken, and thus would I liberate us all from him."

"O, joy!" Caleb said. "I can have my island back."

"And we can be free to use his magic for pleasure, not for oppression," she said. "For I have been writing a new magic book, the Book of Eros. It can be used to heighten our pleasure, and the pleasure of all people in the future."

"Delightful," Adam said.

************

That night, she burned Yaphet's books, and put her new Book of Eros in a safe place in their new hut. Over the years, she would add many new sexual spells and formulas to it.

Centuries later, her book was discovered and puzzled over by scholars. A modern English translation was published in modern times, with the English text printed beside the original script in a hardcover version sold in occult sections of bookstores across North America and Europe.

Future stories will be about contemporary adventures with the use of the Book of Eros. Wait for them.

12