Book Store Whore - Pt. 01

Story Info
My first mistress, dominates me in an adult bookstore.
3.9k words
4.65
24.1k
41

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tracy69
Tracy69
186 Followers

I really had no idea what was in store for me. I mean, I knew what I was going to the store FOR, but I had no clue what this particular store had in store for me. I just thought I needed a few... a few things.

I had thrown them all out, again. All my feminine clothes, my zip up dresses, body cons, my panties, bras, camisoles, stockings, garter belt, my high heels, a cat suit, flowered romper, choker, ankle bracelets, ear rings, lipstick, and all my butt plugs and dildos. All gone. Weeks ago, sworn it off again, but once and for all this time. That's it. No more. Thinking I could really, finally, give it all up.

So what the fuck was I doing here then? Here at this adult book store. One I'd never been to before, far enough away from where I lived that no one should recognize me. I should turn around and leave. Except... I just need to... I need...

---

I'd stumbled across another stash of sissy clothes that I'd forgotten during my purge. I was out in the garage of the apartment complex where I lived, sorting through some boxes in the storage space in front of my car. I found a black plastic bag -- I knew those bags, the kind they use in adult book stores for your purchases, black and "discrete". A non-empty black bag. Not empty... which meant that... that... I knew I should throw it away immediately and not even look inside... gulp... not in the local dumpster for the apartment complex. I'd done that before, and it was humiliating climbing in and rooting around to find it, after I caved and needed to have my fix. The thought of those slutty clothes sitting right there, the garbage wouldn't be picked up for another three days. Oh god, what a horny little slut I've been.

So I knew from past experience, I needed to drive away somewhere and throw the bag into a public trash bin, where it'd be much harder to go and retrieve if I got weak later... weak in the crotch, weak in the knees... I needed to go throw this bag away, fast.

So I opened it and took a look. Tight pink polyester panties, trimmed with lace, a shelf bra, some helium balloons, and two blouses. Oh God. As soon as I'd realized what this bag was, I'd known I had to throw it away. Immediately. But now... I felt the familiar pull. I needed to wear these clothes, wear them and take a big... but no, I could still do it, could still save myself, had to throw them away...

But my dick twitched, I could feel the swelling, and I knew I needed... I needed... I needed... oh GOD, I just needed to feel these soft panties tightly gripping my penis and balls, tightly wrapping my ass cheeks. Right now, right NOW!!

I whipped off my shoes and pants, right there in the garage. I pulled on those tight panties. FUCK! It felt SO GOOD!!! Owned and trapped! Closed my eyes. Said "Yes sir" silently in my head. Counted slooooowly to ten... one one thousand... two one thousand...

... ten. Opened my eyes. Right there in the garage, anyone could walk in or drive in at any moment. Someone could be in their car right now, right here, somewhere. Oh god. I felt humiliated and exposed, So HORNY!!! I needed a big... I looked around and could see no one in immediate sight, whew! I pulled my pants on, fast. Then put my shoes back on. Oh God, panties locked in now... my did getting SO hard! Oh GOD! I needed... I needed... I needed more. I need to be locked into my slut clothes, right NOW.

I closed and locked my storage unit, then threw the black bag on my passenger seat. Got in and started the car. I needed... oh god... I drove to...

----

I drive around the block. Nervous. There's the adult toy shop. I want to go in, but I'm ashamed and embarrassed. Fuck. Drive around the block again. Fuck.

I'm wearing panties under my jeans. Fuck. My dick is leaking. Fuck, fuck fuck...

Fuck it. I pulled into the parking lot, there in broad daylight, I parked, got my cash, and I went in.

First thing in the door - wow. High platform hooker shoes. Just look at those heels. Force me to wear a pair of those please, daddy!

And lace teddys, camisoles, panties. Oh fuck! I browsed through the panties and picked out a few, pink, fushia, powder blue... oh man! Or not... oh... the humiliation of carrying panties around in public, and then... what I wanted from the OTHER side of the store... THAT was truly shameful. Embarrassing. And quite the turn on. I'd been in these stores before, clearly.

Started browsing in the toy section. Nipple clamps! Saw a set with a connecting chain, and weight in the middle. And the butt plugs... shaped like a dick, or not, but big, big enough to...

I NEEDED a big cock. Well, a dildo, I'd admit that much. But there were two perv looking guys over in that section, didn't want to give them the wrong impression. So I went back to the toys and found some cock rings, cock and balls rings... oh yeah. After awhile the guys wandered elsewhere, so I went over and found a nice big fat one, 9 inches, realistic skin, three inch diameter at the base, and a squirter! A reservoir I could fill up with cum, or cum-like lube, AND it was a vibrator! Take me to heaven big daddy! I HAD to have it!

Finally I got up the nerve to gather up all my new toys and take them to the register. Oh fuck! Look at the babe behind the register, what a set of titties on her! Good thing she couldn't hear me think... all those tats and body piercings... she'd probably chop my nuts off right thereon the spot. Shit, she caught me looking at her rack, and gave me a condescending smirk.

"You gonna take those to go or will you be eating them here?" Big sneer.

Oh my god. I immediately started blushing.

"Oh, one of those shy crossdressers, huh? Yep, definitely the sissy sub type." She licked her lips. Pink lip gloss. OMG

Crap! I looked around to see if any customers were within hearing range.

"Don't worry Cindy. Or is it Sharon? Mandy? No one can hear us from here. Just us bitches hangin' out." Big smirk.

What the hell? Was she flirting with me? Is this how Doms and subs flirt?

"Well c'mon already, bring your girly toys on up here."

I looked down, humiliated, but I put my stuff up on the counter, and she started ringing it up, folded the panties...

"Mmmmm... soft against your skin, eh?" She unfolded one pair, salmon-pink in color. Held them out, stretched them a bit. Yeah, they'll fit you, nice and snug. Strong enough to hold in a butt plug, but not that big, bad boy you got there." Looking at the 9" dildo. "You'll need a harness to hold that in... or a harness to go on the one that's feeding it to you."

Shit! If I could get any redder... so damn HOT in here.

"What's the matter little girl, feeling a buzz back there already? Are you wearing panties right now?"

FUCK, how does she know!

My face was so flushed -- my blush was probably lighting up the walls all the way across the store.

"Maybe you're not as shy as you pretend after all, eh? Maybe one of those active sissies. Can't sit TOO long with THIS hefty thing up your bung hole. Aa couple good workouts with this puppy and you'll be ready to take big Jeff over here."

She held up the big butt plug, nodded at the dildo. Oh crap!

"Of course you'll have to make sure you're nice and clean first, else you'll make a big stinky mess... I guess you already have enema gear then, but if not, we carry that stuff, over on isle 6, behind the gay DVD section, I've no doubt you noticed that section, with shemales galore, even though you aren't buying any today... Can't blame you much, it's way too easy to get that stuff online these days, am I right? You find all the hard dick you need online? Gifs, mpegs... but hey, I can hit you with a nice sale on some shemale DVDs... sissy like you, probably gets off most to the dom shemales. Well, these DVDs will get you ready for the real thing... don't need an internet connection, you can watch them anywhere with a laptop, say... outside a remote men's bathroom, trying to get up the courage to go inside and take what's cumimng to you from a big, hung stranger. What do you say honey? Some shemale dom DVDs?"

Oh. My. God. She was relentless! Humiliating the fuck out of me, shit, I was getting such a hard on! Oh man, if only she would tell me to...

"Hey, this big one takes batteries. Just LOOK at this motha... Really? Can you actually take one this big? You must have more experience than I gave you credit for. What a shy little thing though... Cute too. I get a few alphas in here that would take you on home. Could hook you up, but you'd have to trade favors. Shit. You're still blushing hon. What a fucking sissy bottom."

Huge smirk on her face now. I just stood there like a deer in the headlights, paralyzed.

"Bet you got some triggers installed... Good girl! Drop for Cock, you little bitch! Bambi sleep."

OMG OMG OMG

Big Laughs.

"Yep, a true sissy hypno whore we got right here. "

OMG... I need... I need...

"Drop for Cock, bitch! Thunder! Thunder!

Laughs and laughs.

"C'mon sissy, suck it up. All you really need is some nice hard dick, some REAL dick. For now though, looks like we're gonna buy this very large dildo for you to fuck, yes? You probably just can't wait, can you, you little slut? You just want to run out to you car and suck hard on this big puppy, yeah?"

OMG!!! HOW DID SHE KNOW??? I always suck new dildos on the way home from the store. It's usually all I can do to get out of the parking lot first... all those security cams...

"WELL, let's test it out for you then. You really think you can handle all this? Yeah, you're definitely not quite the beginner I had pegged you for when you walked in... shy as you are though... you might just be a sissy virgin. Shy as heck. Definitely a beta sub. We can work with that, virgin sissy ass brings in more, we can't just give that shit away now, can we? Yeah, I see it in your eyes, I can SMELL it on you. What you need is a pimp. Like me, say."

Gulp!

She opens up the packaging on the big dildo. "Alrighty the, let's check this big puppy out. AA batteries, takes two. How about you? Can you take two? Bet you've been dying to find out." Laughs.

"I can tell ya, personal experience, there's NOTHING like being fucked hard by TWO huge dicks at the same time. Talk about cumming HARD! Bout scream the roof off when I cum."

She sure knew how to keep me blushing. And how to keep me hard. Humiliation... damn she was so sexy. Waving her cleavage back and forth at me. I looked down in shame...

"Hey, look up here. I'm gonna test this big thing for you."

I looked up into... big blue eyes. So deep, so blue, I could get lost in her eyes. i needed to...

Soft bzzzzz... She had turned on the dildo. Put her hand around the middle and gripped it. "Yeah, it's goin'. Can you hear it? Here, feel it. Do you want to touch it?" Smirk.

Gulp. Oh boy...

"Right here, just touch it."

I just stared at it.

"Right now, bitch! Hold it in your little sissy hand!"

Gulp!

I grabbed it softly by the base. It was big enough that her hand was above mine, not touching.

"Yeah, just feel it go, feel that soft overskin, how it just barely slides over the stiff hardness underneath, it's big, huh?"

She slid her hand down over mine, and cranked up the vib speed a bit more.

Oh shit, it was almost like my dick was buzzing, oh shit.

"And just feel that skin, it's so realistic." She's caressing my hand now.

"Like a real dick. But not your own dick, you feel it in your hand, but you don't feel a hand on your own dick. So it's pretty realistic, like you've got your hand on another guy's dick." Big smile now, she's just starring at me. But I don't have the nerve to look into her hypnotic eyes again... oh shit, I'm staring at her big breasts again.

"Don't worry sweetie. The manager here insists that I wear tight, frilly, midriff tops like this one. Good for business. And I like the attention. The alphas all hit on me, but I can handle myself. But the shy ones, the subs... like you... you sub boys are literally the low handing fruit. And YOU... let your sissy balls hang out unprotected, and some dom or mistress is libel to chop them right off. Hell, YOU sure don't need them." Laughs and laughs and laughs.

She's literally stroking my hand now, up and down. I'm just stunned, don't know what the fuck to do. Just standing there, staring at her big tits...

"I can command a beta like you, fucking hypnotize you with my big tits. Go ahead. Look up at my eyes."

I look up into her blue ocean, mesmerized.

"And look down at my cleavage."

I look down, what magnificent breasts, and that cleavage... so deep..."

"And look up into my eyes..."

Blue ocean depths

"Yes, that's right, and look down at my breasts..."

Look down at her breasts, they are so big, and her nipples are so pert...

"And up into my eyes... good girl."

Ocean, so deep, so blue, I fall deeply into her eyes...

"And your dick is HARD, right NOW! Tell me!"

Oh fuck. "Yes..." Fuck!

"Yes what, bitch?"

"Yes... my dick IS hard."

"Bitch! Yes what? Yes MISTRESS!"

Gulp! "Y-y-yes m-m-Mistress! My dick is hard right now Mistress."

"That's right you little sub. Now, gimme your driver's license."

Whaaa?

"Your driver's license, hand it over bitch. Just use the one hand though." She was gripping my right hand now, forcibly holding it around the base of the cock... the big dildo.

"You right-handed? Do most of your hand fucking as a righty? Or, shit, you probably jerk off so much that you're damn near ambidextrous, can jerk off either way, am I right? You ever jerk off in our parking lot? I bet we already have you on cam, you big perv. That's why we don't have a public restroom anymore, too much work cleaning up cum all the time -- you guys are the worst pig sluts."

She was so fucking DIRTY! Where did she come UP with all this stuff... well, duh! Look where she works. If this was her day job, I wonder if she has a night job...

SNAP!! "Hey, sissy bitch! Attention right up here! I saaaid, Bambi sleep! Hand me your wallet!"

As if I was someone else, a visitor in my own body, just observing, I pull out my wallet, hand it to her, and she pulls out my driver's license.

"Better take this credit card as well. And your cell phone." She pulls out my credit card, lays my license and card down next to her on the counter. But... but... I fully intended to just use cash, never a credit card at a place like this.

SNAP!! "Bambi sleep! Gimme your phone."

As if in a dream, I hand her my phone. Her hand was still caressing my right hand, both of our hands wrapped around the base of the dildo, the dildo was vibrating, vibrating, vibrating... I wanted to... I needed to...

"Why, sissy, why is your dick so hard right now? Not just because you're wearing tight panties under those jeans, which, I know you are, because, of course you are, all you sissies need to wear panties, all day long. Keeps you stimulated, keeps you feeling sexy, and most important, keeps you submissive and under control, just the way you need it. Yeah, just wait until I get you into chastity... and sounding."

Fuck Fuck Fuck

I WAS hard, I was So hard in my soft pink panties, she knew just how to keep me aroused, and under her control.

"Just look at what you're buying here. You probably have a bra on too, but you're scared someone will notice, so you're wearing that jacket. What a little pussy! Pussy bitch."

My God! How did she know??!!??

"Uh... uh..."

SNAP!! "Bambi sleep! Pull your jacket off your shoulder."

I reached up with my left hand and pulled my jacket off my right shoulder.

"I just KNEW it!! Looky there at that sissy bra strap under your shirt. What a fuckin' slut! We gotta put you to WORK bitch! Probably today."

She took her hand off of mine, held up my phone to me, snapped her fingers SNAP and said:

"Bambi sleep! Unlock your phone, do it so I can see the code. Right now."

In a daze I reached up with my left hand. Right hand still on the big buzzing cock. Punched in my code

"9, 3, 2, 1... that's right sissy, now I'm in your phone. Just like this big cock will be into you."

Laughs.

Takes pictures of my license and credit card, front and backs, and texts them. Then starts fiddling around with..."

"Yeah, now you got my personal mistress # there in your phone, I texted these to myself. I know you're not going to abuse my #, because, sissy, I'm installing my Dom Command app... there. Sync it with my slut server... done! Now I have root access to your phone, can send you commands anytime requiring you to comply and send me pics and vids. And I have ALL your contacts. Yeah. You won't DARE abuse Mistress' number."

"So, sissy slut, why is your dick just SO hard right now? Because you're hypnotized by my big tits, and YOU wish you had tits just like these, to pull men's attention, to make their dick's big and hard. You know it, and now I know it. You're trapped in slut clothes under your shirt and pants, and you're getting harder and harder the more I tell you what a sissy bitch you are. You can't wait to stuff some big falsies inside your bra, out waiting for you in your car, since you didn't have the guts to wear those into the store."

"And you probably can't wait to open up these cock rings and put one on your little clitty. What a fucking pervert! You get hard being told what to do, you get turned on by being humiliated. What a sissy slut! You're worried whether other customers can hear us. Well, smile pervert! You're right here on our security cameras, with visual AND sound! And stupid too. Now I have your phone all set up here, here, and your address... I could just send pics and video clips of you buying this perverted sissy slut shit out to all your contacts. And you just LOVE this! I can see you blushing, and I can see your little sissy clitty getting hard right there through your jeans. Yup, this the day you've been dreaming about, slut, you came to the right place, and I happen to have an opening. And I know exactly how to put YOUR little openings to good use..." Smirks

What? Openings... openings for... I felt dizzy and disoriented.

She reaches out and grips my hand again, TIGHTLY around the dildo.

"Look right here, bitch. Just look at my big titties. I just LOVE putting a new sissy bitch in her place. We gonna keep you busy, slut. Gonna have to buy yourself some kneepads... oooh, makes my nipples hard! Can you see 'em? Bet you wish you could suck on 'em. But you'll have to EARN that... First we'll put your little sissy mouth to work. A little pink lipstick, some lip gloss, some perfume, a bit of rouge... shit, I'm almost getting wet here, and you aren't even working yet!"

I just stared at her. OMG

"Just look at you, you pathetic little sissy. Up here buying panties, nipple clamps, a butt plug, and just LOOK at the size of this dildo! Now, a dildo of THAT size, that there shows that you've already paid your dues, stretching out your sissy anal pussy, you've put some TIME into getting your pussy ready for real men. And not just a BIG dildo, but one that vibrates AND squirts!! You're pathetic. You obviously need a hard dick in your mouth, and a fat dick fucking you hard, and you can't get much closer than this big, girthy, vibrating, squiring dildo, with realizing skin. Oh sissy boy... you are so close... you're SO ready. You obviously need someone to protect you, and to make sure all the funds owed for your services are collected. You came to the right place, slut, pun intended. Domina Beverly is gonna pimp your ass out, I'm gonna pimp you out as my sissy whore."

Gulp! Oh shit! Oh no... my face is absolutely flushing beet red, my ears, my neck, but my dick is SO hard in my panties now. Fuck! I'm SO HOT!!! I just need a dick, so bad! I need to drop for cock... I can feel my sissy clitty, leaking in my panties.

"Alright, good sissy. Now feel this hard cock in your hand. Salivate at the thought of it's hardness. That just gets you going, doesn't it, slut?"

Tracy69
Tracy69
186 Followers
12