Boot Camp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moxy Irish
Moxy Irish
235 Followers

She pushed herself up from his body, raising her jockeys as she stood beside him. Her blue eyes were terribly embarrassed but flicked up to his and held his gaze bravely. She murmured, "Thank you for punishing me, Sir. I really am sorry about my outburst today. I'm especially sorry that I did to you exactly what I thought you did to me. My accusations were completely out of line. I hope you will forgive me. Your opinion matters to me, and I hope I can make you proud after this to make up for your disappointment in me today."

He blinked, surprised and a touch flattered. He had figured that she might say something like that to Tag but not to him. He decided just this once to set his snarling sarcasm aside. He was filled with a lazy arousal and a lingering good humor. He murmured, approval lighting his eyes, "I forgive you Castille. This matter is over between us. And, incidentally, excepting for a few moments today, I have *always* been proud of you."

She blinked back tears and whispered, "Thank you, Sir." Then held out her hand for the brush. She had to go to Schell next.

Tag and Schell were impressed. She could have stayed silent or pouted, she could have allowed herself to be completely consumed by humiliation and simply moved to Schell, but she didn't. Tag's brown eyes burned with something more than simple pride over a brave act by one of his recruits. The other men watched Castille as McCafferty handed her the brush, and she turned, heading for Schell.

She stopped at Schell's right and took a deep breath offering him the brush. Her voice was a husky murmur, "I'm sorry about my gross misconduct and insubordination, Sir. Please punish me as you see fit for my misbehavior."

Schell settled into his chair and took the brush, setting it next to him. He knew he should get his game face on, but he really did have affection for this young woman. As well, he was still impressed about her swallowing her pride and making herself completely vulnerable to McCafferty.

He had been hoping the young man wouldn't throw her apology back at her, once McCafferty was in punishment mode you never really knew if he was going to cut a recruit a break. What she had done and what she was doing now was very brave in his book. He couldn't imagine that anything could be more embarrassing for a girl than getting her bare bottom spanked by three men. Especially since she had a crush on one of them. He thanked God that they were all out of the Corps and that the attraction was mutual, because none of this could *ever* have happened with a real recruit.

He regarded her with even brown eyes and murmured, "Get over my lap, Castille."

She dropped down over his lap and prayed he wouldn't start talking about how disappointed he was and how much he hated doing it. That would make her feel worse than the damn spanking.

Drill Instructor Schell pulled her olive drab jockeys down to her thighs and looked at her bare bottom. McCafferty had certainly done his job. Her rounded flesh was flame-red and still hot. There were a few dark red bruises from the brush and Schell thanked the powers-that-be that she had been forced to give them "instruction" about how to spank. If they had spanked her over trousers, she would have probably wound up black and blue. With her bare like this he could aim well and avoid that.

Schell murmured, "Recruit Castille for your poor behavior today and insubordination to all three of us, I'm going to punish you with a spanking. I take it you are willing and admit you are deserving?"

She grabbed the legs of his chair and murmured, "Yes, Sir, I am willing and Yes, Sir, I am deserving."

His hand descended on her bottom without ado. She jumped at the first loud smack and wriggled, but her body relaxed a bit. Thank Christ. The way he had started wasn't half as bad as McCafferty's spanking. Her feet fluttered a bit but overall she relaxed under his spanking palm. His slaps were solid and sharp but her body's predictable reaction set in, and she was lulled into relaxation and a low level arousal by the regular cadence of firm slaps to her rear end. She heard him say something after several moments, but didn't catch it.

Her voice was husky, "Pardon, Sir?"

Schell raised an eyebrow and cleared his throat, "I *said* Recruit Castille, You seem to be handling this a lot better than when McCafferty had a hold of you. I wish to know why."

Castille's heavy eyes snapped open, what the hell was she supposed to say? Well, Sir, because I'm just turned on enough to be happy and sleepy?? Oh God.

She hesitated then murmured, "Well, there are a couple of reasons, Sir. One is that my tolerance has increased. Drill Instructor McCafferty's spanking warmed me up and it's easier to take now...but...but the..." she cleared her throat, "...the primary reason is that you are spanking me about half as hard as Drill Instructor McCafferty did, and I'm...well, I'm kind of...being...hypnotized."

Schell chuckled. He wasn't about to take offense at that. Her voice was heavy and relaxed, and that was fine with him. He wasn't all fired up about causing the good-natured girl much more distress anyway. However, he figured he should step it up a bit before she started snoring.

"I see, Recruit Castille. Then I suppose it's a good idea that I was just about to pick up your hairbrush."

She whimpered at that and he gave the back of her head a paternal smile as he picked up the brush. He had brought the heat and color up on her bottom, but none of the red bruises had gotten any darker. He was afraid he was going to have to get a bit more serious to prime her for Tag. He knew darn well there wasn't going to be any sleepy drawling coming from her when she was over the black-haired Drill Instructor's lap. He tested the brush in his palm. Ouch. It carried a heavy-handed sting. He raised the brush and brought it down firmly, she yelped loudly and started waking up.

"I'm going to give you 25 with this brush for your gross insubordination today, Recruit. I suggest you take this time to reflect about the cost of bad behavior directed at your superiors in this Camp."

He brought the brush down hard, not as hard as McCafferty, but very firmly all the same. She gasped out "One, Sir, Thank you Sir!" without even thinking about it.

Tag raised an eyebrow, he was *really* going to have to find out a bit more about her "automatic pilot" responses.

Schell took her count in stride and whacked her bouncing bottom again.

"Oh!" she yelped, "Two Sir, Thank you, Sir!"

He slowly whacked her bare bottom hard with the brush, and she yelped and moaned after each firm smack, counting and thanking him. He completed 20 and murmured, "Last five, Castille."

She groaned back, Thank you, Sir."

He whacked her fast five times, the blows falling all over her naked bottom.

"OH! TwentyonetwentyteotwentythreetwentyfourtwentyFIVE, SIR! YEEOUCH! Thank you for punishing me, Sir!" She gasped for a few moments. The hairbrush spanking had been hard enough for sweat to break out on her body and she shook a little, processing the sting of the last five smacks. Her bottom was burning and she was incredibly reluctant to get up and take her turn over Tag's knee. Schell let her compose herself for a moment then pulled up her jockeys and murmured, "Ok, Castille, Off."

She heaved herself off of his knee and murmured, flicking contrite blue eyes to his, "Thank you for punishing me, Sir. I never wanted to disappoint you. I hope you'll forgive me for my outburst and bad behavior today."

Schell gave her a rare smile. "It's over and done with between us, Castille. Right now starts a brand new day."

She smiled a trembly smile, "Thank you, Sir."

Schell handed her the brush and she turned to make the long walk to Taglieri. It was the longest four steps she had ever taken.

Tag put on his game face and looked at Castille evenly with hard, brown eyes. She was just about to speak when he cut her off.

"Castille, it's late, and we're all tired. But I am going to do this, and I am going to take my time. You probably think you can't possibly get any sorrier for your actions this afternoon, but I'm here to tell you that you will be. When I'm finished with you, you aren't going to be able to sit down for a long time. When I'm finished with you, you aren't going to dream about forgetting yourself and speaking to any Drill Instructor like you did today. We are your Gods for the next 72 hours and you will treat all of us as such. After this is all over and the cameras have gone home, you and I can discuss things on an equal level, but until then you *will* remember who you are dealing with. I fully intend to make one 'naughty fucking recruit' into one very sorry fucking recruit. Is that understood?"

She hated feeling like this. She was absolutely crushed that she had disappointed him, and felt almost as horrible as when she thought he didn't believe her about the mint. Tears started leaking from her miserable blue eyes and she just nodded at his stern words and whispered, "I understand, Sir."

His eyes flickered. He hadn't intended to make her cry. He added so that she would understand him, "But when this is finished, Castille, It's finished. No disappointment, no judgment about the past. Like Schell said, brand new day. You get me?"

She nodded tearily, "Yes, Sir. I get you."

He took the brush from her and opened his thighs, guiding her between them. Then he just casually tossed her over his left thigh. She gasped as her hands hit the floor and moaned as she felt his right thigh close over the backs of her knees. She was really scared, but her loins woke up and yawned, looking around and sparking. Just that little bit of manhandling from the man she was attracted to heated her up.

He dragged her panties down and laid a large hand on her hot, bare bottom. His voice was stern, "Recruit Castille, you are due to be punished by me tonight for gross insubordination earlier today. I want you to state that you are willing and I want you to ask for it."

Embarrassment made her whole body flush. She cleared her throat and said used her "official" voice, "This recruit is willing and able to take her deserved punishment, Sir. This recruit hopes that you will punish her strictly and drive home the lesson that she is never to threaten her Drill Instructors or speak to them as she did today in the barracks. This recruit regrets her bad behavior and hopes that you will spank and paddle her as you see fit until you have been convinced that she has been chastised fully for her poor behavior and undisciplined actions."

Tag murmured, "Well stated, Recruit Castille." He put the brush aside and anchored her hip with his free hand. Then he went to town on her vulnerable, punished cheeks. His hand slapped her bottom hard. Harder than McCafferty she thought panicking. It only took a few seconds for her feet to start fluttering and her low groans to turn into sharp yelps.

"Oh! OH! OW! Sir, Please! SIR PLEASE! Oh not so HARD! OW! OWIEE! AIIGH!"

Tag's voice growled as he spanked her vigorously, "What do 'naughty fucking recruits' get, Castille?"

She wailed, "Oh! OW! 'Naughty fucking recruits' get their bottoms blistered, Sir! OWW!"

His hand continued to beat a steady cadence all over her fiery flesh. "That's right, Castille. And will this 'naughty fucking recruit' be speaking out of turn and throwing fits after tonight?"

She had become frantic again and clutched his lower leg in a death grip. "No SIR! NO SIR! This 'naughty fucking recruit' will certainly *not* be doing those things SIR! OW! Oh Please! Please SIR! NOT SO HARD!! OUCH!!"

Tag murmured as his palm crashed down, "Are you saying you don't deserve this treatment?"

She wailed miserably, "OHH! No SIR! No...I deserve this treatment!...But it HURTS SO MUCH! Please SIR! My bottom is ON FIRE! AIIGH!"

Her trapped legs kept trying to kick and he was glad he had slung her over his left thigh, her body was writhing all over his lap as it was, and he was pretty sure she wouldn't be able to stop her gyrations no matter what he threatened her with.

He growled, knowing he was being cruel, "If that bottom is on fire now, girl, think about how it is going to feel when I paddle the heck out of it with your brush!"

She shrieked as his hand started spanking her full force and whined loudly, "Oh God! Please SIR! Please don't paddle me with the brush! PLEASE!"

The spanking hurt more than anything, but the inside of her body was in fits of pleasure. Her mind mocked her. Sure you don't want this big, strong, handsome man to paddle your ass with your own hairbrush. Of course you don't. Please Brer Fox, please don't throw me in the briar patch, Brer Fox. Still. It hurt. And she yowled her head off.

"Please! PLEASE! GOD! I'll do ANYTHING! PLEASE just not SO HARD SIR!"

His mind processed the "anything" remark and he filed it. Information like that could be very helpful during the relationship he planned on having with this woman in the future. After all, he smiled to himself, "anything" could get very interesting very fast.

He walloped her for another full minute while she howled and wagged her bottom. Then he stopped, breathing hard and resting a stinging palm on her red-hot ass.

Her howls turned to whimpers as his hand started to rub her backside roughly. He looked up at Schell and McCafferty and they both looked at him with raised brows. It was a good thing this area of the building was soundproofed or the whole camp would have broken down the door. Her wailing could raise the roof. As for Tag he was enjoying himself. This was like therapy, physical exercise, and erotic stimulation all in one.

He manhandled her ass for a few more minutes, wishing for the first time that he was doing this privately with her. He reached down and grabbed the hairbrush, "Ok, Recruit, time for the brush."

She begged frantically, "No! Oh NO! Please Sir! I've learned my lesson, PLEASE!"

Tag wiped the sweat from his forehead with the back of his hand. "What happened to 'spank and paddle her as you see fit, Sir'?"

She begged unashamedly, "Please, Sir! I know I deserve as much as you want to give me! But PLEASE! I'm sorry I was a bad girl! I'll be good! I won't be insubordinate again! I promise! PLEASE! I'll be SO GOOD!"

His cock jumped when she said she had been a 'bad girl', but he pushed down his strong reaction. It wasn't time for that yet. He had waited thirteen and a half weeks, he could wait a few more days. He made his voice hard and roared out, "Recruit Castille you will *ask* me to paddle your disobedient ass with this brush RIGHTNOW!"

She shrieked once in panic, then just moaned. She would rather be buried to her neck in the sand pit than ask for more punishment on her poor bottom. Her voice was teary, "Please... please Sir. Please paddle me with that horribleawfulfuckingbrush. I deserve it. But please NOT SO HARD AND FAST!"

He chuckled at her last words and decided not to punish her for them. He had just spanked her nearly senseless, and he figured he could let it slide.

He looked up grinning at the other men but made his voice steely, "Drill Instructor McCafferty, please watch the clock for me. I am going to start this paddling now and I plan on stopping it at exactly a quarter past *Never*."

Castille shrieked, "NOOOOO!"

McCafferty and Schell both choked and Tag couldn't stop himself from laughing out loud. He was still chuckling when he murmured, "Keep the time, please, McCafferty, Ten minutes."

She wailed again, "Please No! I can't take ten minutes with the brush! I CAN'T! It will kill me! I'll be lying here dead over your lap! Corpses are no good at morning PT! They are really very boring! Corpses are very bad dates! PLEEEEEEEESEUH!"

Tag was still chuckling and started laughing again at her prolonged whine, "No!..." He kept chuckling but was fast getting control again. "...No Castille! 'Naughty fucking recruits get their bottoms blistered'...do you remember that? Ten minutes and that's final! Anymore whining and it will be 20!"

She snapped her mouth shut and whimpered as plaintively as she could. Tag murmured, "Tell me when I'm starting, Caff."

McCafferty let the second hand make its way to 12 then said, "Go."

Castille whimpered in fear and Tag brought the brush crashing down in an incredibly hard "Smack!"

She shrieked. "AAAIIIIGH! NOOOOOO!"

She was completely panicked, there was no way she could take it that hard. She moaned and wiggled and held onto his leg trying to brace for the flurry of blows. They never came.

Her whimper was small and questioning but the grinning Tag ignored her. Instead he murmured, "Say when, Caff."

McCafferty caught on with a smile and watched the clock again. When the slender little hand hit 12 he murmured, "Go."

The brush smacked the crown of one cheek full force. She screamed and her bottom bounced and wagged for 30 seconds. McCafferty waited through the next thirty then nodded to Tag, "Go."

His brush spanked the other crown and she shrieked and struggled, "AAIIGH! OWW! GOD! PLEASE SIR!"

She settled down moaning after another 30 seconds. His intensely hard, drawn out spanking was sending her body into fits. The pain was unbearable, but the long hang time sent her loins into overtime, and the anticipation for the next excruciating blow was *killing* her.

She heard McCafferty's "Go." And braced, whining. The brush exploded on the under curve of her bottom. Her body bucked hard but he locked down and kept her in place.

"AAAIGH!! AAIIGH! NONONO! My BOTTOM is ON FIRE! Actual flames! ACTUAL FLAMES! PLEASE GOD!"

He murmured, "Drill Instructor Schell will you please retrieve the fire extinguisher and put me out."

Schell started silently laughing so hard his hand was braced against his gut. McCafferty laughed out loud through the next turn of the second hand. "G..Guh..huh...huh..hoh."

The brush whacked the under curve of her bottom again and her body stiffened, "AAAIIIGH! NO MORE! NO MORE!"

Despite her yelling her head off Tag noticed that once she processed the pain she stayed silent for the rest of the time, just whimpering or keening gently and wiggling her bottom anxiously. The next five minutes played out like the first five. She shrieked and begged after every mighty "CRACK!" of the brush, but she settled down before the next one was due. She hadn't actually cried again after he accidentally made her earlier, but her eyes and voice were teary and distressed.

The last smack with the brush was just as hard as all the others and she yowled at the top of her voice for several long seconds before quieting down. Tag sat for a few minutes rubbing the moaning girl's bare bottom gently. Her whole bottom was brick red and as hot as furnace, it had several dark red bruises, but Tag knew they would fade within 48 hours. Overall she looked like one well-chastised recruit to him.

He murmured, "I'm going to guide you to the floor."

She felt herself gently deposited on her knees and leaned against his legs for a minute breathing hard. She murmured so low he had to lean forward to hear her. "That was by far the most brilliantly executed punishment I have ever experienced in my entire life. You are entirely too good at this and I can't decide if that delights me or terrifies me. I guess I'll find that out later. But for now, for right *now*, I'm sorry I disappointed you. It kills me that I disappointed you. I hope you have forgiven me. I'll make you proud over the next three days. I'll be a good recruit. I give you my word." Her blue gaze raised to his as he leaned down and a tear fell down her cheek.

He brushed it gently away with his knuckle and placed his forehead against hers. "Emma. Brand New Day."

She leaned into him for a moment and then they mutually broke the almost-embrace. "Yes, Sir. Brand New Day."

Moxy Irish
Moxy Irish
235 Followers