Boot Ch. 03

Story Info
Boots? Leather!
2.1k words
4.38
6k
5
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/05/2023
Created 04/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shame245
Shame245
11 Followers

Please read at least part 2 before starting here r for those who have, thanks for continuing.

Enjoy, feedback and comments will be appreciated.

*

5 inches of bright steel stiletto heels led into a a pair of shiny, black, lace up, over the knee boots. This is all I could focus on in front of me.

"I asked you a question boy. I don't usually repeat myself but you do seem .... rather distracted."

She looked down at me over her ample bust with a hint of a smile on her dark red lips as she sat, knees together, on the edge of her coffee table.

"Where shall we go from here?"

I sat back on my heels and tried to look her in the eye. I couldn't meet her piercing blue gaze for even a second and quickly looked down at her heels. "Please..... what are my options?"

"Firstly it should be what are my options Mistress. No matter where I take you , when you are in my house you will always call me Mistress. Understood?"

"Yes..... Mistress."

"You nearly forgot, this is not a good start for you."

I kept my head down. Could I go where this seemed to be heading?

"I know you have a boot and or a foot fetish. I'm willing to explore this with you and maybe go further into a little submissive training as you seem to respond well to some commands. But it will come at a price. Are you willing to pay?"

My shoulders slumped and my heart sank. "I'm sorry...." I started to say I could only really just afford to get by. I felt her hand on my head as she tilted it back to look straight at me.

"I know you don't have much money. I've seen you searching bargain bins and trying to stretch money as far as you can. I don't need money. You would be paying in services." She let go and I dropped my chin to look down.

Had she been stalking me. I knew she could see into my flat from her house, I'd managed to see her, I think, this morning. God was it only this morning, things had certainly moved on. Ok, the flat was one thing, but watching me shop. That's a different level. And services? My CV didn't include much my skills were limited which is why i had the life i had. I was puzzled.

"We can start with you cleaning my boots. In particular these now." She raised her right foot and nudged me with the toe of her boot.

"Get your face down there and start with the sole."

I'd always started with the bottom of the upper, never even considered cleaning a sole. Hopefully she's only warn these in doors. My mouth was suddenly very dry. I tried to work up some saliva as I leant down to gain the right angle of attack. I tentatively extended my tongue and started to lick. The little grip ridges meant I had to lick across the width of the boot. There was a little dry dust but nothing too distasteful. I could sense a slight chemical smell along with a bit of sweat and foot odour. I felt there was something missing. After a few licks I started on the upper, but again my senses told me something wasn't quite right. I carried on licking the smooth shiny surface but it didn't feel as good. Mistress noticed my hesitancy.

"Come on boy, put more effort into it. Marci's feet got a good licking. Are you having second thoughts"

"N...no Mistress." I knew I wanted to do this but it didn't feel quite right. I tried harder. The feel of toes and the structure of a live foot inside the boot felt good as I worked back from the toe, but some part of my pleasure was missing. The boots weren't adding that extra despite the glossy smooth finish.

I sat back. "I'm sorry Mistress....... the boots....."

"Normally I would say, I have ordered you to clean them so you should be doing it without hesitation. But I am a caring Mistress and we are just starting out. I think we may need to understand this. Explain your feelings. What is causing your reluctance?"

"I .... I don't know. I've only done this a few times I thought it would be the same ..... But something feels different."

"Ok. Tell me what you sense, what do feel, touch, taste? What do you hear as you lick?"

I bent down and started to lick again. One at a time and then tried to describe. " I feel smooth, tight, I feel your foot.... I hear the creak of the boot, I taste ... clean, I smell feet, I smell .....faint chemically smell...." I sit back slightly puzzled.

Mistress planted both here feet firmly on the floor and looked down at me. "I think I may have a solution. Don't move even when I come back. In fact close your eyes just use your other senses."

With that she quickly stood up, and from the clicking of her heels I hear her walk in behind me. The click becomes a faint thump, she must have moved on to carpet. Then I here short stuttering steps, climbing stairs? There is another floor. That floor is where she can see into my flat the best. Everything goes quiet.

What am I doing here? Kneeling on the floor half dressed following the orders of a woman I only know as Mistress. I feel excitement. I feel nervous. I feel anxious. I feel......, which is more than my usual bland life. Is this good? What am I doing here?

I'm so wrapped up in this circle of thoughts the next thing I know is something pulled over my head and tight about my face. "Wha...."

"Still ........ and be silent boy. Let me tie this properly."

I feel a series of tugs at the back of my head and hear little rumbles, as laces? are pulled tight. I can feel pressure on my eyes, holding them shut. I'm surrounded by the smell of leather.

A few more tugs and a slightly quieter sounding Mistress walks in front of me.

"This hood only has two openings one for your neck obviously and one for your mouth. I think it may provide a missing stimulus for you. Now bend forward and lick my boot again."

I lent forward putting my hands down to keep my balance. Then craned my neck up and put my tongue out. Then i felt a slight kick in the chin. I immediately adjusted onto the boot. After one lick things were back to being right. Smooth surface, slightly warmed by the foot underneath. The smell of leather. I felt a tingle in my crotch. I shuffled my knees wider to get lower and more comfortable then really began to lick the boot with a will.

"Good boy. It turns out your not such a foot or boot fetishists after all. It's the leather that does the most for you.... I think I can work with that."

I couldn't see my progress but a soft but firm guiding hand from Mistress helped positioning as I moved up her calf towards her knee.I'm not sure how long the i took but eventually Mistress moved me to her left boot and the process started again.

With my jaw aching and my tongue beginning to dry out, Mistress eventually pushed back on my forehead. "Kneel up now boy."

I struggled to straighten up, it seemed my back had started to seize up, and despite resting some weight on my hands my knees were now quite painful. Eventually i was upright palms on my thighs hopefully facing in Mistress's direction.

"You do seem to have enjoyed yourself." I flinched slightly as I felt the edge of a boot rub up and down between my thighs.

"Yes Mistress. Thank you, Mistress." The boot vanished.

"Enough of that I think I deserve some pleasure now. Move forward boy."

I shuffled forward trying to stay as upright as possible, it seemed the right way to move. I felt a leg brush against each arm as she told me to stop.

"As you showed such inexperience with Marci. It would seem I will need to give you some guidance. Hands behind your back." I folded my arms behind me each hand grabbing the opposite bicep.

I felt a hand on each side of my hooded head as my head was guided down and forward.

"Tongue out. Long, slow, gentle vertical strokes."

As soon as I made contact, her knees tightened on my shoulders. Then with a flat wide tongue I started to follow her instructions. There was some musky, sweet moisture on her smooth skin. It's taste barely competed with the strong scent of leather. As I reached the top of the stroke I felt a little rough hair just above the top of her sex.

"Again, set up a slow rhythm."

With guidance from her hands, I started another long stroke. This time I could feel her inner lips engorging, trying to push out. The warmth an moisture increased. My jaw was already aching but it felt good to continue. A few strokes later and Mistress gave a moan I could only just hear.

The up and down movement stopped and her hands held me centred. "Stick it in as deep as you can now."

I tried to make my tongue as pointed as possible and pushed between her lips. I felt a hard pull on the back of my head then I was pushed slightly away. "Is that all you can do... pathetic. I can see I have some stretching to do. .... Hmmmm perhaps a piercing is needed."

Stretching? Piercing? I tried to push back against the hands and bring my arms round but her legs held me tight. I couldn't get any leverage to move.

"Stop struggling boy. You'll only get more hot and bothered. I'm in control for now. Relax, I won't do anything without your... consent."

I stopped and let her hold me.

"Now start again, long and slow."

With less guidance from her hands I began the vertical strokes again. At the top of the stroke this time I came across what must be her clitoris just poking out. She was enjoying the control of me and winning the struggle.

After a few more strokes she stopped me at the top. "Now circle it, slowly at first."

I followed instructions a few times then, "Now flick it left and right." This got a definite moan.

"Circle..Again.....flick. circle.flick." The instructions were getting quicker and the pressure on the back of my head was getting stronger. I kept going as much as I could but then everything seemed to freeze up. With a shout she pushed me onto my back. I lay there sweating, wondering what to do. I was tired. I didn't seem to have done much but I felt emotional. I'm not sure what emotions they were but I felt them. Was I angry, happy, sad, worried? All of them? I was breathing heavily, what air managed to get in my nose brought the beautiful smell of leather. Hmmmm.

After a while I heard a faint voice. "Kneel up." I did, not sure which direction I was facing.

I felt hands at the back of the hood as Mistress began to untie it.

Bright light blinded me and sweat rained down as she shook the hood free and then threw it at my chest.

"I expect that to be cleaned and dried when I see you at 11 tomorrow morning."

She walked away and sat on the sofa. She looked at me, I looked at her feet.

"Get dressed and go.... and by the way no masturbating. I want you to save up for tomorrow. I think you'll find it enjoyable."

I crawled over to the chair and quickly put on my shirt and jacket not bothering with the buttons. I hurried to the top of the stairs, looked back at a smiling Mistress and nodded, "Thank you, Mistress."

Then i headed out the front door, across the road and down to my front door. After fumbling the keys for a while I eventually staggered in, slammed the door and flung myself down in my favourite chair.

I raised up the still dripping hood. Oh boy. That was....more than I'd expected.

To think it started with one small black ankle boot this morning. Where was it going to lead tomorrow?


Shame245
Shame245
11 Followers