Booth '69'

Story Info
An adult video store adventure for a horny, bisexual guy.
4k words
4.74
24.1k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love seedy old adult video stores. Forget those big, bright, welcoming stores, in nice areas, with lots of windows, and friendly, helpful staff. No, I like the dark, trashy looking ones you find in the sketchy parts of town - industrial parks, run-down strip-malls, etc. A dirty old lady behind the counter that calls you 'hun' and immediately asks you if you need tokens for the arcade. Cruising the aisles, edging my dick to all the kinky stuff I see as I "shop". I really get off on the smell and the seediness.

I was staying in an airport hotel for a few days on business in the U.S. and noticed a big adult store just down the street, so I wandered over after dinner on my first night. The big parking lot had at least two dozen cars scattered around it - busy place! There were five windows facing the street, each covered by a back-lit, yellow poster with a red letter on it spelling 'ADULT' across the front of the store. The entrance was at the back and a faded yellow arrow painted on the side of the grey building with the words 'Back Door Entrance...' in red pointed me in the right direction. The door had a neon sign above it 'ADULT Books & More - Open 24 hours - ARCADE'. The sign was making a buzzing sound and the solid wooden door, recessed below the sign, was painted a glossy red and was due for a refresh.

As I opened the door it creaked and a chime sounded somewhere, and I was greeted by that adult store smell before I'd even passed through the swinging saloon doors to fully enter the dimly lit environment. On my left was a long counter with an old lady seated behind the cash register. She was watching something on a laptop and didn't bother to look up. It was a deceptively large store, with narrow aisles packed with stuff. The shelves were floor to ceiling and the store was laid out a like a maze complete with plenty of dead ends. Some of the shelves were solid wood but many of them were metal and behind the products you could see through to the next aisle enough to know if someone else was there.

Random porn was playing on old TVs, mounted high on the walls, here and there. There were a few other "shoppers" cruising the aisles. Two young women were shopping together and giggling nervously at some of the toys; probably should have been ID'd before they came in. The door chime kept ringing indicating arrivals and departures; it was busy. As I got closer to the arcade, I could hear muffled porno sounds emanating from within. In some ways hearing sex, even recorded sex, reverberating through a thin partition, is hotter than seeing it firsthand.

The area closest to the arcade was all video boxes on racks, sorted into categories. The entrance was a dark hallway on a wall between racks of oral sex themed porn videos. Above it was a neon sign 'Arcade'. I could see that the walls of the arcade's entrance were lined with narrow shelves of porn videos boxes and channel numbers associated with each. There were a couple people standing in the hall perusing the various titles. Where the hall split in two directions there was another display wall with movie boxes and booth numbers. I could tell it was a large arcade just from the size of the entrance.

I decided to keep cruising the store for a bit, savoring the anticipation of going further down the rabbit hole. In one aisle there was a 40-something couple. He was dressed casually but she was tarted up like a street hooker. They were looking at video boxes and flirting with each other. His hand was firmly planted on her nice round ass which was barely contained under a sexy little miniskirt. She was rubbing his dick through his pants with her right hand while holding a video box in her left. They were having fun. When I went to squeeze past them in the narrow aisle, she deliberately moved her ass backwards, while reaching for something on a lower shelf. For a split second my semi-hard dick was nestled perfectly between her round and wiggling butt cheeks and it felt wonderful as I slid by.

"Oops! Sorry!" she said, not really meaning it and gauging my reaction.

"No worries!" and I winked.

I continued down the aisle and turned a corner, then discovering it was a dead end in the trans porn section. I figured I was stuck for a few minutes and I really do love those T-girls so I started inspecting some box covers. Within a minute I was joined by that sexy woman. She stood right next to me, bumping into me again, examining the box covers which was a little embarrassing but hot at the same time.

"Oh. Look at this one!" she held up a box with a gorgeous blond T-girl and an enormous erection, cum dripping down the shaft, "would you suck that?" she quietly asked me.

I blushed but then bravely responded, "Yes. I would."

My new friend was very sexy. Short red hair, tanned, big, round boobs and not more than 5'8" counting the 4" heels. I would guess she was in her forties.

"I don't have a dick. Just a hot, wet pussy," she stated in a matter of fact tone.

"I like that," and with that she pulls in close to me and grabs my hand, guiding it to the bottom of her skirt and up her warm thigh until it reaches her very hot and very wet pussy. She looked me right in the eye as she held my hand between her legs. She had mesmerizing green eyes.

"Susan! Are you making friends?" her boyfriend suddenly appeared and wrapped his arms around her, cupping her perfect breasts, barely hidden from view under that red, skin-tight dress, one of the spaghetti straps had slipped down over her shoulder.

"You know me baby," never breaking eye contact.

"Let's go to the arcade baby, your friend can join us if he'd like."

And we're off!

Susan walked in front of me, wiggling her sexy ass and stopping suddenly so I could bump into her and feel her ass.

"What do you feel like watching, stranger?" Susan asked me, "Some of those sexy shemales? Or maybe you like MILFs?"

"I really like MILFs."

"Oh, Dave, he likes MILFs!"

"Who doesn't?" Dave replied, while checking out titles a few feet away.

We weren't alone in the dark entrance-way to the arcade. There were a few guys hanging around, looking at the box covers. The two girls from earlier were just outside the entrance, I couldn't see them, but I could hear them still giggling. Just then, a young guy and girl come around the corner, exiting the arcade, in a hurry. The walk of shame. I could smell her perfume and their sweat as they went by. They smelled like sex and it was intoxicating.

"Hey Dave, maybe we should check out this movie? What do you think?" she asked as she rubbed her ass against my crotch and pointed to number '69', but there was no box or movie title, just a mirror fastened to the wall.

"Sure," Dave replies. And with that we were on our way into the arcade. As we turned the corner it got darker and the sound from the booths got louder; muffled sounds of porn mingling with the sounds of doors opening and closing. The arcade was busy, with lots single guys and a few men and women walking together. There was porn playing on screens at the end of some of the hallways and a few people were standing around watching. We stopped to watch for a minute. On a large screen there was some amateur glory-hole porn playing: a middle-aged couple in a dark porn booth with the woman on her knees sucking a cock through the hole while her partner watched and jacked off. She would alternate from the anonymous cock to her partner's, eventually getting both in her mouth. The video format itself was interesting in that the screen was split into four quadrants, each showing a different camera angle on the same scene. We continued through the arcade and I noticed the same video playing on all the hallway displays and people watching it with great interest.

It was a big arcade and, much like the store, a bit of a maze. The walls were black, and the only lights were the little red and green indicators above the many numbered doors. There were a lot of red lights on suggesting that about half the booths were occupied. I was disoriented by the darkness and the sheer size of the arcade. There must have been thirty or more booths, maybe more.

Susan turned to face me and pulled me in close, grabbing my crotch. She kissed me on the lips and asked me if I was ready to have fun. I was. My cock was rock hard in my pants. We continued exploring until we got to another dark doorway at the top of some stairs. A sign read 'More booths downstairs' and I was intrigued. How big was this place?

"Booth '69' is downstairs, baby, let's go," Susan whispered. I was a little confused because I thought '69' was the channel not the booth number but I wasn't going to overthink this. The stairs were dark, illuminated by red light strips that defined the edges. There were also black lights, but they didn't help with navigation. The steps were loud and creaky and when we got to the bottom step the black wooden floor was just as loud until we descended a couple more steps onto concrete. The black lights gave everything that wasn't black an eery glow. We came to a curtain, of sorts, made from a kind of white silicone material and hanging in strands from ceiling to floor like giant ropes of cum. With the black light it glowed in a surreal kind of way and Susan turned to face us from the other side of the curtain. Exposing her large breasts and thrusting them through the cum curtain along with her tongue - an image forever burned into my mind for future enjoyment. "I wish this was real cum, boys," she cooed.

The basement was a dark cavern with more halls with booths. Halfway down one hall there was a small, open area where some people were gathered watching that glory-hole video. Beside the video screen was a narrow entrance-way into to a completely dark space. Next to the entrance a young, black guy openly stroked his large cock and a girl was on her knees sucking off her boyfriend or possibly a stranger against a wall. I was completely enthralled. This was unlike any video arcade I'd ever seen!

We continued down the hall and turned another corner, eventually arriving at '69'. The red light was on and it was the only booth on that side of the hallway. There were some available booths close by, but Susan really wanted '69'. She turned to me to make out and Dave got close too and we took turns making out with her. Suddenly I heard the door to the booth open and a middle-aged couple emerged. I can't remember anything about them except the look the woman gave us as she slowly walked by, her face covered in cum, glowing in the black light. As she passed, she winked and blew us a kiss.

Before I could process this, Susan grabbed my hand and pulled me into the booth. It was a big booth with a long, padded bench on the side opposite the screen. We piled in and got seated with Susan between us. She turned to me and we started to make out. Dave's hands were wandering all over Susan's body and her hands were all over me. It didn't take long before she was undoing my belt.

"Stand up baby," she said. I stood up and faced her and she finished undoing my belt, my button and lowering my zipper for the big reveal which she seemed to relish. She was theatrical as she pulled down my pants and then my underwear. As my cock sprung free, she looked thrilled and looked up at me, "Oh baby, I love your cock!" she said in a loud sexy voice and with that she took it in her mouth and began loudly slurping. It felt amazing. Dave was lounging on the bench and he was already stroking his cock while watching us.

As Susan sucked my cock I glanced around, taking it in, savoring the experience. High on the wall to my left was a flush mounted screen that provided much of the illumination for the room and was showing a blow-bang movie where a plump MILF was surrounded by cocks and was hungrily sucking them all in turn. The sound was muted and there didn't seem to be anywhere to put money or change channels, which was odd. Behind Susan was a black wall covered in shiny silver graffiti, mostly of first names and little notes such as: "Kim + Mike, 5 loads!"

In the middle of the wall was a small glass panel, too small to be a window. There was also a tall, skinny light panel built into the wall near the corner that emitted a warm glow to the room. To my right was the black, padded bench that Dave was reclined on, stroking his impressive cock. The wall behind the bench was also covered in similar graffiti and there was a small glass panel built into that wall as well and a light panel in each corner. Behind me was the door. The room was bathed in warm light and the images flashing on the screen.

Susan was on her knees on a little towel she had pulled from her bag and folded. She looked up at me, making eye contact, "I love sucking cock. I'm Susan and I'm a dirty cocksucker." With that she went right back to sucking without breaking eye contact. I had an incredible view of her cleavage and now with my pants around my ankles, her big, warm breasts were pressing against my legs as she sucked me off and it felt incredible. The thin material of her dress added to the sensation but then, one at a time, she dropped the straps off her shoulders and revealed her gorgeous tits. No bra. They were big and beautiful.

And then Susan glanced to her right, towards the wall below the large screen and I followed her eyes. Below the screen was a glory-hole I had missed completely! Now it was hard to miss because it had a nice, fully erect cock sticking through it. It was a thick black cock and Susan reached for it immediately, pumping it as she continued her blowjob. Then, slowly pulling off my cock, she asked me, very sweetly, "Do you mind if I suck him too?" Not at all was my reply and with that she leaned over and took that big cock in her mouth while pumping mine with her hand. I noticed there was another glory-hole just to the left of this one. Both were of the tall, oval variety to allow for various heights. For a split second my brain marveled at the wonders of technology as none of this would be possible without the miracle of flat screens.

Susan was really putting on a show for me, making slutty love to that big dick and then alternating back to suck mine as well. Slowly, she pulled me in, closer and closer, until our dicks were almost touching. Then she opened her mouth wide and sloppily licked back and forth like they were lollipops. Then, she leaned in and pulled us both into her warm mouth. It was the hottest thing I had ever experienced, and I had the best view imaginable! She was rubbing our cock-heads together and licking us. For me it was the visual of my cock being rubbed on another, much larger cock by this sexy woman while she sucked us both off that was setting off fireworks in my brain. I was completely in the moment and wanting it to last forever.

Then, out of the corner of my eye, I saw another cock come in through the other glory-hole and no sooner had it appeared, but Dave was sucking it! He was on his knees sucking a cock through the glory-hole like there was no tomorrow! My eyes went back to Susan who was smiling ear to ear as she licked our cocks and looked over at Dave. She looked like the happiest woman in the world. Just then cum starting to spurt out of my new friend's cock, into Susan's mouth, onto her face and onto my cock! It was a lot of cum! Susan lapped it up from the source and then from my cum covered cock. It was all I could do to keep from cumming too as she finished up this double-barreled blowjob and I relished being the victim of friendly fire. Some cum had landed on my cock and some on my thigh. It transmitted a warm sensation to my brain that felt even better when Susan's tongue licked it all up.

As the first cock disappeared though the hole, Susan motioned to me to come down to her, as she spread the towel out for us. I knelt and she leaned in to kiss me. I was on autopilot at this point and I kissed her deeply, tasting the cum still lingering in her mouth and getting some from her lips onto mine, her hand slowly stroking my cock. She now turned to Dave, who was working that fat, white dick. "I'm going to help out my hubby, why don't you sit back and enjoy the show, sweetie."

Susan got right next to Dave and said, "Can I have some too?" and Dave smiled and handed the cock over to her. They both got in there, sucking and licking. I just relaxed on the bench, jerking off but trying not to cum. It was an amazing sight and the dim, warm light in the booth made it even better. I let my eyes wander to the screen where the blow-bang continued in silence, but the out-of-sync sounds from Susan and Dave slurping on that dick made up for it. They were loud and theatrical. I glanced up at the high ceiling of the booth and realized that it wasn't open at the top like most arcade booths; it too was painted black and there was another glass panel in the middle and a couple more of those lighting strips. Someone had put a lot of work into this booth!

Dave and Susan didn't take long to finish their task. Within seconds Susan was coaxing another load out and providing dirty encouragement, "Oh yeah babe, feed us that load, cum all over us!" And he did, cum shot out and my new friends made a spectacle out of licking that anonymous cock clean, then cleaning each other up with their tongues. Then Susan looked over at me and said, "Dave, we almost forgot, we have a little more work to do here!" They both stood up and Susan bent over to pick up the towel which she now positioned on the floor in front of the bench before dropping to her knees again. Dave sat next to me on the bench as Susan got to work on us.

"Dave, our new friend was looking at shemale videos in the store, did you notice that?"

"I did notice that. I also noticed how much he liked having that double-barreled blowjob a minute ago."

"I think he likes cock too. I bet he was planning on sucking some cock tonight. What do you think?"

"I think he was."

"Why don't you let him suck yours. I want to see how he sucks cock. If he does a good job maybe we'll take him home with us!"

"Good idea!" And then Dave stood up in front of the bench and offered me his cock. I didn't hesitate to take him into my mouth. I loved sucking cock and he had a nice one. I was so turned on by everything that I desperately want him to cum in mouth. Susan had positioned herself on the bench and was jacking my cock and offering words of encouragement.

"Oh Dave, how's your new cocksucker? Is he good?"

"Yeah baby, he's a good cocksucker," Dave replied between breaths.

"I wonder if he swallows. I bet he does. He looks like a hungry cocksucker."

I was working that cock and really getting close myself, with Susan's hand and mouth on me and her dirty verbal encouragement.

"Baby, I'm going to cum!"

"Feed him Dave, feed our new cocksucker." I felt his cock twitch in my mouth as he grabbed the back of my head to hold it steady as he pulled halfway out and started to spurt. I tasted it before I felt it, sweet and salty. I swallowed as Dave pulled out the rest of the way to spray my face with more of his hot jizz. I felt that familiar warmth on my cheeks and forehead as he placed his dripping cock back in my hungry mouth.

Susan kept up her dirty talk, "Swallow that load baby, you dirty little slut!" And with that I started to cum and Susan, sensing it, leaned over and took my cock in her mouth as I exploded. She kept sucking until I started to go soft and then she stood up and showed us her mouth filled with my cum before swallowing it all. Then her and Dave locked in a deep French kiss. After a long moment, Susan, looked over at me and said, loudly, "Let's go back to our place and play some more, in private this time." I was all in on whatever they had in mind, although, I wasn't sure how much more private you could get than relatively anonymous sex in an adult video arcade.

12