Booth Babe Pt. 01

Story Info
CD is discovered, then helps out a friend at a conference.
9.8k words
4.63
8.1k
15
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/27/2024
Created 02/23/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has been almost six months since the last time I posted a story. I have started a few but have been struggling to get what is in my mind to work in an actual typed story. I had some of those same struggles with this story but felt as I went along it got better. There are four parts, and I will try and get each part posted quickly.

Standard caveat for pretty much all my stories, you are going to learn about the characters before it dives into the fun stuff. If you are just hoping for motivation for a quickie it probably won't be for you.

Booth Babe Part 1

The silence in the hotel room was broke but the sound of the alarm from a cell phone. I reached for my phone lying on the other side of the bed and slowly opened one of my eyes. I could tell that there was some light peaking around the shade for the sliding glass door. The noise stopped before I could pick up my phone causing me to be confused for a minute.

I then heard a groan from the other bed in the room and as I became more awake, I realized that the alarm must have been from John's phone. I looked at the time on my phone and saw that it was six-forty-five. I had set my alarm for seven.

I sat up in my bed and looked over and saw that John was doing the same. We didn't speak to each other as we focused on our phones. I checked for any new texts messages or emails and assumed he was doing the same.

"Morning. I am jumping in the shower. Might take a few more minutes than normal, my roommate didn't suck my dick like I asked him too last night so I will probably quickly rub one out." John said climbing out of bed.

"You didn't ask, you just said suck my dick. You should have asked nicely." I replied.

"Oh... so if I asked would you to suck my dick right now you would do it." He laughed.

"Probably... if you asked politiely, just need to wake up a little more. Don't want to do that while I am still half asleep." I told him.

"Yea...sure... that is why you won't do it." He said entering the bathroom and turning the shower on.

This was normal banter between us. John was a few years older than me. We worked together for the fire department for twenty-eight years. He retired three years ago, and I retired a year ago. When we worked together, we traveled together for training classes, conventions, and seminars. Most of those times we shared a room, leading us to routinely make jokes about one of us sucking the other off or being fucked by the other.

What John didn't know, I was curious about what it would be like to suck him off or maybe for him to fuck me. Especially if it would happen under a specific circumstance. I would get turned on when he would joke during dinner or at a bar that I was going to be biting the pillow later that night, or he would feed me dessert later.

When we would get back to the room the banter would continue right up to the point that one of us needed to physically make a move and neither one of us ever did. For me it was because one of the conditions I wanted for that to happen wasn't there. For him it was probably because it was just joking, John had a reputation for being a player with women.

After he had retired, the number of times we traveled together had slowed down. It was now only a couple times a year for group golf trips with other current or retired firefighters from our department. This had reduced the number of times this joking and needling each other occurred.

I really had to pee, so I climbed out of bed and headed into the bathroom. I could hear the shower running so I knew John was still in it. I opened the door and moved straight to the toilet pulling my dick out of my shorts to start peeing.

"Wow... trying to get in here so you could help me rub one out? I would have let you do that in the main room if you asked. Or did you just want to get a good look at my cock?" He laughed.

The shower door was lightly frosted and there was a lot of steam so you couldn't clearly see through it, but I could make out his body and his dick. At fifty-three years of age John still looked good. He was six two and had a flat stomach that even had a little definition to it. His shoulders were broad, and his thighs were meaty. His flaccid dick looked like it was a little above average or what I thought was average.

In comparison I stood five eight on a good day. I was thin but did have a little bit of a bubble butt and it was my calves that looked good on my legs. My wife had always been jealous of my legs and that I someone how always stayed slim.

I finished peeing and stepped back out of the bathroom to wait for him to finish. It was less than ten minutes later when he came out with the towel around his waist. I fought looking at his body but did take a peek at his chest that was lightly covered with some salt and pepper chest hair. He gave me a funny smile and I headed into the shower.

As I lathered my body, I appreciated my lack of natural body hair on my chest and stomach. I also had very sparse blonde hair on my arms. Under my arms was hair free because I shaved them along with my legs. I told people I shaved because I swam for exercise but that was only part of the reason. I showered quickly, dried off, and after brushing my teeth and putting on some deodorant, stepped out of the bathroom.

John was dressed, wearing khaki shorts and a t-shirt, sitting on the bed trying to find ESPN on the TV, I walked by him to get my clothes out of my suit case. I picked out similar clothes and threw them on the bed. I had my back to him as I removed the towel and bent over some to step into my boxer briefs.

"Andrew, I swear you have a nicer ass and better legs than my last two ex-wives. You would look way better bent over that bed than they ever did." He laughed. "Still swimming? Your legs are smoother than theirs ever were."

"Yes... and stop looking at my butt fag." I responded.

John's statement about looking better than his exes was a real compliment. They both had been drop dead gorgeous and hot as hell. That was the reason he had married them and the reason he had gotten divorced from both of them, he had only gotten married because of how they looked.

I finished dressing and we both finished packing our suitcases and headed out of the room. We met the rest of our group at breakfast, it was included in the price of our golf package. We had played seventy-two holes of golf in two and half days and were tired so the banter while ate was minimal. Everyone was anxious to get on the road home, so we ate quickly and said our good byes in the parking lot.

Some of the guys had a five or six-hour drive home. Because, like John, I had moved south after retiring our drive was only about two hours. We rode down together with him picking me up on the way.

"Need a coffee or anything?" He asked as we climbed into his truck.

"No... I am good unless you need something?" I responded.

"Well, what would be great is some road head for the drive. Can I get that if I say please?" He laughed.

I ignored him while thinking to myself how hot it would be to do that. The truth was I really wanted to have the opportunity to give a man a blowjob. I had been curious about it all the way back in probably my teens. I wasn't gay, maybe bisexual, but I really didn't think that was the case either. I just thought the idea of it was hot.

I was attracted to women and dated and sex with my share of them when I was younger. I met my wife Mary when I was in my mid-twenties, she was a nurse at the ER that I would interact with at my job. She was one of those women who was both cute as hell and hot as fuck and she had erased any desire I had to suck a dick for a long time.

"When is your next show or conference?" I asked John to break the silence about fifteen minutes into our drive.

Since John had retired, he had become heavily involved in a public safety mental health initiative. It had happened after his brother, a police officer, had taken his own life. The mental health needs for police officers and firefighters were just really starting to be understood and addressed.

Currently he traveled to various conferences, seminars, and trade shows as a speaker, then set up a booth on the exhibition floor and provide information about resources and the foundation he was a part of to the attendees. It had almost become a full-time job and responsibility for him. The foundation paid his expenses and a small salary, he just had to give his time.

"Uh Baltimore in three weeks. This is probably one of the longer breaks between events I have had. It will also be the first one since Carol left me, so I am traveling alone and doing the booth alone." He told me.

"You doing okay with her leaving you?" I asked sincerely.

"Oh yea... honestly, I miss seeing her tits bouncing through the house but that is about it. She wasn't even really that great in bed and... well kind of dumb as box of rocks." He forced a laugh.

I knew he was covering up what he really felt. I don't think it was Carol leaving him that hurt but the fact that he was alone again. Besides the two ex-wives, like Carol, there were a string of ex live in girlfriends also.

"How about you... are you doing okay being on your own? Have you found anything to occupy your time yet. I know you aren't playing golf every day because I just watched you play, and you aren't any better than you used to be." He again forced a laugh.

"I miss her a lot and being on my own sucks. No, I haven't really looked for something, but I need to. And you are right I am not playing near as much golf as I thought I would." I told him.

We drove in silence for awhile and I checked my phone. I was thinking about texting my daughter because I realized hadn't heard from her in awhile but didn't want to disturb her if she was at work. Like her mom she had become an ER nurse. She still lived in Northern Virginia and worked there.

"Hey... do you want to come with me to Baltimore? I could use the hand, especially with the booth. Wouldn't cost you anything, the hotel room is free, I will drive, and the meals would be on the foundation." John suddenly blurted out.

"Really? I always liked that conference. Send me the dates when we get home, and I will let you know but I don't think there would be a reason I couldn't." I said enthusiastically.

"Great... but so you know... you will be responsible for taking care of all the things Carol did which included nightly blow jobs for me." He laughed.

"I am pretty sure if Carol was giving you nightly blow jobs, she would still be living with you because you wouldn't have let her go if she was." I chuckled.

"Okay... not nightly but at least once a trip or conference." He smiled at me.

"Well... if it is only a one-time thing, I could probably do that, if you say please." I smiled back at him.

Like all the other times we had joked about this there was a sudden tension in the air. We were back at the point where it felt like if one of us made a move it might happen. I was already wondering if I would finally get the guts to do it when were in Baltimore.

The next hour of the drive we spent jabbering about the old days in the fire department and sports. He was a huge baseball and hockey fan. I watched both of those but preferred to watch professional golf and tennis on TV. I did enjoy going to baseball or hockey games in person.

We had made it to my neighborhood and turned into my cul-de-sac. I was telling him thanks for the ride and to make sure he let me know about Baltimore when I saw the maroon Honda Accord in the drive way next to mine. I suddenly stopped talking.

"You, okay?" John asked, seeing my obvious shock.

"Uh yea... that is Cassie's car. I don't know why she is here." I told him.

"Oh... maybe she just wanted to surprise her dad."

"Uh yea... well it is surprise for sure." I said try to keep the nervousness out of my response. "Thanks again for driving and uh... I will let you know about Baltimore..."

I jumped out as soon as he stopped and grabbed my carry-on size suit case off the back seat before getting my clubs out of the bed of his truck. I heard him yelling good bye and gave a quick wave as I started up my drive way and laid my golf bag in front of the garage before heading to the front door. I took a deep breath and pushed it open.

"Cassie? Are you here?" I called out nervously.

I heard movement from down the hall and turned to see her walking toward me. She smiled when she saw me and then quickly moved to me and wrapped me in a hug. I hugged her back and I felt some of my nervousness go away.

"What are you doing here? What is going on?" I asked as we relaxed the hug.

"Hi Dad... it is great to see you also. I missed you too... I love you." She smiled at me as she stepped back from the hug.

"It is great to see you and of course I miss and love you, but why are you here?" I said, with a slight shocked tone.

"I came down after work on Monday, got here after midnight. I spent Tuesday and Wednesday going through mom's stuff. I wanted to... well, you told me you hadn't done it yet and I thought it was time and was going to do it for you. I thought it would be less painful for you." She said her voice was now nervous.

"Really? I told you I would do it when I was ready. I just... well I haven't been ready." I told her.

"I know... and I don't know if you ever will be, and I wanted to do it for you. I thought I was doing something nice for you." She said, sounding a little emotional.

"It is nice... I just... well what have you done with her stuff. I... you didn't just throw it all out, did you?" I heard a little anger in my voice.

"No... of course not. I have separated them all into boxes. Most of it is in one of the guest rooms, that is where I was when you got home. For some reason I didn't think you were going to be home until this evening." Casie said.

"Oh... okay. Uh... did you go through all her clothes and stuff." My nervousness grew.

"Yes... but I didn't throw anything away and I... well... umm... the stuff in your all's closet, that was in the back, you know that stuff that is too big to fit her, I left all that in there, along with the shoes and stuff back there, and the things in her bottom dresser drawer." She told me, lowering her eyes as she spoke.

My heart skipped a few beats as I heard her talking about those items. I replayed what she had said trying to make out if it was obvious by what she had said if she had figured it our already. There really wasn't a chance she hadn't but I was also trying to figure out a reason for them being there if somehow, she hadn't.

"How about her jewelry? Did you go through that? Most of that I want you to have." I blurted out.

"You do? Oh... thank you. I would love to have it; it would mean a lot to me but if there is anything you want for yourself, please take it. I also found a small jewelry box in the closet with clip-on ear rings, a few rings, bracelets, and necklaces. Maybe you want to add to it?" She again lowered her eyes as she spoke.

"Uh... okay... thanks." My mind was really racing now.

Was there anyway for us to end this conversation and not talk about what Casie had seen and what that had to mean. She was a really smart woman and there was no way she hadn't figured it out. One of us had to say it so we could put it behind us I thought. I suddenly realized that this was almost the same as John and joking about sex, someone just had to be the one to take the first step.

The room had been quiet for several minutes with us both just standing there, occasionally looking at each other. I was trying to figure out what exactly I wanted to say when I heard her continue.

"Daddy... I love your heels and bet they look great with some of the dresses you have, you have great taste. Makes me wish I wore a size eleven shoe." Casie smiled at me, stepped forward and wrapped me in another hug.

I let her hug me but didn't return it. I was still trying to understand what it meant that Casie knew my secret and what that would mean for our relationship. I knew we would have to talk about it, but I wasn't sure if I would have the courage to do it.

"Daddy, it is okay. This doesn't change anything... or maybe it does. Mom obviously knew about this part of you and loved you deeply. You have always said how much mom and I are alike, and it will be the same for me. I promise." She said holding each of my arms in her hands and trying to look in my eyes.

"I... I... I didn't want you to know... and your mom tolerated it. She didn't love it, although she was more accepting the last year or so." I finally said.

"I want to hear about it... when it started, how mom found out about it, how often... how often you wear your things." She smiled at me. "But first let's talk about what to do with mom's stuff, come on."

She led me to one of the guest bedrooms. Casie had always been very organized, and it showed in how my wife's stuff had been laid out. I agreed with her that we would donate it to charity. She had set off a few things to the side that she wanted for herself and placed the jewelry box with it.

"Are you sure that there is nothing you want? I know most of it wouldn't fit you but there has to be something you like in here. Plus, it didn't look like you had any casual outfits, do you only wear dresses and skirts?" Casie asked me.

I was startled a little as she said it. Somehow, for a minute, I had forgotten that Casie had found out about my dressing up.

"Uh... no... your mom had one rule about it, well she had a few actually, but her main one was that I didn't wear her stuff." I told her, I was getting a little emotional as I said it.

I sat on the end of the bed and Casie came and sat next to me and put her hand gently on my arm. My eyes were focused on the floor. I was still coming to grasp that my daughter now knew that I was a crossdresser.

"Can you tell me about you dressing up? I promise I won't judge, honestly, I have been really curious to hear about it since I found your stuff on Tuesday. I had to fight not calling you and asking about it the last two day." She said as she gently rubbed my arm.

"Can we go sit in the family room? Being around all her stuff... well it is kind of sad and depressing. I really do appreciate you doing this, not sure I would have ever been able to do it myself. Thank you." I told her.

"Of course, and you are welcome. It wasn't easy for me either but it... well it helped me to accept that she really is gone." Casie said as her throat caught, and she started to tear up.

I took her hand, and we walked out to the family room. I asked if she wanted a water bottle, and she told me yes so, I grabbed two out of the fridge and brought them out to the family room. She sat on the love seat, and I took a seat on the couch. Neither of us spoke and the tension built. It finally broke when she smiled at me.

"I started dressing up when I was a teenager, I don't really know why I felt the need to do it but sometimes it was an almost overwhelming desire or need." I told her, shocked I could say that out loud to her.

"Did you have your own things back then also?" She asked me.

"No... I borrowed stuff from my mom and sister... your grandma and aunt. I am not sure if grandma ever knew but your aunt figured it out and black mailed me. She made me dress up in front of her and her best friend and put makeup on me." I explained.

"Oh... that wasn't very nice of Aunt Lisa." Casie frowned.

"No... I hated that she knew and forced me to do it, but they didn't make me look clownish, they made me look..." I couldn't finish my statement, so Casie did.

"Pretty... and you liked looking pretty?"

"Yes... very much." I said quietly. "Lisa was furious. She wanted me to be humiliated but her friend thought it was great that I looked so good. I was scared that was going to make Lisa go through with her threat to tell everyone, but she didn't."