Booth Babe Pt. 04

Story Info
A discovered CD helps a friend out a conference.
8.8k words
4.8
4.5k
13
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/27/2024
Created 02/23/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Final part for this story. As I mentioned before part 1- I struggled a little with getting the idea, concept, and my visions of the characters written into a story. I think by parts 3 and 4 I was more comfortable with it. Almost none of my stories go straight to the 'fun' stuff I hope that the journey to it is worth it.

Booth Babe- Part 4

John was sitting at the bar when I walked in. The sound of my heels had caught his ear and he turned to check out the sound. He looked at me appreciatively and then his eyes widened as he realized that the woman, he was checking out, was me. I stepped over to him.

"Like what you see?" I teased.

"Yes... just wow... and I thought you looked great earlier... Jesus." He said.

I leaned into him as I quietly said into his ear. "Earlier on the exhibit floor or earlier when I was on my knees with your dick in my mouth."

"Both." He responded immediately.

My hand gently touched his cheek and chin, and I turned him to me and kissed him lightly on the lips. Instead of being surprised he kissed me back and I felt a warmness run through me.

We separated. "I don't know if we have time for a drink for you... I was going to call an Uber is that okay?"

I told him yes and watched him swig his drink down and climb off the bar stool. As we headed out of the bar, I was surprised to feel him take my hand in his hand as he led me to the exit. When we got in the Uber, I set my hand on his thigh, and we exchanged smiles but didn't speak. I felt my phone vibrate several times in my purse on the quick ten-minute drive.

When John went to hostess stand, I slipped my phone out and saw three texts from Casie.

'Hey... been patiently waiting all day to hear how it went today. Hope he was happy with how you looked, and it all went well.' Was the first one.

'The exhibit floor has been closed for over for an hour- you should have responded by now. You better have a dick in your hand and that is why you haven't texted me.' She added a smiley face emoji to the second text.

'Okay... I am a little worried now. Hope you are okay.' Was the last text.

John had come back to me and saw my phone in my hand. "Sorry... need to send a quick text to my daughter she has been checking up on me and is worried because I didn't respond."

Texting with these nails was more difficult than I realized it would be, but I sent back. 'All good. And yes, didn't text because...' After because I added an eggplant emoji.

She must have had her phone in her hand because she immediately sent back a heart eyed emoji. After looking at it I dropped the phone in my clutch and the hostess came over to lead us to our table. The way she looked at me let me know she approved of my outfit.

John got another Old Fashioned and I got a glass of red wine. I chose not to get an appetizer but did ask him if he would share a Caesar salad with me. I got a filet, and he got the strip and a side of cream spinach to also share.

"Okay... first... I am sorry for freaking out a little earlier... honestly... I am not sure why I did. That is my first time a... well you know... and it is obvious you have been with men before." He stuttered out.

The waiter had brought our drinks, so I waited for him to leave before responding.

"I told you earlier, that was my first time doing that, promise, but I understand... now that some time has passed would you be interested in it happening again?" I asked him.

"You were serious? You have never done that before... because you were really, really good at it." He said sincerely.

"Yes... I have fantasized about it a lot, but I have never done it until today. I will say it was better than my fantasies." I smiled at him. "Part of the reason I had never done it was because of Mary, I wouldn't have done that while we were married. The other reason is the only time I have wanted to do it was when I am dressed like this."

"So, all the teasing we have done over the years... you weren't tempted then? A few times I thought maybe it wasn't just joking but I was never confident enough that you were serious." He asked.

Again, I had to wait to answer because our salad had arrived.

"Tempted... maybe a little but again I wouldn't have done that to Mary, and I knew that if I did it... I really wanted to do it as Andrea. You, didn't answer me before are you interested in it happening again?"

I saw his cheeks get red. "Yes... umm... is that the only thing you have wanted to... uh... try?"

"If we do it again, or I guess really if I do it to you again, you won't freak out and clam up like you did earlier?" I asked deliberately ignoring his other question.

"No... I don't think so. I want to... well I am interested in doing even more... are you?" He stuttered.

"Hmm... that didn't sound definite, but I liked it so much I guess I will have to risk another freak out." I smiled and winked at him.

"Great... because it was amazing. Uh... you still haven't..." He stopped.

The waiter had arrived with our entrees, so he stopped and the table was silent. I was enjoying seeing him squirm and get nervous as he was trying to find out if I was interested in not just giving him a blowjob but also in being fucked by him. The whole conversation was turning me on, and my thong was getting a work out restraining me.

We each took a couple bites of our steaks and announced how good they tasted. The creamed spinach was also amazing, and we settled into a comfortable silence as we ate. I was surprised when the waiter asked if we wanted another drink, John choose to just have water while I got another glass of wine.

I still had a half a glass of wine to finish when our meal was done. After our table had been cleared, John was fidgeting as I took my time finishing it. There were just a couple sips left and I set it the side, put my elbows on the table, leaned forward and set my chin on my interlaced hands.

"Earlier you were asking if I was interested in more than sucking your dick. If you take me back to the hotel, let me have one more glass of wine to help calm my nerves, then we can go up to the room... and if you kiss me passionately, I will let you find out." I said quietly but knowing he could hear every word.

His eyes had widened a touch as I finished talking but that changed to a smile as he looked at me and reached for his wallet. I gave him a wink as I sat up and brought my wine glass to my mouth and finished it. Our waiter was very good and as soon as he saw John pull out his wallet he was at the table with the bill.

John and I just stared at each other as his credit card was taken and rung up. He quickly signed the bill when it came back and then stood up. I was a little surprised that as I reached for my clutch John stepped behind me and pulled my chair out as I stood up.

We walked out of the restaurant, and I enjoyed getting appreciative glances from both the men and women as we left. The men's eyes felt like they were focused on my waist down and the women had quickly looked me over from head to toe.

We were able to get an Uber almost as soon as he requested one. Again, I let my hand rest on his thigh on the drive back to the hotel. We flirted with each other with our eyes, and I was feeling something I had never experienced before as he looked at me. It was obvious he really wanted to fuck me.

I almost told him to skip the glass of wine at the bar but knew that I was going to be really nervous about having sex with him, so I didn't. He ordered my wine and another Old Fashioned for himself.

We found a table and I think we both forced ourselves not to chug our drinks. Looking at my wine glass I had the thought that as the wine level lowered the wine it was almost like an hour glass. The wine being like sand, when it was empty, I was going go up to our room and lose my anal virginity.

He talked a little about life on the conference and exhibition circuit as we had our drinks. He did one or two of these a month he told me and took mid-November through January off typically. He had relaxed some and began to ramble a little telling me he had some favorites and some he dreaded going to.

He then told me that tomorrow we would need to pack and checkout before we headed to the convention center. He was going to take his luggage with him, and I could either take mine to my car or leave it with Bell Services and pick it up at the end of the day.

I listened mostly and asked a few questions. When I finished my wine, I sat the glass down in the middle of the table. He had finished his drink about five minutes before me and it was sitting off to the side. It took him about a minute to realize mine was done and I laughed inside as he did a double take confirming it was empty.

"Uh... ready to go?" He asked suddenly nervously.

I just nodded yes and stood up. He caught me by complete surprise as he stepped over and gave me a quick and gentle kiss on my lips. As we walked to the elevator, I was surprised to realize that I liked him kissing me even though that had never been a part of my fantasy.

We shared the elevator with two other couples, and I could swear the women were looking at me like they knew I was on my way to the room to be fucked. The first couple got off on the fourth floor and the second on floor six. As soon as the door closed John pushed me against the elevator wall and kissed me passionately. I was a little disappointed when the elevator stopped at our floor ten seconds later.

My nervousness continued to grow as we walked towards our room. John used his key card and again opened the door for me. I always wondered why he had so many women willing to marry him or live with him. I seeing he at least pretended to be a gentleman and that it was very flattering.

As soon as the door closed, he kissed me passionately again and pushed me against the wall. I could actually feel his hard dick pressed against me as our tongues wrestled in our mouths. My mind was remembering how his dick had looked earlier and I was wondering about it fitting in my butt, was it bigger than my dildo I wondered.

He broke our kiss and moved deeper into the room, stopping at the edge of his bed. I stopped and set my clutch down, remembering there were things in it we would need so I didn't want it to be too far out of reach. I began to unbutton his shirt after I had pulled it free from his pants. He shrugged out of it and tossed it aside and I started to kiss his chest and continued down his stomach until I was on my knees again in front of him.

I quickly undid his belt, pants, and the zipper and pulled them to his ankle, immediately followed by his boxers. I couldn't resist taking his cock into my mouth and running my tongue all over it. I felt him lean down and his hands slid into my arm pits pulling me upward.

"You are too good at that, and I really want to fuck you." He said once I was standing in front of him again.

"Uh...thanks... have you... well... have you had anal sex before? I mean... I know you probably haven't been on the receiving side, but have you fucked anyone in their ass?" I asked suddenly, super nervous about what was going to happen.

He smiled at me. "My second wife a couple of times and one time with a girl I dated for a while. They weren't really into it. I am assuming you are virgin there?"

"Yes... well... yea... I have had toys in my butt but never the real thing." I told him.

"Okay... I promise I will be gentle, at least at first. Do you have any lube? If not... the moisturizer in the bathroom will work." He said kissing me gently on the lips.

"In my purse... I also have some condoms if you want." I told him.

"I am okay without them... are you okay without them?" He responded.

I nodded my head and turned and opened my purse and pulled out the lube and handed it to him. He took it and smiled and then used his hands to turn me away from him. I was confused until I felt him pulling my zipper down. As my dress fell to my feet, he kissed each of my shoulders before I slowly turned around. As I did that, I felt his cock rub across my nylon covered pelvis.

"Would it be okay if I kept my lingerie on? Oh... and my heels?" I asked him.

"Sure... actually for your first time it would probably best if you were bent over the bed. Is that okay? Not super romantic but I think it will allow you to enjoy this the most in that position." He said softly.

"Okay." I said mostly because right now I felt like I was totally at his mercy.

He sat the lube on the bed and pushed gently on my chest forcing me to sit on the bed. I felt him pulling at my pantyhose as they slide down over my thighs and down the rest of my legs. He gently removed my heels and finished removing the pantyhose and then stood up.

I stood up and stepped back into my heels and was now just wearing my bra, thong, and the heels. John kissed me and then placed his hands on my shoulders and gently spun me until I was facing the bed. Next, he placed a hand on my back and gently pushed me forward until my body was bent over the bed.

I felt very exposed and vulnerable, my heels seemed to force my legs to push my ass up in the air and I was resting on my elbows. I felt his fingers run up the inside of my thighs and my arousal grew. My breathing speed up even more as he moved the rear of my thong out of the way.

I sensed him picking the lube up and then felt some squirt onto the crack of my ass. His fingers then began to rub it around my puckered hole and then one of them rested at my opening. I am not sure I consciously did it, but I rocked back on it, and it slid into my opening. He pulled it out and I heard more lube being squirted and then two fingers slid into me.

"Oh... that feels nice." I said honestly.

"I am glad. Almost time for my dick. Try and relax okay sweetie." He told me.

I don't know why but him calling me sweetie caused a warm feeling to run through my body. I was attempting to follow his instructions and I felt the tip of his cock press against my rosebud. I pushed back as he slowly and deliberately slid into me.

"Doing, okay? Honey." I heard.

Honey now... he was not only fucking my ass but was fucking with my mind, but in a good way.

"Uh... slow please... it doesn't really hurt but is just a little uncomfortable right now... you must be bigger than my toy." I responded.

He didn't say anything, and I suddenly felt his balls against me. He was completely in me now and wasn't moving. I felt myself getting used to the warm stretching sensation that was happening to my asshole and after about thirty seconds I told him I thought I was ready.

His hands moved to my hips, and he slowly began to rock in and out of me. Within a minute I was pushing back as he was pushing in. When he recognized this, he began to saw his cock in and out of my ass. I heard both of us starting to moan and groan, obviously enjoying how it felt.

"Fuck... your ass is amazing... it is gorgeous to look at and feels incredible." He said to me.

"Thank you... can you... can you go a little faster?" I asked him.

"Do you want to stop? Is it hurting and you want it over with?" He asked with an alarmed sound.

"No... don't fucking stop. I want you to fuck me faster and harder." I said, breathing faster.

He did what I asked, and I felt pleasure spreading through my groin area. On the down stroke he was now hitting my prostrate every time and each time my pleasure increased. I was beginning to wonder if he might be able to make me cum without touching my dick.

"Oh God... not sure I can keep this up much longer." He yelled out as his hands squeezed my hips harder.

"Another minute... please.... Fuck me right there... Jesus God." I told him.

"Honey... I am so close... oh fuck... oh fuck."

I think it was as much him calling me honey again as the actually physical pleasure that did it, but I was suddenly filling my thong with cum. This orgasm was nothing like anything I had experienced before. A warm pleasurable sensation washed over my hold body it felt like but was really just my groin, scrotum, penis and thighs. I also felt the inside of my ass warming up immediately afterwards.

"Fuck... I am cumming." He cried out right after I had started to feel that.

He rocked in and out a few more times before falling over top of my back. He laid like to for minute as he quickly softened and eventually rolled to the side as his dick came out of me. I turned and looked at him as we smiled at each other before I kissed him.

As I was doing that, I felt like his cum was starting to leak out of me and I pushed up off the bed and scampered into the bathroom. I released as much of him as I could and then began to clean myself up. The cum in the front of my thong had become cold and uncomfortable and stepped out of my heels and pushed my thong down and threw it under the sink.

I was using warm soapy hand towels to clean myself up and prepared one for John. When I looked in the mirror, I knew I wanted to hide my penis when I came out and I really didn't like how my breast form looked just sitting in my bra. I grabbed a bath towel and wrapped it around me and over top of bra and forms.

When I came out of the bathroom John was lying back on the bed, his legs were draped down and touching the floor. He heard me and lifted his head up and smiled. I sat on the edge of the bed and began to clean him. When I was satisfied, I leaned down sucked his soft penis into my mouth and then released him and sat up.

He lifted his body up and looked at me. "Thank you. That was pretty great. I hope you liked it."

"I liked it and agree it was pretty great." I leaned forward and we shared a tentative kiss.

"I need to run into the bathroom." He said and got up.

He closed the door when he entered but I could hear him peeing and the sink turned on and he either spent a long time washing his hands or was doing something else. He finally emerged from the bathroom and went to his suitcase and pulled out some gym shorts and a t-shirt. I knew that was his normal sleeping attire.

He stopped and kissed me quickly, his mouth tasting like toothpaste and then started to pick up his clothes from the floor, plus my pantyhose. It was pretty obvious from his demeanor we weren't going to be doing any post sex cuddling. I wasn't sure if I was disappointed by this, but I was feeling a little used.

"I need to clean my makeup and stuff off." I announced.

"Yea sure." He responded.

I went to the suitcase that had my girl stuff in it and got out my sleep shorts and shirt, deciding to keep my girl look going. I carried them into the bathroom with me and began to remove my makeup. Fortunately, Kenzie had supplied me with a lot of makeup removal pads.

Once that was complete, I sat and peed and then removed my bra and forms putting the Victoria's Secret sleep wear on. I grabbed my thong from the floor and rinsed it out in the sink then washed my hands and face and brushed my teeth before grabbing my intimates.

When I stepped out of the bathroom, I saw that the room was darker than when I had gone in it. As I moved towards the beds, I saw that the only light that was on was the one over my bed. John was in his bed and under the covers with his eyes closed. I set my stuff with my suitcase and turned back and looked at him and it was obvious he had made sure there was no room in his bed for me.

I plugged my phone in and saw that it was just after eleven o'clock. I sat it on the night stand and climbed into my bed pulling the covers over me. If I had felt a little used earlier, I was really feeling it now, to make it worse John had begun to snore. As I laid in bed trying to sleep, I was torn between the emotion of how amazing so much of today had been and how I felt right at this moment.

I don't know how long it took me to fall asleep but when I woke up our room was filled with light from the window. I could hear the shower running and as I looked over at John's bed it was empty, and he had obviously cleaned all the stuff he had strewn over it last night. What I assumed was his clothes for today were setting at the foot of the bed.