Booty Chronicles Pt. 01

Story Info
College freshman gets teased by his thick MILF classmate.
1k words
4.28
31.4k
30

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You want to know something that this nineteen year old have never liked?

Class assignments that require one or more partners.

I'm going to be honest, it's one thing I hated in high school that has carried over with me into college. The idea of having to work with someone to finish something for a college class is something that really ticks me off, which is why I truly hate this psychology class.

Well, like with this class in general, there is one silver lining to this project and I just so happen to be standing right outside of the door to her house on this Thursday evening.

After knocking on the door, a few seconds passed before it cracked open and the beautiful, golden face of a middle-aged woman poked out and flashed a pearly smile.

"Hey there, Max" she greeted as her emerald green eyes met mine.

"Hey, Ms. Parker," I returned. "You ready to finish the project."

"Of course. Please come in," she pushed the door open to let me in. "And I told you, call me Veronica."

As the door opened wide, it revealed her 5'6 frame. Her dark brown hair was tied into a messy bun as a few strands fell to her face. She was wearing a baggy shirt that admittedly wasn't hiding much underneath. She had on a pair of baggy gray sweatpants that seemed a bit loose around her small waist, but were tightly hugging her thick, juicy thighs. Those thighs are part of the silver lining as to why I didn't mind doing this project.

"Sorry, Veronica. It's just a respect thing,"I smiled back as she closed the door behind us. "But, you lead the way."

She grinned at me before stepping back in front of me and there it was in all its glory, the main reason I wasn't all that annoyed to have her as my partner; her massive butt.

She may have been wearing sweatpants, but there's not a thing on this planet that can hide that big rump. It stuck from her frame, swaying back and forth as she walked in front of me and looked so soft in its gray cover. With every step she took, her ass bounced and jiggled, giving me an instant erection from just the visual alone.

We approached her couch, unfortunately, and she sat down on one end, sinking down into it. I sat down on the opposite end, a bit uncomfortable from the pitched tent in my pants.

"What are you, scared of me? Why are sitting all the way over there"? she chuckled as she scooted next to me. I don't think it was possible to be closer to me without making any physical contact and as I got an inhale of her fragrance, it was killing me. Trying to get my mind off it, I tried changing the subject to to topic of our project.

"So, not a lot left on the project, huh?" I patted my thigh, my hand covering my erection.

"Actually, I finished the rest of it last night. My kids are at their father's house and I had peace and quiet to do it all last night," she told me as she brushed the strands of her behind her ear.

"Really? That's good, but you shouldn't have done it all on your own. I could've helped," I said.

She grinned and responded, "Oh, it's no worry at all. I was fine doing it by myself."

Nodding, I trailed off, "So, I guess there's no reason for me to be here."

"Actually," she began, "There is something you can help me with. Well, more like give me your opinion on."

"Give you my opinion on what?" I questioned curiously.

"My pants," she answered. Then, without any kind of warning, she stood up from her spot and bent over in front of me, placing her hands on her knees. "Do you think they make my butt look big?"

Yes. Everything makes your butt look big. Your butt is huge and it drives me my cock crazy.

My entire line of site was nothing but her humongous backside in her sweatpants that hugged her massive cheeks. My cock was throbbing and I was speechless. I didn't know what to say, and a bunch of weird noises just escaped my mouth.

"I'll take that as a yes," she seemingly teased as she gave it a smack and it began to jiggle uncontrollaby from it.

"Ve...Veronica... wh...what are you doing?" I stuttered out as my pants grew tighter and tighter around my waist.

"Just asking for a young man's opinion," she looked back at me with a wink. "Do you mind this?"

"Mind what?" I again asked confused, trying to control my breathing.

"This," was all she answered. Then, she sat down and placed her huge ass right on my lap. My eyes widened, my mouth dropped open and my heart went wild as my hard dick pressed against Veronica's big, soft booty.

She gently began grinding on my lap, and a light groan escaped from me as my head fell back against the couch.

"You like this, don't you Max? You love this big brown booty rubbing against your big cock, don't you?" she talked as the intensity of her grinding increased.

I couldn't catch my breath as I felt her ass pressing against me harder and harder, but I managed to get out, "Y... Yes, Veronica."

She kept grinding and my cock couldn't take any more. My eyes rolled to the back of my head and my hands found themselves holding her waist as a long groan exited my mouth. I felt hot liquid exiting from my cock, leaking through my boxers and jeans as I felt Veronica grinding more.

I was cumming from Veronica's ass, and I hadn't even fucked it. I don't know whether to be disappointed in myself or amazed at the power of her ass.

Once my dick had been drained, my eyes opened as I tried to recatch my breath. Veronica stopped grinding, but remained sat on my lap. She then turned her head, the biggest smirk on her face and said, "See you in class tomorrow, Max."

Wait! That's it?