Booty Chronicles Pt. 03

Story Info
Dani's roommate is proven wrong.
1.7k words
4.51
14.4k
16

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes slowly opened as I stared above at the ceiling above me. It was a little unfamiliar to me, and I became a little startled when I was about to move, but felt an arm draped over my chest. I turned my head left and saw a still sleep Dani with her head buried in her pillow and a smile crept on my lips as the past few days all came flooding back to me.

When the thick Latin MILF said her ass was mine, she really wasn't kidding. Dani's juicy ass has really become just a pile of my own fuckmeat and I really can't complain. Gone is the aggressive woman who demanded my cock and was ready to just walk away from me. Replaced with her is a needy woman who calls me papi, let's me stay in her apartment and sleep in her bed, let's me smash her whenever and has given me exclusive rights to fucking her.

Was she my girlfriend?

I don't really know. At no point did I ask her or did she ask me, so technically nothing is official.

Was I her boy toy?

I don't think so. I have way too much privelege for me to be her play thing.

Is she my big booty slut?

Considering that's what she screamed last night when I was pounding her pussy, I'd think it's safe to say yes.

"The early bird is up," she slurred all of a sudden, clearly still half asleep.

"And the day sleeper is still sleep," I chuckled as I grabbed and gently kissed her hand.

"Of course I am," her eyes opened. "I'm still tired from last night. I'm definitely going to have the 'I got fucked' walk today."

"Good," I smirked. "It'll be a good reminder to everyone that your ass belongs to me."

I leaned in and pecked her lips. She returned it and laid her head on my chest as I wrapped my arms around her.

"Do you two ever plan on getting up?"

Dani and I looked in the doorway and saw Fran, Dani's roommate, standing there, looking at both of us with disgust. Now, I don't know what is about this group of friends, but juicy thighs and fat asses apparently runs deep with them. Fran was admittedly the chubbiest of them all, but she was definitely the pure definition of thick. She was about 5'5. She had milk chocolate skin, long and curly black hair that went to the top of her back and a pair of small tits, but what she lacked in her chest, she more than made up for in her waist.

Fran's ass was fucking gigantic. I seriously believe that thing could have its own area code and time zone. Yes, Veronica's was big and Dani's was fat, but Fran's was out of this world. I damn near came the first time I saw her walk. Just seeing her ass is a sight to behold.

"Leave me and papi alone," Dani playfully argued as she kissed my chest. Oh, yeah, forgot to mention. Dani refers to me as papi to everyone. I think I might actually own this girl.

"Whatever, just don't make so much noise at night, Dani. God, I think the whole apartment heard you screaming," Fran rolled her eyes.

"That's what Papi's dick will do to a girl, Dani smiled as she snuggled into me. "Now, get lost, Fran. I want to go back to sleep."

"You're hooked," Fran laughed as she turned and walked out. And thankfully, I caught a quick glimpse of that huge, wobbling ass and instantly became rock hard.

"Papi, damn. I don't know if I can take that morning wood today," Dani whimpered.

I rubbed her shoulder, glad she thought that's what it was, and kissed her forehead. "It's fine. I should be getting up anyway. I'll just rub one out in the shower."

"I don't want that hard dick to go to waste though," she rubbed my chest. I sat up though and untangled her arm from me.

"It's fine. But you better be ready for later, because I'm going to devour that ass tonight, I stood up from the bed, only wearing my black briefs that showed the perfect outline of my hard cock.

"Just going to make me wet for the whole day, huh?" she smirked as she got adjusted to fall back asleep. "That's why you own this ass."

I reached down and smacked Dani's ass through the comfortor, and she giggled, "Go get ready."

I walked out of the room, closing the door quietly. I went into the kitchen, which happened to be next to the sofa Fran was sat on.

"Damn, just walk around in your underwear while you know other people are in the apartment. What if I did that?" she complained as she stared up from her phone screen.

Deciding to have fun, I responded, "I'd love it."

"Pig," she quipped.

"It's a joke," I returned, even though it wasn't.

I grabbed a bottle of water from the refrigerator, and I heard Fran stand up and looked over at her as she approached me. Out of nowhere, she shrugged in a way that showed understanding. Confused, I asked, "What?"

"No one has ever made Dani that hooked," she explained. "I guess I can kind if see why she is stuck on you."

I noticed that her eyes were placed on my groin, and I took the chance to take in her thick thighs in her leggings. She knows damn well her butt is too big to be wearing leggings, but I'm not going to complain.

"Thanks, I guess," I frowned. "Want to see it?"

"Excuse me?" she bellowed. "Your girl is in the apartment and you're going to ask if her roommate wants to see your dick?"

"First, I don't even know if she's my girl," I fired back, "And second, you didn't answer my question. Do you want to see it?"

"Fucking pervert," she mumbled.

"Still didn't answer," I chuckled as I took a sip from my water.

"I'm calling myself one because yes, I want to see it," she revealed.

I put my water down and was about to pull my briefs down, when I paused. "Only under one condition."

She raised her eyebrows and replied, "Which is?"

"You show me your bare ass afterwards," I negotiated.

"Really?"

"Yes, really," I repeated. "You know I want to see it and as you just said, you want to see my cock. Fair is fair."

She crossed her arms and glared at me for a moment, finally throwing her arms up in defeat. "Fine, whatever. Just show me your cock."

Without further delay, I pulled my briefs down and showed her my swinging, long dick. Her mouth formed an O shape and her eyes became transfixed on it. "Damn, daddy."

Just a minute ago, she hated my guts apparently. Now, one glance at my dick and I became daddy.

"I did my end of the deal. Now you do yours," I told her.

Without a hint of an argument, she turned right around and though struggling, got her leggings down and her naked ass was revealed and damn, it's more beautiful than I imagined. Any type of pants she wears could never do it justice because her ass is massive. I was in a trance, not controlled because what I did next, the sane me would never do.

I stepped right behind her and slapped my now swinging, hard cock on her ass and sent tidal waves through it. I couldn't help but moan from that and I used my other hand to pull her hair back to my chest and put my lips to her ear. "Get on that couch right now and put your ass in the air."

"Yes, daddy," she complied without question. She stumbled to the couch, my cock poking against her ass with each step as I still had a fistful of hair and I pushed her on right when we got there. She did as told and put her knees on the couch as I knelt behind her.

I then slid my cock right in and unlike Dani's, this pussy was perfect. It didn't take a bit of stretching out for me. I put it in and it was like it was made specifically for my cock. No problems as it went in and out easily, my thrusting already intense and passionate. I'd only seen it a few times, but I had imagined fucking Fran's giant booty hundreds of times and the actual feeling of her soaking pussy is better than anything I could've ever imagined.

Powerful, quick strokes as I held her just right for me, but she began throwing ot back on me as she was screaming louder than Dani.

"Fuck, Daddy. That dick is so perfect. You're going to make me cum," she moaned as I didn't let up for a second.

She then screamed loudly and I felt her pussy tighten around my cock as she came, and that sensation was enough for me.

Quickly pulling out just in time, my cock exploded over her huge black ass, giving it a thick, sticky white coating. I groaned as loud as I ever had as my load wouldn't stop as she looked back and wobbled her ass a bit. I smacked her ass and let go of her, thinking we were done.

Suddenly, a pair of arms wrapped around me as I felt a bare body press against me, recognizing those curves from the previous few days.

"Told you he was going to make that ass his," Dani said as she rested her chin on my shoulder.

"You weren't lying," Fran exhaled as she laid straight on the couch under me. "That dick is incredible."

This was perplexing, but I was too tired to argue or really say anything. I just felt Dani's lips repeatedly plant kisses on my cheek as I stayed in the same position.

"Hey Fran," Dani rubbed my abdomen and lowered her hands to rub my drained cock which made me twitch. "Who owns your ass?"

"Daddy does," Fran moaned. "This ass is daddy's."

Wow. In less than a week, I managed to become Papi and Daddy in the same household with two big booty MILFS.

What is life holding for me next?