Bored at Home with Daddy

Story Info
Heather and her stepdad play a little game.
2.5k words
4.06
56.4k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Daddy, what's something kinky you always wanted to do with Mom but couldn't?" Heather asked her stepdad from the doorway of his master bedroom.

"Ah, geez, bumpkin," he answered. "It's like seven in the morning, you know? Come on."

But she insisted. She skipped over to him wearing her cropped white tank top with spaghetti straps and baby blue panties and jumped into bed with him.

Off from work and home from college, she was bored. She had finished making her videos and showered and came to see Caledon, the "handsome, hunky, huggable" stepdad as she called him, who was off from work, too.

Her mom was in the shower getting ready for work at the hospital.

"You come on," she said. "Tell me. I'll do one of yours and then you'll do one of mine and..."

"And then you do mine and I do yours and so on and so forth, huh?"

She snuggled into the bed with him. He looked nervously toward the washroom where his wife Mary was. He looked at Heather, who stared at him, waiting for an answer.

"Shit," he said. "Okay. Uh, well?" He shifted uncomfortably. Her hand was casually placed on the blanket over his crotch. "Your mom doesn't let me..."

"Yeah?"

He lowered his voice. "Lick her ass."

She giggled. "You mean, the—?" she twirled her finger indicating a hole.

"Yeah, but not even the—" he said, making a grabbing gesture with both hands.

"That's easy!"

"Sh. She doesn't. I don't know."

She threw herself belly first onto the bed and started wiggling her panties down to her knees.

"Baby!" he said. He bit his lip and looked at the door.

"Hurry."

"Geez, I didn't mean now."

"Lick," she ordered him, lifting her pelvis.

He had to stop and look at her—face, arms, and knees flat on the bed with her butt in the air.

He finally moved to the bottom of the bed and grabbed her butt cheeks with his construction worker hands. "Oh, man." He spread the cheeks and played with them and smothered them with quick kisses. He took one more look at the door before burying his face.

"Ayee," she cried out, feeling his mouth and tongue. She giggled and looked back at him.

He was wiggling his face into her butt. Then he started lapping up the butt cheeks.

"Lick, doggy," she said.

He gave her a quick spank, making her laugh again. He pushed his face in again. She moaned.

When they heard the toilet flush and the bathroom door open, he jumped out of bed and threw the blanket over Heather's bare buttocks.

Mary strolled in in her bathrobe drying her hair, saying, "Hey, you two."

"Morning glory, Mom," Heather sang.

"You're not going to waste today," Mary said.

Her daughter threw her head into the pillow.

"Cal, make sure she does something productive today. The dishes. The sink's overflowing with dishes. Or mop. Anything."

"Okay, okay," she whined.

Caledon hurried into the washroom to shower.

After breakfast, instead of anything Mom had suggested, she skipped about the house in her undies and bunny slippers holding her smartphone. She encountered Caledon near the washroom.

"My turn," she whispered excitedly.

"Where's mom?"

"Watching TV before she goes to work. My turn."

"Can't it wait till she goes?"

She pushed him into the washroom.

"Babe!"

She pushed him onto the toilet seat and closed the door. She showed him the phone, which was recording video.

"What? Wait. No..."

She grinned. "Record me giving you a BJ!"

"Aw, fuck, no, baby, really? Why, why?"

He complained about it while she undid his pants and pulled them down to his ankles. He cursed and took her phone when she handed it to him. He stopped resisting once his flaccid dick was comfortable inside her mouth.

"Oh, wow, okay," he mumbled.

He sighed as he felt it get bigger.

He closed his eyes, listening to her suck and slurp on the saliva she had spat onto his dick.

She pinched him, and he remembered to aim the camera on her face. He watched her slick that tongue up and down the shaft of his dick.

She eyed the camera with a naughty grin. "Mm," she said.

Then she put it in her mouth and gasped and gagged as if it was too big. She slapped at his thigh. She took his hand and placed it on her head, so he could seem as if he were holding her head down. She groaned, getting louder and louder, until she whipped her head back, saliva dripping everywhere, and let out a loud sigh.

"Fuck!" she said. She held the cock in her hand.

"Sh," he whispered to her.

But he wanted her to continue.

They couldn't finish. Mom had turned off the television. Heather snuck out of the washroom and tried to scurry to her room.

"I see you, Heather," her mom said angrily. "What have you done so far?"

"I'm going."

"Put some clothes on."

"Suck my dick, mom."

"What?"

"I'm going right quick, mom."

Heather retreated to her room, leaving Mom there with her hands on her hips. Caledon emerged from the washroom and gave her a one-armed hug.

"What am I going to do with that daughter of mine!"

He shrugged and shook his head in sympathy.

"She doesn't take anything seriously. Except videos, videos, videos. Fucking TikTok."

"Aww, she's in school, she's got a job, she's all right."

"But she doesn't care about that. You're no help!"

"What'd I do?"

"You encourage her. I need help disciplining her."

"Discipline?"

"Yes!"

"Interesting."

Caledon looked off, deep in thought, while Mary stood there, arms crossed, thinking about her daughter.

"Discipline," he muttered.

"Well, I'm going to work," Mary said. "Hello," she said when Caledon didn't answer.

"Yeah, okay. And, uh, I'll insist she do something productive."

"Thank you."

When she was gone, he headed back to Heather's old bedroom which was being converted to a baby room.

"Your turn," Heather said.

"I know what I want."

Heather blinked, surprised. "Hmm, okay? What?"

He scratched his head and turned away. "Never mind."

"What?"

"It's stupid."

"Come on, what?"

He shrugged. "Just something I always wanted to try."

She threw her hands up, exasperated. "Fuck, daddy, say it."

He worked up the courage to say it. "Um, listen." He bit his lip before continuing. "You, uh, still have your old school uniform?"

She eyed him suspiciously.

He told her what he wanted. After some preparation, they were ready.

With her help, he had tied himself to the bed, facing down, and was dressed only in his socks and underwear. She was standing next to the bed, in her white dress shirt, black tie, gray plaid skirt, knee high socks and black shoes. In her hands was a belt.

"Really, daddy?"

"You said anything, bumpkin." He closed his eyes. "Discipline me!"

She lifted the belt into the air.

She let it snap at his bottom.

Outside someone could hear him cry out, "Jumpin' Jesus!"

A half hour later, they were on the couch watching TV. He had put on pants but stayed topless. She still had the plaid skirt and socks. Her blouse was open. She was curled up next to him tapping away on her phone.

He had one arm around her, his hand dangling over her shoulder, his fingers playing with one of her nipples.

"That was weird," she said finally.

He nodded. "I know. Hey, I was curious about it. I tried it. Done. Crossing that off my bucket list."

"Ooh, Daddy, people really love the little porno we made."

"Oh, yeah?" He blinked. "Wait, what?"

"They love it."

"You shared it? What the hell?"

"Yeah, it's not a big deal."

"It's a huge deal."

"I just sent it to some friends."

He shook his head. "Tell me we're not making pornos."

"Cousin Bessie says you've got a huuuuge cock."

He groaned. "Aw, fuck. I'm going to hell."

"They don't know it's you. I'm not stupid."

"Well, tell them it's a boyfriend or something. Shit." He leaned back on the sofa again. "She said that really?"

"My turn," she said, sitting up.

"Bumpkin, let's just—"

She pouted her lips and glared at him.

"Last one, baby, go ahead."

She smiled. She gave him instructions. He grimaced. She stomped her foot and insisted. He sighed and nodded. She told him to wait there. He turned off the TV and waited, frowning.

Ten minutes later, his jaw dropped as she stepped into the living room. He smiled, shook his head slowly, and stared at her from head to toe.

She was in a huge white dress, with sleeves off her cute bare shoulders, the elegant lacy top over her pert breasts, a silk white bow below her cleavage, a wide back like a Cinderella gown with a train of frosty white lace trailing behind her like cirrus clouds, and an open front revealing her cute legs—and her dirty Ugg boots.

It was the dress Mary had worn on their wedding day two years ago. Heather had even grabbed some plastic flowers from the kitchen and held it in her hands. She marched towards him slowly.

"Here comes the bride," she sang with each step. "Here comes the bride."

He shook his head, sat back, and smiled wide while she sang.

"You're beautiful, so beautiful, baby."

She grinned and continued marching. When she was closer to him, she threw the bouquet at him, lifted the frilly dress, dancing, rolling her hips, and revealing no underwear.

He stood there with his mouth open. He had seen her pussy many times, but never framed against the virgin white of a lovely wedding dress. Her little pubes never looked cuter to him. He was about to get on his knees and crawl over to her when he remembered her instructions.

He stood tall on his feet and opened his pants.

She waited.

"Get over here, bitch," he growled at her through clenched teeth.

She stopped dancing and scurried over to him. "Oh, my God, yes, husband, sir."

"On your knees, slut."

She dropped to her knees and crawled closer to him, clawing at his pants as she reached for his cock.

"Beg for it," he commanded her.

She started purring and cooing. "Please, honey."

He hesitated for a moment before grabbing a handful of her hair. He held it tight, making her wince. His cock was plenty hard, but he was uncomfortable with her in pain, even pretend pain.

She held her tongue out and panted.

"Suck," he said, before releasing her hair.

She threw her face onto his dick.

He stared at the wall, the window, the pictures on the mantle before his eyes glazed over enjoying the oral sex.

She licked and sucked everything from tip to balls, even contorting herself under and between his legs to lick up what she could. She put the cock back in her mouth and sucked the life out of it till he began to groan.

She stopped and held his cock firm.

He groaned again.

"Not yet, daddy," she ordered him.

"Aww, please?"

"No!"

He clenched his teeth and then began to breathe out through his open mouth.

"Good," she said. "Now do the rest, like I said. Come on."

She staggered up to her feet. He grabbed her hair again. She nodded. He raised a hand to slap her.

She closed her eyes, the side of her face contorting, waiting for the slap.

But he couldn't do it.

She opened one eye. "Come on, daddy."

He tried again and managed a very light slap.

"Dude, really?"

He threw his hands up. "I can't do it, bumpkin."

Her shoulders fell as she rolled her eyes. "I whipped you. You can't slap me?"

"I'm sorry. 'Bitch'? 'Slut'? I hate that. In a porno, sure. Not on a real person..."

She threw herself on the couch.

"You're my princess, my baby, my horny little country bumpkin."

"Yeah, that's cute, daddy," she said, reaching for the TV remote.

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay. I got to do the wedding march."

He laughed and sat with her. He ran his fingers through her hair without pulling it.

"Don't forget to do the dishes, okay?"

She frowned. "Whatever."

He started kissing her cheek and neck.

"Dude," she complained.

"Wifey," he said.

She smiled a little but stared at the TV.

"Hey," he said suddenly. "You turned me into a bigamist!"

She chuckled and tried to ignore him while she flipped through the channels.

He continued noisily kissing her face. "I love you anyway, you crazy sexy little bitch slut hooker mistress whatever the fuck you want me to call you..."

With a laugh, she turned and started kissing back.

He got up, their lips still locked, and hovered over her. She reached under him to jerk his cock.

When she tried to look down at what she was doing, he grabbed her hair and pulled her back into the kiss. She whimpered a little but kissed back. She let go of his cock and grabbed his face instead.

He tore at the top of the dress. They heard a rip.

"The dress!" she said. "Daddy..."

He was too busy grabbing at her breasts. He lowered his body and put his face between them. She giggled as she slapped her breasts against his face.

He looked up at her. "I thought I was 'hubby' right now?"

They looked at each other seriously for a moment.

She grinned. "Yes, hubby," she said quietly.

His fingers crawled between her legs. "Sir," he said.

She grinned wider. "Sir."

He lifted her legs in the air. She yelped as she sunk down on the sofa. He worked his cock into her. She gasped as he pushed into her. She stared into his determined eyes and cowered in playful fear. He gave her an evil look as they fucked.

"Sweet little slut," he said.

She wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Daddy's dirty little minx," he added.

She rested her head against his and closed her eyes.

"Papa's horny little hotwife."

She wrapped her legs around him.

He was ready to explode. He tried to pull out.

"No, no, inside me," she insisted.

"Baby," he said, still trying to move back but her legs locked him in place.

"Inside me, baby daddy," she taunted.

"Heather!"

She reached around and grabbed his butt cheeks. She gave one cheek a spank, and that was enough to make him cum.

He groaned as he emptied himself into her. He cursed and collapsed on top of her.

"This is so wrong," he said, his head buried in her hair.

"What?" she said. "It's our honeymoon, daddy."

"Ha."

He finally pulled out of her and staggered to his feet.

He stared down at her, still sprawled on the couch in the wedding dress, looking up at him, rubbing her belly with a mischievous grin on her face.

He pointed his thumb in the direction of the kitchen.

"The dishes, sweetie," he said.

She gave him a doubtful look.

"I'll help. Come on."

That made her smile and get up. She took his hand and led him to the kitchen where they washed the dishes, cleaned the countertops, mopped the floors, and then continued their "honeymoon."