BORG Collective Pt. 02

Story Info
Ten Shemale, One man's fantasy comes true.
6.2k words
4.58
10k
18

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bladeday
bladeday
37 Followers

Prologue

In my first story, BORG Collective. I had stumbled upon a chat group obsessed with Star Trek Voyager. Their interests were the BORG Collective. After two nights of interaction in a chat with ten people, they invited me to a Cosplay party. At the party I could join, I had to swear to serve the needs of the Collective and follow all orders given, without question. As it turned out, I was the center of attraction for ten beautiful Shemale.

As a young man, I had wondered what it felt like when penetrated, women love that feeling and I was curious. Playing with a dildo seemed the logical way. Knowing there would be no way to duplicate what they experienced, I could feel what it was like to be filled. I liked it but didn't consider acting on it. Except for my private fantasies, alone in my bed.

I enjoyed looking at websites dedicated to Shemale, many are beautiful and that fulfilled my secret desire. Having dreamed what it would be like to have someone use a dildo on me or fuck me. To enjoy the sensations without doing it myself was erotic. I was the one who initiated the contact and unlike most I suspect, I wanted them to use me.

How they would fuck me would depend on the circumstances, it would be either making love to me or fucking me like it was their last chance to have sex. Performing oral first. I would take the quick orgasm so they would last longer in my ass. All these fantasies are a huge turn-on and the women in my life didn't need to know where I got my appetite, I ate my meals at home.

Chapter 1 Starting Over

I had given my word to obey every command the Collective gave me. I would follow any instructions. Upon completing my indoctrination, I would become a member. As a member, I could request anything. At the time, I didn't know they were Shemale.

After failing the first three Nano-probe injections, they released me and instructed me to return to the shower. Seven of Nine escorted me to the room, she told me to use the nozzle again and repeat what I had done the first time. Insert the nozzle all the way and clean inside. The collective wanted me clean and fresh for new injections.

I followed instructions, I found that it took one time, the first cleaning had been thorough. I toweled off and the door opened, Seven of Nine was waiting in the opening. Seven said, Service Drone, you will accompany me for examination and injections. She said the Queen wishes to speak to you. We walked into the assimilation chamber and instead of the leather table the room had changed. The massage table is gone, a dressing table, an open closet with clothing and a large mirror replaced it.

The Queen was waiting and she said, Service Drone when you arrived and pledged to serve the collective we couldn't be sure that you would honor that pledge. The Drones secured you to the table as a test to determine if you were going to be a compliant participant in your assimilation, or combative. We have decided you have shown that you will obey our orders and restraints are no longer necessary.

The Queen said, when you spoke to Seven of Nine, she told you that you didn't have to wear a costume. We will provide one. She will assist you in dressing in the costume we have chosen for you, afterward, you may explore the cube. If a Drone requests you to come to their work station, you will follow any instructions they give and remember, you must swallow or hold any Nano-probes they inject or repeat the process.

The Queen said each successful injection will appear on the large screen. When you have completed all you will be a member of the BORG Collective. As your skills improve, your success rate will follow. Comply.

I am six foot four, muscular from years of hard work, shoulder-length blond hair, tied in a ponytail. Feminine was the last impression I had of myself.

Seven told me to set in front of the mirror. She went to the closet and removed some clothing. Handing me a pair of knee-high pink socks and told me to put them on. She handed me a pair of pink panties and had me slip those on. The panties had a slit which allowed access, handed me a black and white plaid skirt, it hung eighteen inches. It covered my crotch and told me to put on a white blouse that tied in the front.

Seven placed a circular BORG looking piece of jewelry surrounding my naval. I don't know what kept it in place, it seemed to adhere and felt like it was part of my skin, identical to what all the Collective had on. It was cool and had a metallic feeling.

Seven of Nine said that this costume would allow you to fit into the Cosplay. Seven could see how embarrassed I was and assured me that the Collective had chosen the costume to enhance their interactions with me. She brushed my hair and tied it back and told me it made sense. You will be playing a female at the party.

When I became a member of the Collective I would be able to dress and use the drones in any manner I wanted. Seven told me to stand up and look at myself in the mirror and told me that I made a lovely Service Drone. Thankfully, she didn't make me wear makeup, I was uncomfortable enough. She finished the outfit by handing me a pair of slippers with a single strap.

Seven told me that I should walk and move feminine, the entire idea of Cosplay was to take on the appearance of someone and act as they do. She told me to think of the sexiest woman that I could and become her for the party. It would ease my mind. Enjoy the moments safe in the knowledge that the Collective had chosen me to join. I was the first man assimilated into the BORG, all the members created the group together. That made me special.

Seven instructed me to walk in front of the mirror, she corrected me until satisfied. She told me to walk slow and deliberate. To make the Drones want me as much as I wanted them.

All I could think was, I was looking for fun, looking for new friends, looking for sex. I found all three and somehow I managed to step into my fantasy. A little discomfort wasn't much to pay for everything else, so I resigned myself, I would be whatever they wanted.

I have enjoyed my share of women through the years. This brought me one step closer to my desire to experience having sex as a woman. I am comfortable in my skin, I enjoy being a man. If I could become a woman, safe in the knowledge that I would revert to myself when finished, I would, for the sex.

Chapter 2 The Cube

Seven told me to follow her, the door slid up and we stepped into the main area. The Drones were standing in a line. All eyes were on me. I walked past them, careful to watch my movements, walking by each. The Drones had removed their armor and thongs, they displayed themselves for me to see.

Of the eight Drones, One of Nine had the smallest dick, six inches. That might be why she was my first oral experience, the rest would have been hard for me to manage my first time. None of the Drones were erect, each was clean-shaven and most of them were huge. As I passed the last drone I saw a table with refreshments. Picking up a glass I took a sip, it tasted good so I finished it, I took a second and drank it. It could be a while before I drink again.

One of the Drones spoke, Service Drone come here. A Drone had separated from the group and stood by a workstation. Walking up to her, she said, turn so I can inspect you. I did and she said, come closer, she embraced me, grabbing my ass and kissed me deep and long. She fondled my ass, pushing my panties into my butt, rubbing and squeezing.

The material felt cool and smooth as it passed over the opening. I had a spasm and realized that I was still hard. With so many things happening, I had forgotten. Lying to one side, I could feel a widening wet spot. I was able to identify One of Nine by her cock. Unless the Queen told me their designation I had no idea who they were. It didn't matter, all I know for certain, I wanted them inside me.

Chapter 3 Assimilation

The Drone, that had summoned me said, Service Drone, show me why I should assimilate you into the Collective. Unsure what to do, I moved to her and kissed, pushing my tongue into her mouth. I kissed her neck, circled her breasts and sucked her nipples.

My hands were busy, I was stroking her dick, fondling her balls. Turned around, lifted my skirt and rubbed my ass against her. Stood up, turned to show her my erection, my pink panties had a wet circle outlining the head of my cock. I rubbed a finger on it and placed the finger in my mouth. I dropped to my knees and licked and sucked the head of her dick. She was getting hard.

The work stations had chairs, I took hold of the armrests, bending over, wiggling in front of the Drone. Clenching my ass open and shut, inviting her to fuck me. The panties had parted providing a perfect view of my puckered brown button. My desire was for her to push that button and go inside. I felt a wave of pleasure, my nipples were hard, my dick was throbbing and leaking. If my ass could speak, it would have begged for attention.

I considered my situation as I waited in anticipation. I am a man, dressed as a woman, wiggling my ass in front of a Shemale hoping she will fuck me. Life is short, we spend most of it working to improve ourselves. We are lucky to experience pleasure when we can. Gay, Straight, Lesbian, Trans and Shemale, all words to describe the pursuit of pleasure. If it feels good and does no harm, you would be a fool to say no. Pleasure doesn't come with a label, It's enjoying pleasure, everything else means nothing.

The Drone reached and patted my ass, she said, you make a lovely Service Drone. Hold still, she flipped my skirt up to my back and slapped my ass side to side. Each slap was harder and my ass burned and stung. She said, your ass match your pink panties.

She placed her hands on my hips. I felt her face in the small of my back, her nose brushing against me and she moved down, I could feel her hot breath. She pulled my cheeks open and her nose touched above my hole, I heard her inhale, she said, the Service Drone is fresh and clean. The Drone placed her mouth on my anus and her tongue darted in and flicked the opening.

When her tongue touched me, I experienced the best orgasm of my life. Without warning, I exploded into my panties. She must have known, I felt her mouth form into a smile as she licked and circled the entrance.

I felt her cock press and enter my sphincter, she paused past the head. When I was handling her earlier, I couldn't get my thumb and middle finger closed on the shaft, an inch gap remained and she wasn't hard. My ass clamped shut as I rode the wave of pain from the penetration. I hadn't recovered from my surprise orgasm, entering my ass made me cum again.

The Drone began to push an inch at a time, by the time she had six inches inside me, I didn't think she could go further, I was wrong. I felt her dick hit a barrier, it was my inner sphincter. She withdrew a few inches and pushed forward, I felt it give, it was painful and made me gasp.

She didn't stop, she pushed another two inches into me. Although impaled, it wasn't over. Twelve inches and she was planning to get it all inside of me. With one final lunge, she pushed all her dick into me. The Drone rested and enjoyed my ass. I felt so full, I was afraid to move. Withdrawing completely, an inch at a time, she kept repeating this until her abdomen was against my ass. She fucked me with long powerful strokes.

As she fucked me, it felt better, I was moaning. Her dick was massaging my prostate and cum kept leaking. She paused, pulled out, thrust, slamming into my ass. My world was pain and pleasure. I don't know how long this continued. Loving every second, she could fuck me all night.

With one final push, she erupted, emptying a gallon inside of me. After she had her first ejaculation she fucked me faster and harder until she erupted again. It was bigger. I don't know how anyone could shoot that much cum.

The Drone told me to bend and touch my toes, to keep my ass high, she withdrew from me. In this position, I had a better chance of retaining her injection. The Drone was milking herself as she withdrew to make sure every drop went inside. When she withdrew the Drone told me to remain in that position.

I felt her put something wide into me, it slipped in and got narrow, my ass closed on it and I could feel a disc-shaped section on the outside. It was a butt plug to keep her cum inside me. The Drone continued to do something with the plug. She told me to turn and clean her tool. Obeying, I put all I could in my mouth and suck, to my surprise, she shot a small load across my tongue, it tasted good. I licked her entire dick until it was clean.

The Queen approached and instructed me to stand up and look at the screen. A side view of me was there in real-time. Sticking from my ass was a clear container full of cum. It was the size of a soda can, the butt plug was hollow and her ejaculation had drained into the attachment. Ounces of cum inside it.

The Queen said Service Drone, the Collective has decided you can't handle the volume of the Nano-probes we inject. We have found a solution. Bend and touch your toes. She pulled the plug from my ass and slid it up the crack of my butt, collecting any stray cum. The butt plug was transparent.

The Queen said, kneel in front of me and open your mouth. Pushing the butt plug into my mouth, she instructed me to hold it with my lips. She told me to raise my face. The Queen said you will swallow all the Nano-probes, you may take your time and savor the taste.

As I raised my head the fresh cum began to flow into my mouth, thick and creamy, hot, it had been in my ass. I wanted to show the Queen and the Drones that I loved their cum so I let a little into my mouth at a time and let it lay on my tongue. It took a long time for me to swallow it all.

I was amazed anyone could produce so much. When all had flowed out, the Queen removed the plug, she separated the container and ran her fingers inside. The Queen placed her fingers into my mouth. I licked them. She did this until it was clean.

The Queen said, congratulations, you have completed one Nano-probe injection. You will make a lovely Service Drone, remove your panties and hand them to me. I did, they were sticky with my cum. Open your mouth, she pushed them in. She said that all Drones must clean up their mess, after your shower you may remove them and Seven of Nine will provide you with a fresh pair.

The Queen said she would let me know when to shower, meanwhile walk past the Drones and show them what you have to offer. I could taste the richness of my ejaculation, I had to suck on the panties. The mixture of cum was intoxicating and all I wanted to do was shower and do it again, but I had to wait until the Queen allowed another injection.

Chapter 4 Assimilation Continues

I had been looking at breasts and dicks. For the first time, I was looking closer at the BORG Drones. Their height, color hair, eyes, and faces. I walked to their work stations and gave them the best display I could.

The panties Seven of Nine had given me were small, pink and sheer. I managed to get them into my mouth. The front wet from multiple orgasms and pre-cum. That allowed me to bunch them up inside. Moisture in my mouth allowed me to compress them into a manageable bunch.

I noticed that one Drone was missing, the one who had fucked me was absent. The Queen must have dismissed her. Maybe she had other duties in the Cube. Most of it remained shrouded outside my vision. For now, my world was the Drone work stations, the shower, and the dressing room.

The Drone who had fucked me occupied the first work station from the refreshment table. I moved to the next station. This Drone was a petite redhead, her breasts were small and they were the shade of milk, no blemishes, shaped perfect with cherries standing up and proud.

I stepped in front of her and performed a pirouette, gave her a clear view of my dick and ass. Stepping close and kissed her on the mouth. She returned the kiss, holding my face and sticking her tongue into my mouth, I could feel her licking my panties, enjoying my taste. My hands were rubbing her ass cheeks, they were full and soft. Kissing and touching her made my dick drip pre-cum.

I took one hand and rubbed the head and transferred some to my fingers. Reaching back and spread her cheeks. With my lubrication, I slipped a finger into her ass. She clenched down but didn't try to stop me. I inserted a second finger and pushed to the second knuckle and stopped. Cupped her ass with my fingers inside. It felt warm and inviting.

I found myself wishing I could slide my cock inside her warm hole. Until this moment I wanted the Drones to fuck me, but she was so beautiful I wanted inside her. I understand the attraction.

Going back to my conversation with Seven of Nine, she had said that when I was a member of the BORG Collective, I could request anything. I had assumed they were female so all kinds of interesting choices ran through my mind.

I realized they were shemale, I found I didn't want to request anything. They were giving me everything I had ever dreamed of. Becoming a member of the Collective took on a sense of urgency. Something I would request, my fingers were in it. Her ass was like velvet, her hole was tight and hot and my dick twitched at the thought of fucking her.

Time stood still, our embrace lingering. From a distance, the Queen said, Service Drone, you may shower. Return to the dressing room when finished. Discard the panties, Seven of Nine will meet you at the door.

I walked back towards the screen and a door slid into the ceiling, inside was the shower, glad when the door closed. Removing the panties from my mouth and discarded them. Smelling my fingers. The Drone's aroma was fresh. Doing it in front of the Queen was embarrassing, but I had to know the Drones scent. It was nice.

Describing the scent would be the smell you would find when you had fore-play, you rub her pussy to make her wet, take her panties off with your mouth. It smelled like sex. Intoxicating, exhilarating. The first smell of what you're going to eat. The appetizer. I wanted it all.

Chapter 5 Nine To Go

I finished cleaning inside, I repeated the process twice, from this point on I shall make sure that I am extra clean inside. Showered and dried off, the door opened and Seven stood in the opening. The timing meant that they were watching everything I did. I hope the Drone I fingered saw me. Seven told me to discard all my clothing, she would provide a new set.

I stepped from the shower area and returned to the dressing table. Seven of Nine handed me another pair of knee socks, panties, and a skirt, they were sheer white and with little for the imagination. She removed a tank top blouse and helped me put it on, it was odd, circular pads with a hole in the center of each.

Seven said this allowed the Drones to lick and play with my nipples should they want. It would stimulate them and the air and hot breath passing over them would excite me. My entire costume was complete. Seven opened a drawer and removed a white choker, in the center was round BORG looking disc.

Seven said that the choker would enhance my Cosplay efforts. Handing me a sheet of paper with several phrases, she instructed me to read them. The first line was, please may I pleasure you. On the second line, I love what you are doing to me and the third line was, what can I do to excite you? When I read them, a female voice spoke.

Shocked, I turned to look at her. She said that the choker had a voice emulator. It would give me a sexy female voice that the Drones would love. The Drones would interact with me and I could talk to them. As I said before, the Collective was full of surprises.

Seven had me repeat the phrases many times, instructing me to lower my voice and speak. When she finished, my voice was soft and sexy. She had adjusted the device while I spoke. The fantasy I have dreamed of was coming true, but I was beginning to understand it was a two-way street. To fulfill mine, I have to fulfill theirs.

bladeday
bladeday
37 Followers
12