Born Free

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh no, you're going to pound me like you always do, got that?!"

"Yes, ma'am," Mike said, hearing the flirtatious giggle that came over the line.

"I'll see you then. I got a little something that I think you might enjoy."

"Mike, please, don't do this; she's my sister?!" Eve pleaded with him, yet all she was met with was an uncaring, unmoved look. Wondering why she's never saw it before, until now.

"I'm saying this once. Maybe, just maybe, it will sink into that syphilis-rattled brain of yours. No," Mike uttered in a cold deadpan voice. "Any thought or consideration for you left out the window the moment you spread your legs for that ass, which by the way, you really should wash his blood off the wall. No telling what he has," he spoke with a wicked grin as he brought his beer bottle to his lips. "If I were you, I'd be more worried about what little future you have given you'll be out of a job, and knowing Ann, who owns your company, is so going to make sure you're never, ever going to work in that field again, at least not in this city."

"You can't know that!"

"Oh, I can, see, she's rather vindictive when she's crossed. She went on and on about what she was going to do to you and all his other sluts after I fucked her brains out every Monday and Wednesday. How does it feel knowing you ruined a family, granted you weren't the first woman or the last that douche has slept with. You had to know he was fucking two other women besides you... oh, well, you really should get tested," Mike said at the very shocked look on Eve's face when he told her that. "I would suggest you not be here when Tia arrives, but that would mean I care, which I don't."

"Don't you love me?!" Eve spoke; her hackles rose when Mike nearly spit out his beer.

"Love you? Really? Fuck no. I settled for you," Mike stated, letting the truth finally out. "Honestly, I'll be glad once this marriage is over and you're out on your ass, turning tricks just to get by." Shrugging his shoulders as Eve ran crying to his former bedroom and shut the door behind her with a loud slam. "Stupid bitch," he muttered before taking another sip of his beer. Opening up his Facebook app, scrolling through his family's page, knowing they had made it so he could at least have some form of contact with them, even if it was indirectly. Seeing his brother's happy smile, the few grey hairs his father now sported. Mike thought his father looked rather distinguished like that, how beautiful his mother looked in that dress she had worn on their wedding anniversary before his father took her out that night. What stopped his heart cold was the single message that Rory had posted to his family's page that read: 'Come home, baby, come back to me. It's been so long. I don't know if I can wait any longer before I find you myself!' Typing out a reply using the false identity he had created just so he could speak a few words to his family, not often, just enough to prove to them he was still alive, yet infrequent enough so the police wouldn't catch on if they were monitoring their social media. However, if Rory had written what was clearly meant for him, it told him the cops weren't looking for him any longer. Closing out the app, bringing up the dial pad, and punching in a number he hasn't called in seven long years. "Hey, it's me."

"Jeffery!" his mother gasped in shock once the line connected. A smile raised the corner of his lips at the sound of his real name after so long. Then he got a little worried when he heard the phone banging and bouncing on the floor as it dropped out of his mother's hand when she fainted.

"Hello, hello, who's this, and what have you done to my wife?!" his father barked into the phone as he checked on Kadin.

"Hey, Dad, is Mom okay?" Mike asked in a worried tone.

"Jeffery?! Son is that really you?!" Mike heard the tremble of his father's voice as it came over the line.

"Yeah, it's me. Is she okay?"

"She'll be fine..." Mike's heart skipped a beat when he heard that soft, sweet, arousing voice of hers as she talked to his father. Wondering what she was doing there, what could she be doing there in the first place?! "Hello, Jeff."

"Hello, Rory," Mike replied, causing his voice to break, getting a sweet giggle out of her.

"So, did you read my message?"

"I did."

"I've missed you every day since you've been gone."

"No more than I have."

"Do... you... do you still love me?"

"Since the day I first met you," Jeff answered, reverting back to his given name, now that he was dead set on returning back to his hometown once his divorce was finalized.

"Then come home, come back to me."

"Oh, I've planned on it," Jeff stated firmly with conviction.

"Mmm... good." Jeff felt himself hardening at the purr that emanated from those lips of hers. Hoping that it would all work out the moment he returned to his hometown. "Where are you anyway?"

"I don't know if it's wise to say that over the phone," Jeff said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Relax, the cops aren't looking for you anymore. Some pyro took credit for it a few years back when he copied how the fire was set that night."

"Really?!"

"Mmmhmm, so tell me, big boy, just where are you?" Flashes of their first time together popped into his mind at the sensuous tone that filled his ear.

"Reading, Pennsylvania."

"I see; well, don't make me wait, Jeff; you know what would happen if I have to drag you home myself?"

"I might like that," Jeff spoke with a coy grin on his lips.

"I hoped you would, here talk to your folks." Handing back their house phone to his father, not realizing that at that moment, Rory was calling into work as she walked towards the front door. Telling the hospital, where she worked as a nurse, she was going to be out of town for two weeks if they fired her; she didn't care; they needed her more than she needed them at that moment. She wasn't going to wait. She was going to get her man and be damned if anyone stood in her way. Calling her father, she knew he knew where Jeff was in Reading, getting the information she needed. Throwing her leg over her bike, feeling the rumble of the engine playing along her mound as she started it up. As quietly as she could, pulling out of her future in-law's driveway and headed back to her place to pack. She knew he had married, yet she also knew Jeff didn't love her. Not like she knew he loved her. What her father had told her from the source he had talked to was Jeff was drawing too much attention being single and the money he was making, so he had to get a cover wife to keep the heat off of him. Now that she was permanently going to be in his life like it should have been seven years ago. She was not going to follow in his ex-wife's footsteps. She was purposely going to rub the bitch's nose in it for treating her man so poorly.

******

Jeff was working on assembling the engine of the custom bike he was building the following Monday. Just a few hours ago, he had gotten the call that Eve had been served at work; from what he had been told by the spies he had in her office, Stan's face was all swelled up as he packed up his belongings before being escorted off the property. The way Ann told him, as much as she wanted to fire Eve's ass for what she did, Ann thought Eve would get off too lightly if she just fired her. So Ann was going to make Eve's life hell for the foreseeable future until she couldn't take it anymore and quit. Which he knew meant Ann would be giving Eve the worst, shittiest of jobs in her company without violating any laws. That meant very late nights for her, something he would use to his advantage until the divorce was finalized and he could put Reading in his rear-view mirror. Jeff paid no attention to the sound of the motorcycle as it pulled up; he was, after all, at a bike shop; they were bound to have a dozen or so coming and going all day as he was using his digital caliper to ensure the part in his hand met the required specs for the engine. He ignored the catcalls that were filling the shop. The only thing on his mind was that in sixty days, he'll be free of his whoring wife; he couldn't wait for that day. That was when he heard something, something he thought he wouldn't hear until he put this part of his life far behind him.

Turning his head at the whistle, his digital caliper fell from his hand as his eyes grew wide at the sight before him. There sitting at the bay entrance, her folded arms resting on the handlebars of her Kawasaki Vulcan S ABS. Her dark green eyes sparkled as her lush lips curved into a smile as her midnight black hair was pulled back into a ponytail. Jeff fought himself from hardening as she deliberately showed off that ass of hers as she eased off her bike. Noting the tattoos that lined her forearms, not that they were a deal-breaker, he just wondered where else she had them and pondered if she would allow him to trace each and everyone with his lips. Her t-shirt showed off those 32C breasts that he had dreamt about ever since he had to flee his home as her blue jeans hugged her hips as they swayed as she entered the shop. His hand moved on instinct as he sat the part down as he turned towards her. His heart was in his throat as her hands took hold of his face and brought him down to her lips. Listening to the hoots and howls from his coworkers as Rory rolled her tongue in his mouth just like he remembered. Hearing her moaning into his mouth as his hands commandeered her ass, pressing her tighter against him.

"Hey, baby, miss me?" Rory purred; her green eyes burned in the love that hasn't waned over the seven years they were apart.

"Like you wouldn't imagine," Jeff stated truthfully.

"What I wanted to hear," Rory stated with a coy smile on her lips. Her body heated, her pussy throbbed as her hands slowly ran down Jeff's chest, savoring the body that he now had. She couldn't wait to explore every inch of her man, especially when she was on top of him. Slipping her arms around his waist, "Do you think you can cut out early? We have so much to catch up on," she cooed as she pressed her breasts into his chest. Only to turn her head, just like Jeff had done at the sound of the clearing of a throat.

"Go on, get out of here; you're not going to be any use to me with that goofy grin on your face," his boss stated with a smirk on his lips. "Come back in two weeks... if you're coming back, that is," he said over his shoulder as he walked back into the office.

"Come on, show me this house of yours," Rory said, walking backwards, her hands holding onto his as she neared her bike. "Yes, I know all about the bitch you married. I think of it as a starter marriage for when you marry the one you're supposed to be with. Me." A devious grin lifted the corners of her lips at the startled look in Jeff's eyes. "So go get in that car because I need big Jeff in me," she uttered in a wanton tone as her hand blatantly rubbed Jeff's manhood. Getting howls out of the men that were watching on. A sensuous smile formed on her lips as she felt his arm pressing against the underside of her taut ass before being lifted off the ground. Her legs instinctively wrapped around Jeff's waist. Rubbing her heated mound against his body, remarking him as hers as it would always be as they passionately made out. "God, Jeff, you always make me so wet," Rory stated in a lustful tone as her sultry gaze burned into his. Biting her lip as she felt the slap on her ass and how that hand of his was gently rubbing her ass cheek. Feeling her pussy quivering as Jeff slyly ran the pad of his middle finger along her covered mound. "Jeff, if you don't put me down, then you can't rock my world," Rory said, hating to say those words when all she wanted to do was take her man right then and there. Nevertheless, she wasn't about to have Jeff spend a night in jail for indecent exposure.

Reluctantly Jeff slowly set Rory back onto her feet. Noting how Rory was biting her lower lip as he adjusted himself in front of her. Seeing the fire in her eyes, knowing that part of himself was going to be well taken care of the moment they got to his house. Noticing the red hue of her cheeks as they looked back at one another when he opened his car door. All thoughts of Eve evaporated from his mind as he gazed into Rory's eyes. The one woman that he's longed for ever since he met her.

******

After a thirty-minute drive to ensure that Rory didn't get lost, they arrived at his place. Parking in Eve's spot, not caring if she came in screaming when she got home. Watching how Rory came to a stop beside him before getting out of his car. Noticing how her eyes moved over the house as he walked around his car. Knowing he would be selling it before leaving Reading for good.

"Give me a minute, and you can pull your bike into the garage," Jeff said, seeing her nod before walking towards the front door of his home. The garage door rolled effortlessly in its track as it rolled upwards. Noting how her eyes were glued to his '46 Indian Flathead sat ready for the day of his exodus. Unaware, as the garage door came down, so did Rory's pants. The moment he turned around, there she was, sitting on his workbench with her legs spread. Noticing the wet spot on the seat of her black panties as her finger beckoned to him.

"I've longed for this for seven long years," Rory said in a breathless whisper as her fingers curled around Jeff's shirt.

"And never a day went by that I wasn't thinking about this, too," Jeff said, running his hands along her tattoo-covered thighs. Noting how they were still as silky as they were when they had sex before he had to become Mike Donland. Feeling how her legs wrapped around him, trapping him, silently telling him that she was never going to let him go ever again.

"I wish I had..." Rory melted into the kiss Jeff planted on her lips. Her arms reached up, wrapped around his neck, her nails tearing at his shirt, feeling that same spark she had felt all those years ago reigniting as she lost herself in that passionate embrace of theirs. Her fingers quickly took hold of the hem of his shirt and pulled it off. Her hungry gaze ran down Jeff's bare chest, feeling her mouth water at the body she was never going to let go of again. Then her own soon followed and joined Jeff's on the concrete floor of his garage. Pushing herself up on the palms of her hands as Jeff slowly eased her panties down. "I hope the tattoos aren't too much for you," Rory whispered as Jeff's eyes ran over her now naked body. Feeling her gooseflesh racing along her skin as Jeff's fingertips traced along the heart that sat in the valley of her orbs, his initials within the center of it. She had gotten it the moment she turned eighteen. It was her way of telling every man that they would never hold her heart like Jeff did and still does. "I got it for you," she said in a dreamy voice as she gazed at him.

"You did?"

"Mmmhmm, I might have slept with other men since you've been gone like you married this bitch, but no one has ever held my heart like it longs for you," Rory stated, laying out the truth for him.

"The past no longer matters, you're here now, and I'm going to be damned if I ever let you go again," Jeff spoke with conviction as he claimed her lips for his own. Noting how Rory's eyes were quivering before he did. Her fingers weaved through his chestnut hair as he kissed, sucked, and teased her breasts. Hearing the light moans that were emanating from Rory's lips as he did. How Jeff missed those soft, pillowy mounds of heaven as he got reacquainted with the woman he loved.

"Yes, baby, taste me!" Rory groaned in want, feeling her womanhood liquifying after years of longing for his touch. It was only due to her grip on the edge of the table that kept her upright as she experienced the skill Jeff had earned since his departure from her life. Her legs crossed, keeping his face against her sex as she cried out as her climax raced through her body. Smiling up to the ceiling, she's always loved how he allowed her to enjoy her orgasm; she was very pleased that hasn't changed. "Mmm... there's my big Jeff," she purred as she stroked Jeff's manhood once his pants and underwear fell to his ankles. "I promise, baby, I'll properly take care of this later; right now, this needs to be in my pussy," Rory stated in hunger as she lightly slapped his cock against her clit just to reacquaint the two. Gasping as his rod slid into her hot sex, her folds squeezing his rod, telling it where it's been missed and where it will always belong. Locking her legs around his waist as his hips thrust his cock deep into the core of her heat. "Oh God, yes, yes, fuck me, Jeff?!" she moaned loudly as she held onto him for dear life. Biting his shoulder as she came hard on her man's cock like it always should be. "Fucking give me that cum, Jeff. I want it! I need it! My womb yearns for it!" Rory spoke in a demonic tone, tossing her head back as his dagger thrusted deep inside of her, feeling his eruption flooding her womb. She wasn't on birth control; why should she be? The last person she's ever slept with was over a year ago, so she knew she was clean. After all, it didn't matter if she got pregnant with Jeff's baby; it was meant to happen regardless.

"You are on birth control, aren't you?" Jeff asked, knowing he should have said something before dumping a hot load into her.

"Nah-uh," Rory cooed with a sneaky smile. "I'm going to have your baby like I've always planned on," she stated, her voice filled with love as she wrapped him in her embrace, exploring the warmth of his mouth as she felt him shrinking inside of her moist heat. "Then we'll get married and forget all this," Rory said, waving to their surroundings. "Now, come on, let's go clean up, then you can take me on your bed," she stated, smiling warmly at him as she slid off the workbench. Reaching out, her fingers interweaving with his. Feeling that same connection they had shared so many years ago, reforming as she led him into his house.

Her breath came out in pants. Her breasts jiggled, her legs were bent and spread, her hands clenched hard to his as Jeff pumped his cock into her as they fucked on his bed. The sound of their lips tearing at each other's filled the room as their passion fueled their desires. Smiling seductively down at him as she swung her leg over his waist as U2's 'One' played. Her eyes glinted as her hand ran down Jeff's chest, wondering if he remembered it was their song. Her left hand took hold of the base of his cock as she sank down onto his dagger, knowing how much her sheath had missed it and knew from that day forward it would never be apart from it again.

Eve grumbled as she walked into her house to get a quick bite to eat on her lunch break. Knowing Mike, as she knew him, was right, or at least partially right, regarding her job. Scowling when she first smelled it, the smell of sex in the air. Her eyes darted to the guest bedroom. Walking silently up to it, lightly pressing her ear to the door. Sadness washed over her as she heard the sound of Mike with some woman in the room. Knowing now that she's been served, they were technically separated, and she couldn't say a thing about it. She knew he was only staying in the house until it sold. Dropping her gaze, wondering what had come over her to fall under Stan's spell. Her co-workers had to hold her back as he went on that she didn't mean a thing to him, that all she was to him was a piece of ass as he tried to save his job and marriage. She really did love Mike, and it hurt her greatly when he told her he had only settled for her. Yet she couldn't deny that she didn't bring this upon herself. Eve also knew Mike would never forgive her for what she had done. She knew she would have to live with her disgrace for the rest of her life. She just hoped Mike would find someone who treated him better than she had in the waning months of their marriage. Walking into the kitchen, making a sandwich as silently as she could, placing it and a few chips into separate Ziplock bags before slipping as silently out the door as she had entered so not to disturb Mike and his company.