Born to Be Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And surprising the both of them. Ashley didn't hesitate, opening his mouth wide and gobbling down about the first half of Selena's cock that he was able to get his lips around. Again, it tasted just like rubber, but the look on her face, and the knowledge that he was committing such a lewd act was more than enough to stoke the arousal in his abdomen. And he gave a low moan on her member as he sucked it into his mouth.

"Oh fuuuck...baby..." Selena spoke breathily, very shocked, and very pleased with this forward, and into it attitude Ashley displayed. "Very good girl...now suck it." She emphasized the last two words, keeping a firm authority to her tone that sent a sweet tingle into Ashley's core.

Without hesitation, he again obeyed her, pulling his head back without removing the dildo from his lips, keeping a vacuum sealed suction on his lips before he bobbed back down. Tongue lathering all over the pink material and soaking it with his spit. He wished in the moment that the cock was real, ort hat he somehow was tasting her and not just a toy. But from the look in her eyes, the obvious arousal and desire flaming throughout them. He knew what he was doing to her, and that was enough for him to want to put on as much of a show that he possibly could.

Plus he remembered that she wanted him to make it wet, so rather than consciously try to hold back his saliva, he did the exact opposite of that and allowed his drool to freely fall from his lips. Creating several sloppy trails of white spit free falling from his sucking lips.

His head bobbed down and up on her shaft and he leaned up in his seat, allowing the towel wrapped around his body to fall from him. Landing in a pile with the other one he used to wrap his head with and leaving them forgotten beside the toilet. His body now bared completely to her with nothing but his milky pink polished toenails to hide behind.

"Mmmm..." Selena chewed her bottom lip and one hand travelled up her front to grab and squeeze her breast. Squishing the fleshy mound between her digits in a tight grip, venting her excitement while she watched Ashley suck her off.

Both of them wished the pink cock was real in this moment, as taboo as it was. To be able to feel his lips wrapped around her so tight, sucking the life out of her dick as he drools like a common slut, starved for dick. It turned her on to no end, she could already feel her lips between her lips beginning to throb with desire.

Her hand stayed weaved through his long locks and gripped it by the roots, pulling him onto her cock and helping to guide him deeper onto it. He gagged at first, only a little, just a quick 'glurrk' and a pause before he caught his breath and allowed himself to take her deeper. She didn't expect him to deepthroat her on his first blowjob, but it was kinky to see how far he could go when he tried.

His little hands came up and braced on her thighs while his head bounced, twisting and shaking to toss up the fake cock in his mouth. Even as it's tip touched the gates of his gullet about two thirds of the way down and he gagged again, "Grrrrkl! Guugh...aahhh...haaahh..." He panted hotly on her dick, his gag reflex forcing him to retreat for a moment and recompose himself.

"You okay?" Selena quickly whispered, Ashley nodded fast in reply then continued bobbing. Sucking her hard into his lips to prove that he was ready to keep going. "Nnf...fuck baby...looks like you're a natural cock sucker..."

"Mmmmm..." Ashley moaned hearing her dirty, degrading words. His clitty was twitching down below, just aching for a single touch, or if it couldn't get one, then it would happily take the alternative. This bright pink cock to further sissify himself by shoving it as deep as it could go into his little asshole.

"Holy shit what's happening to me?" Ashley thought, his mind conjuring up such dirty, dirty things. Only serving to make him hornier, and want to suck this cock even more.

It shined in the white light of the bathroom lights, completely slathered in his spit, but neither of them were satisfied yet. It wasn't even a real cock, and yet they were treating it as such, with Selena beginning to buck her hips forward into Ashley's mouth, picking up a rhythm of fucking his face.

"Aah...ohh yeeeah...that's my girl...my good cock sucking girl..." She breathed heavily, lips parted and hair falling over her face while she looked down at Ashley. Hips bucking forward evenly.

"Mmmhmmm..." Ashley moaned in approval to respond to her words, accepting her cock as deep as they could get it without him retching. She was humping his face, fucking it like she would when they had sex. And it was sooooo sexy to him, this filthy act he never knew he'd want to do. It drove him crazy, his clitty was leaking a clear glistening stream of precum from how horny he was. He had to tell her how bad he needed it now, he wanted her cock inside him. "Mmmwhaah!" He moaned as his lips popped off her dick, it took some insistent pulling back against her grip in order to free himself, but he managed. "Aaah...Daddy..." Thick strings of saliva connected her pink cock to his pink lips. "Ah...I want you Daddy...please...can I have your cock please?" He begged, again using the long eyelashes he possessed and batting them up at Selena like Vanessa told him to.

Using them feminine wiles to win her heart!

Selena practically growled at the young teen in her grasp as he moaned this up at her, and she didn't even respond with a verbal reply at first. She simply just grabbed Ashley by his shoulders and picked him straight up. Lifting him off his feet and pinning him to the wall inside the shower stall. It was still wet in there so it felt a little odd being up against it, but the even odder feeling was how weightless he was to her. She literally had him lifted up off the floor as she pinned him to the wall and mashed her lips to his, forcefully kissing him for a good several seconds of tongue kickboxing before releasing his sloppy lips and plopping him onto his feet again.

"Ohhh baby...you can have my cock...don't you worry honey..." She grinned and spun him around so he faced the wall he was pinned to. Her hands quickly dropping down to his bottom and grabbing the bubbly flesh, kneading and squeezing it for a moment before releasing and spanking him.

"Ahh! Nnf..." Ashley squeaked at the sharp clap, then nibbled on his lower lip, the sting very swiftly transitioning into powerful pulsating pleasure in his pelvis and only building his desire further.

Selena noticing this ground her body against his, her breath against his ear as she teased him, "Yeah? You like it when I spank you baby?"

"Uhhnn...yess..." Ashley moaned weakly in response.

"Ask me to spank you...ask your daddy to punish your cute little ass." She growled, her hand continuing to toy with the plentiful flesh his booty offered.

And Ashley was entirely at her mercy in the moment, "Ohhh please spank my naughty ass Daddy..."

She very quickly obliged, releasing his ass cheek just for a moment before swinging her hand back down in a powerful arc, SMACKING his ass hard. "Aaaah!!" Ashley cried out, not in pain, but only in raw desire. Hearing this, Selena planned to capitalize on it, and delivered three more spanks in quick succession. Smacking one cheek, then the other, alternating and making each cheek bounce and jiggle from the blows. "AAAH! AH! AAAHAaaaahh...oooohhhhhh..." Ashley yelled from the sudden barrage of sharp stings. Lifting one of his legs up behind him in reaction to the pain. But the yelling quickly transformed in yummy moans of delight from the torturous ripples of taboo joy her strikes gave him.

More growling came from her as she listened to his noises of approval. She was done waiting and positioned herself nearly in a squat behind Ashley, due to the height difference she had to keep her knees bent in order to get a good angle for fucking. Taking hold of her fake cock and rubbing it over Ashley's little star, still absolutely drenched in his saliva, she was able to lube up his hole sufficiently before pressing forward and pushing the dildo inside. "Heeere we go baby...ooooohhh yesss..." She groaned.

"Oh! O-ooooooohhhhhhhhhh..." He yelped in surprise feeling the tip suddenly pop into his anal ring, no pain from it though, not this time. His body seemed to be fully adjusted to anal sex, at least in this moment. Then let out a nice long moan of joy as she sank into his depths, pushing the pink dildo inside of him all eight inches of the way.

The color that defines the female gender, pink...inside of him.

There was almost a forbidden delight in the knowledge of that. And perhaps a poetic justice too?

But neither of them cared right now, all either could focus on now was fucking each others brains out with everything they had to offer.

Selena braced her hands on either side of the shower wall, Ashley did the same but his hands were down by his sides since his cheek was against the ceramic, while Selena's were on both sides of his head.

It then didn't take long for her hips to pick up a beat, pulling her wet cock out of his ass and shove it back in all the way to the root.

The more they fucked, the more quickly they were able to jump into the rough part, or as Selena called it, everyone's favorite part. And only after a minute or so of steady thrusts, the couple escalated into a fast pace of bucking and grinding into each other. Happily riding each other with all they had to work out their pent up sexual tension.

Her hips clapped Ashley's bottom loudly, railing his rear mercilessly while Ashley cried out like a bitch in heat on the wall. "Oh! Oh fuuuck! Aaahh! Daddyyyy! Aaahhh!"

"Yes baby girl...ooouuu yes...you like it when Daddies inside of you baby? You like it when Daddy FUCKS your pussy?" The couple played into each others kinks, carrying on the dirty talk to accompany their rough fucking.

Ashley got a loopy smile on his face as she called his asshole his pussy. Just like how he thought about it earlier today, "Uuughhhhyyeeesss...oh fuck my pussy Daddy...aaah!"

Music to Selena's ears hearing that, he truly was getting into this whole roleplay thing. So she wanted to see how far she could possibly take it, and how dirty she could make her baby girl be.

"Ohhh baby...mmm...God...I love watching my cock just get fucking swallowed by your ass...ah..." She groaned, leaning back off the wall and rocking her hips and enjoying the view of Ashley pushing back onto her with all his miniscule strength. "You wanna see baby? You wanna watch your greedy little hole gobble up my cock?"

"Uuuhhhuuhh!" Ashley gave another whorish moan at Selena's question. "Yeeeess pleeease! Ooohhh..." Selena wasn't sure if he actually knew what he was agreeing to though or if he was just agreeing because she was pounding his little pleasure button and melting his brain down to mush from the force of it.

But that was still a good enough answer for her!

She ceased thrusting for just a moment, and before Ashley could voice his disapproval, she leaned in over his shoulder, "Come here honey...lay back on me..." She whispered, stealing a quick kiss from behind as Ashley's practically limp body simply fell back into her strong embrace. She hooked her arms under the back of Ashley's knees and lifted both of them up. Earning a squeak of surprise from him as she once again lifted him off the floor with no effort on her part.

Selena regularly benched easily triple his little ninety-six pound body, so this was never going to be a problem for her.

His arms hang limp down at his sides as she held his legs spread wide open in front, cock still jammed deeply into his bottom as she lifted her leg and kicked the lever of the shower to run the hot water again.

"W-wha..." Ashley almost managed to voice his question but before he could get out a second syllable, the shower started back up. And a fresh torrent of piping hot water poured from the spigot and splashed over Ashley's front. Soaking his skin and sensitive nipples in a surprise attack. "Aaaah!! Hsssssss!!" He hissed through gritted teeth as his body felt as if it was licked by fire.

"Yeeeah baby...nice and hot...feels good doesn't it?" She whispered lustfully, already beginning to buck her hips upwards again. Restarting their fast pace while the water spread goosebumps out on his petite body again.

Ashley somehow though managed to retain some form of sense of awareness despite the rough fucking, and the hot water now washing over him once more. It only stung for a second before it went back to that soothing sensation that came with hot showers, only this time it was accompanied by this gigantic cock being shoved up his ass.

He tried to speak as he was bounced on her hips, "Se-eee...Seleeeenaaa...aaahh! I...I already...nnff!!"

Reading his mind, she cut him off, "I don't think your clean enough baby, I think you're a dirty, dirty little bitch. Ahh!" She shoved her fake cock into his bowels hard, loving the blunt end of the dildo pressing into her clit with every upward shove, Ashley's weight helping to bring it down along her own little pleasure button while she pushed his over and over. His pretty legs and cute pink toenails bouncing and jumping in response to her jerking motions. The minimal weight he offered easily hopping in her grip from this position.

"Ohhhggggooossssshhhaaahhh!" Ashley's eyes started to roll back, heavy with unwavering desire from Selena's lovin. His body began to slump forward into the stream of sensory overloading water, only to be jerked up as Selena lifted her arms under his legs somehow even higher than before.

"Ah ah! You're not going aaaaaanywhere babyyy..." She harshly whispered and shifted her stance. Keeping her knees bent for extra strength with her upward bucking, but brought her arms up so that she could interlock her fingers behind the back of Ashley's neck. "You're staying riiiight here..." The grapple she tangled him in manipulated his body and took advantage of his flexibility in the best way. Practically folding his petite form in half and dunking his hair under the shower spray. Distorting his hearing and forcing him to look down at his crotch, where his little clit was bouncing so happily, and Selena's big, pink girl cock was being stuffed into his pussy.

Selena put him in a full nelson, keeping his arms, locked out at his sides. He tried to wriggle them free but her hold on him kept them locked like this, unable to squirm or struggle or do anything. He was folded into the perfect fleshlight for her to play with.

And play she did.

"FUUUUUCGHHCK!! AAAHHH!!" Ashley began screaming wildly, sounding off a cavalcade of whorish moans and groans while his eyes watched with an almost fearful like gaze as that girly pink dick plummeted into his sacred place. It was wild, unbelievable, Ashley's body was on high alert. He could barely hear as the water garbled his hearing, the only thing he could see was his ass being violated, and he couldn't move to escape. Only wiggle his arms, squirming and flexing his limbs as they were wracked with searing sensations of pleasure.

His anal walls being stretched and pounded into harshly. Selena keeping a focused, gritted teeth look on her baby girl while she hammered into his ass. Her dirty talking seemed to cease, in favor of just listening to Ashley's unending vocalization of bliss.

The water droplets made his ass clapping against her pelvis even louder, echoing in the bathroom and even into the bedroom outside. Selena always fucked Ashley with the intention of making him cum. But this time around, she was using his little body for her pleasure, no more screwing around, she wanted to cum with this beautiful sissy boys ass.

So she drove the pink dildo in hard enough for it to fiercely rub her clit, Ashley's dangling limbs swinging back and forth rapidly as her hips became a blur. "Uggh...urrrg...grrrghh..." Selena grunted, a series of growly tones as she focused on her pleasure. For the moment basking in the beautiful agony that Ashley was experiencing.

The poor boy was lost in his own world of tormenting pleasure. His inner muscles were rubbed raw, and his prostate was beaten to a pulp with her rough shoving.His little balls were slapped hard with Selena's' hips, jolting what felt like an unending orgasm out of him. It was strange, it felt like he was cumming, and he could see the thicker liquid attempting to leak out of his little swinging dicklet. But...it didn't end.

It was like he came again and again, with no end in sight, just riding the rough high of an endless string of orgasms that brought Ashley's weak little body to it's limit. His eyes were rolling up into his skull, and no words came out of his mouth, only animalistic sounds of throaty desire. He had never known such joy could exist, and that his body could be given such glorious pleasure like this. He couldn't think straight, there was no world around him.

Just Daddies beautiful, loving cock, fucking her baby girls willing, tight pussy.

"It's so good...so good...my God...Selena...what are you doing to me?"

Ashley was pretty sure that was the last thought that crossed his mind before he lost consciousness, his petite form unable to handle the sensations created by this position Selena had forced his body into. It drove him wild, and he passed out with a loopy, 'well fucked' smile on his face.

Selena didn't even seem to notice at first as Ashley continued to actually shout, squeal and scream for more. Almost like his brain had taken a break and all that was left right now was his bodies inner slut wanting more of whatever Selena was offering.

She jackhammered into him over and over and over and over! All the way up until she felt the tension in her tummy beginning to tighten, her abs flexing and her grip on Ashley tightening. "Uuuughhh! Oh yeeeah...oh yeaaah fuck! Haaaahhh...aaaahhaaa!" She cramed her neck back, her pleasure beginning to boil over. "Fuck! Fuuuck! FUCK!! AAHHHGH!!" She shouted to the ceiling, transitioning into a growl as her body tensed up.

Her sopping wet pussy flexing and convulsing as the dildos rubbing finally pushed her over the edge. Her legs shook and her thighs rippled as she clutched the tiny boy to her, still folded up like a present that she stuck her fake cock into a hundred and fifty times. She could feel her natural juices spilling out of her and mixing into the shower water as it ran down her legs.

"Oooooohhhhh fuuuuuuck yeah...aahhahaha..." She laughed a bit, relishing the moment and rocking her hips a few more times. "Oooou fuck baby...that was good..." She spoke.

Receiving no response.

"Um...Ashley? ...oh...whoops."

Ashley of course had no idea how long he was out for, but in reality it was only about ten or fifteen minutes as Selena shut the shower down a second time. Dried Ashley off with fresh towels and brought him to the bed. Not bothering to clear up most of the clothing he had left strewn about.

"Hey? Baaaaby? Wake uuuup." The first voice he heard was Selena's sweet, caring tone. Quite strange going from one moment having all of your senses blown out of the water during the best world shattering endless orgasm of your life.

To feeling yourself lying on a comfy bed, with a hand gently stroking you and softly singing you awake.

"Huuh? Mmm..." Ashley stirred, sleepy eyes beginning to open, and his worn out body giving off a pleasant soreness in his back and bottom. "Selena?" He mumbled quietly.

"Hey there..." His vision coalesced on her pretty face. Smiling down at him, still naked as he was, but the harness was no longer on her. She must've taken it off during some point between here and the shower. "Rise and shine sleepy head, you gave me quite a scare when I found out you passed out on me."