Born to Be Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Me and my boys were just wondering if maybe you two pretty ladies would wanna maybe have a cold one with us?" He kept shifting his weight back and forth, waddling back and forth and moving his arms non-stop. Selena guessed that this was all nervous reactions to being put up to this, he either drew the short straw, or bragged about how he could pick them up, and his buddies called his bluff.

She also noted he used improper grammar a minute ago, saying 'excuse us' when he was the only one standing there, like he was speaking for the group when he was by himself.

Selena took hold of her sunglasses and lowered them down the bridge of her nose to look at frosted tips, followed by his group of boys, definitely not men, waiting for their answer. Then she turned to Ashley, looking very uncomfortable in the moment. Obviously he was being recognized as a girl, and not a boy so that worry was out the window. But this was the first time somebody was trying to pick him up. And she knew he was going to have to deal with quite a bit of this being the hot piece of ass that he was.

However since this was the first time it was happening, and Selena wanted him to not worry about things like this on their first beach date. She figured this would be the best way to reject the boys.

She set her sunglasses back into place, and turned on her side to cup Ashley's face, then pulled him in for a deeeeeeeeeep, long kiss. Ashley's eyes went wide for a moment behind his own pair of shades, but at the touch of her lips he immediately melted into the kiss. Both 'ladies' lips audibly making smooching, and smacking noises while their tongues danced and battled each other.

It was obvious which of the two was the dominant one, and Ashley had no problem showcasing that. Letting Selena lead him into this impromptu make out, giving quiet moans of approval the longer it went on until finally Selena pulled back just a tad. But not before leaning in one last time to capture Ashley's lower lip into her teeth, biting the pink softness and tugging it a little before letting it go.

Ashley was breathless, and Selena just smiled at him, leaning back away from Ashley and once again laying on her back. Not saying a single word to frosted tips as he stood there in shock. And it didn't take long for Ashley to see what Selena was doing, so he capitalized on it by scooching right up next to her, swinging his leg up over hers and interlocking them and hugging her side closely. Cuddling into the larger ebony woman, closing his eyes again and once more paying the man no mind.

Selena watched him through one peeked open eye though as he awkwardly stood there for a moment, probably trying to come up with something to say. But when he failed to do so, he just uncomfortably turned around and started back to his buddies. All of whom were laughing their asses off at what they just saw.

"Is that how you get rid of all your suitors?" Ashley asked from her chest.

She chuckled, "That's how I'm gonna have to now that I've got you." Looking down at him, the two smiled so brightly at each other. What could've been a really bad situation was shot out of the air by Selena before it could even make it ten feet off the ground. She may be a little shit sometimes, pranking and teasing him non-stop. But she would never try to put Ashley in a situation he genuinely didn't want to be in, and she'd always be there to protect him if he needed her. "Wanna build a sandcastle?" She asked out of the blue, reaching down to stroke Ashley's cheek.

He leaned into her touch, "I'd love to."

And that was what they did next, checking the time on their phones, they'd actually lounged in the sand for nearly an hour. More people were arriving and the place was starting to get crowded, so they were going to have to call it quits soon. But not before they built fort Walker Mills!

They didn't bring any shovels or pales, so they were only working with their hands, using a little bit of their water from their water bottles rather than running back and forth to the ocean. Especially now that so many people were swimming in it.

It was rather rudimentary in appearance, but they built a little Helms Deep style wall, with what was supposed to be a courtyard behind it but it ended up just looking kind of like a tennis court. And of course a little dome shaped castle that this wall defended from the evil frosted tips army! Selena herself scrawled on the front of the wall, 'no frat boys allowed!'

This had the two of them getting down and dirty into the sand though, and as both of them stood back to admire their work, they felt the itchy crunching of the beach sand starting to weigh on them. They had been lucky so far to not deal with it too much, but with the population increasing, kids running back and forth, sand getting kicked up in the wind and themselves playing with it. It was getting to be about that time.

"Should we get going?"Ashley asked Selena, running his fingers through the hem of his bottoms to try and get some of those grains out of his bikini.

Selena nodded, "Yeah we probably should, we can hit the showers first before we get in the car though otherwise the ride home will be uncomfy as Hell." Bending over to begin rolling up the beach blanket and gathering up their things. OF course, she was again the one to carry all the bags while Ashley only had to carry his damp and sandy towel.

"Well, I had a lot of fun." Ashley commented, "I can't believe I wasn't sure about coming up here, it was a blast."

"Good! Then next summer when we have more opportunities I'll take you here some more." She offered, that realization though for Ashley was a little sad. Knowing that they got lucky with a few late hot summer days, when technically fall was right around the corner. Which meant no beach for a year. Selena noticing his dismay though quickly added, "Don't worry baby, Fall is an awesome time of the year, pumpkins, sweater weather, bonfires, Halloween!" She hype girl'ed it up. "Trust me, we're gonna have fun."

Ashley smiled and followed along after her, maneuvering through the groups of people now settling into the beach. They had to zig zag by all of them just to make it to the steps them and weaving through the bodies of incoming and outgoing people to go to the shower stalls.

Again though, it was literally just a wall with water spigots, only designed to rinse you off a little, not actually take a full shower. "Now I gotta warn you..." Selena had to raise her voice a little now to speak over the volume of people. "This water is just about as cold, if not colder than the ocean." She informed Ashley as they approached the spigot.

He nodded, "I know, I can handle it. And we can just take a warm shower when we get home instead anyway."

Selena turned the knob and the mismatched spray of water came out fast, splattering onto the cement like hundreds of falling pebbles clattering and chipping their way onto the ground. "You first my darling." Selena motioned for Ashley to step into the spray.

The water just LOOKED cold, which is definitely an odd sentence, but Ashley couldn't explain it any other way, it looked like it was going to be cold. Like the stream had an unnaturally icy appearance to it. He passed his towel off to Selena and stuck his leg out, allowing it to be hit first by the freezing stream. And yes, it did somehow feel colder than the ocean. "Hoh!" A high pitched squeak escaped Ashley as his skin lit up with goosebumps.

"Told you!" Selena said while Ashley forced himself in one body part at a time to rinse off as much of the caked on sand he could. It was due to their bodies being so cozily warmed after a long time in the sun, that this water seemed even harsher than the ocean itself.

Ashley made very speedy work trying to rinse himself down, missing a few granules here and there. But like he said, a hot shower awaited them at home, so it didn't have to be perfect, and more towels awaited them in the car.

Once he was clean enough, he darted out of the spray while Selena put their things down and went in herself next. She hissed when the water touched her and Ashley could see her having to restrain herself from flinching away like he did. Definitely trying to keep up the big tough girl visage despite being in clear agony from the biting temperature.

Soon enough, both of them were washed off, and shutting the shower down, they grabbed their things and retreated to the grassy field where the car remained parked. Even more people were here, more youths tossing frisbees and having picnics. Even though it was getting later in the day this spot was packed with people.

And something that only occurred to Ashley now as they made it to their car...was that he had barely even noticed them.

This whole time he was worried sick that he was going to be the center of attention on the beach. With many eyes scrutinizing his looks, prying into his disguise and laughing when they realized he was a boy in a girls swim suit.

But he just crossed the entire beach all the way up to here, bobbing and weaving by person after person, and hardly even gave them a passing glance. Completely in his own world, thinking about Selena, the shower that awaited them at home. How he couldn't wait to relax in bed after all the energy exertion of today. What these random people thought of him hadn't even crossed his mind for hours. Even when frosted tips approached them, Ashley's worries were quickly squashed by Selena's quick thinking. All because of Selena, keeping him occupied, whether it was with panic, or teasing, mesmerized, or loving, she kept him focused. And she showed him that he could be in public like this, and it wouldn't affect him. He could live his life happily knowing he was sexy and confident, he didn't have to hide in her shadow every second. There was a strength in him that she was slowly bringing out, and it made him happy to know.

They loaded their stuff into the backseat and dried off a second time with their spare towels, then got in the car and buckled up. Placing their towels under them to not get dampness on the nice interior. "Well...ready for home?" Selena asked starting up the car.

Ashley relaxed into his seat, "Yes, very. But thank you for today, this was really great. And I'm sorry I was a worry wart earlier. It really was awesome."

Selena turned to him and smiled, "Don't be sorry honey, you know I'd do anything for you." Her hand patted Ashley's bare thigh, "And I'd do anything tooooo you too..." Her hand gave his inner thigh a little squeeze.

The teen giggled, it had been a long day, and he was pretty tired but...how could he resist his Amazon Goddess?

Selena's Residence:

First thing they did when they got home was throw their things into the laundry, ready to wash all the residual sand that got into every crack of their outfits. Then stripping down afterwards, Ashley called dibs on the shower first. Which Selena just waved off as, 'she'll come in when she wants to.' Sounding like both a threat and a promise to the young feminine boy.

Ashley was excited to think about that at any moment Selena would just walk into the shower with him. So much so that he left the door wide open for her when he went inside. Since they skipped goodnight sex the previous night, it had been almost twenty four hours since they last fucked. And that was a record in their relationship so far, which meant...Ashley was starting to feel the ache between his thighs.

The craving for the touch of his lover...and of her fat cocks...

He jumped into the shower, grateful for the hot spray of water, much needed after that nightmare ice bath he had to take, and started up his normal wash up routine. Constantly peeking out the shower curtains at the bathroom door awaiting Selena to come in. It was almost funny, how yesterday he was dreading Selena and her sadistic tendencies, but today, after such a wonderful, fun-filled and loving day, he was craving them.

Like you could never really pin down what she was going to do to you next, she was such a wild card in every good way possible.

Finally, after way too long of waiting, Ashley was nearly completely finished with cleaning himself up. Hair shampooed, body soaped up and washed free of any salt or sand, that is when Selena finally entered the bathroom. Only she wasn't alone, she had her little, or rather, her big friend accompanying her.

She placed the thick black dildo onto the sink counter and strode up to the shower, catching Ashley in the act of watching outside and waiting for her to appear. "May I join you sweetie?" She still had yet to put on any clothes, so she was ready to just hop right in with him. Ashley smiled and nodded to give her the green light.

The curtain was pulled back and the tall, tower of a lady stepped into the stall and hot spray. Letting her body get hit by the hot water soothingly for a bit right beside the tiny Ashley. Looking up at her on his tiptoes, eyes begging for a kiss. Which Selena was always happy to oblige for him.

She leaned down and cupped his face, bringing their lips together for another passionate kiss. His arms coming up and over her shoulders while hers slipped down to his waist and hooked around it. Just standing there in the heat and falling liquid for a little while, exchanging kiss after kiss, nothing naughty yet, just slow, lovey dovey kisses.

Ashley was actually the one who pulled back first to suggest to her, "Come on...you're all sandy still, let's get you cleaned up." He then reached for the soap, shampoo, and body wash. Ready to assist in bathing his Goddess.

Taking a shower with someone without the notion of having sex in said shower was a very intimate thing. Selena could have walked into the bathroom wearing her strap on, but she didn't. She got in without it, just wanting to spend a little time exploring each others bodies again. An adventure they both had been on numerous times, but never got tired of.

He lathered up her body and back while she scrubbed the shampoo into her hair, both of them could feel the fine grains of salt and sand stuck on her skin and in her scalp. Using their fingernails to scratch a little bit and get it all out so they both would be free of the uncomfy itch. Selena actually slipped a little at one point and Ashley having to steady her, both sharing a little giggle at what almost was a disastrous event. But they kept going until they both smelled fresh, fruity, and clean of the beach.

That's when the touches turned from intimate and loving, to a little something more. Ashley's fingers trailing over Selena's wet breasts. Selena's hands reaching back to squeeze Ashley's ass. Both of them leaning into each other, now with nothing to clean and distract themselves with, all that there was now was the lust they held.

With one more quick kiss, Selena twisted the knob of her shower to stop the flow, and pulled back the curtain. "Do you want me to fuck you?" Selena breathily whispered down to AShley, both of them inhaling and exhaling with labored intensity.

The lovey doveyness is a gateway drug, it opens up the door to that raw desire for the one you crave the most. To feel their hands all over your body, to feel their legs wrapped around you. It was present here and now, it had been a long day, and there was only one way that it was going to end.

Ashley nodded, "Yes, please fuck me Daddy..." They kissed again, stepping out of the shower to where their bathroom towels were, making extreme haste to dry themselves off and not doing the best of jobs. But they got dry enough to not worry about it much anymore, all they wanted was each other. She reached over to the harness, holding the eight inch black cock dildo, and lifted her legs to step into it. All while Ashley continued to tease her, "Hurry up Daddy...Hurry." Melting himself into her side, practically grinding on her thigh with a burning need.

It wasn't making it easier for her to pull the harness up and secure it in place, but it turned the both of them on. And when they both heard that final click, all the belts tightened and clips locked, it was time to play.

Selena turned to face her princess, "You better be ready to get it wet for me..." She told him, then without warning, leaned down and twisted her body to the side so that her arms could hook around Ashley's midsection. Then she stood right back up straight, whisking Ashley off the floor and upside down into a bear hug. Putting them in a standing sixty-nine.

"Whoa! Ahh, ahehehehe!" Ashley giggled as his hair fell all down around him, and the rubber dick batted him in the face a few times. Like it had a mind of its own and was trying to get Ashley to suck it. Which Ashley got the message for right away, looping his own arms around Selena's waist, hands falling on her bountiful ass and squeezing it while his legs locked ankles behind the back of her neck to hold on.

Ashley opened his mouth wide with a quiet, 'ahh' before sticking her cock in. It was a whole new experience sucking her fake dick like this. Upside down, feeling gravity want to pull him, but Selena's incredible strength keeping him aloft and in place while he had to get her dick wet. Plus this gave a great view of the fake black balls that hung below the strap on as well. Was this how girls felt in all those pornos? Doing the acrobatic positions that only super adventurous couples were able to try and usually fail at?

He assumed it was a little different because this was a rubber cock, and it was attached to a beautiful woman. So probably not exaaaactly the same.

However he went to work immediately on sucking her big ole' bone. It was definitely odd, he was use to feeling her cock going into his mouth right side up, so feeling it enter this way took a slight adjustment period to get the angle right for the best penetration. One he got the hang of it though, Ashley's lips were leaking spit like a geyser, drooling out all over that big black cock like it was their very purpose in life.

Sloppy mouth noises and slurping sounds resounded from his work, music to Selena's ears as she lifted the upside down girly boy up a little higher, holding his hips directly against her breasts so that his perky butt was within reach of her own mouth. She licked her lips and then dove right in, gaining that first squeak of surprise from Ashley the moment her tongue touched his little star.

He had been so focused on lubing up her cock, that he forgot that a sixty nine meant oral for both parties. Which definitely made it even harder for him to concentrate with a magic tongue suddenly fucking his pussy. The adorable little clit he sported already throbbing with desire and joy, so happy that they were finally getting back into the swing of their sex life.

One full day without sexy time was just far too much!

"Hmmmm..." Selena hummed into Ashley's ass cheeks, savoring the sweet taste of his freshly cleaned hole, and enjoying the song of his lips, clicking, sucking and slurping on her cock down below. He used his hand to stroke it at the same time and work the drool all over the shaft, both of their tongues dancing and swirling around each other to apply as much natural lubrication as they could.

"Guuughh...gaaagh..." Ashley made throaty noises, sticking her cock deep into his mouth, feeling the tip press to the entrance of his tiny throat. Deepthroating at this angle was probably going to be a little tricky.

Thankfully he didn't have to spend much time figuring it out though, because he felt their bodies turn towards the bathroom door, and Selena's legs began to slowly move. Walking steadily into the bedroom, all the while continuing to rim little Ashley and bobbing his head up and down on her cock.

The surprise movement actually caused his head to sink a little further down and her tip poked into his throat briefly, making the little princess gag on it before having to lean back and take a breath. "Gaah! Aaahh...Selena..." He moaned, hand still idly stroking her fake cock while she made out with his star. "Oooou...oh my gosh...oh that's so good! Ooou!" He squeaked, hugging her waist a little tighter, abandoning his job of blowing her strap on as the pressure in his loins started to rise from the stimulation. His limbs squeezed her tightly, around her ass and around her neck. "Ohmygosh! Haaah! Selena, oh wow...I think...you're gonna...make me cum!"