Born to Whore - Mom and Daughter Ch. 03

Story Info
Mandi hears a filthy tale about her mom getting anal.
5.6k words
4.36
57.2k
65
0

Part 3 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 08/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**A work of fiction and fantasy. Any resemblance to any known person or people, location or event is purely coincidental.**

*****

The next day was a hot, sticky mess.

A hot, sticky mess outside in the backyard where she was tanning, between her legs where her hands were and in her head as she was trying to process the events of the previous afternoon. First she was excited because tomorrow was her boob job day! No more feeling like second place to her sexy mom, no more getting passed over for dates and no more being the only girl with small tits in her whole class. But now she found out it came with a price, but Allen couldn't be serious, he couldn't expect her to 'whore' herself out to pay him back, she's still in high school! She still found him so hot and sexy even though she didn't really like him. It would be okay if he wanted to play with her new boobs and honestly she'd even let him do more to her, but to be a prostitute!? He was just being a perv like usual. Plus, her mother would never allow it...But then that was the second thing getting her all hot and excited, Allen seemed to be pimping her mom! Mandi wasn't entirely sure, but she thought her mom maybe even kind of liked it?

She experienced so many 'firsts' yesterday afternoon it was almost too many to count, group, oral, fingers in her pussy and ass, having her tits sucked...then watching money being thrown at her mother's cum soaked face and chest before being roughly fucked in the ass while Mandi took a finger in her butt at the same time! She was ashamed to admit she loved the feeling of his finger in her butt. She was more ashamed that she had blurted out 'I'm a natural little buttslut that wants to get fucked in the ASS!'

Most of the girls at school said they tried anal with their boyfriends and didn't like it. Only the slutty ones were supposed to like it. She couldn't stop masturbating, it was all too much because the whole thing turned her on and kind of scared her too. Allen and her mom both left for the day leaving her all alone to worry and get horny and bury her fingers and toys between her legs in an attempt to satiate herself. Then finally, fitfully she fell asleep dreaming of her new big tits.

The next day.

"C'Mon hurry up! You want those new titties or not!?"

She still hated him but he might just be her favourite person today. She bounded down the stairs and into the living room in a tiny little top that accentuated her small pert tits and of course a pair of super tight shorts to show off her tight, soft, round little butt. Her mom was sitting in the chair in a new short white dress and matching white nylons her own huge surgically enhanced tits straining at the top, her nipples clearly visible through the flimsy bra she was wearing. Her blonde hair up in a bun and as always she looked stunning, alluring, breathtaking just dead sexy. Her warm sexual energy filling the room. People were drawn to her, usually by their genitals and even Mandi was no exception, remembering two days prior, she was pretty sure her mom was about to finger her in the washroom as they bathed before they were interrupted by Allen. The same Allen that now beckoned Mandi to come over and sit on his knee. She grudgingly accepted, wary not to anger him today.

"Now you know 'earning' those titties ain't about the money, it's about the principal, You just do what your told, let me have some fun with 'em and they'll be paid off in no time, but most important don't be a tease. I hate teases. Remember the other day when I was fucking your mom's ass I said I had a story to tell you sometime..."

"Oh God. Allen, no, oh please. Don't tell her that story, Allen please don..." Daisy pleaded, she was serious too.

"Think of it as a cautionary tale." he tried to reason, "Make sure she understands not to be a tease." He fixed Daisy with a stare and she slowly sank back in the chair looking afraid and anxious, returning his attention to Mandi he began his tale,

"You see this happened quite a few months ago, your mom hadn't quite paid of her own tits off yet and had also been teasing me about letting me fuck her ass. Sure we had played around with fingers and small, little toys but she was afraid of my big dick getting up there. Worried it would hurt, it would too! Now I never let a bitch make me wait that long for anal but anyway...So I had some business with a couple of bikers and we met at your mom's bikini bar and got our usual table in the dark corner near the back, so anyway in comes Big Jim and he's grinnin' ear to ear with his daughter in tow. Vikki was her name, and he's got her all tarted up in some tiny little white one piece thing that left the bottom of her ass and the tops of her tits sticking out. White fishnets, heels and pigtails, real whore look."

"She was despondent, completely spaced out, totally high and terrified of her dad Big Jim, flinchin' and wincin' whenever he touched her. She was weaving, gripping the edge of the table. Looking ashamed and scared. He goes onto explain that just yesterday his little girl turned 18 and that to celebrate, he burst into her room the minute the clock said she was legal, cock in hand -- and they don't call him Big Jim for nothin' he's 6'5", 300 pounds, big 'ol dick too, so he rushes in there and she's laying on her stomach on her bed reading her ipad in her l'il bra and panties and Jim invites himself up on the bed, pins her face down to the bed by the back of the neck, rips those l'il panties right off and proceeded to take what he called 'Father's Right.' Big Jim's a mean fuck too, hell of way to lose her virginity. Well anyway, thankfully Jim didn't last long in the tightest hole he'd ever fucked, so lucky for Vikki he came pretty fast, 'flooded that little pussy' as he put it."

Allen broke with the story for the moment noticing his step-daughter squirm just a little in his lap. The story was turning her on. It made her feel bad that she would get hot for his story of sexual abuse but Allen was pleased and put his hand on her soft, warm, upper thigh, squeezing it a little, massaging it, letting the side of his hand brush against her pussy. He looked over at his wife, made sure she was watching him molest her daughter while telling her shameful tale. He continued,

"So Vikki goes limping and sobbing into the bathroom and comes out some time later in an ugly baggy sweater and sweat pants, a form of protest, visibly upset. Jim had made her breakfast, it being the girls birthday and all, and by breakfast I mean he put milk and cereal in a bowl for her. She sits down still sobbin' a little and Jim pulls up his chair to sit right beside her rubbing her back and as she's finishing her breakfast he tells her he overheard her conversation last night with her friends, on the phone, about how they were gonna celebrate now that she was 18, about how they were gonna sneak into a nightclub downtown with fake I.D.'s and do some drugs and maybe even find some guys to fuck."

"So Jim tells her there's no need to wait for the weekend, she's already got someone to fuck - and as for some drugs, well, there was plenty in her cereal and as she realizes what just happened he slides his hand up her leg just as the drugs start kicking in, cupping her sore little pussy before shooting his hand down the front her jogging pants to rub her bare clit, make her cum real quick, gives her another orgasm and again and again and as he brings her close to the last one he stops just before she cums and tells her to go upstairs, take those rags off and come back down dressed like a hooker or he'd slap her around like one. She ran upstairs all high and horny and Jim screamed at her from downstairs that was she was to dress like a prostitute all the time now!"

"Jim's wife, Trixie is a stripper, she works a few towns over and was working a double shift, He always made Trixie dress like a stripper around the house too so I guess Vikki knew what Jim likes best, and apparently it was some little see through shirt that said 'slut' on it and tiny white shorts and socks, pigtails and heels the whole trashy package."

Allen could feel the wet heat coming from his step-daughters pussy. He slid one hand up inside the stretchy little crotch of her shorts and slid one thick rough finger right inside the warm velvet cuff that was her pussy. He loved the squeaky gasp that escaped her lips whenever he fingered her holes.

"So Jim tells us that once she come back down dressed like a little hooker he put a leash and collar on her. And then he proceeded to run her through a crash course on fucking. First making her watch some porn movies that had some stripping scenes before making her dance and striptease for him, though he made her leave the shoes and socks on, telling her it made her look more like a prostitute that way. Then he put her down on her knees on the floor and made her alternate between watching blowjob porn and practicing on him for about an hour straight. According to Big Jim she got the hang of it, he could get three quarters of the way in her mouth and fuck it at a good pace before she choked. He blew his first load all over her face while making her look in the mirror she had to scoop it up with her fingers and swallow it all. Jim even ate her pussy just for the hell of it. It being her special day and all."

"So he put some more drugs in her and tried to fuck her her ass and well, apparently that didn't work out, he's too big and she's too small. Jim doesn't like being denied so he punished her hard, used the leash to tie her to the bar stool with her nice thick ass hanging over the edge and covered her in baby oil. Gave her a good hard spanking he said he worked her off and on for 5 or 6 minutes before forcing a buttplug in her. Told her it was for her own good, help to stretch her out for later. Then he spanked her ass some more. I remember Jim turning to Vikki at that point asking her if 'she learned her lesson yet' or something like that, she flinched away frightened as soon as he gave her butt a little squeeze, still looking high and twitchy and terrified."

"Then Jim turns to Vikki again and asked her if she remembered the pizza guy's tip? She looked puzzled, still scared...Jim explains that they had taken a break at some point and had ordered pizza. So he continues, asking her if she remembered the what she did for the pizza guy at the front door? Then she got this look on her face... like this realization, like she had forgotten and now she remembered. She looked all mortified, ashamed as though she just realized that what her dad Jim was currently describing was not some drug fuelled hallucination but something he had actually made her do. See, after receiving the pizza wearing only the, socks, heels and a tight g-string to help keep the buttplug in, all covered in baby oil, hair a mess, make-up running down her face and obviously stoned she told the delivery guy that she was gonna give him a little show -- that was his delivery tip. Jim said she, smiled at him, spun around knelt on the carpet just inside the front door and started pumping her ass with the buttplug, slowly at first but in and out all the way, and then she sped up, quickening pace while sighing and moaning and panting and even though Jim still hadn't been able to get his massive cock in her ass yet he was still happy to see that at least she liked anal."

"Vikki was standing there looking ashamed, embarrassed, high. You could see the blush in her face, through the mask of whore makeup I'm sure Jim directed her to wear and he continued, saying that he was standing behind the front door the whole time to make sure she did it, she was pretty high after all, and after the pizza guy watched for a minute Jim decided his time was up and as soon as he emerged from behind the door the guy took off running."

"Then Jim tried for her ass again, pushing at that little ring real hard and even though she had just fucked herself with a buttplug she was still too small for him. He almost got the whole head in once but she screamed and tightened up on him, so he had to tie her to the bar stool with her leash again and give her another round of spankin' and pluggin.' Of course Jim got all horny and angry after his daughters tiny ass wouldn't take his big cock so he gave her a really hard fuck in her sore l'il pussy while still tied to the stool, reaching around to squeeze her big tits and finally after smashing her tiny, blown out, little hole as fast and hard as he could for a good 2-3 minutes he finally shot another load in her pussy. He left her tied up there telling her that until every last drop of his sperm had dripped back out she was going to stay tied to the bar stool. He said he gave her 15 minutes before coming back and seeing a big pool of it on the floor, so he untied her, made her lay on the floor in the pool of his cum then he oiled up those big titties and blew one last load all over her face after a titty fuck/blowjob He said it'd been a 24 hour fuckin' and druggin marathon and after shooting 5 loads they took a little break to come down to the bar and have a few drinks."

Allen had slipped his other hand down the back of the tiny stretchy shorts and slowly starts to squeeze Mandi's ass with his large hand, her breathing increasing more. Increasing Allen's pleasure to watch her get horny to his sordid tale. He kissed along her neck the way she likes -- looking at her mother the whole time. She was looking a little more unsettled as she knew her role in the story was coming up soon, but she still bit her bottom lip watching her daughter's head roll back in bliss as her husband both rudely molested her and kissed her gently at the same time. Allen stops and smoothly slides his hand down the back of her little shorts and slides his fingers back and forth over her own puckered little anus, her breathing increasing again. Allen continues,

"So one of the bikers gets up to go take a leak and Jim tells Vikki to go sit on the other guys lap, let him play with that buttplug a little. She whimpers out some kind of 'no.' Jim looks over at her and gets this mean, menacing look in his eye and he grabs her by the asscheek and almost lifts her off the floor over to him, her little heels skittering across the bar floor and he pulled her near, starts whispering something in her ear -- I never did find out what he said but her lower lip started quivering and she looked like she was going to cry and as he pulled back from her ear I caught the tail end something like '..Do THAT again when we get home...' She started to whimper at this point."

"So Vikki, now terrified, straightens right up obviously not wanting to repeat whatever sick stuff Jim had made her do a few hours ago and goes to put on some weak smile as she sits on the bikers lap. Jim asks her what she's doing!? That her punishment has changed and now she has to suck the guy off right there under the table and ask him nicely if she can do it. The three of us were shocked and kinda froze but Jim gets that mean stare at her and she starts sobbing as she slinks down to the floor in front of the guy in our dark booth in the corner and squeaks out a little 'May I suck your cock, sir?' The guy looks up obviously scared of Big Jim who calmly said 'She's 18 now -- better learn the family business and earn her keep.'

"So Jim just turns around his big bulk blocking the view of our table entirely, I slid out of the booth to stand beside him, give Vikki and the guy a little privacy. In fact your mother and her tits came over a few minutes later and gave us both hooter shots, didn't even realize that Vikki was on the floor sucking cock just a few inches away."

"The other biker comes back and slides into the booth and is instantky freaked out as his buddy is sitting there getting head from Big Jim's daughter he nervously shoots a look up at Big Jim, and Jim just says 'Blow him next.' Loud enough so Vikki could hear. Just then the first biker tenses up and shoots in her mouth pulling her head down hard by the pigtails, pumping in and out of her mouth. She gasps and sputters a bit, then he hands her a shot of vodka and says 'Happy Birthday' to her, She does the shot and then turns to the next biker and says 'May I suck your cock too, sir?' He didn't need to be asked twice and pops one off in her mouth pretty quick too."

Mandi is panting hard at Allen's casual recounting of teenage sexual abuse, her pussy mimicking her feelings as she could feel clit throb and pulse under Allen's skillful, slow massaging, he pushes at Mandi's tight little backdoor noticing her squirm, her body needed something her brain hadn't quite registered yet and again he was pleased at the automatic response to anal stimulation.

"Tits."

"Huh?"

"Show me your tits, from now on, when I say 'tits' You take them out...See look at mommy." Already Daisy had hers out, a conditioned response.

"Daisy, what happens when tits don't come out when I want them?" Allen asks again.

"A hard spanking, sir." Daisy's second conditioned reply

"That's right.", Allen mused, pleased with her replies, "Mandi -- Tits." He barked at her again, still she hesitated. "I already seen 'em two days ago, they're old news now, take 'em out so we can see 'em one last time!" The fact that it was indeed the last time brightened her spirits a little so she pulled up the tight little top. Allen and Daisy moaned as the small yet perfectly formed breasts bounced into view, Allen scooped the small little pillows of flesh in his his big calloused hands, her nipples hard in seconds, he went ahead and invited one into his mouth, pulling, biting and tugging, "Daisy, you want to suck babies l'il titties before they get all big?"

Daisy lunged from her seat over to the two of them on the couch instantly sucking on to the closest nipple before moving to the next, Mandi reveling in the softer, knowing, professional manipulations of her mom even though Allen's fevered play still made her wet. Daisy was eager to turn her little girl on and also to get Allen all horny so he'd forget telling the story because,

"Now listen up, here comes mommy's part." He began, abruptly stopping all play. Mandi sitting there panting and bewildered.

Daisy slumping back into her chair pleading, "No. God please Allen don't tell her...it was my fault...I shouldn't have teased you...but, but don't tell her sir, please." Daisy blurted out.

"It'll be good for her. Life lesson. Better I tell her, than show her." Allen reasoned. He turns back to Mandi still squirming on his lap. "So your mom's shift ends and we all come back here to party. Vikki was told that she was to pretend to be Jim's girlfriend, not daughter. Your mom had met Jim a few times before at the bar but didn't know about a wife or daughter. So we're all back at the house Vikki still high and starting to get horny falling to your drunken mother's charms and pretty soon they start making out and kissing real passionate right here on the couch. Does that make you jealous baby? Your mommy kissing another hot little girl instead of you?"

"Yes. Sorta." She meant it. She blushed.

"Well, like most little girls she was real interested in mommy's big fake boobies and your mother had them out in record time. Vikki was fixated on them, squeezing them, wiggling them, playing with the nipples and asking your mom lots of questions about 'em. And of course your mom, little nympho slut she is, was only too eager to play with Vikki's big natural boobs too. Squeezing and wiggling hers right back, the two of them giggling like twits while the four of us guys watched and drank. Then your mom wanted to check out Vikki's thick ass, and got her to kneel up on the couch towards the back of it and stick her butt out a little. Your mom 'oohhing' and 'ahhing' while she rubbed and playfully spanked her bottom, Daisy was surprised when the girl flinched from even a light tap though. Turns out Vikki had even more surprises to share, first the zipper to her one piece, skintight outfit went all the way down between her legs and up past her butt hole and the second surprise was behind the first one as she discovered the base of the buttplug behind the now open zipper. She yelled at Big Jim in mock, fake, cutesy anger that the buttplug was way too big for the little girl, also noticing the whip marks and bruises all over the girls bum, your mom still not knowing the severity of what Big Jim hod doled out on his18 year old daughter, still thinking it was his girlfriend."

12