Born to Whore - Mom and Daughter Ch. 06

Story Info
Oiled up family fuck and Mandi is blackmailed into payback.
3.6k words
4.58
33.9k
36
0

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 08/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

**A work of fiction and fantasy. Any resemblance to any known person or people, location or event is purely coincidental. All characters are works of fiction and are depicted as 18 years of age or older**

*****

Daisy was unchained by morning, Allen had only left her there a few minutes. In fact Mandi was still scrubbing his sperm off her face by the time Daisy was back in her room in her own tub. The next morning Daisy came swirling down the stairs looking like a million bucks. Golden hair piled high and loose on top of her head. Incandescent smile. White bikini, 32DD's bouncing away, slim taut stomach, fuckable hips, spankable ass. Some of her favourite pieces of jewelry, diamond mostly. And of course, the high heels, Allen insisted they be worn as much as possible, even inside. He playfully and gently rubbed her bruised butt. The sexual assault from the night before seemingly all forgotten.

Since it was the weekend Mandi and Daisy shared some drinks, Daisy reasoning that European kids drank at younger ages so it was okay for Mandi at 18 to have some coolers or mimosas as long as it was just a couple and Daisy was there. The girls then started the next phase of the ritual which was suntanning in the backyard. Mandi also dressed for the occasion, a large part of her wardrobe also consisting of tiny bikinis. Allen's custom-built, modern, split-level bungalow at the end of a quiet, heavily treed street near a retirement community afforded them plenty of privacy.

Allen knew the two twits would be topless and giggling and rubbing each other down with oil soon and sure enough minutes later they were topless and giggling and rubbing each other down with oil. First on each others backs then giggling as they rubbed oil on each others butts and giggling more as they knelt on the sturdy wooden chaise lounge chairs and rubbed some oil on each others massive breasts, Daisy being careful with Mandi's still healing tits. She had kept her top on. But Daisy had enough tits for both of them as Mandi went ahead and sucked Daisy's nipples producing a child-like squeal from her as they both giggled a little more before the heavy breathing then the standard two or three minutes of deep kissing.

Allen was watching from the patio door the whole time, rock hard, stroking himself through his shorts as he strolled out into his backyard went up to his whores and demanded service. Daisy not wanting to endure last nights wrath again was happy to jump up and wiggle her big tits and let Allen get as many handfuls of whatever he wanted and Mandi certainty didn't want to upset him either also jumping up, calling him Daddy right away and pressing her own incredible body up against Allen and offering whatever part of her he wanted.

"I like it when my girls learn from their lessons." He smiled. Instilling a warped sense of pride in both of them."Mandi's been gettin' better with her cock suckin' but she could use a little more practice. Get down there and gobble daddy's cock," He commanded.

"She's sooo good at it now right!? and she looks sooo sexy when she does it!" Daisy encouraged.

Mandi dropped to her knees and started applying all her lessons thus far to this blowjob. Partially because she didn't want to piss him off, partially because she was horny. She licked from the balls to the tip, up and down, all over, leaving him glistening in no time. She pursed her lips over his pulsing fat knob and then he inhaled most of his length. Not quite all, she couldn't suppress her gag reflex entirely and Allen was pretty big after all, about 9.5" almost 10" and really thick but she worked her hand up and down following her mouth and looked him right in the eyes as he liked, she smiled and called him Daddy when he wasn't in her mouth. She was enjoying herself. She looked up and Daisy's huge globes filled Allen's huge hands. He squeezed and molested them pulling her nipples making her yelp as they kissed and made out above Mandi. Allen's other hand all over Daisy's ass, squeezing softly after the beating he gave it last night.

"C'mere." Allen commanded, losing his shorts and stepping over and then laying on his back on the chaise lounge chair and pulling a squealing Daisy down on top of him. She sat on top of him lazily stroking the hard wet cock, that was straining upwards between them.

"Let's go fuck inside baby...You know I can't keep quiet with your big dick in me!" Daisy continued "I think Mrs. Rosenbaum is out in her garden again -- you know how nosy she is -- last time I was so loud she almost called the cops!" She giggled.

"No time to go inside...I gotta leave in a few minutes. If keeping you quiet is the problem..." He reached up and wrapped a mighty hand around her slender throat, cutting off her air and in almost the same motion lifted her up and forward and slammed her right back down on his log. Splitting her open, she was wet and horny but not ready for the hard intrusion, however her pussy felt unfulfilled after the previous nights all anal assault and so she welcomed his cock quickly anyway, slowly trying to power the last few inches of Allen's rod into her twitching cock socket.

She wanted to scream, needed to scream but couldn't. A strangled wheeze escaping her lips while her man choked her and rocketed up into her from below.

"You." He directed at Mandi who was standing there drooling, rubbing her pussy "Come. Kneel here baby." He said motioning to the empty lounge chair beside them. She stepped over to it kneeling down on it beside her fucking parents. Allen keeping his meaty fist tight around Daisy's throat while he powered upwards into her. A harsh, smacking sound filled the area as Daisy's oiled up ass was smashed into by Allen's hard pelvis from below, his oiled up cock sawing in and out of her soaked pussy. His request that Mandi kneel on the chair beside them put her just within range.

Allen reached over and in one of his deft moves, slipped his hand between Mandi's kneeling thighs, bypassed the tight, tiny crotch of her bikini bottoms and managed to get one of his fingers in her pussy and another up her ass within about a second and a half. She gasped, bit her bottom lip, but then subconsciously also sank down, trying to get more of his fingers inside her. Daisy was starting to turn blue so Allen let her bend forward to lay on top of his chest and bite into his shoulder and let out one muffled scream before he grabbed her by the throat and roughly forced her back up into the sitting position she was in before, pounding up into her again. Choking her quiet while he did it.

"Mandi -- suck your mom's tits -- make her cum." He pistoned his fingers in and out of Mandi's soaked, clenching pussy and asshole. Curling one against her g-spot, the other deep as it could go, working her like a fuck puppet. But she didn't need to be forced to do it, she gladly leaned forward and latched her sweet little lips on her mom's hard nips, making her wheeze more as Allen increased his grip on her throat. She was gonna cum any second now which was good. So as Daisy was about to pass out Allen let her lean over and bite his muscular shoulder one last time to muffle her screams as she powered through her orgasm. Allen smiled, extracted his hand from between his daughter's thighs and literally rolled her mother's quivering body towards her on the lounge chair. He stood up hard, vibrating, glistening he hadn't cum yet.

"Mandi, suck your Mommy's cum off Daddy's dick -- clean it up," He didn't give her much ofa chance grabbing a fistful of her hair and again she didn't need much encouragement, she loved the taste of her mom's pussy. "Yeah that's it. Mmm yeah, what a good l'il cocksucker!! You're gonna be quite the little earner for Daddy!" Allen mumbling away, lost in bliss, "Whaddya think Daisy? Is your l'il girl here gonna be a good whore for Daddy, earn back those porn star tits she wanted?"

Daisy was still coasting through a post orgasmic wave and could only mumble in agreement before getting horny all over again watching Allen work his big, thick cock down her daughter's twitching throat. Mandi getting better at not gagging only sputtering a little when he got most of it down her esophagus. Daisy watched, feeling perverted as she was proud of her daughter's cock sucking skills and getting horny watching her use them.

"Mandi how's that dick taste when it's covered in mommywhore's pussy juice?..."

"Good." She mumbled truthfully around her step-father's cock.

Allen grunted, strained "You earned it! In your mouth finally - Ugh - Good girl!" With that his thick, salty seed filled her mouth. Allen telling her again how a mouthful was a reward for a good cocksucking, telling her he was proud of her for being a good little hooker, Daisy lost in it all, telling Mandi the same things, telling her own daughter she was gonna be the hottest l'il ho. And Mandi saying nothing her lips wrapped tightly around Allen's hot knob as he jettisoned load after load into her gulping mouth, intent on sucking down every last drop, though she didn't know why. Maybe Allen's brainwashing was working. She was felling sluttier with each passing day. Constant kissing, groping, oral, finger fucking, blowjobs and more making her buzz with lust. Allen finally grunted out one last drop and asked Mandi if she still loved the taste of his cum. She agreed and Allen told her there was gonna be more soon and while she pouted and protested on the outside, on the inside she was secretly horny and curious. Then Allen pulled up his shorts, his cock sucked clean and dry and strode up to lawn to the walkway that separated the two homes with wink and a smile to old Mrs. Rosenbaum on the way out.

----

The fourth time Allen made Mandi suck his cock was as different as all the others but this time she was alone. She was in the kitchen, hand washing a few dishes and as usual she wearing skin tight jean shorts and one of those tiny t-shirts that Allen bought that stretched grotesquely over her mammoth new 32DD's. He saddled up behind her "You're supposed to be in heels." He mumbled into her neck from behind. He had to stretch his legs pretty wide and dip down pretty far to get his bulging crotch nestled neatly into her buttcrack.

"Guess who's horny?" He kissed along her neck trying to get her going, she was elbow deep in suds and didn't want to get soap everywhere so she was kind of stuck there while he dry humped her ass. He stepped back dropped his pants and there he was. Rock hard 9.5" ready to go.

"C'mon honey do your job. Daddy's has to go soon."

She looked around for her mom.

He saw it, interjected, "She ain't here. Get used to it she won't be around every time you're whoring."

She relented, had to confront him on it "I'm not...I mean I'm still in high school...um, Daddy. I'm not gonna, like be a - a hooker! I'm only, I'm only 18..."

"I seem to remember you sayin' 18 is an adult, that you were all grown and wanted a grown up set of tits to go with it. Entered into a grown-up verbal contract, not my fault you didn't believe me. Next stage is to expand your services and client base."

She tried charming him, turned on her best puppy dog eyes, looked up with her aqua blue pools same as her moms, "Like you and me and mommy can still um, like do stuff together...but maybe I can pay you back by getting a job..."

"Where!? At the fucking Mall!?" He was angry again, "Your tits cost more than you mom's cause the doctor said he had so little to work with..." He let that hang there, let it sting.

He didn't need the money back, he wanted it back, It was the principal of the thing. He took his phone from his pocket thumbed through it for a moment then held it up to her face, a paused video. He hit play.

'I'm a natural little buttslut that wants to get fucked in the ASS!' Lept loudly from the screen, the obscene remark made more obnoxious by the phone's tinny speaker, it was looped, it was a GIF, it echoed around the kitchen. It was her. Her stomach dropped.

From that first day a few months ago when she 'discovered' them, when she skipped her last class of the day to celebrate turning 18 recently. And when she got home unexpectedly early that day, she found her mom getting fucked by some huge guy and then Allen found her watching and forced her to join and she had experienced so many sexual things for the first time that day, getting turned on by seeing her mother sexually degraded, getting turned on by being spanked for the first time and barring her small tits to the three of them in the living room, one of them a complete stranger, getting turned on by a finger in the butt, really turned on by it. And that had followed some firsts from earlier that week, Her first time playing with Amy, her first blowjob her first swallow.

'I'm a natural little buttslut that wants to get fucked in the ASS!' Brought her back to the present, he turned it up louder 'I'm a natural little buttslut that wants to get fucked in the ASS!' She felt sick. It was a stupid thing to say, not even sexy, she just blurted it out surprised that she liked a finger in the ass so much.

On the large phone screen her face was locked in a mask of ecstasy as Allen's thick rough finger had pushed up into her ass. Making her vibrate and shake in rhythm to his pumping finger. The video was just her screaming face from the top of her hair down to her little tits, zoomed in tight and cropped so you couldn't see the living room in the background, couldn't see anyone else in the video, couldn't tell where she was, but it was undeniably her. 'I'm a natural little buttslut that wants to get fucked in the ASS!'

At first she couldn't figure out how Allen got that footage. Then she remembered. After Mandi had licked the strange, scary man's cum of her mom's face and tits. Allen had gone over to their little side bar to fix himself a drink. Mandi remembered thinking that he was taking a long time making it, he must have been setting up a camera or maybe even just propping the phone itself up against the wall.

He closed the video thumbed through the phone some more and brought up a popular social messaging app. She saw Amy's profile pic and that she 'followed' Allen. That didn't surprise her, Amy was quite vocal about her big crush on Allen. Love/hating him for the same reason's Mandi did.

"Now if i sent this video to Amy she wouldn't say nothin', she's a good friend..." He scrolled down the list of faces to the bottom, then her heart sank again. "But these two mouthy bitches...Hell they'll send this video to the whole school in minutes. You'll probably have to drop out." It was Tamara and Olivia, but how would they know him? Then Mandi realized they probably saw his profile pic on Amy's feed, standing shirtless in front of his hummer wearing his rings and watches. So of course they would have followed him. He was right, she would have to drop out of school.

"Your mom will have to return that custom prom dress." He was right, her mom would have to return that custom dress. They spent 3 weeks choosing it, she loved it. She started to cry. He continued, "This video is insurance. I got some of your mom too, I was gonna anonymously send them to some of the bitches she works with, but to tell you the truth I don't even think she'd care anymore!"

Mandi had almost forgotten her mom still technically had a job, Daisy still worked at the restaurant 2 or 3 times a month. Tax and insurance purposes mostly, but Allen also wanted her to keep on her managers good side as he occasionally liked to conduct business there. His unsavoury looking friends didn't blend well with the restaurants white collar clientele. So the manager always made sure the semi-private booth in the dark corner was always available to them.

The city didn't allow zoning for a strip club but the bikini bar/restaurant was a more than acceptable compromise and it worked better in the upscale community anyway. Even though each night was a different sexy theme night; cheerleader outfits if a big game was on, matching bikini's or french maids or schoolgirls the rest of the time. But the girls kept their clothes on and there weren't any lapdances (usually.) Some of the more adventurous or just plain nosy wives would come along for drinks and usually have a good time as the place wasn't seedy or divey. Many of the area's bankers, fund managers and financiers would host clients there. The head chef was Michelin awarded. The wine list was the most extensive in the city and they hosted regular charity drives culminating in an annual golf tournament.

But this was about Mandi. Allen was livid, he continued, "You became a whore the first time you stuck your sweet little ass out to get your way. Well you got a whole lotta fuckin' ahead of you now" He fixed her with his cold, cruel gaze. "So get on your knees and put Daddy's big, thick cock in your dumb baby hooker mouth!"

She was still crying when she took him down her throat but then a peculiar wave of emotions washed over her. Acceptance, relief, anger, reluctance, fear...lust. It was that last one that triggered a second peculiar wave of emotion, this one a steely resolve to give Allen the best blowjob he'd ever had. She didn't know why, she still hated him for what he had just done to her, she didn't know why she turned that hate towards sucking his dick, she didn't know why she liked him despite his horrible treatment of her and her mom. Didn't know why she wanted to give him any pleasure at all, never mind the best blowjob she could muster.

She attacked his cock with a ferocity that alarmed them both as she slobbered, sucked, gobbled and licked. Making it slick in no time. Then she started really going at it. Rocking her head back and forth, further and further, getting three quarters down her throat, then a little more, then she remembered some of her mom's tips and crawled back a little on her knees, evened her throat out with her mouth and pushed again her head tipped back, watery, teary blue eyes staring into Allen squinting, shining dark ones and they knew they wanted the same thing. Allen gripped her angel blonde pigtails and forced his cock the rest of the way home, balls on chin. She didn't even gag or sputter. She couldn't.

"Ugh, Holy Shit! Babywore! Fuck Yeah!"

Allen slowly, evenly pulled back intending to vacate her mouth, give her a chance to recover but she held fast at his bulbous head and pushed forward inhaling as much as she could, but needed Allen to force it that final inch in and he was happy to do it, picking up a slow even rhythm, fists in pigtails, from tip to balls, she inhaled and released him. She sputtered a few times, gagged and choked a little, but she was doing it as much to herself as Allen was doing it to her,

"Mmm baby, your mom can't even take it that deep! Ugh!..."

There was a third wave of strange feelings. This one of pride, superiority over her mom. A great satisfaction that she could take it deeper than Daisy in just the few short weeks she'd been sucking him off. Mandi the pro now.

Allen tensed, there was no way he was going to take a sucking like that for more than a few minutes and Mandi gave it once last deep inhale his heaving balls flattening against her chin, "You earned this mouthful babywhore!" he grunted through clenched teeth. "Ugh! Godamn!" He moaned and tried to grab his cock to jack it into her mouth but she playful swatted his hand away milking the shaft with her own tiny hands and sucking the mushroom head hard as she could. Determined to finish him off. Beginning to end. He threw his head back, gripped her little pigtails and jettisoned load after load into her eager mouth, she was already drinking her reward, gulping down the sticky warm fluid as fast as was it pumped into her mouth, She earned every last drop.

12