Borrowing

Story Info
He borrowed from the wrong person.
3.7k words
4.51
28.4k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,539 Followers

My husband has this unfortunate habit of borrowing things and forgetting to return them. Now that's fine when the person he borrowed the item knows about it and comes looking for it. I tend to keep an eye out for any new items that appear so I can generally locate and return the item.

Now some people would claim that someone with that sort of habit is a kleptomaniac and it's an illness. Something not really their fault. Bryn, my beloved, freely admits that he's not a kleptomaniac, but an asshole. He just takes things because he can and because he has a use for the item. He sees no reason to buy a spade when a neighbour has one he rarely uses -- that sort of attitude.

One thing he likes to 'borrow' is SD cards. Those little things become expensive once you get over a certain size. Bryn is not above exchanging a 32GB card for a 128GB card, especially if it's a micro card. He can slip the high density card out of its sleeve and put the lower density back in only a moment, with no-one the wiser. The previous owner may go weeks before finding he's missing a valuable card, and even then they probably just curse and blame themselves for losing it.

Bryn came home from a job he'd been on and he was all cock-a-hoop. Apparently he'd spotted a 200GB card while on the job and managed to swap it for a much lower sized card.

"Geez, you worry too much," he laughed. "The guy had hundreds of SD cards stacked up. He may never miss this one."

He tossed his new card on the desk next to his PC and promptly forgot about it. After dinner he had a darts match he was supposed to play in, so he kissed me goodbye and headed out. I wondered how he'd feel if someone swapped his precious darts for cheaper ones. He'd go spare.

About half an hour after he'd left the doorbell rang. Upon answering I found that there were two gorillas at the door. Nicely dressed gorillas, but gorillas all the same. A second look changed my mind. They were half-breeds, fifty/fifty gorilla and grizzly.

"Ah, can I help you, gentlemen?" I asked. Perhaps they needed directions to the zoo.

"I don't know. Can you? We're looking for the address of Bryn Mallory. Would this perchance be the right address?"

Perchance? Who the hell says perchance? Gorillas, apparently.

"Ah, yes, it is," I admitted, somewhat nervously. "Unfortunately he isn't in right now. If you care to come back later?"

"I don't know. Do we care to come back later, Jack?"

"Not really, Nick. Not if this lovely young lady can help us. Why don't you explain and see if she can help."

"Well, Mrs Mallory, it is Mrs Mallory, isn't it?" At my nod he continued.

"Your husband was working at our employer's office today. It appears that he inadvertently picked up one of the Manager's SD cards in place of his own. We've come to replace his card and collect the one he accidentally took."

"In that case, gentlemen, I can help you," I said, smiling. "It so happens that he noticed that he had the wrong card when he came home and put it to one side so that he could return it. If you'll excuse me for a moment I'll fetch it."

I turned and headed towards the study. Hearing footsteps I turned to find the two men right behind me. Before I could protest the spokesman held up a hand.

"I know. I know. Extremely rude of us but the card is of the utmost importance. Please, carry on."

Slightly nervous now I headed into the study and indicated the card sitting on the desk.

"Is that your missing card? It's the only card he brought home."

Jack took the micro SD card out of its sleeve and inserted it into his phone. A quick glance at its contents and he nodded.

"This is it."

Nick reached into his pocket and took out another SD card and tossed it on the desk.

"That's his card," he said. "Thank you for your cooperation. There's just a couple of things. Did your husband look at what's on the card at all?"

I shook my head.

"He didn't bother. He headed off to his darts match. If he couldn't remember who to return it to he would have simply reformatted the thing, wiping the data."

"Fortunate that he didn't. Whereabouts is he playing his darts match?"

"Why?" I felt suspicious. They had their card so why go looking for Bryn.

"Our instructions for after we acquired the card were to explain to Bryn rather forcefully why borrowing cards is a bad idea."

"What does forcefully mean?" I asked nervously.

"It means that we break his arms so that he can't go switching cards for a few weeks," came the answer in a very calm and reasonable voice.

"What? You can't do that!" I shrieked.

"Mrs Mallory, our hands are tied," Nick said. "The manager was very insistent that he be taught a lesson. Breaking his arms is the simplest alternative."

"What other alternatives are there?" I asked. I mean, there must be a better option than having Bryn's arms broken.

"I don't think you'd approve of option two," Nick said with a smile, "and you've been so polite and helpful we wouldn't want to upset you."

"What Nick means, Mrs Mallory, is that we were also given the option of brutally raping you to use you as an example. Now while I admit that with a figure like yours you'd definitely be worth screwing, it wouldn't be fair to brutally rape you, what with you being so helpful without any coercion."

"Oh," was all I could say.

"Actually, Jack, he only said rape. We don't have to be brutal about it."

Nick turned to look at me. "Would you be willing to fuck us?"

I simply shook my head, not daring to speak. Good luck with your arms, Bryn.

"She said no so if we take her and make love to her it's officially rape. We can strip her and fuck her without hurting her. She might object to us doing it but she won't be injured at all. After we've finished we can leave her tied to her bed so Bryn finds her when he gets home."

"Um, Bryn's at the President Club," I said quickly. "I'm sure a pair of broken arms will heal quickly."

"Maybe, but you're right here. Ah, I should point out that if you go all feral and fight it makes it a lot harder for us to fuck you peacefully."

With that Jack grabbed me, holding my upper arms.

"We can't ask you to take off your clothes as this is rape," Nick said with a smile, "so I'll be undressing you. Just relax. I'll be careful not to tear anything."

Go all feral and fight? That was a laugh. Either one of them was more than twice my size. No way was I getting into a wrestling match. I stood there, blushing fiercely, while Nick casually undressed me. He did it calmly and efficiently and I was naked far too quickly. Then the rotten man ran his knuckles across my mons.

"You must have been expecting me," he said with a grin. "I do like a nice smooth mons."

Now that I was naked the two men pushed me down onto the floor. I suppose, to be fair, I should change the word pushed to eased. They were actually quite considerate in the way they got me down. Determined, but considerate. They settled down on the floor on either side of me.

They started touching me. Not roughly, but gently, almost delicately at times. The trouble was where they were touching me. They seemed to know all the sensitive spots on a woman's body and that's where there hands wandered. And their mouths. I add that because they both took turns sucking on my breasts. I'd be most surprised if I didn't have some love-bites show up on them.

It was the gentleness that was hardest to fight against. If they'd been rough or crude I could have resisted a lot more strongly, but light touches here, there, and everywhere were getting to me. Fingernails dragged ever so lightly along my pudenda almost had me screaming, what with the nerves they were titillating.

I was twisting about, making feeble protests, and getting aroused against my own inclinations. Things became even worse when Nick started using his tongue down below. Nick finally got a reaction, because I inadvertently screamed when his tongue became too closely acquainted with my clitoris.

Nick indicated to Jack to back off and then he got to his feet, pulling me up with him. That done he undid his trousers and dropped them, display something I'd much rather he'd kept hidden. I might have indicated earlier that both Nick and Jack were very large men. Well, where Nick was concerned that extended to all his parts, much to my dismay.

He sat on the visitors chair in the office and pulled me close. Really close, as I finished up straddling him, and I could feel his erection brushing the insides of my legs.

"Take your time," he said, and my first thought was 'what?' Then it registered.

"You expect me to sit on that?" I asked indignantly.

"Well, yes," he said smiling like a fool. "We both know that you're going to be riding it sooner or later so why not sooner, with you having some control? Now sit."

That sit command was somewhat firmer than his first suggestion and I didn't really have any choice. I was going to be raped, like it or not, so it might be wiser to just go along with his demand. I settled down a little and promptly found his cock was pressing against my slit. I waited for him to adjust its position but it quickly became evident he wasn't going to. My face a burning red I reached down and moved him to where he needed to be. Then I settled down some more, trying to ignore the smile on his face.

Take my time, he'd said, and take my time was the right idea. He felt enormous, pushing his way into me, filling me from the moment he started entering me. I found myself as nervous as a kitten. What would happen if I slipped? I could slide down onto that thing and be impaled in a rather disastrous fashion. I was almost whimpering as I continued sinking down. I probably would have been but I hadn't wanted to give him the satisfaction.

Bit by bit I engulfed him, finally finding that he actually fitted. That done I just sat still. Damned if I was doing anything else. I didn't need to at that point. He damn-well stood up, rising to his feet and taking me with him. I yipped and hastily clung to him, hands clutching his shoulders and my legs wrapping around his waist.

Nick turned out to be athletic as well as strong. His hands cupped my bottom and he sank down onto his knees. A bit of a twist and he was lying flat on his back, with me sitting there, straddling him, his cock still inside me. His hands reached for my breasts and started stroking them.

"Any time you're ready you can start riding me," he told me. "Before you start saying silly things just remember I'm quite willing to wait like this until your husband comes home. You feel nice wrapped around my cock like that."

Choice is a marvellous thing. Too bad I didn't have one. I started slowly rocking on Nick's cock, feeling it starting to slide in and out. Even at this early stage it was starting to get to work on me, my blood already heating up. Nick's hands reached up and closed over my breasts, adding their little bit to my arousal.

At first I thought it was all me but as I moved I came to see that Nick was actually moving with me. He was doing it carefully, but he was subtly controlling the action. I'd started at a slow and reluctant pace but Nick's little manipulations meant I was now bouncing on him a lot harder than I'd intended.

It just naturally followed that the more I bounced the more I wanted to bounce, with Nick also putting more and more effort into what we were doing. It wasn't long before I was bouncing along in fine style, giving my all quite enthusiastically (although I'd flatly deny it to my dying day), my arousal blossoming nicely.

Things finally progressed to a point where I couldn't take anymore. Nick seemed to give a thrust that was harder than the previous ones and I went up in flames, trying to stop myself screaming as I climaxed.

That's when Jack came strolling back into the room, sipping on a glass of scotch.

"Very neat bar, this guy has," he told Nick, jerking his thumb in the direction of our main living room. "He's put up a nice counter so he can act as barman and he's even got this enormous mirror on the wall behind the bar. Quite a set-up. Want a glass?" He held up his scotch.

"Don't mind if I do," said Nick, doing up his trousers. "Lead the way."

The two men headed towards the bar, me in reluctant tow. When we reached the bar Jack poured Nick a drink and then put the bottle away.

"Hop up," he told me, hands lifting me by the waist and sitting me on the bar. "Don't worry. It's a very solid piece of equipment. Now get on your hands and knees and look in the mirror."

I reluctantly did so, finding I had a perfect view of me on the bar, my breasts dangling below me.

"Cute the way breasts do this," said Jack, lightly slapping at my breasts so they swayed back and forth. I just gave him a fulminating look determined to say nothing. Oh wait, there was something I wanted to say.

"Do you mind if I get down now?" I demanded, using my most long-suffering voice.

"Yeah, I do," said Jack hopping up on the bar behind me. "Keep looking in the mirror."

He was kneeling behind me. He didn't have much room, but enough. He certainly had sufficient room to undo his trousers and push them down. As far as I was concerned his equipment was every bit as bad as Nick's.

"Just keep watching the mirror," he said, and that was a needless instruction. I was about to be shafted in the mirror and I was damned sure I was going to watch the whole horror show.

He moved closer to me and then I was both watching and feeling as he moved into me. He had a lot easier time of it, compared to Nick, but that was understandable. The passage had been greased and prepared for him, and he was able to just slip right on down it.

Now that he was started he pulled right back and I was given the treat of seeing his cock pulling out of me again. He didn't need to pull that far back and I was quite sure that he was only doing it so I could see and 'admire' his cock as it started its deadly work.

It seemed to me that at the start there was something funny going on with what Jack was doing. He'd drive in hot and hard, and just wait like that for a couple of moments before pulling back. It wasn't until he'd done this half a dozen times that I caught on to what he was doing. He was deliberately thrusting in and giving me a bit of a jolt so that my breasts would start swaying back and forth. That pause at the end of his thrust was him waiting for them to settle down, which cued the next thrust, jolt, sway. Bastard. I wrapped one arm across them.

Jack laughed, reached around to push my arm aside, and his hands closed over my breasts. He then settled down to work in a more orthodox manner, establishing a nice rhythm and sticking with it, stroking my breasts the entire time.

I'll have to admit that Jack had it a lot easier getting me all aroused that Nick did. Fair enough, I suppose, seeing that Nick had already done all the groundwork. I got to watch as Jack worked on me and I have to admit I felt a trifle disgruntled to watch my bottom lift and push towards him when he thrust into me. I know it's what I was supposed to be doing, and it makes the whole thing more enjoyable, but I'd have loved to have been able to just squat there like a lump, forcing him to work for what he wanted.

Probably because Jack started off with a bang where Nick took it slowly Jack didn't last as long as Nick. That didn't worry me as I was already so hyped up that I was ready to go shortly after he started. Everything since then had just been building on to my incipient climax in small increments.

Jack made a hissing sound and started jerking about, indicative of him blowing his load. I just relaxed and then my climax came washing over me, pleasing me but not nearly as intense as Nick's efforts. It was a pity I couldn't tell him that but if I did it would be puffing Nick up and I didn't want to do that either.

"We'll just tie you to your bed nice and comfy and be on our way," Nick said with a smile. "I thank you for being so cooperative."

I just gave him a look and he grinned, totally lacking in remorse.

"Before you tie me to a bed I am going to clean up a bit," I informed him, daring him to deny me this right. He just smiled and indicated that I should lead the way.

"I assume the bedroom with the queen size bed is yours?" he suggested.

I nodded. Privately I was thinking that this was going to be interesting. We had a mattress on a base and no bedhead or footer. How did he propose to tie me to it?

"Got the bandages," Nick asked when we were in the room and Jack grunted, taking a couple of rolls out of his pocket.

"What are those and what are they for?" I demanded.

"Crepe bandages," said Nick. "We tie one end to the leg of the bed, wrap the bandage around your wrist a couple of times, move across to do the same to your other wrist, and tie the bandage to the leg on the other side of the bed. That way your arms are fastened fairly far apart but they won't get any rope burn. The difference with your legs is that we just tie each leg separately to the base legs. That gives you some movement of your legs but not enough to get free."

They tossed me onto the bed and tied me down as specified, and I had to admit that it was quite effective. I could move about to a certain extent but there wasn't sufficient slack for me to get loose. It was irritating but I was going to be stuck there until Bryn got home. At least he was driving and playing darts so he wouldn't be drinking.

Jack left and Nick looked at his handiwork and grinned.

"Almost forgot," he said, grabbing one of the extra pillows. He slipped a hand under my bottom and lifted, sliding the pillow underneath me.

My opinion of the scenario that he'd set up was along the lines of, fucking hell. He's got me displayed like a sacrificial offering for the first horny male that comes along.

I was righter than I knew. He looked at me for a moment and then shrugged.

"Why not?" he said, and the next thing I knew he was on the bed, kneeling between my legs.

"Hey, what do you think you're doing?" I protested as his trousers and things went down and his erection leapt up once more.

"You'll work it out," he said, looming over me, and then his cock was driving into me.

No more Mr Take-it-easy who'd been so careful raping me earlier. Now we had Mr Horny Bastard who was giving it to me with a vengeance. I'm not saying that he was being brutal or anything like that. It was more along the lines of a man who knew a woman was ready and capable of taking what he was about to dish out, and he was dishing it out accordingly.

He was thrusting into me with long full-blooded strokes, pulling right back and thrusting back in almost before I could register that the previous thrust was finished. I was squealing and carrying on, jerking up to meet him, my entire female system kicking into overdrive. If I hadn't been tied down I'd have been wrapped tightly around him, unable to stop myself.

Thinking about it later I had to wonder if it was the sheer helplessness of being tied down and unable to even try to fight him off that contributed to the mad session that took place. You know what I mean, the poor woman completely dependent on pleasing the man, and me doing my best to oblige.

He banged away at full bore right from the word go and all I could do was try to stay with him. Gods, but I was on fire, my blood seeming to boil in my veins, and he kept going, stoking the fires within. I couldn't keep going like that and I climaxed with a scream, shaking with the shock of it, while he seemed to relax and cut loose as well.

He pulled up his trousers, gave me a wink, and left, hopefully never to be seen again. The problem was that he'd left me in a somewhat dishevelled condition. No way would I be able to pretend that nothing had happened. I was so going to flay Bryn when he got home. If he ever took so much as a biscuit without permission I was going to castrate the fool.

Ashson
Ashson
8,539 Followers
12