Borrowing Donna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was about to loose his control as he watched my cock slide in and out of his wife's mouth. His pace and rhythm began to quicken. She was loosing her concentration. It seemed that all of us were reaching a fever pitch at the same time. I could not hold back another second when Scott grunted and pulled his cock out onto her rock hard stomach. He spilled his hot jism all over her pussy lips, lower stomach and even up to her navel. It has obviously been awhile since he had cum. It looked like he could have filled a jelly jar.

He rocked and ground his pelvis giving her a little smearing of his cum all over her tummy. She seemed to love being covered in cum. She redoubled her effort at making me blow my load. The swelling head of my cock seemed stuck in the back of her throat, and she sensed that I was about to shoot a load in her mouth. She pushed me back and demanded that I spray my hot juice onto her very ample "DD cup tits".

Cum makes them grow!" she said in the sexiest deep voice that I had ever heard.

I jerked my twitching cock a couple of strokes and exploded all over those sweet looking tits. I was surprised at the amount of jism I deposited on her. She seemed to revel in the "bath" of cum we both gave her.

She looked up at us both and said, "I want you both again now, so you better stay hard."

It was the first time I had heard her take charge like that and it made her seem even more sensual. As she smeared my cum all over her tits, she asked if I wanted to suck her breasts. Donna seemed to cum immediately when I sucked her nipple into my mouth. Her huge areola was engorged and her nipples seemed to resemble big red rubber erasers. I could taste my own cum. What a turn-on!!!!

She bucked up and groaned with a real guttural moan that made my cock come to life again. She had just started to enjoy my ministrations on her tits when Scott, probably feeling left out, dove into her pussy with abandon. I could see his tongue dive into her clitoris and flick it from side to side. Donna was now in double licking heaven. She earlier had admitted to Scott that she had fantasized about having two men. It made her daydream of her own needs.

I wanted to dive my cock into her beautiful little pussy, so I suggested that Scott and I switch ends. Before I got around her and into position to take her pussy, she turned over and pulled her knees up under her chest. She looked so tiny in that position and her ass was perfectly placed at the exact height for me to slide into her pussy. I love to fuck a woman from behind. Even if I never take her anally, I get the unbelievable sensation of my cock parting her ass cheeks and forcing them wide.

I loved the feeling of my balls slapping up against her clit. Scott's cock, hard and strong as ever, was buried balls deep in her mouth and her hand was between his legs fingering his ass. I could not believe she had mastered the art of deep-throating even his long cock. He seemed to be loosing his mind but not his cum. My slow measured pussy thrusts were forcing her to engulf his long manhood with her mouth and even down her throat.

Her forehead was banging against his tight abs. His pelvis rocked up and forward with every stroke. With my strokes lifting her ass into the air, her mouth continued to be impaled on his cock. His butt muscles tensed, and I knew he must have been close to coming again. I slammed a couple of quick stokes into her pussy, but she leaned back to push me away from her while she pulled off his cock. He grunted once quietly and then let out a long low moaning grunt while he sprayed his whole load on her face, chest and into her mouth.

She smeared it all over her tits and licked up what she could reach around her tongue. With the same graceful athletic move that she had shown while fucking me into the matt during our first session, she quickly turned over and hooked her legs into swing chair above her head. I knew that meant she wanted it harder, deeper and faster and right now.

Without any hesitation, I slipped into her sloppy wet pussy and began to make her feel every inch of my swollen rock hard cock. Completely drained of juices by her exceptional cock sucking mouth, I knew I could last a long time. I pumped into her snatch for at least twenty minutes. It was so sweet and wet that I was completely oblivious of Scott. He was completely drained, just sitting near her head playing with her tits, stroking her hair and kissing her very passionately. Periodically, she would erupt in a tirade of dirty talk, demanding to be fucked hard, longer, deeper, more of everything and then orgasm uncontrollably.

I think she even fainted away again, but came back quickly in response to my pussy pounding strokes. After her third or fourth mind numbing orgasm, I shot a large load of cum into her pussy. She grabbed the bar above her head and pulled off my cock. I would like to have seen her do that move while I was pounding away at her.

Scott held her up while she pulled her ankles out of the chair. She melted into his arms and he carried her from the "swing chair" into the master bath, where he drew a warm bath for her. The gentleness and care he took to make her comfortable made it obvious he loved her a great deal. He gave me a warm hand towel and a cold beer.

He said, "She'll want more in a little while!"

Thanks Neighbors!

Brian W.

12