Bo's Human

Story Info
What if Bo went all in on Kenzi as her pet.
6.4k words
4.58
3.6k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,008 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own Lost girl. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

Kenzi should've seen this coming. If she was honest, she had always been Bo's bitch. Right from the start Bo had saved her, taken her under her wing, like she was some kind of homeless puppy, and then when confronted by her own people Bo hadn't picked a side between light and dark, but she had made sure to claim Kenzi as hers.

True, she'd done that to protect her, but Kenzi had never liked being protected until Bo. Then all of a sudden, she liked the safety being Bo's pet human provided her with, walking around like a dog off it's leash, being saved by her owner whenever she got into trouble. Not that Bo had ever acted like her owner before Kenzi asked her too.

Bo had in fact been the best BFF Kenzi could have hoped for. And she still was. It was just now they would have platonic best friend nights, where they would watch movies, joke around, and talk about boys. Well, and girls, in Bo's case. But there were also other nights they would be Mistress and slave. Bo of course being the Mistress while Kenzi was her submissive little sex slave.

And oh, Kenzi quickly learned there were benefits to being a succubus's lesbian sex slave. Specifically amazing orgasms. Lots and lots of amazing orgasms. But more than that, Kenzi felt she had finally found her place in the world, kneeling by her Mistress's feet.

Right now that was quite literally the case, Kenzi bent forward on her knees and slowly covering her Mistress's leather boots in gentle kisses. Which was normally how 'playtime' began, and maybe Kenzi would be allowed to slowly take off these beautiful boots and worship Mistress Bo's feet directly.

Sadly, she wouldn't be quite that fortunate tonight, but she was permitted to spend almost an hour worshipping the succubus's leather clad feet while dreaming of the things Mistress Bo would do to her once the other brunette was ready. Then she sensed movement, followed by the feeling of her BFF, gently stroking her hair, Kenzi quickly looking up into the smiling face of her owner.

"Are you sure you're ready for this Kenzs?" Bo asked softly.

"Yes Mistress." Kenzi replied softly and without hesitation.

Bo smiled, kissed her softly and then leaned back, patted her thigh and ordered, "Then let's begin. You know where I want you."

"Yes Mistress." Kenzi smiled, slowly getting up and placing herself over Bo's knee.

In truth Kenzi wasn't 100% sure this was what her Mistress wanted, but she was at least 90% sure. Not that it really mattered. If she was right, she would be spanked. If she was wrong, she would be spanked. The only difference being that her Mistress Bo might be disappointed in her if she guessed incorrectly, and Kenzi hated the idea of disappointing her best friend/lover.

Even then Bo would swiftly punish her, most likely in the form of an even harder spanking. Hell, part of Kenzi hoped that either way, her Mistress would really give it her all. But that was for Mistress Bo decide. Kenzi was simply her little human pet. Hers to use however she wanted. And right now, she seemed in a more playful mood.

Bo felt guilty for what she had done to her best friend, at least in moments like this, right before the real fun began. And to be fair, there were moments where Kenzi was her old self, and the two of them were able to hang out like old times. But, every so often Bo would catch Kenzi staring at her lovingly, making her worried that her best friend wanted more out of this than she did.

Despite frequent promises this was just about sex for her. Unfortunately, the other girl wasn't a succubus, and could never truly imagine what Bo was going through. So of course, no matter how hard she tried, Bo just couldn't resist Kenzi indefinitely. She was too cute for that. Although she would happily argue that she was a good Mistress, and always made sure that Kenzi enjoyed herself.

She also was careful not to be too rough with her, especially during a spanking. Hell, she offered to forgo them completely. After all, it wasn't something she had done with all of her lovers. But Kenzi had insisted that it was important for a sex slave to be reminded of their place. And what better way than with daily spankings?

Well, there were some days Bo forced them to take a break, but she had to admit, that was truly torturing her. But now they were finally back on track, cute little Kenzi in one of the many positions she belonged. In this case, bent over the knee of her Mistress, waiting to receive her first strike of the day. Something she was left waiting for, as Bo indulged in her love for her best friend's booty.

Honestly, Bo wouldn't really describe herself as an ass girl. More, an everything girl. She used to like to believe that was because she was simply open to trying everything. Sure, other people called her a slut, but fuck them. Sometimes literally, as there was nothing more satisfying than taking some stuck up bitch or loudmouth pig, and actually bringing them to their knees in front of her.

Which made more sense now she knew she was literally a succubus. Therefore things like this was perfectly normal for her. To thrive on sexual domination, even over her closest friends. Hell, there was a twisted part of her screaming to beat that cute little bottom with every ounce of her strength. But no, she had other plans for this derrière.

Initially, that just meant sliding her hands all over that well-rounded flesh, squeezing and groping it, like the nice piece of meat it was. The nice piece of meat her beloved Kenzi had become. Thanks to her. Something which had Kenzi literally quivering with anticipation, which in turn had Bo grinning wickedly, and proudly.

Oh yes, she felt whatever guilt and trepidation she had about this once again melting away, especially as she lifted her hand up, and brought it crashing back down onto the cheeks, creating a pair of wonderfully satisfying sounds. Which of course, she initially savoured, before repeating again and again, as she repeated the process, and thus officially getting the spanking underway.

Kenzi wouldn't call herself a pain slut. Not exactly, given it wasn't the pain she got off on, so much as it was the meaning behind it. Having her Mistress remind her of her place this way. Of being restrained in some way, whether it was by ropes, chains, or simply being bent over this powerful woman's knee.

The last one was her personal favourite, something that Mistress Bo knew, and more often than not treated her too, making Kenzi even more happy to be her sex slave. Oh yes, it was incredibly twisted, but this was another perfect moment for them. Also, a wonderful appetizer before the real fun began. Because while she liked that more than she thought she would, it was nothing compared to what came next.

For better or for worse, she was reminded of one of those things, as every strike caused her to clench around the plug stretching her ass. Because of course, Bo would be into anal sex, both receiving, and giving. And of course, with Kenzi, it was mostly giving. Hell, it was only giving, unless she counted the rim jobs she frequently gave her Mistress.

And honestly, most of the time, Kenzi liked having a stretched ass hole. It was a constant reminder that she belonged to a superior woman, who could and did use her however she wanted. Even in moments like this, where it increased the amount of pain she was receiving. Although that was the case towards the end, or whatever she had been very naughty.

To be fair, it was extremely rare for her to receive a 'real' spanking. Most of the time it was playful and loving, Mistress Bo pausing in between each strike so she could really grope that booty, and thus massage the pain away. Hell, sometimes she would even give loving words of encouragement, reminding Kenzi she could use her safe word at any time, if she really needed things to stop.

But towards the end, she pushed her. Picked up the pace, until she had to be giving Kenzi at least a taste of what she could really do, if she really tried. And a couple of times, she definitely got a good idea of it, when Mistress Bo gave her a brutal butt beating from the word go. Sure, even then, she got the feeling that her Dom was capable of more, but compared to what she was used too, it was really saying something.

It was more than enough to have Kenzi's butt cheeks jiggle and turn red under the force of the blows, two things she knew for a fact that Mistress Bo liked, which in turn made this moment just about bearable. Although only just, and that was because she knew it would be over pretty soon. And when it came to the occasional 'real' spanking?

Well, whatever happened, Kenzi agreed she should be punished. Besides, whether it was brief or long, the aftercare was the same, her best friend cooing softly, and caressing most of the pain away, while allowing her the joy of remaining helpless in the grasp of this superior woman. Then came the reward she had been waiting for, which just happened to be one of her favourite things ever. Maybe even the very best.

"You did good, kid." Bo cooed softly, "Mistress is very proud of you."

"Thank you, Mistress." Kenzi replied softly, before smiling cheekily, "I live to serve you."

"That you do." Bo agreed jokingly, although also, she wasn't really joking. She almost felt guilty about that for a moment, before adding, "Speaking of which, are you ready for your reward?"

"Is it eating your pussy, Mistress?" Kenzi questioned hopefully.

"That's presumptuous of you." Bo teased, trying and failing to hide her amusement, "Maybe we should skip straight to the ass fucking, huh? Or I can make you eat my ass instead? Would you like that?"

"Anything you want, Mistress." Kenzi promised, "I'm yours."

"Well, I am in a good mood..." Bo said thoughtfully, before giving in, "Well, alright. You're such a charming rug muncher, I just can't resist. Mmmmmmm, but make it quick. This ass of yours is begging to be fucked, and you know how much I hate leaving it alone for more than a few hours."

"I know, Mistress." Kenzi said dryly as she awkwardly got off of Mistress Bo's lap, before correcting herself, "I mean, thank you Mistress. You're too good to me."

"Aren't I just?" Bo chuckled, as she spread her legs, grabbed hold of Kenzi's head, and shoved it in between her legs.

Bo then cried out joyfully, and grinned wickedly, as her best friend and more importantly sex slave got to work pleasing her pussy. Sometimes, Bo like to lay back on a bed, and allow someone to eat her pussy for hours. Especially if that person was a woman, as while it was a cliché, they truly were generally better at tonguing twat.

There were exceptions of course, and the succubus took great pride in teaching a man to properly please her. But as of late, no one could measure up to Kenzi. Sure, she often forgot the pointers her Mistress gave her. However, the enthusiasm she showed for it was truly intoxicating. And then there was the fact that there was an intense connection between them, this friendship, which just made everything perfect.

At least when it came to this kind of cunt lapping. Because again, there were moments that Bo truly liked to be worshiped down there, and maybe even have a mouth slide over her body. But honestly, she just preferred cumming hard and fast when it came to oral sex, so they could move on to penetration. Not counting fingers, of course. And in this case, she was very eager to penetrate Kenzi.

Especially that cute little ass of hers. Hell, just thinking about that, combined with a half decent rug munching, would probably be good enough to get her off. But this was much more than that. Oh yes, this was her best friend quickly building her up to a nice hard orgasm or two with that very enthusiastic little tongue of hers.

Enthusiastically licking her clit with every swipe of her tongue, frequently lingering over it just the right way to drive any girl wild. She also teased Bo's entrance, and looked up at her with pure devotion in her eyes, it was truly intoxicating. More than enough to have Bo smirking wickedly, and gently stroke her long dark hair, both of which she knew Kenzi considered a wonderful reward.

Hell, it was written all over her face. However, it wasn't as good as girl cum, something the succubus very much wanted to give the human, and the human very much wanted to take. And just before they got what they both wanted, the Mistress was sure to give her sub some more encouragement.

"Oooooooooooh yessssssssss, that's it, Kenzs. Make me cum! Make your Mistress cum! Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmm, good girl." Bo moaned gleefully, her eyes drooping for a moment, before she forced them to stay open, and locked onto her sex slave, "Good little pussy licker. Mmmmmmmm, I remember when I first found you. How you told me you were straight. That you didn't swing that way.

Oooooooooh, that you didn't see me that way. And look at you now? Eating that fucking pussy like it was your job! Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, and it is! Fuck yeah, I turned you out, and now you're going to take my fucking cum! Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeessssssssss, that's it, make me cum just like that, ooooooooooohhhhhhhhh, there's a good bitch."

For a few more wonderful minutes Bo continued encouraging her pet, before she just became too incoherent, as Kenzi pushed her tongue into her Mistress's pussy, almost instantly making her cum. Which was pretty fast, even by succubus standards. Although to be fair to Bo, it's not like she had gone completely without foreplay. Not really.

No, she had just given Kenzi that nice hard spanking, which was more than enough to get her going. Also the boot kissing, and thinking about what she was going to do to her sex slave, pretty much all day, and it was a bit more respectable. Of course, she didn't really care either way. Not when she was cumming so wonderfully hard all over that pretty face, and in that hot little mouth.

Kenzi had swallowed cum before, but nothing compared to the cum of a succubus. Which makes sense, in a weird sort of way. It was like, enticing, and shit. Same for regular succubus pussy cream, which she had thought she wouldn't like, and she probably wouldn't like the taste of regular pussy. But with her beloved Mistress Bo? God, Kenzi wondered why on earth she'd ever hesitated.

Hell, she should have dropped to her knees in gratitude that very first day that Mistress Bo had saved her, and begged for the privilege of eating her pussy. Because make no mistake, that was what this was. An honour and a privilege. Especially when she got to make the superior woman cum.

Her only regret, was that she wasn't able to swallow every drop of the precious liquid. She tried. Oh God, she tried. But unlike this literal succubus, she wasn't fast enough. Which was heart-breaking, especially given the treatment she received on the rare occasion that Mistress Bo returned the favour.

Although honestly, as much fun as that was, and the same for a good old-fashioned 69, this would always be Kenzi's preference, as it was Kenzi exactly where she belonged, on her knees in front of the superior woman, doing whatever she could to please her. And yes, it helped that again this was a succubus, but it still made her proud to think that she was able to make this incredible woman cum.

It also made her proud to have a face full of that precious liquid. Oh yes, while Kenzi definitely wished she could swallow it all, there was definitely something to be said for this. For having her face covered in girl cum. And regular pussy cream, for that matter. Oh yes, it was like Mistress Bo was marking her as her property. Again.

Further proof, as if they needed it, that Kenzi belonged to someone. That she had been claimed. Nothing but an object to please the superior woman, who sometimes allowed hugs and movie nights, when in reality, Kenzi, as the inferior being, should be treated this way all the time. Hell, Kenzi shouldn't even be allowed to cum too. No, she should just devoted her life worshiping this tasty treat.

Although, when she was finally pushed back, and allowed to get her breath back, Kenzi was very grateful for the fact that she would inevitably get a turn, as her own body was aching for some tension of it's own. Something she would soon get, given just how quickly it took a succubus to recover from this kind of thing. Recover, and then with a grin, pull Kenzi into a passionate kiss.

She then gave her some of her sexual energy, to keep her going. Which wasn't even necessary. Oh yes, just the thrill of Mistress Bo tasting herself on Kenzi's lips could probably have done the job. That, or the wonderful kiss. Although to be fair, it also was a little overwhelming, to the point that Kenzi almost missed her next command.

"Such a good girl." Bo beamed happily as she broke the kiss and gently stroked Kenzi's face, "Mmmmmmm, such a good little pussy licker. You make Mistress so proud. But, do you know what else you are?"

"Your bitch?" Kenzi offered, and when that didn't seem to be the right answer, she tried again, "Your, your food supply?"

"No." Bo laughed, before correcting herself, "Well, yes, I suppose. But, you're so much more to me than that. And I would never hurt you, Kenzs. Well, not in a way you wouldn't like."

"I know, Mistress." Kenzi reassured, rubbing her face against Bo's hand, "You're so good to your human pet."

"I know." Bo grinned proudly, before quickly adding, "And you're so close, but the answer I was looking for, is anal bitch."

"Oh yes, Mistress Bo. I'm your anal bitch." Kenzi eagerly agreed, "Please fuck my ass. I love it when you fuck my ass."

"Then crawl into OUR bedroom, and get in the Kenzi position." Bo finally ordered with a wicked grin.

"Yes, Mistress Bo. Thank you, Mistress Bo." Kenzi replied and obeyed.

Bo was quick to stand up, and follow her pet into the bedroom which was still technically hers, while Kenzi still had hers, but honestly, neither one of them could remember the last time they hadn't slept together. It wasn't even like Bo really needed to cuddle after sex, but with Kenzi, it was just something that they couldn't resist.

Just as she couldn't resist staring at that cute little butt wiggling every step of the way, practically begging Bo to retrieve that fluffy tailed butt-plug she purchased recently. That was the only way her best friend could be cuter, and more like a pet. But Bo had something much bigger in mind for that ass, which she was quick to retrieve once they got to their destination, and the other girl was in her rightful place.

In the Kenzi position, which was of course on all fours in the centre of their bed, just waiting to be used like the bitch she was. The anal loving bitch. Something which of course, Bo very much kept her eyes glued to, as she retrieved a strap-on dildo, attached it around her waist, and then covered with lube.

She then got behind her prey, grabbed hold of the butt-plug by it's handle, and pulled it out of the way, and admired the prize in front of her. Bo then pushed it back in, and repeat the process, making sure that Kenzi was as prepared to be butt fucked as possible. Also, because it was just fun for them both. Maybe especially her anal slut, who let out a lot of happy sounds as her slutty little ass was played with.

The little bitch continued letting out happy sounds, when Bo finally replaced that butt-plug with something else, albeit after thoroughly sucking it clean. Although, what she replaced it with wasn't her strap-on cock. Not yet, at least. No, instead Bo pushed her tongue into Kenzi's open ass hole, and gave her a thorough rim job. She just couldn't help it.

It was just so wonderfully nasty to literally be able to shove her tongue up her best friend's butt. And to be fair, Kenzi wasn't exactly complaining. Oh no, she was whimpering, crying out, and moaning in pure pleasure, as her best friend's tongue slid over her rectum walls, and then out around her still slightly gaping butt hole.

MTL17
MTL17
2,008 Followers
12