Boss Dominates both Wife and Daughter

Story Info
Boss sexually dominates wife and then 22 Year old Daughter.
3.7k words
4.54
48.2k
63

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
samandjean
samandjean
178 Followers

TRUE STORY told to me by a friend. His boss saw pictures of his wife on the company laptop and eventually got to do a private photo session with her and then was able to turn her into his sexual plaything. Then the boss extended his sexual dominance to the 21 year old daughter.

We returned home on the 26th with our 21 year old daughter Jillian and her boyfriend Jeremy coming to stay at our home until the New Year.

On the 27th Robert (my boss) joined the 4 of us at our home for a barbeque lunch. We invited him over. I knew he was also curious to meet Jillian again. He had known her, and watched her grow up, throughout the time I have been with his company. Not having any k**s of his own, I think he quite enjoyed a bit of interaction with my k**s.

As we sat around the pool before lunch, our holiday at the coast understandably was the subject of discussion .... and somehow the beach session where Ann and Jillian had gone topless was mentioned. Hearing about this Robert joked with Ann and Jillian that they were discriminating against him, since they were willing to expose themselves to all those strangers at the beach but were wearing their bikini tops around the pool.

Robert knows and thankfully respects the fact that our c***dren know nothing of his sexual dominance of Ann and my pleasure at the erotic humiliation of my boss servicing and controlling my wife. I had confidence that he would not break this trust at this time.

Robert used his persuasive skills in an attempt to get the women topless. Jillian was clearly quite hesitant and unsure, but somehow kept looking at me for direction. With him being my boss, I think she was quite unsure whether she should comply with his requests, or whether it would be more appropriate to be more demure and "proper." To be honest, I was unsure how I felt about my boss seeing my daughter semi-naked, especially given the sexual control he had over my wife. I just had to remind myself that Jillian is a grown woman who would make her own decisions, and I cannot continue to be the "protective" father figure. However, with my slightly twisted sexual preferences, my cock did twinge at the thought of my boss seeing my daughter topless -- to add to his frequent enjoyment of my wife naked body.

Ann did not seem to share my reservations. Ann looked at Jillian and light heartedly suggested that they both strip off their tops -- "to keep your father's boss happy." I did wonder at that point if Ann possible felt some little kinky thrill in sharing our daughter's semi-nakedness with her lover.

As Jillian hesitated briefly, Robert suggested that Jeremy and I should remove their bikini tops. Of course I love undressing Ann for Robert, but I was interested to see how Jeremy would react to the suggestion. Knowing I could not resist, Ann turned her back to me immediately, and I quickly unclipped her bra, and pulled it off. Seeing our actions, Jillian gave a shy, nervous giggle as she looked around for Jeremy to undress her. Her rapidly stiffening nipples showed through her tight bikini top and gave away that our daughter was most likely experiencing a bit of a naughty thrill at her pending exposure to her father's boss. The last time Robert had seen my daughter was quite a few years ago, and she was not yet fully mature -- and she was fully dressed! Now, as a young woman she was about to let him enjoy the sight of her naked breasts.

Jeremy clearly felt a bit awkward about stripping off his girlfriend's top for the benefit of this older man, whom he had never met. I smiled to myself as I wondered if it could be the start of him getting pleasure from stripping his girlfriend or wife for other men in future years.

As Robert did little to hide his pleasure at seeing my daughters shapely, unblemished naked breasts right in front of him, I pondered over how things had developed over the past year. Not only had my boss taken sexual control of my wife, but in doing so he also vicariously controlled a major part of my sex life ...... and now he had managed to get my shapely young daughter to strip off her top for him ...... and made her boyfriend complicit in the act. I have to marvel at his charm, persuasiveness and subtle control of situations. Little wonder that he is such a successful entrepreneur.

Robert showed his tact as he did not push for anything more. He complimented both women on their figures and shapely breasts (speaking as if he not had the pleasure of seeing Ann's previously), but did so in a completely unthreatening manner. Slowly Jillian relaxed, despite Robert's frequent gaze at her exposed breasts. As I watched him enjoying my daughters charms, I again had mixed emotions and could not prevent my cock from twinging a few times as I mentally pictured Robert fondling my daughter and arousing her, the way he had done to my wife that first time.

Lunch was uneventful, but different and enjoyable having two topless women sitting at the table (remaining topless at Robert's insistence). Robert left right after lunch. In leaving he gave Jillian a quick kiss on the cheek and said he appreciated having seen more of her this time than in the past, leaving my daughter blushing - he shook Jeremy's hand and told him he hoped he enjoyed exposing his girlfriend to other men, leaving Jeremy with an expression something between puzzled and shocked -- and then he gave Ann a quick friendly kiss, cupping both of my wife's naked breasts and giving them a brief fondle as he kissed her. Ann could not suppress a surprised soft moan of pleasure as he gave each nipple a quick tweak, before walking off to let himself out of the front door. I had to suppress a smile as I saw Jillian's eyes widen and her body tense slightly as she watched her mother being fondled by her father's boss. I wondered what she would think if she knew what else her mother did with her father's boss.

Jillian waited just long enough to hear Robert leave, before she questioned strongly that neither of us seemed to object to Robert fondling her mother. Fortunately Ann responded by playfully saying she was surprised that Robert had not been tempted sooner with two sets of naked breasts so close to him. I tried to brush it off by adding light heartedly that whatever kept the boss happy had to be good for my career. Little did my daughter know just how happy Ann did keep my boss! Jillian looked a bit puzzled at our reactions, but seemed to accept that the little playful sexual interaction she had witnessed between her mother and her father's boss was just a harmless bit of fun and acceptable to us.

Little more was said over the next couple of days about my wife and daughter both exposing themselves to my boss. However, I do think that Jeremy possibly was still trying to get to grips with the very sensual events.

On the afternoon of December 30th, Ann went to the mall to stock up on groceries. Since Jillian was in the shower she asked Jeremy to accompany her to the mall as she would appreciate his assistance in carrying the bags. I went across the road to fulfil a long standing promise to assist our neighbour. When I came back, I noticed Robert's car in our driveway.

As I approached the living room I heard Jillian giggling shyly as she tried to resist Robert's efforts to get her to expose her breasts to him again. I stopped, not wanting to interrupt and curious to see what would happen. Robert clearly had enjoyed the sight of my daughter's youthful breasts and wanted that pleasure again. I smiled inwardly at Robert's irrepressible charm and spirit, and the pleasure he got from the challenge of getting women to succumb to him. Like a true voyeur ..... something I have not actively indulged in previously ..... I quietly found myself a spot from where I could see and hear them, but was unlikely to be seen by them.

Robert had obviously arrived just as Jillian had come out of the shower. She was dressed in a bathrobe and had a towel wrapped around her wet hair. They were sitting on a large couch in the living room. I listened as Robert told my daughter what a superb figure she had and how he would really like her to allow him just one more view of her beautiful breasts. Jillian clearly enjoyed the compliments and as Robert continued to turn on the charm and subtle manipulation of her ego, I could sense he was quite quickly breaking down her resistance. He then suggested to her that she just give him a quick show before she went back upstairs to get dressed. I guess Jillian saw this as an acceptable compromise, which would allow her to keep my boss happy, (perhaps even allow her a quick thrill of showing of her breasts to remind Robert of her youthful sexiness) and then escape to get properly dressed.

She hesitantly agreed to slip off just one side of her robe for him to get a quick view of her exposed breast. Clearly she would not be wearing a bra under the robe, as she had just come out of the shower.

Jillian's resistance having crumbled, I watched as my daughter's hand tentatively eased its way up to the shoulder of her robe. With a bit of a guilty expression, she looked to see that nobody else was around, and then quickly pulled the one half of the robe down her arm till her left breast slipped out of the soft robe. In what seemed a slightly submissive tone, my daughter asked my boss if that was what he wanted. Her eyes flicked between his face to her exposed breast, a very stiff nipple betraying her arousal.

Robert smiled at her, gently took her hand off her robe and held it (probably to prevent her from covering up again) and asked her if she felt naughtier and more excited exposing herself just for him, than when she stripped off at the pool a few days earlier. She shyly admitted this was the case and acknowledged to him that her stiff nipples were indeed a result of the arousal she was experiencing. Still holding her hand, he complimented her on her beautiful breasts again before asking her what feelings she experienced in getting partially naked for her father's boss. His tone of questioning reflected a caring concern and interest. It was enough to get Jillian to open up and explain that she experienced an unprecedented mix of excited nervousness and eroticism at exposing herself so specifically for him. In response to his probing she also shyly acknowledged that she was enjoying these unfamiliar sensations.

Robert locked eyes with Jillian, and without saying a word reached up and in one quick movement he ripped down the other side of her robe and pulled the whole robe down to Jillian's waist. Jillian gave a surprised gasp, but didn't react other than stare down at her now totally exposed breasts. Robert gave her a moment to absorb her nakedness, and then asked if that did not feel even more exciting and sensual being fully exposed than having just one breast uncovered. Jillian nodded as she blushed in embarrassment. Responding to Robert's question about how she felt about him ripping down her robe, she exclaimed softly that it felt very exciting and erotic having him do it. I could just sense the submissive sexual appeal she was experiencing .... something which Robert was clearly encouraging in his approach to Jillian.

I have to admit that my cock was quite hard by now as I witnessed my daughter sitting topless with my boss -- my arousal intensified by her acknowledging to him that she was aroused not only by her nakedness in front of him, but by the way he had stripped her.

Having got Jillian topless again, I wondered if Robert would stop at that. However, it was clear to me that my daughter was quite aroused by now, and she would possibly not have the will to resist should Robert touch her. Robert clearly had the same thoughts and I watched as my boss reached out and cupped my daughter's naked breast. He gently fondled her breast, complimenting her on her sensual beauty. Jillian's hands lay still at her sides as she watched Robert caress the underside of her breasts and run his fingers across her very erect nipples. Jillian absorbed the erotic pleasure for a while letting out a few soft erotic moans, before feebly objecting that she felt things had gone far enough and saying that she thought she should go and get dressed now. She was clinging to her "escape route" but clearly did not have the conviction to follow it through. Robert just chuckled and said it was obvious that she was getting pleasure from it - as was he - so he saw no reason to stop. I saw my daughter make as if to object further, but then just let her head fall back onto the back of the couch -- a sure expression of submission to pleasure.

Robert knew the signs and quickly lowered his mouth over one of her nipples while continuing his erotic stimulation of her other breast by hand. Jillian moaned as the arousal grew in her and unconvincingly tried objecting that it really was not right for her father's boss to be doing this to her.

I could just see Robert's face as he gave her a wry little smile and teasingly told Jillian that she was being a good girl to allow her father's boss to pleasure her. She responded with a brief, but quite lustful smile. Robert kissed Jillian open mouthed and at the same time reached down to undo the tie of Jillian's robe. Jillian tensed and placed her hand over Robert's intruding hand. She broke off the kiss and pleaded with Robert that they gone far enough. I guess she sensed that with her state of arousal, she would find it very hard to resist if Robert got her totally naked .... and especially if he got his hands on her pussy. My cock was rigid by now from witnessing my boss seduce my daughter to this point. However, I again felt this need to protect my daughter, and so wanted Robert to respect her request to stop.

I stood there confused about how to react or what to do. As I stalled, Robert spoke firmly to Jillian. He reminded her how she enjoyed having her breasts exposed, and now he was going to let her experience the thrill of exposing her entire, beautiful naked body to him. Clearly I don't know what went through Jillian's mind, but she submitted and put her head back on the couch. It was probably the combination of arousal, sexual desire that welled up in her, the subtle thrill of sexual submission ... and Robert's cleverly thrown in compliment of her naked beauty, that made her comply.

Robert gave her a soft smile and kissed her again. This time she did not resist as his hand deftly undid the tie. He pulled back from the kiss and locked eyes with her as he pulled apart the robe to expose my daughter's total nakedness. Clearly she had not even put on panties after her shower. Jillian let out an audible erotic sigh ..... seemingly enjoying the naughty thrill of exposure of her completely naked body to my boss.

Robert gazed down on her nakedness and again complimented her on her sensual beauty. (I have to admit that I enjoyed the sight as well). Again locking eyes with her ..... it seemed as if this was his way of exercising subtle control over her ..... Robert placed his hand on her leg and slowly stroked her inner thigh. With her eyes still locked with Robert's, I watched as my daughter slowly, submissively eased her legs apart for my boss. Clearly she had submitted completely now and was willing to let my boss pleasure her - and possibly even use her for his erotic pleasure. I knew my daughter indulged in -- and enjoyed - sex, but had never witnessed her in the act, or even being stimulated to this level. It seemed a wicked twist that the first time I was privy to such vicarious pleasure, the architect of my daughter's sexual arousal and erotic submission was my boss -- which somehow seemed exacerbated by the fact that he also sexually dominates my wife. Even though I was hugely aroused by what I was witnessing, I somehow did not want to think of Robert actually fucking my daughter right there in my house ....... but could also not help wondering if that was where it was heading. Again I was torn between "protecting" my daughter and bringing this to a stop ...... or letting her exercise her own judgement as a grown woman.

As Robert stroked Jillian's inner thighs and exposed pussy lips her asked if felt good. She just moaned in response. Robert talked her up and continued to encourage her submission to the bodily pleasures and arousal as he stimulated her breast and pussy simultaneously. As she stared moaning more consistently he asked if she would like him to finger her. "Oh God yessss!" was all I heard.

By making her tell him what she wanted, he was subtly extending his control over her.

As Robert steadily fingered my daughter up to an orgasm, he started talking dirty to her. He asked if she liked submitting (yes -- he did use those words) to an older man. He asked if she was turned on by submitting to her father's boss. To both of these she answered in the affirmative. Then came the crunch. Robert asked if it would excite her to be fucked by him on his desk at the office ...... while her father was sitting in his office nearby. Jillian gave a huge groan, clearly very close to the point of orgasm, but did not give Robert a direct answer. Robert asked her again if that was what she wanted. This time I saw my daughter nod in submission and admission that she wanted my boss to fuck her. Did she want it badly enough to make it happen, Robert asked, his fingers skilfully keeping her on the edge. She hissed an affirmative, and spread her legs even wider as if to reinforce he total submission to him.

With that Robert plunged his fingers deep into my daughter's cunt and ran his thumb roughly over her clit. She orgasmed very quickly and explosively. I watched as my daughter's body rippled and jerked with waves of orgasmic euphoria, and Robert brought down slowly from her peak.

Having recovered her breath, Jillian gazed at Robert and said "God .... that was incredible. I can't believe I did that with my father's boss!!"

Jillian recovered for a short while longer, and then clearly thought she should reciprocate the favour. She asked if Robert would like her suck him off. I was quite taken aback when he said no ....... but with a genuine smile he added that he looked forward to her doing that when she came to his office to be fucked. Looking down at her still spread legs and her pussy, he added that she would have to shave her pussy completely (because that was the way he wanted it) before she came to be fucked.

I don't know if Jillian had second thoughts about telling Robert that she wanted him to fuck her --as it may just have been an expression of sheer lust induced fantasy while on the point of orgasm -- but she sat up and explained to Robert that she would be flying back to Cape Town with her boyfriend 2 days later, so it would not be possible. Always ready with an answer Robert simply replied that he did not see that as a problem as he would arrange to fly her up at company expense -- "for an interview" -- whenever she was ready for her erotic experience with him.

Either still stalling, or out of genuine concern, she asked what about Jeremy. Robert chuckled and teasingly replied that he could come along and watch if he wanted. Jillian took it as a tease and said no man would want to watch his girlfriend or wife having sex with another man. Robert deftly responded that she would be surprised how many men --possibly even some she knew -- enjoyed such pleasures.

With that he told her to go and get dressed before the rest of her family got home. As Jillian left the room, I rushed to my study at the back of the house to get my thoughts together and let my throbbing cock subside. About 5 minutes later I strode into the living room as if I had just got home. I told Robert I had seen his car outside, and wondered if he had been there long (a little white lie!). He said he had been there about 30 minutes (true!) but added that Jillian had been a very good host while I had been busy, so I had no reason for concern. In my own mind I added that she had been a very sexually submissive host as well.

samandjean
samandjean
178 Followers
12