Boss Let Bikini Slip

Story Info
Boss has bikini wardrobe malfunction at office pool party.
1k words
4.1
25.4k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To set the scene, it has been a few hot summer days in Arizona. Everyone is looking for an excuse to cool off. For this reason, a few coworkers and I decided to have a small pool party to combat the heat. We were all pretty close to each other since we always hang out in the office, and thought this would be a nice little social activity.

When I arrived at the party, it seemed like only 3 people were dressed in proper swim trunks including myself. I always assumed that a pool party meant everyone would be in the pool, but I guess that's not always the case. What surprised me even more though was a couple minutes after our arrival, our boss also arrived. My whole team is men, but our boss is fit female about 5'3". We were not as close with her since she decided to work remotely during the pandemic, so our only interactions with her are through a screen. She was wearing a white halter top, jean shorts, and a pair of flip flops. It's a pretty standard summer outfit, but it's the first time any of us had seen her outside of an office setting, so we couldn't help but notice she was fairly attractive.

It was starting to heat up, so we decided now would be a good time to get into the pool. The three of us dressed in trunks took our shirts off and jumped in. To our surprise, our boss also started to take her clothes off. First starting with the white halter top she was wearing to reveal a nice white bikini top with red polka dots. Everyone started to stare because being someone so small, she was supporting quite the rack. She then proceeded to take off her jean shorts to reveal matching bikini bottoms. As she slipped the shorts off, her bikini bottoms also slipped down ever so slightly revealing the very top of her cute little butt crack. Even though she was wearing a pretty standard bikini, you could see everyone getting a little excited down below. This was probably because you could see the very top of her landing strip sticking out from above the front of her bikini.

She then jumped into the pool, and we just swam around for about 10 minutes. Everything was pretty normal. Nothing out of the ordinary. Then it was time to come out of the pool. This is where things got spicy. I was the first to get out and made my way directly to our snacks table. The table was positioned next to the pool where if you were at the table, you could see everything going on in the pool.

She started to get out of the pool by propping both her hands on the side and pulling herself up only to rest her stomach on the side of the pool. The force at which she got out pulled her bikini bottoms down to where half her ass was out for everyone to see. Naturally, we all looked at her ass, then looked at each other and stood in silence. She then pulled one of her feet onto the side to where she was almost in the squat position on that side. Since her bottoms were down so low and slightly shifted to the side, you could see a glimpse of her pussy and ass crack peeking out from the bottom.

After she fully got out of the pool, she didn't even take a second to adjust the bikini. She just proceeded to walk to our snacks table with half her ass out on display from the back. In the front you could see her whole landing strip and a very very small glimpse of where the landing strip ended and the of the top of her pussy began. There was zero doubt in my mind about whether or not she noticed she was flashing her whole team. There is no way you do not notice yourself revealing that much skin. My mind just really wanted her to ditch the bottoms at this point.

I was standing at the snack table and as she came over, she walked right in front of me where half her ass was on display inches away from my dick. This turned me on, and my dick shot up into an instant erection. At this moment, she "dropped" a chip and bent down to pick it up all while taking a step back into me. It all happened so fast and ended with my dick in between here cheeks. She most definitely noticed my boner and started to further back into me to where my dick was basically in her ass with only a thin lining of swim trousers in between.

After she picked her chip up, she turned around and put her hand on my stomach saying "oops bumped into you there" while looking straight down at my dick. I also looked down and could see straight down her landing strip and the top of the pussy. Then as she walked away, she slid her hand lower onto my dick and let it slide across her palm. The moment it left her hand, it whipped back into its neutral erect position and I could feel the pre cum beginning to form.

She then pulled her bikini up from behind to cover her ass which ended up resulting in a bikini wedgie that looked really uncomfortable. Naturally, she fixed this by pulling from the front. However, she noticed we were all looking, so she pulled her bottoms down by hooking a finger on each side of the bottom portion right under her pussy and tugged real hard. She had split her legs while doing this and was now standing on her toes with her front facing all of us. This resulted in her whole pussy on display for a few seconds. She was in no hurry to let go of her bikini. After what seemed like an eternity, she let go and let her bikini rest in its normal position. She then proceeded to let out a little giggle and walk off...