Boss Nanny Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh." Matt stared at Seamus. The confession was completely unexpected. Seamus was still holding his shoulders, not letting him move one inch. His eyes looked vulnerable, nervous, and determined. "Was tonight a date? The dinner, movie, and ice cream. Was that a date?"

"I wanted it to be," he said. "I was hopeful."

Matt smiled so wide it hurt. "And you checking out my butt? That should've been all the attention I needed?"

"If it's not enough then I can give you more attention, all the attention, whatever attention you want."

Someone knocked into Matt, pushing him to the side. He grabbed for Seamus and Seamus wrapped his arms around Matt, keeping him safe.

Seamus leaned forward. "Can we leave? I really hate this place."

Matt didn't wait another moment. He grabbed Seamus' hand and pulled him through the crowd. Kase and Hilary were nowhere to be seen, probably long gone when they saw Seamus was with Matt. There were people standing outside smoking and talking and cabs lined the curb, waiting.

He looked around for Seamus's car. It was in the parking lot two blocks down, hard to miss even in the dark. They walked hand in hand. Seamus' grip was tight and unwavering. As they drew near, Seamus used the key fob to unlock the car but when he tried to let go of Matt's hand, Matt yanked him closer, pulling the man to his chest.

The kiss was soft and Seamus needed very little encouragement, he slid his hands down Matt's back, stopping at the curve above his butt and pulled him flush.

Matt melted. Everything about Seamus drew him in; his smells, the softness of his lips, the roughness of his trimmed beard. Everything. Matt ran his hands up Seamus' chest, caressing the outline of his jaw, but ultimately his fingers found purchase in those thick, dark red locks he loved so much.

It was slow, heated, and sexy as hell. Matt could barely breathe when they finally pulled apart. Neither man was willing to let go of the other, not after waiting so long. They kissed a few more times; light and chaste. Savoring.

Matt ran his hand over his own chest. His heart was pounding heavily. He smiled. "We should probably head home."

Seamus agreed then pulled Matt in for one last, bruising kiss. Seamus turned the SUV onto the road then reached across the console and wove his fingers in Matt's. "I'm glad I came after you."

"Me too."

"Good," Seamus smiled at the road. "Now please shower when we get home. You stink like a hundred different types of Axes body spray and it's bad for my mental health."

Matt laughed and brought Seamus' hand to his lips. He stared out the passenger window, watching the streetlights pass. Everything was damp from the evening sprinkle. He moved his fingers between Seamus's, enjoying the feel of their hands mingled together.

When it came to relationships, Matt didn't have a solid track record. He was smart and had a solid head on his shoulders but he was an idiot when it came to guys. Every coupling had been driven by hormones and convenience. Neither of those were set ups for success. Seamus was the first guy that Matt had any sort of history with. They were friends, they knew each other's habits, their likes and dislikes, and Seamus loved Aidan.

It was also the first time Matt wanted a relationship that went beyond teenage desire. He wanted to do better this time. He would do better this time. He had something in front of him that was worth working for.