Boss Nanny Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're not freaking out because I'm ten steps ahead of you?"

"Nah. There will be times when one of us will need to lead the other. As long as you can be patient and hold my hand along the way, I'm here."

Seamus let out a long, relieved breath and kissed Matt. "I can do that."

* * * * *

Matt had to work the day before and the day after Christmas. He didn't mind. He had gotten a week off for Christmas the previous year and had just taken two weeks off to help Seamus. The least he could do was pull his weight so others could enjoy their holiday.

Matt's dad surprised him by calling and asking if he could come stay a few days. Matt didn't have an extra room but Seamus did. Which meant they were cleaning the guest room less than twenty-four-hours later.

"You know you won the dad lottery, right?" Seamus asked as he whipped the sheet across the bed.

"Do I ever."

"I'm serious. I don't know many parents that do as much as your dad does. Most have to pull teeth to get their parents to babysit, let alone come to them for a holiday."

"My dad is chill like that. Always has been."

"Just as long as you know how lucky you are."

Matt knew exactly how lucky he was but he also knew how quick things could change. He was doing everything in his power to not take it for granted and to cherish the moments they had.

When his dad showed up two days before Christmas, he was even more blessed to see the way Brad treated Seamus. Yes, they'd spent time together before, over the summer, but there's something different about Christmas. It's a family holiday and Brad treated Seamus the same way he treated Matt. Like a son.

None of them were big on gifts, but they each got a little something. Brad bought Seamus and Matt a year's worth of a monthly charcuterie and wine subscription. Matt thought it was cool but not nearly as cool as Seamus thought it was. Matt wasn't sure if it was the gift itself or the thought behind it. Either way, Seamus's reaction made it the best gift ever.

Aidan got lots of gifts, none of which he cared too much about. He sure loved the wrapping paper, though. And he loved his grandpa. Aidan's hardest decision was choosing between the three men who were all hopelessly lost on the little boy. He didn't even have to make a decision, he just rotated through them to his heart's content before passing out on the sofa, at which point Grandpa carried him to bed.

They could still hear Brad's quiet footfalls when Seamus pushed Matt backward on the sofa and peppered his face with kisses. Matt coughed in surprise when his crotch was squeezed.

He expected Seamus to scurry away when they heard Brad coming back from putting Aidan down but that wasn't the case. Other than letting go of Matt's dick, Seamus stayed on top of Matt.

Matt was nervous as he caught his dad's eye as he walked by. He had never been this blatantly physical with a boyfriend in front of him before and he wasn't sure how he'd react. Brad just smiled. Everything Matt needed from his dad was in that smile. It was the smile of a happy dad, a proud dad, a dad that wanted nothing more than a happy son.

Seamus tilted his head toward Brad and Brad's gaze shifted. Matt couldn't say for sure what passed between the two. Judging by the way Seamus relaxed on top of him, it was good.

Brad walked past them. "I'm going to clean the dishes and head to bed. It's been a long day."

"You've done enough, we'll take care of the dishes," Seamus said.

Brad spun on his heel and went back the way he came, towards Matt's old room. "I won't argue with that."

When he was gone, Matt nudged Seamus. "What has gotten into you?"

"What?" Seamus smiled, real coy like.

"You've just been a lot more—"

"More what?" Seamus slipped his hand down and squeezed Matt's ass.

Matt laughed. "That's exactly what you've been more of."

"More ass grabbing? Are you complaining?" Seamus shifted again, covering Matt even more, if that was even possible, and making him laugh.

"I'm not complaining, not at all. You've just been more—"

"I'm happy, Matt. That's all."

"Have you not been happy the whole time we've been together?"

Seamus looked at Matt seriously. "I've been happy since day one, you know that."

"Not like this."

"I can't remember a time when I was free to say what was on my mind or to do what I wanted to do without repercussion. My parents were never supportive. Not because I was gay. They were just shitty people. And Kelly, well, we clearly had a different view on relationships. Even when things were great between us, it was a thin veil. Telling Kelly the truth was always a recipe for disaster. Even between us. I wasn't being open with you. I was afraid of saying too much or being too much."

"How would you be too much?"

"Too affectionate, too physical, too invested."

Matt laughed loud enough to wake the house. "You definitely should've worried about being too physical. You damn near made my dick fall off from all the sex."

Seamus smiled proudly at that. "Well, sex is good with you. It was also the only outlet I had. Guys want sex, I could safely channel everything I felt through sex without raising suspicion."

"I like that you've been handsy and kind of insatiable the last few weeks. I know I've been shaky in the past, but I want you to feel you can say and do whatever you want."

"I'm still terrified that I'm going to push you too far."

Matt thought about it for a second. "Well, if you tell me the truth and I freak out, or vice versa, and it's something we can't work through, then we're clearly not right for each other. But I don't think that's the case."

"Yeah, but I'm ahead of you in every way."

"Ehh, so you got a head start blowing up your party balloon. Doesn't mean I won't catch up. Mine is getting bigger by the day."

"Are you saying my party balloon is bigger than yours?"

Matt laughed. He really loved the more playful Seamus. "Don't turn my metaphor into something dirty."

"But I could help you blow your balloon up."

Matt was already hard from Seamus pressing him into the couch. The temptation of a blowjob was not needed. He looked down the hall, then at Seamus. Green light.

They scrambled off the sofa. Going straight to bed would've been nice, but they had to lock up, and Seamus had to do the dishes, which irritated Matt.

"I told your dad we'd do it. If it's not done in the morning, he'll suspect."

Matt threw his head back and laughed. "That would imply Dad has no idea what goes on behind closed doors, and that's just not the case. Now let's go." Matt closed the dishwasher and pressed the start button.

When they got to the room, Matt stripped, then crawled into bed and leaned against the headboard. He watched Seamus make a show of taking his socks off because, you know, heaven forbid he left them on.

A few minutes of riding Matt with his mouth, and then his ass, Seamus grabbed the lube and condom. Matt took the former and made quick work of opening Seamus up. Holding himself with one hand, he guided Seamus's hips with the other.

Seamus jolted when he felt Matt nudging for entrance. Because, holy hell, Matt wasn't wearing a condom.

"Don't look so shocked. I told you I was a few steps behind, but I'm catching up. I already told you I was in love with you. Now I'm ready for this."

Seamus fisted his nuts. "My balls are tingling and you're not even inside me yet."

Leaning forward, Matt kissed Seamus then pushed himself inside his lover. "Is this what you want? Just you and me?"

"Yeah," Seamus moaned with his eyes closed. "Yes."

Matt set the pace until Seamus was good and stretched. Seamus took over, rolling his hips in a way that drove Matt crazy.

Matt couldn't do much but sit with his head lulled to the side and try to stop from cumming. Feeling nothing around him but Seamus was a sensation he was not prepared for. It was good. Too good.

Then Seamus squeezed his thighs and flipped them over. Matt tried to take it slow—to make it last, but that wasn't going to happen.

Seamus stared at Matt. "You're going to cum in me, right?"

"Yes, god yes. I won't hold back."

Seamus made Matt ride him hard. "Fuck, that's good. I want to feel you in me."

That brought Matt closer, and with a few bucks of his hips, he started releasing inside Seamus. It was a forever orgasm, the kind that won't stop. Seamus kept going, kept moving, drawing every ounce of life from Matt. When he finally finished, Seamus looked as wrecked as Matt felt.

"I've never not used a condom before," Seamus admitted.

"I can't say that. But this is the first time I've done it and knew it was right."

Seamus used one of their discarded shirts to do a quick cleanup. "Good enough for me."

Once they caught their breath, they found their underwear. They both felt weird with Brad just a few walls away.

"You seemed a lot more comfortable around my dad."

A wave of affection rolled off his Seamus. He was positively radiating. Matt didn't need to see his face to know he was smiling from ear to ear.

"When I tell you you're the whole package, I mean it. You and Aidan are amazing, but when you grow up with very conditional parents like mine, or even Kelly's, experiencing a parent love you the way Brad does is incredible."

"He is awesome."

"No, awesome isn't—it's so much more. There's no judgement when you and I hold hands or kiss. We don't have to hide anything when he's around."

"Is that why you've been mauling me in front of him all week?"

Seamus laughed. "Kind of. I mean, I had a theory. I needed to test it."

"A theory, huh? What was your theory? That Dad is cool?"

"No," Seamus shook his head then stared at the ceiling. "Erm, it's stupid."

Matt looked at Seamus. "Tell me."

Seamus slowly looked at Matt with apprehension. "I thought, maybe, that he might love me—the way he loves you."

Matt saw everything clearly. The realisation went straight to his bones, making his blood tingle and his eyes swell with emotion. Seamus was a boy who had never, not once, felt loved by parents.

Matt looked up and found Seamus with the same watery eyes. It angered Matt that Seamus was twenty-nine and feeling the love of a parent for the first time. Matt swallowed the lump in his throat. "And does he?"

"Yeah, I think he does."

He knew his dad wouldn't disappoint. Brad would love Seamus to the moon and back. Matt had to admit, his party balloon was gaining momentum at an incredible rate.

12